All Comments on 'Hilton Head Encounter'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
whatever happen keep it too yourself

#1cockold site.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Best read in a while!

Captured all the hotness, with just enough of the emotional reality. Looking forward to more, but please don't make the husband turn "weak." It takes a strong man to let his wife's pleasure be that important!

hornycarolhornycarolover 4 years ago
wow

Loved the passion between the husband and wife.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

I usually vote but not for this, less than one in my opinion. I agree with another comment No proud marine would lower himself to participate in this sickening act with a married couple. He could find his own woman and damned sure wouldn't let the husband blow him! Maybe it is time to just start a cuckold category on here.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
"what the hell could possibly happen next?"...

"what the hell could possibly happen next?"...It's simple: Divorce is the only answer...1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Involving a marine in a cuck and whorewife story. You sure he wasn't a sailor?

lwwahoolwwahooover 3 years ago
Same Cuck Story

Like all Cuck stories the hubby is Bi or just in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife is a super slut who does not respect her cuckold husband. If she did, she would not have told him to make himself subservient to her lover. Seemingly him suck the large cock simply served to demonstrate that he is much less of a man than her manwhore bull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gross. Made me want to throw up. Are there really men like this in the world? And what woman would ever respect such a man as her husband? Blech. Trash. How this got over 4 stars? I'll never know...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I think her husband is more excited by the guy's dick than she is. I feel sorry for him. He's pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous