Him - A Work Trip to Remember

Story Info
A story of longing, wanting and desire.
2.6k words
4.35
3.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on a two day interstate trip with work, our whole team was required to attend a conference. I was excited to see him and spend time with him. Although we had only really spent time alone once, we have a really nice, rare connection which I enjoy exploring with him. He was so fun to be around and he always made me smile. He was the person in a room full of people I look for and he made me feel instantly calm and confident.

One night after dinner we went back to my room to relax and watch some tv together before going out for drinks with our colleagues. We easily feel into cuddling and holding one another, it was so natural being with him. The time came to meet our colleagues but I decided to stay and wait for him in my hotel room, I felt like a quiet night in after a big day at work, plus I liked the idea of waiting for him and him going out, relaxing and having a nice time.

I got off the bed to say goodbye to him. I was wearing a wrap around floor length dress, he moved closer to me and undid the tie that was keeping my dress on to unveil me standing in front of him in a black see through body suit. I turn around for him so he can see the g-string from behind. I enjoyed dressing up for him and turning him on. He pulls me tightly into his body so I can feel his erection.

As he was leaving we cuddled, he held me and gently walked me backwards until I was up against the door, he put his hand on my face, looked at me intensely, leaned in and kissed me. His lips were warm and soft, his body pressed heatedly against mine, my heart racing as he slipped his tongue between my lips to find mine, our tongues touching sent fireworks through my body as our breathing quickened, our hands everywhere on one another, it was soft and gentle yet passionate and sensual.

When we stopped kissing, we looked at each other, we had the biggest smiles on our faces as we hugged again. I knew I had to kiss him one more time so it was my turn to guide his lips to mine, as we kissed each other deeply. All the longing, wanting and desire to have one another was felt in that kiss. It was a hot.

As he turned around and left, my head was spinning, heart racing and I couldn't think about anything but him.

While I waited for him, I slipped into something more comfortable, little shorts with no underwear and a tight, white see through singlet.

I read my book and thought of him until he came back to my hotel room around midnight, he was a little drunk and had changed into shorts but was still wearing his button up shirt from the night out, he looked as sexy as hell. He took off his shirt and jumped into bed next to me. He wrapped me up in his arms and snuggled into me tightly. He turned me around to spoon me and as soon as he did I felt him hard against me, he held me so close as I wriggled into him. I like he was always hard when he was around me, it was hard not to have a smile on my face as I felt him breathing on my neck, his arms around me and my body pressed closely against his.

We stayed in the spoon position for a while and I could feel his body relax as he drifted off to sleep. Once he was asleep, I carefully got up to grab a glass of water before climbing back into bed with him. I didn't mind that he was sleeping, I like watching him. He shuffled and turned over to face away from me, then a few minutes later he surprised me and pulled me on top of him. As soon as he did I could feel his hard erection through his shorts, which instantly turned me on.

He grabbed my arse and pushed me harder against him, I begun to move a little on top of him. I wanted to feel his cock more so I sat up on top of him, I looked up at him, my arms roaming up and down his chest as I continue to rock my hips to feel the length of him between my legs - only our shorts between us. I knew what I wanted to do, I was hungry for him, for his body, I had to have him.

I bend down and kiss his neck before continuing to kiss down his body, over his chest, giving his nipple a kiss with my tongue on the way past, down his stomach until I reached his shorts. I pull his shirts down as much as I can so his glorious cock is free, I gently stroke the length of him and squeeze his tip before puckering my lips and use my tongue to kiss the side of his cock, I continue kissing him like this down his shaft until I reach his balls. I lick his balls before making my way back up until I reach his tip, I put him in my mouth and suck him, teasing his frenulum with my tongue. I stop and tell him to take his shorts off, we both pull them down so I can see him in all his glory.

I trace his engorged vein with my tongue, stopping to gently flick over and around the ridge of his cock. I feel him pulsate each time I stop to slowly lick and suck him, it makes me incredibly wet to have his cock in my mouth. I wrap my hand around his shaft and take him in my mouth, my wet lips wrapping around the rim of his hard cock. I feel his hand slide up my thigh and under the bottom of my shorts 'your so wet' he says, as he gently runs his fingers over the lips of my pussy, to my clit as he starts to rub me.

I swirl my tongue around his tip before pulling him out of my mouth to move and stopping him touching me so I am between his legs. I run my hands along his balls before taking him in my mouth again, I feel him twitch and I taste his pre-cum for the first time, he is delicious, it makes me want him even more as I feel myself getting wetter and wetter for him. I could suck his cock everyday and still want him more, my appetite for him is insatiable.

I stop and he sits me up and he pulls my shorts off, we are facing each other, him completely naked, me in my singlet, I run my hands over his ridiculous body. He puts his hands on my waist and tells me to turn around. I ask him what he is going to do to do to me. He gives me a cheeky grin and tells me I'll like it. I trust him and turn around. He moves close behind me and puts his hard cock between my legs and begins rubbing his length along my pussy. I reach over and grab the lube and put some on him as he continues to slowly rub his cock up and down me, it feels so good. I grab his arse to push him closer and lean my head back on his chest and arch my back a little to lean into the motion as we are completely in sync with one another, I feel his breath on me as he gently kisses my neck and put one hand on my clit to tease me and the other on my breast. I love being this close to him, I feel the erotic energy between us.

I am extremely horny and need him inside me, he lies down on the bed as I move on top of him. I grab his cock and guide him into my very wet pussy, gently moving up and down on him so he gets deeper and deeper until he is fully in me. It was an intense experience to have his big cock inside me for the first time and I loved it. I sit up on him so I can feel his cock on a different angle, he feels so good inside me. He has one hand on my waist and moves the other to my clit as I grind my hips back and forth on him while touching his chest and watching him move beneath me. I reach my hand behind me and rub his balls before leaning back further to grab his thigh, each movement intense and pleasurable.

I take his cock out of me and I lie down, he grabs my thighs, holding my legs apart, enters his cock inside me and begins to thrust deeply in me. He tells me how tight I am around his cock and he wants me to touch myself. I start rubbing my clit and watch him watching me, he looks so strong in this position as he continues to pound me. After a few minutes he moves on top of me to take me in missionary position. I wrap my legs around his back so he can get deeper and deeper inside me and I rock my hips and he continues to thrust, I run my hands over his muscular back then through this hair, I can't get enough of him.

He slides out of me and I tell him to sit up against the bed head. I move closer to him, sit on him and guide him back inside me. I put my hands on the wall behind his head for support as I begin to ride him weary that we need to be quiet as our colleagues are in the rooms around us. His hands are on my hips and I increase the pace so I'm rocking back and forth, side to side in circular motions on his cock quite fast as I hear him let out a moan. It feels so good I can feel the slow build up of an orgasm coming. He starts to rub my clit as I slow down the pace. I slowly move to the top of his shaft, then grind back down on him. I touch his face to kiss him, I feel his tongue on mine, my lips on his, I want all of him, my hands are roaming all over his body as I kiss his neck, touching him sends the feeling of electricity through my body. He whispers 'you're good at this' as our breathing becomes heavier. His cock fills every inch of my pussy and going this slow I feel every bit of him, every ridge of his shaft and his tip, slowly sliding up and down in me, in that moment, being so close him, having him inside me, his hands on me, kissing him, it was hot, passionate, intense and I felt connected with him, it was the best sex I had had in a while. I didn't want it to stop.

As much as I didn't want to I stopped and slowly took him out of me. He asked me how I wanted to cum, he knew what I wanted but asked me to tell him with a wickedly cheeky smirk on his face that made me melt. I told him I wanted him to go down on me. He moved between my legs and gently spread them before parting the lips of my pussy. I felt his tongue lick down my slit and back up to my clit. He begun to suck gently on my clit and as he slides his finger into me, I am so wet, he sent waves of pleasure through my body. I put my hand on his head running my fingers through his hair to show appreciation of how much I was enjoy him kissing and licking me.

He continues alternating between sucking and licking me as I begin to tense and get closer and closer to climax. He reaches for my breast, he pinches and caresses my nipple making it harder as I get more excited, it brings me immense pleasure for him to touch me like this and I begin to breath heavy trying to keep the noise to a minimum. My thighs quiver around his head as my orgasm builds I can feel him increase the pace and he knows I am close. I feel my whole body start to tingle, I feel every movement of his tongue like a burning sensation through my body, my whole body pulsating as I begin to moan quietly as I feel the intense release and I cum, I let the feeling flow through me as he continues to gently kiss and lick me so I can ride the wave of pleasure until my body is completely relaxed.

When he surfaces I grab his face and kiss him, tasting me on him makes him even more sexy. It was his turn to cum now, I'm on my back, he straddles me and I take my singlet off. I grab the lube and put some on my hands and grab hold of his hard cock. I begin with one hand on his cock and one on his balls and gently stroke him while rubbing his tip over my chest before moving both hands to his big cock.

He sat up on his knees and told me to go faster as I grab him firmly and twist with my hands every two to three strokes. I loved seeing him over the top of me, his head back so I could fully see him, his muscular legs over me, his toned abs and pecks, he has such a sexy body. His breathing gets heavier as his hips begin to rock and he moves faster and faster between my hands. He reaches down and touches my cheek gently with his hand, as he kneels back over me. He whispers to me that he's about to cum as he quietly moans and explodes over my chest, his warm cum all over me.

It was amazing watching him, feeling him in my hand and all over me. It was such a thrill to watch and hear him cum, it made me want him all over again.

I clean myself up and we get dressed as he climbs back into bed for a snuggle. He has to leave but I fall quickly into a deep sleep, with him all over me feeling the most satisfied I had felt in a long time, being with him is such an amazing freeing experience, he made me feel wanted and sexy. It was special to have such an intimate moment with him, it felt like we just understood on another. I knew we would have to have each other again.

Next time, I want him to be free to be himself, control me, without holding back. I want him to take me, have me, fuck me however he wants. Nothing is off limits when we are together, we can explore our intense sexuality with one another however we like.

I want more time with him to engage in heavy foreplay. I want to touch myself in front of him so he can watch, I want him to be so hard and horny that he is begging me to touch his rock hard cock, the build up to climax to be slow and intense so he can't think straight and his cock is throbbing. I want all of him.

I cannot wait to have him again.