Hillbilly Princess

Story Info
I meet a trailer park princess, what could go wrong?
1.9k words
3.9
22.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,105 Followers

I encounter a trailer park cutie, what could go wrong?

Not sure if this belongs in LW, but here it is.

Bobbi Jo grew up in a mobile home park. Her Dad was a drunk and seldom home. Her mother liked to drink but managed to take reasonably good care of her four children. By that I mean they had enough to eat most days and usually had clean clothes to wear. Not the latest fashions, of course, just whatever they got from the Good Will store.

I met Bobbi Jo at the diner where I sometimes had a quick lunch. She had just turned 19 and completed her third year as a waitress. She was popular with her customers, especially the men, which helped her earn decent tips each day.

I watched her moving about the diner. She stood about 5'7" and weighed no more than 125 pounds. Her constant motion kept her shapely legs trim and firm. Her tight uniform accented her plump heart-shaped ass as she swished past me. Her belly was flat and hard, making her c-cup breasts look gigantic on her slender frame.

Her wild mass of dark hair framed a plain face that usually sported a wide smile. She was not pretty, but with that incredible body, the boys, and even the old men, liked to watch her work.

"Another refill, Mr. C," she asked as she held up the coffee urn.

I stuck my hand atop my cup, "No thanks, sweetie, I've had enough." As she walked away I dropped a twenty on the table and headed out. I knew my bill couldn't be more than 7 or 8 bucks, but I didn't care.

I'd been coming into the diner for about six months when Bobbi Jo plopped down across from me one day. "Mr. C, you've been coming in here for some time now and each time you leave me a big tip. I know you like me, so why ain't you asked me out?"

I smiled as the youngster. "Bobbi Jo, you are a very attractive young lady, but I'm way too old for you. Besides, aren't you seeing that young man who drives the yellow pickup?"

"First off, you're not too old for me. I like older guys, they is far more interestin'. Secondly, the yellow truck is Billie Bob's. He ain't my boyfriend, It's just we've been together since I was 14. He grew up in the Park where I live, I've known him forever."

I looked at her. She took a deep breath and those big tits strained against her tight uniform. If she was trying to sell me on the idea of asking her out, it was working!

"Okay Bobbi Jo, we can go out but you have to call me Dave, not Mr. C."

"Her smile widened. I'm getting off early tomorrow, so pick me up here at 4:30. I'll need to run home for a few minutes then we can go wherever you want."

The next afternoon she directed me to stop in front of a poorly kept trailer. "We ain't got air conditioning, so you can just wait here for me. I won't be but a minute."

She dashed inside and moments later stepped back outside. She had on an impossibly short denim skirt and a red and white halter top that showcased her bountiful breast. On her feet, she wore cheap little white sandals.

She jumped into the car and slammed the door. "Okay, I'm all yours."

We drove over to the next town to a nice little Italian restaurant. The senior citizen waitress thought nothing of serving my young companion wine with dinner. Bobbi Jo was feeling pretty relaxed when we headed back to home turf.

"You got any more wine like that at your place?"

"Sure, but maybe you've had enough for tonight."

"Phoo! Just one more glass while we watch a movie or something. You got cable, right?"

She was very impressed with my house and about went crazy when she saw my pool.

"Oh my god! You have a pool! Can we go swimming?"

"Uh, you don't have a swimsuit."

She looked around, my privacy fence and shrubs blocked out all of the neighboring houses. "Looks like that won't matter none, nobody's gonna see us."

She gulped the rest of her wine down and then began to strip off. I was shocked when she dropped her skirt and I realized she had gone commando to the restaurant. She whipped off her top, kicked off her sandals, and then turned to me.

"Well come on, slowpoke!" She chided me before turning and jumping into the pool.

I fumbled out of my clothes and dove into the pool. I swam around for several minutes and then sat on the pool stairs. The water came up to my armpits, so it was comfortable sitting there. Bobbi Jo swam up to me and climbed up onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

I kissed her softly and hugged her to my body. As we kissed my dick began to react as she squirmed around on my lap. My boner poked at her pussy and she wiggle against it.

"I'd say someone is glad to have me in the pool," she said and giggled.

"I wouldn't trust him, he likes to be naughty when he is around sexy young women."

She giggled and squirmed some more. I spread my thighs a bit and pushed up at her. She moved a hand between her legs to direct my dick to her opening. I push the head of my dick into her.

"MMMM", she murmured as I humped up into her. In that position, I couldn't get much of my dick into her sweet pussy, so I picked her up and climbed the steps out of the pool, and laid her on my large tanning mat.

I kissed down her neck and across a very firm breast to her long thick nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and twirled my tongue across it. God, it was perfect! I sucked it hard and then let it pop from my lips. Bobbi Jo twitched and mewed each time I stretched that beautiful nipple away from her chest and then let it pop back down.

I kissed my way down across her hard flat abdomen and sucked at he puffy lips. I nipped and kissed around her pussy until I felt her hands in my hair directing my tongue to her clit. I licked and flicked her clit as she bounced her pussy up into my face.

"Oh god! Yes, baby! right there, oh god, lick me Dave, oh, oh yes!" She clamped her firm thighs hard against my head as she fucked my face. I flicked my tongue across her clit at lightning speed as she scream my name. "Daaaaaave!"

I eased up on her and she slowly opened her muscular thighs. I felt her tugging my hair as I climbed up her slim body. I kissed her and she reached between us to guide me home. I eased into her. She moaned and gripped my hair as she kissed me hard.

I withdrew and then plunged back into her silky-smooth depths. "Oh god, Dave, Oh you feel so big."

I slowly picked up speed as I pumped into her. She matched my thrust and we slammed together, forcing my cock deep into her tight young pussy. She lightly grunted as I bottomed out deep inside her.

"Oh my god, that's so good, oh god, fuck me, David, fuck me hard! Yes! Yes! Oh shit, I'm cuuuuummmming!"

I pounded into her fast and hard. I could feel the cum boiling up in my balls, then I exploded inside her, shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep into her sweet young pussy.

I collapsed beside her, panting. I rolled onto my back, sucking air, a light sheen of sweat covered my chest. I rolled my head to look at her. She popped up on her elbow.

"That was awesome! How soon before you can go again?"

She snuggled up to me, kissing my shoulder and then my chest. "Maybe I can speed things up." She grinned at me, kissed my belly then inhaled my soft dick. She licked off our combined juices, smacking her lips, "Yummy!"

I was surprised at how quickly she was able to get me hard again. Then she threw a leg across my hips and dropped down onto my cock, burying it deep into her slick pussy. She immediately began bouncing up and down while rolling her hips. The sensation was otherworldly. I reached up and grabbed her boobs and began tweaking her nipples.

"Oh yeah, squeeze them hard! Pull my nipples! Oh yeah, harder, that's it! "

I was mauling her big tits and yanking on her nipples. I'd never been with a woman who liked rough nipple play. I did as she instructed and she moaned with pleasure.

I bucked my hips up into her and she joined my rhythm. "Oh yes! Oh god, I'm going to cum again. Oh, fuck mmmmeeee! She whipped her head back and forth, her long hair flying around her head. She dug her nails into my chest as she ground her pussy against me.

She collapsed forward and kissed me hard then laid on my chest as she sucked air. After a few minutes she said, "Damn, Davy, you're the best fuck I've ever had!"

Her breathing slowed and I realized she had fallen asleep. I gently rolled her off me and dashed to the bathroom. When I came back she was getting dressed.

"It's almost ten, I've gotta get home and get cleaned up before Billy Bob gets home."

"What?" I asked, completely confused by her statement. "Why?"

"Well, you dumped a shit load of cum into my little pussy, so I gotta get it cleaned out."

"You said Billy Bob was not your boyfriend, so what the fuck?"

"He ain't my boyfriend, ... he's my husband."

"WHAT! YOUR HUSBAND! you're fucking married!"

"Yeah, he works late on Wednesdays, that's why we gotta get going, now get dressed."

"Bobbi Jo, why didn't you tell me you're married, you led me to believe Billy Bob was just a friend."

"We been friends forever, I just married him last winter 'cause his boss don't promote single guys, only married men. I married him and he got promoted. We're saving up to buy our own trailer at the Park. Look, I love him and all, but I'm not ready to be tied down to one guy. I've been looking for some fun and Davy, you are a lot of fun!"

"But, but, you're married! We can't do this!"

"We already done it! And we're doing it again next Wednesday and every Wednesday until I say we're done! Now get dressed!"

I dressed and drove her home. When I pulled up to her trailer she kissed me and said, "Dave, this is going to work out for both of us. We'll have fun until I get tired of it, or get pregnant, whichever comes first." Then she jumped out and ran inside.

I was stunned, pregnant? What the fuck had I gotten myself into? As I was pulling out of the park, Billy Bob pulled in. As my lights flashed into his window I couldn't help but be relieved when I saw that his hair was the same color as mine. "Damn!" I said aloud, I'll have to be sure to ask her about his eye color on Wednesday.

End

Hope you enjoyed it. Oh, to the grammar guys, the dialogue with Bobbi Jo was written as I assumed a young uneducated hillbilly would speak.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,105 Followers