Him & Her Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clamped down hard, her pussy squirting all over his still pounding cock. Juices went flying across the bed and the duvet and all over his grey pinstriped pants. Drool pooled from her mouth onto the bed. Eyes closed. Neck straining. His cock still slamming. Eventually, that first big anal bead emerged from her ass and she arched upwards, blocked by his body. A trail of exponentially smaller beads followed the first, her little rosebud winking and catching each one as her orgasm continued on.

Through her shaking, his massive cock besieging her pussy, and the vibrator, she didn't feel the nozzle of the bottle of lube slipping deep inside her ass. He emptied the rest of that bottle inside of her.

His cock slid messily out of her still cumming and squirting pussy and she suddenly arched her ass up as best as she could, cum leaking from her clenching little knot, needing his cock inside her more than anything at that moment - still cumming. She groaned in protestation and was immediately silenced at the feel of his cock head at the entrance of her rosebud. She was too lost in orgasm to care as he pushed into her ass, which was rapidly tightening back up without the beads there to keep her stretched.

She finally made a sound. Keening as her ass stretched around his enormous cock, she began to tremble. The feelings assaulting her pussy had yet to assuage. God his stretching was unmerciful. Slow but steady. No hedging. Purposeful. Resolute. Final.

His cock settled deep in her clenching and trembling body. He'd secured as simple of a journey in as he could with all the lube, and still, she was so incredibly tight around him. He felt each and every ridge of the sensitive flesh inside of her ass as he pushed balls deep into her. Each one slipped around and under the ridge of his cockhead.

There was absolutely no space between her flesh and his massive cock. She was so tight that pushing his cock in had forced out some of the lube. It pooled at the base of his cock in the short curly hairs there, before dripping down to his balls. He retreated slowly, snarling as the ridge of his cockhead hooked on each of the ridges in her ass. Her hands clenching, ass clenching, pussy dripping.

He drove his cock forward. She was silent, eyes wide with fear - at her unending orgasmic state as well as with the knowledge that he was not about to make love to her ass.

The first and only time they had had anal sex was so loving. So passionate. So gentle. It had brought her from teary orgasm to teary orgasm. His love blanketed her in that moment. His need and sexual attraction to her little body was like an injection of steroids straight into her ego. He had built up so slowly, made her so comfortable taking his oversized cock into her undersized ass, that by the end of it, when her fourth or fifth or sixth orgasm had rolled around, he was pounding into her - groaning, groping her tits and ass and thighs, licking her neck, begging her to keep cumming on his cock, begging her to never stop loving him, promising to give her the world.

Now? He was building slowly. No kind and caring words to make her secure of her place in his heart. Just grunts, and oh fucks, and I told you not to fucking cum, and groans until he had steadily built up to a pounding, slamming pace. The juices from her pussy still leaking and splattering against his balls, which were slapping against the still buzzing vibrator.

She was unsure if she was having a continuous orgasm or just having a rapid, sharp series of orgasms. Right now, it felt like one rolling deep orgasm, centering in her ass along all those rarely stimulated nerve endings. That began to change the harder he fucked her ass. He was fucking it raw, so hard her body was shaking, that remaining nipple clamp dragging and dragging and peeling off and off and off clinging to her left nipple with a single rubber tipped tooth and her thighs were trembling with everything he was putting her body through. Beads of sweat clung to the soft little hairs framing her face.

She began to cry once he found the hard rhythm he liked best and her rolling deep orgasm took a sharper turn so that she was clenching hard with each thrust, her body vibrating with the intensity of the assfucking she was taking. His rigorous pace shifting her body up and down against the bed finally caused the nipple clamp to give up, and that final tooth took its time dragging from the base of her nipple, up and up and up until it was just pure pressure at the very tip. She tried to fling her legs apart as that sharp orgasm roiled through her, but the ropes dug into her plump flesh and prevented her from doing so. With a final pinch the clamp was off. Both nipple clamps, attached by that chain were now rolling back and forth against her stomach with the motions of his fucking.

He sat back on his haunches and he kept on with his malicious pace. He grabbed more lube and squirted it across his cock and where it was thundering into her poor cumming little body. The rosebud winked around him in time with the clenches of her orgasm. He squirted more and more lube on his cock as it appeared and disappeared from the tight knot. He was using his cock to fuck more lube into her. The ridges in her ass became smoother and smoother. His journey in and out eased.

He grinned viciously and directed the stream of lube to her deep red ass cheeks. The rolled and shook with the fucking of his cock up her ass. She screamed when he pulled her up by the waist to her knees so that her ass was up and presented to him. she screamed because this new position allowed him to fuck even deeper into her. her wet pussy making sloppy sounds against his balls. He began to squeeze her glistening oily ass. Her hands clenched in their bonds.

His thrusts changed then. They were no longer about punishing her. He grunted, desperation clear in his movements and eyes. Yes, fuck yes, oh fuck, so fucking tight, so fucking good, he was growling. His balls were drawn up tight to his body and his eyes rolled upwards into his head.

This new pace was more than she could bear, and she found herself begging for mercy. He snarled and she found herself flat on the bed again, his body pressing right up against her and his cock fucked her ass so hard her teeth rattled. "Keep cumming," he was begging in her ear, eyes desperately roving her face, tongue licking her tears and sweat. "Keep cumming all over my cock," he ordered, voice tight. The continuous clenching of her orgasmic little body had been pushing him to the brink of insanity. Her ass was so plush against his abdomen every time he drove his massive cock into her tight hole. "Only you would cum on my big cock fucking your ass this hard," he groaned. She keened and he sucked her ear into his mouth groaning louder and louder.

Soon he was shouting and pounding her vigorously, violently. She cried and sobbed and begged him to stop and on and on he plundered her cumming ass. His hand reached around under her and tugged and tugged on her vibrator and she seized, eyes rolling backwards, pussy spasming as he slowly pulled her over-engorged clit from the vibrator. The relief of being free was short lived as his fingers found the enlarged wet nub. Slipping and sliding in circles, she felt every ridge of his fingerprints against her hypersensitive clit. Her clit was soft and engorged and spongey and hot under the tight, rigid, inescapable circles his fingers were rubbing.

She tensed up hard around his glutton and fat cock and came just as he did. Fingers still firmly circling, he dragged her orgasmic state on as his balls emptied. His pounding and her cumming ass pushed his cum right out in a squelch all over the thighs of his pants and sticky white threads formed, connecting their two slapping bodies. He removed his fingers from her oily clit in order to bring her down from her orgasmic state. Her cries ceased and she mewled softly and submissively. He gripped her throat and jaw lightly with one hand whiles the other gripped her hair. He held her close like this, lips at her temple as he assaulted her ass with his cock, draining his balls deep inside her.

She trembled with the effort of his final hard thrusts, clenching and unclenching in flutter as she came down from her final orgasm. Knowing it would be several more minutes before he was drained. Wishing the punishing pace of his massive cock would end.

He savaged her body until he was empty. Pure satisfaction was a haze around his mind as his cock pumped her ass until every last drop of his cum had drained from his balls. His half-rigid cock slipped from her sloppy ass and it winked at him before closing up right before his eyes.

He wished to fall over just then. She was very quiet though and would need his attention.

He staggered up off the bed, removing the ropes from her legs and the leather cuffs from her wrists. He spread her arms out. She gazed unseeingly at the wall before her face. Cum leaked from her ass and pussy. Her engorged clit sneaking from between the juicy lips of her pussy. Drool pooled on the bed mixed with tears by her red and sweat soaked face.

He lifted her to a dry spot before setting her on her stomach. Warm oil coated her body as the final dregs of orgasm seeped from her in twitches. His fingers found knots and hardened muscles and tender and sore spots. He massaged them from her, still in his rumpled suit pants and white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He'd tucked his sloppy-wet cock back into the zipper of his pants.

When he could find nothing else to massage along her back and the backs of her arms and the backs of her thighs, he rolled her over to face him. dribbling oil over her front, he continued his massage. His gaze was loving and full of adoration at the measures of abuse she took just to sate his lust. So many times, he was sure she would break, but she never spoke her safe word. She wanted it. She wanted him. she wanted him when he was deranged and violent and she wanted him when he was sweet and loving. She wanted every part of him and that was something he had never had before her.

It was some time before either of them spoke. It was her that broke the silence.

"You lost," she informed him, fingers curling beside her flushed face as she gazed up at him.

He looked up from where he was massaging her thighs. He answered softly over the hum of the plane's engines. "I'll always win as long as I have you."

OoO

Sometime later, they found themselves in a warm sudsy bath in the adjoining bathroom. Sated loving caresses were exchanged between the two of them.

Dressed lazily in big tee-shirts and soft sweatpants, they made their way out into the cabin of the plane where he sat with her on his lap, feeding her with his hands as she nuzzled his neck.

Soon they would descend into Los Angeles for a quick pitstop before heading to Tokyo.