All Comments on 'Hillbilly Princess'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

A man ain't got a chance!

5

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

That was fun. Please continue.

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

"We been friends forever, I just married him last winter 'cause his boss don't promote single guys, only married men. I married him and he got promoted. We're saving up to buy our own trailer at the Park." For what was the promotion? Was he the cleaning men before at a gas station and was promoted to part time cashier? With the stipulation that only married man can station the cash register? Otherwise I dont know why people would 'save' money to live at a trailer park.

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

"We been friends forever, I just married him last winter 'cause his boss don't promote single guys, only married men. I married him and he got promoted. We're saving up to buy our own trailer at the Park." For what was the promotion? Was he the cleaning men before at a gas station and was promoted to part time cashier? With the stipulation that only married man can station the cash register? Otherwise I dont know why people would 'save' money to live at a trailer park.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

This pretty much matches my experience with Bobbie Jo. I remember, she forced my head down to lick her pussy, for my first time. I tasted blood, and said so. She said "don't worry about, keep going!" LOL such was my sexual education with my first love! LOL 5 stars, Great writing, Great story. Great Job over all. Thanks for the effort! Buster2U

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Don't go along with it...that's a dangerous road. Not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just hate cheating cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupidity runneth amok. Just never go back. The minute she announces she's married and doesn't care about pregnancy, even a stupid man takes to the hills and PRAYS that he didn't get her pregnant the first time, regardless of any other circumstances. Go back next wednesday? Not a chance in hell. Nobody is THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When my mom and dad got divorced, she kept the house and all he could afford was to rent a trailer in a trailer park. I was depressed thinking I had to spend every other weekend there. But I have to say, I started to look forward to it. Between all the women hitting on my dad and showing up at his place in skimpy clothes and all the teen girls looking to lose their virginity, I was in heaven. I think I fucked at least ten different girls and even one of their moms! Sure, some trailer parks can be bad, but damn it sure is a nice place to get sucked and fucked.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Hate some cheating stories. Had he decided to have nothing else to do with her I'd like the story but sounds like the character is just as much a Pussy Hound as she is a slut! I usually rate your stories with 6 BIG ASS STARS, not this time!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

I hope you do a part 2 where old Billy Bob puts him up on the deer hoist and skins him alive whilst making the cheating bitch watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should we understand the condition that the boss promotes only married men as a hint that the price of Billy Bob's promotion was his open cuckolding? Then, with such an attitude to sex and marriage, Bobby Joe's child can look like hubby's boss, as well as half of the inhabitants of the trailer park or any of the cafe's customers. It's just that Wednesday was a free day and she chose the rich fool David.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste9 months ago

What 26th MNC Said.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What 26THNC said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...