Him & Her Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent to kiss the top of her head, which reached only the middle of his bicep and she turned her face up to him. The glaze of desire was gone from her eyes and all that remained was mischief. He smiled back at her; confusion etched in his features. He wondered what she was thinking, which was usually the case.

She returned her eyes to the private jet they were approaching with joint hands. His other hand held both his briefcase and a brand named leather duffel which she knew to be her usual carry-on. She hadn't even seen him stow it in the trunk of the car back at their home.

They were soon situated side by side in their seats and the pilot was rolling across the tarmac to the takeoff line. She was shifting uncomfortably as the heat of her freshly spanked ass pressed into her seat. He smirked behind the rim of his glass of water.

When they reached their cruising altitude and the seatbelt sign turned off, he deftly unbuckled hers and pulled her up.

He led her to the private bedroom situated at the rear of the cabin. The wide bed was made with a soft white duvet that fluffed around her when she flopped backwards onto it with a sigh. He made his way into the adjoining bathroom.

Her eyes had fluttered shut as she rested. She knew he would start soon, and she had to use whatever energy he was putting off in order to determine her best course of action.

Her engorged clit began to vibrate at a low frequency and a cat like smile spread across her face. Her fingers reached down into her panties and found the plastic cylinder suctioned to her most sensitive spot.

His own invention, it was a cylinder that was shorter than it was wide. There was some kind of metal plate inside that pressed her engorged clit flat within the confines. Due to the nature of the device, her entire clit was hypersensitive, and the flat push of the plate allowed for no respite. No spot was missed. All would be subjected to his whims.

He also designed this particular vibrator to have a rumbling vibration as opposed to a high pitched whir of something like a Hitachi wand. This was so she would not get desensitized as women were prone to when exposed to whirring vibrators for long periods during playtime.

Playtime and edging became instantaneously more difficult for her when she met him and his demonic device as she lovingly called it.

The suction mechanism was important two fold. It kept the vibrator in place so he wouldn't have to bother tying one to her. Wrapping her body in ropes and moving her to his desire wasn't encumbered by having to resituate whatever vibrator he was torturing her with. This meant continuous flow during playtime. No awkward pauses. No time to come down for her. The suction also increased her sensitivity as it made blood engorge that bundle of nerves even more. The suction strength was also adjustable.

The low vibrations now weren't bothering her. She tugged slightly on the now warm plastic casing and her breathing hitched.

She heard him at the door of the bathroom, so she removed her hand and splayed her arms over the downy duvet. She tilted her head back to look at him come through the door.

He paused, watching her. Her limbs were artfully placed on the comforter. Her long, swan-like neck was exposed in her position. Her dress had ridden up slightly to reveal her luscious thighs. On her back like this, the large twin globes of her tits were situated high on her chest, nipples hard and pointed.

She noted that the vicious glint was back in his bright green eyes as he prowled towards her. He had removed his suit jacket and tie. His white button up sleeves were rolled up to the elbows, revealing tanned and thickly muscled forearms that were littered with dark hair. He came to stand between where her ankles were hanging over the side of the bed. She'd kicked off her shoes and the pink soles of her feet were arched.

He had both hands in his pockets and as he stood over her, the vibrations increased in intensity. Her eyelids slid down halfway, and her pink mouth opened slightly with a breath. He watched her, coldly and almost disinterestedly.

She knew better.

"On your stomach," he demanded. She complied and her ass shook as she turned into place. Her cheek was flat against the bed and she observed the twinkling of the diamonds around her wrist - a gift from him after her acceptance to graduate school some months prior.

The bottom curve of her ass was visible from where her dress rode up. It was pink from his earlier ministrations. The wet slit of her pussy was slightly visible between her plump and slightly splayed thighs and the white cotton of her panties, which was pushed up into that cleft.

He undressed her completely so that she lay naked before him. The pinnacle of her cleft was separated, the puffy lips of her pussy wrapping around the plastic vibrator before coming together.

Her breathing hitched as he gathered her hands behind her back. He situated her wrists in the leather cuffs with fluffy white tufts lining the interior. They were tight and firm and as irremovable as steel cuffs. He preferred to use them when he knew she would be struggling against him more aggressively.

His fisted hand pressed into the bed, right in front of her face as he leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Time to continue your punishment." She shivered and her body erupted in goosebumps.

He continued to breath heavily against her ear. His eyes were half lidded. His other hand was tugging on the vibrator. Her own breathing turned heavy. His face turned stony and he began to pull more insistently on the device. She groaned worriedly. When he removed it, he always made sure to break the vacuum seal. This time, he was pulling it with the vacuum seal still suctioning her clit in place.

She breathed hard through her nose as he wriggled the device off. She moaned when her engorged and distended clit hit the air of the cabin.

He started with several hard spanks against it, grateful for the deep hum of the plane engines as well as the soundproofing of the bedroom as she cried out with each hard spank. "Count," he commanded.

"One-" she started before being cut off by his hand moving to wrap around her throat and squeeze.

"Seven," he corrected. "Start over."

She sobbed and awaited the next thwack. She counted quickly to ten. Then slowly to fifteen. Her words were garbled with tears by the time she reached twenty. The knots pulsated and he bared his teeth at her before he moved to her ass, using both hands to spank alternating cheeks. When the bright red deepened, he returned to her pussy. He didn't bother telling her to count. She lost track anyways.

Her thighs were trembling, and she was back on that precipice. "Please," she whispered.

He was whispering in her ear. "Beg me to fuck your tight little pussy," he said. His hand, which had been alternating between squeezing her throat and rubbing her jaw tightened around her neck. "The only way you will get relief is if you beg me to pound your pussy until it's raw." His breathing was labored. She could see the quick throbbing of blood along the raised artery in his neck. She could tell that his heart was thundering in his chest.

A thought sparked in her head through her need.

"Please..." His breathing hitched and stopped in her ear. "Please fuck my throat," she beseeched, eyes watery.

Lips curled in a snarl, he hauled her up by her hair and situated her so that her head hung over the edge of the bed between his legs. She pulled her feet up to be flat against the bed with her knees pointed to the ceiling. She rubbed her thighs together as he pushed between her lips.

He opened her throat with one hard deep thrust, and with no build up he began to pound into it at a punishing pace.

She squirmed as he leaned over her and his cock reached deeper. Frothy spit already began to drip from her mouth and down her face into her eyes.

He gripped her knees and pulled them apart before beginning a new rain of squelching spanks against her clit in rapid succession. She writhed and trembled and struggled for breath.

Through her tears and saliva, she saw the retreat and advancement of his balls as they slid across her face and forehead and back with great speed. She fluttered her eyelashes as they went by and with a growl, he increased the power of his spanks against her distended clit.

Her legs flew shut with a high pitched scream around his deeply embedded cock and he easily pried them open. She sobbed; tears mixed with saliva flowing into her hair. Holding one of her thighs flat to the bed, he gave her one hard spank and suddenly she was riding the edge of the precipice. She held her breath and stayed perfectly still, reeling as she tried to keep from falling over the edge. That sweet release would be the beginning of even more punishment. Forcing her to cum without permission was one of his favorite things to do when in these moods, so that he could exact his power over her even more.

She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Her nose was nearly completely blocked by time his hands drifted up to her bouncing tits. His still fucking cock was barreling through the tight muscle of her throat as he pinched her nipples hard. Her scream flexed her throat right as the head of his cock pushed through and suddenly his balls clenched up tight to his body.

He quickly pulled out of her mouth with a, "schlick," and a mess of foaming spit dribbled down her face into her eyes. She gasped for air and he nearly fell backwards as he staggered away from her, breathing hard and dripping in sweat.

Under the guise of retrieving his next instrument of torture, he attempted to calm himself, having nearly cum just moments before.

He returned, his hands holding something metal judging by the tinkling. She couldn't see through the saliva and tears. He dragged a cloth across her face quickly so she could see what he had planned.

Some minutes later, her beautifully big tits were bouncing lewdly in time with his thrusts into her throat. Each of her mouthful sized nipples were enclosed in clothespin style nipple clamps. The rubber tipped teeth dug into each hardened nipple. He was spanking her still distended clit with ardor as his frustration mounted.

He pulled out so suddenly it was soundless. His breathing was ragged. "It all stops when you beg me to fuck your pussy," he promised, a tinge of desperation in his voice. He grabbed the base of her breasts and squeezed.

"Unnngh," she whimpered, catching her breath and rubbing her thighs together in need. "Please," she started. His cock was rubbing the mess of spit around her face. A nearly demented grin spread across his face as the feeling of victory flushed through him. "Please tighten the clamps," she begged, her voice hoarse.

His breathing quickened and rage filled him. He knew then what she was doing. He fucked himself into a corner. He couldn't fuck her tight little quivering pussy until she begged him to. Just as she wouldn't be fucked until she begged him to. He could see now that it was a battle of wills. Someone needed to cave for them both to win. The person who caved would ultimately, be the loser.

She was playing with his mind just as he played with her body. She was denying him pleasure just as he was denying her pleasure. Rationally, he knew that it would be very easy to just cum down her throat, tie her up, and leave that so hated-by-her vibrator attached to her pussy to keep her on the edge of cumming. He could do that for as long as he liked and there would be nothing she could do about it except break and beg.

But the heat rolling off of her, the tension of her prone body, the almost purposeful writhing, told him everything he needed to know. She would not beg if he did that.

Besides which, he wanted her pussy. That tight hot wet cumming pulsating knot. Writhing over his cock as he pounded in, tits bouncing, nipples trussed up in metal. Dragging his cock against her g-spot. Tugging the suctioning vibrator. Making her cum like that. Over and over. Leaving the vibrator on to punish her for not submitting. Her body trembling and writhing. Cries tearing from her lips, turn it off turn it off turn it off she would plead to a stone wall that would just rev the vibrations up to her hard limit, right over her too sensitive clit, pin her legs together, throw them over his shoulder, and pound up into her g-spot as he pulled her nipple clamps. She would keen and cry and beg and cum and cum and cum and that would give him exactly what he wanted.

But that would mean he would have to break. He wouldn't, couldn't, would not, could not.

He leaned down and cleaned her eyes and nose of saliva before pressing a soft kiss to her temple. He stood and his cock dripped saliva obscenely. "Please tighten them," she repeated, beseechingly. He bent over her, turning each screw around once.

Her breathing hitched. He spanked her pussy once. Her pussy pulsed. Wetness coated the bed.

One more turn for each clamp. She held her breath. Three hard spanks against her pussy. More pulsing.

Another turn for each clamp. She groaned and sobbed. Ten hard squelching spanks against her pussy. He paused. Ten more. He paused. Ten more. She was sobbing outright now.

Then she felt the cold plastic of the demonic device encasing and sucking and suctioning and vibrating hard. She keened. The vibration stopped. Then started. She counted. Three seconds on and five seconds off.

It continued like this for several minutes as he flicked the nipple clamps or wiggled them or lifted her breasts into tight peaks using the chain that joined them together to hold them aloft. She was cumming. No, she wasn't. Yes, she was. No.

The vibration changed as he held her breasts in that torturous position. Two seconds of hard vibrations and ten seconds off. Repeatedly. Over and over again. He tightened the clamps. She stopped breathing. He sensed victory. His cock was dribbling precum like a faucet. His balls were drawn up tight to his body. "Beg me," he ground out through his teeth.

"Fuck," she whimpered, "my throat." He brought one of his hands to her hair, twisting his fingers through, and pulling her head even further over the edge of the bed. Rage filled him again.

"What?"

"Fuck my throat," she whined, breathing hard. "Cum in my throat. Use me. I want to taste you, please."

He dragged her fully onto the bed by her hair and hovered over her. His jaw was tight, and he was breathing raggedly. His green eyes were blazing.

She moaned and she looked up at him through her thick fringe of lashes, brows furrowed, tears streaming along her temples. "Spank me," she whispered. "Over and over again. Please, spank me. Fuck my throat. Don't let me cum. Keep me like this just for you," she breathed through wet lips.

He flipped her on her stomach. Nipples dragged against the duvet. She keened as the clamps dug into her chest. He spanked her ass. It wobbled and shook. The bubbled cheeks were wet and glistening with the cum that coated her thighs and red clenching pussy. The vibrator raged on, two seconds on and ten seconds off. He dragged his thumb down her thigh, collecting wetness and spreading it in tight circles around the secret little rosebud that was winking at him with each spank.

She moaned, "spank me, spank me harder, spank me." His thumb pressed inwards. So tight. Her rosebud was no match for his insistence. Leaving his thumb inserted, he continued spanking her hard, feeling the clenching of her muscles around him. She groaned, "yes, yes, yes. Harder please. Fuck my mouth. Don't let me cum." Dazedly, he gripped the globes of her bubblicious ass and watched as the reddened flesh pillowed through his squeezing fingers. He was thrusting his thumb in. She moaned loudly, "oh god." She was a trembling and dripping and teary mess.

He pulled his thumb from her slowly, watching as the ring of her rosebud clung to him in wanton desperation. His cock pressed against her thigh and leaked precum which ran in rivers over the sides, dripping down onto the duvet.

He lifted her by her tiny waist - feeling the flutter of her heart through her fragile little ribcage - so she was on her knees, face down. Her distended breasts wobbled and dragged across the bed, the clamps hooking every so often against some wayward stitch or another before coming to rest. His hands reach around her and squeezed her breasts upwards, clamps pressing against his palms. He rolled them in his hands, eyes unfocused. They were so soft and pliant. Just slightly too big for his already massive hands. He had yet to say anything. Her words and pleas, begging for the wrong things, thundered through his skull and reverberated, echoing back on themselves as she kept begging.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned, tears pricking her eyes as the clamps rolled her nipples with the rolling of his hands. "Harder, tighter, more, yes," she begged, sobbing. She was loving this and hating this and needing this and needing more. He licked the back of her neck and she shuddered. His fingertips found the screws of the clamps and turned them. She lurched backwards; his jutting cock slammed between the globes of her ass and rushed along her rosebud.

Her thighs trembled and she rolled her hips, pinning his cock against the wet cleft of her ass, and the damp material of his disheveled white dress shirt. She kept rolling her hips like this and his breathing stopped. Her bound wrists twisted, and she gripped his shirt with her hands, metaphorically keeping him still. Her naked, lush body rolled and writhed and the wetness at the tip of his cock pooled in the small of her back.

His hands were still working her tits hard.

"Please, cum," she begged. "Fuck my throat raw. Cum in my mouth." He groaned. She breathed hard and continued rolling her hips. "Make me keep your cum in my mouth," she continued. His grip tightened on her breasts for a moment. "I won't spill a drop," she promised in a whisper. She hedged for a moment in indecision. The next words she spoke would be the last straw she knew. And then he would punish her, no doubt. But he would lose this game. She continued in a whimper. "Do whatever you want to me. Never let me cum on your cock again," she breathed. "Let whoever you want fuck my pussy—"

He sat up straight suddenly, bringing her with him by her tits. One of his hands reached up and squeezed tightly around her neck and her eyes widened. His other hand yanked down hard on the chain attaching her nipple clamps together. If she could've breathed, she would have screamed. Her pussy gushed. The vibrator, an unceasing reality against her inflamed flesh, buzzed away, two seconds on, ten seconds off.

"What did you just say?" he ground out from behind bared teeth and curled back lips.

Her voice was strangled around his grip. "Or let whoever you want fuck my ass," she whispered hoarsely, rolling backwards against him.

Jealousy roiled in his stomach. Rage boiled in his veins.

He moved his hand from the chain and bent his forearm between his body and her clenching bound hands. He pushed down, keeping his grip on her throat tight. She fought against him, a kind of demented sexual fear racing through her. She was no match for his much larger, much stronger frame and soon she was face down with her sopping wet pussy and ass presented up, her back was in a forcefully deep arch. She was pressed to the bed with the nipple clamps tighter than ever.

"Maybe have whoever you want fuck my pussy and ass at the same time," she offered with fake placation. The hand not wrapped tightly around her throat was stroking her spine gently.