Him & Her Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else?" he asked hoarsely.

"Or a gangbang. They spank me, fuck me, choke me, take turns with my ass and my pussy and my mouth," she gasped out. His hand tightened. She struggled. "Have them use me," she whispered.

He covered her body with his then, breathing hard against the fury growing like a frenzied tumor in his skull. He brought his lips to her ear.

"Little girl," he breathed, dangerously.

She shook and whimpered.

"Do not cum," he ordered, breathlessly. "If you cum...not even god can help you," he promised, maybe even begged. God, did he want to hurt her just then. The little manipulator. She knew just what to say to get him to assert his dominance over her; his control over her; his pure, divine right to use her body - a right HE alone had; his complete possession of her. She knew just what to say to get him to break and shove his cock deep in her pussy. The large head of his cock was pressed against her wet pussy. "Yes?" he waited for her to acknowledge his threat.

"Yes!" was her strangled reply.

His hand moved from her throat to her hair and through tears she watched his other hand come into view. He held a little black remote in front of her eyes. He was showing her the illuminated screen, which told her that the vibrator's suction would increase by forty percent and the vibration intensity would be continuous and set thirty percent higher than the highest level she had ever been able to comfortably withstand.

Two seconds on, ten seconds off continued for the next minute as his finger hovered over the button that would commence the new program. A warning message flashed in the corner of the screen. As this vibrator was set to her body, and her hard limit was set to thirty percent below the new programming, the tech was programmed to send a warning in case of user error.

"Don't cum," he warned again, his cock inching between her pussy lips. Her breathing hitched. With an almost all encompassing feeling of horror, she watched his finger slide over the button.

A beep signaled the beginning of the new program. The harsh suctioning of her clit even tighter in the demonic device combined with the rev of vibrations that far surpassed anything she had ever been able to handle.

He lunged and his incredibly large - thick and long - cock rammed straight into her rippling, sopping wet, always painfully too small, too tight pussy. The vibrator just then reached the peak of the new program, the vibrations and suctioning both not just unbearable but painful.

Then there was the stretching of her pussy around his monstrous cock, without a second to adjust to his massive size. The moment the head of his cock made hard contact with her cervix with a pound, where his entire throbbing and veiny member was buried deep inside her, she was cumming. Sharp clenching rolling, she screamed. The intensity so violent she tried ripping her hands apart. They were bound too tight. He'd given her no respite and as soon as his cock slammed into her cervix he was retreating and slamming back.

Her too tight pussy was a vice that would have pushed him out as she was cumming had he not been ready for it and now he was pounding her cumming, shaking, throbbing pussy. Her mouth wide open against the bed, drool leaking, eyes rolling behind fluttering lids and he was just pounding her through all of it. He groaned in her ear, "Oh god baby what did you do?" He almost feared for her. Her disobedience despite her impossible circumstances, the unadulterated fuckery that just spilled from her mouth, her clear manipulation of him. Yes, that was what he needed to justify punishing her.

She arched her ass further up, attempting to stretch her body out to quell and dissipate the intense orgasm centered on her pussy and clit. Her muscles rolled and clenched, and she struggled against the pounding rhythm of his massive cock. The nasty squelching of his cock into her pussy made her juices fly out over her ass. Her still cumming pussy twitched and clenched around his thundering cock. He growled, his hands fisting her plump ass, squeezing it and bubbling it through his fingers. He was pulling her backwards onto his cock.

Her knees left the bed and she dangled, with the force of her weight and his thrusts being taken by her shoulders and bent neck. Her nipples dragged roughly against the duvet and she keened as the clamp on her right nipple began to peel off, more and more pressure being put on less and less of the rubber tipped teeth until there was only one remaining. And that one stuck to her, all the pressure of several turns of the screw held in place by a tooth nearly the size of a pinprick.

The vibrator raged on and her entire body shook. The blood vessels on her neck stood out, mouth still open, drool still dribbling, eyes still rolling, as she came down from her orgasm. There was no relief to be had though. The vibrator remained as intense, mechanical, and incapable of empathy as any other machine. And his cock was slamming into her with the same disregard.

Her clit after orgasming was always sensitive, but this was different. Her orgasm, so intense she had practically seized, combined with how much more engorged her clit was than usual due to the forty percent suction increase, made her clit far transcend being sensitive. She screamed herself raw at the sensation assaulting her pussy and she found herself buried in real and palpable fear.

His sweat was dripping from his body. His cock so slippery in her soaked pussy that it was absolutely frictionless against the still incredible tightness of her cramping walls. His teeth again bared and the noises coming from his chest and throat bordered on bestial. His hips hammered against her, slapping into her ass which was rolling with each thrust. He had watched her come undone violently. And now with malice in his gaze he watched her fight against him with all of her strength. Her voice was hoarse from screaming. She writhed beneath him, not with pleasure but out of fear and he basked in it. His cock throbbed but he held his orgasm back.

He was going to ruin her. She could have made things so easy for them. All she needed to do was beg; give that power to him. Instead she toyed with him, manipulated him, said those things to him. Rage burned anew within him as he watched her attempt to wriggle away from him.

He leaned over her, hands on her shoulders now. "You can't run from this," he threatened in her ear as he kept on pounding into her quivering little body. She whimpered pathetically. And on and on he savaged in and out of her pussy, pulling her to him with strong hands at her shoulders as he thrust forward. The vibrator buzzed obscenely between the wet slaps of his hips into hers in the now quiet of the room. She was silent, staring unseeingly through tears at the far wall.

After several hard minutes of this savagery, he pulled out of her pussy and a flood of her cum followed. He watched the pulsing, clenching, wink of her now empty pussy and of the pink rosebud just above it, nestled between the twin deep red globes of her ass.

Then he was spanking her again. Hard. Angrily. She remained silent. The vibrator raged on. Her ass was on fire. Her pussy was on fire - still clenching hard. The intensity of the vibrations was visible in the indecent trembling of her bruised and purple pussy lips. Her hands twitched.

The rate of his spanking increased until he was breathing heavily. His cock was dripping in her cum.

Eyes unseeing, the extreme pain/pleasure of the vibrator on her clit, bed soaked with her own drool. She felt a thin piece of plastic nudge at her ass. She closed her eyes tightly and sobbed as he inserted the nozzle of the lube bottle deep. He began to squirt the lube out. She felt it sloshing within her as it poured in. He withdrew the tip and tossed the bottle down on the bed. It bounced off of another much fuller bottle of lube.

When she opened her eyes, tears of resign renewed. Laying right beside her face was a long string of speed bump anal beads. The vibrator continued on against her hypersensitive clit. She was sure she would not cum again. There would be no more pleasure for her to be had from this experience. Now he would use her body as an object - an object to receive his desire and need, an object to sate himself with, an object to subject obscene things to in order to get himself to orgasm; an object to punish. And she knew that he was purposely going to keep himself from cumming. He was going to inflict his will on her body for as long as he possibly could.

He'd intentionally placed the delightful object in front of her eyes, a threat of what was to come. The twelve inch long string was decorated with ten blue silicone beads. The smallest was at the tip and was a mere quarter inch in diameter. The largest, at the safety loop, was a solid one and a half inches in diameter - smaller than the thinnest part of his cock but she would still take it with great difficulty up her tiny ass.

He pressed on the small of her back until she sank down to lay flat. He pushed her legs tight together and began to process of trussing her up. First, rope digging into the softness of her thighs, which were tied to one another. Then, more rope at her knees, then at her calves, and then at her ankles. He placed a pillow beneath her soft stomach to raise her hips slightly. This new position allowed her purple pussy to become exposed, his vibrating invention rising between her lips. Arousal dripped from her clenching pussy. The knot releasing more and more cum. Her wetness zig zagged from the force of the vibrations, like raindrops on a car window being pushed this way and that by the wind. Each jeweled dropped vibrated as it dripped.

He used his forearm to pull her up by the neck so that he could check on the nipple clamps. Her back arched painfully. He grasped the chain attached to both clamps and gave a hard yank to dislodge the one dangling precariously by one tooth on her right breast. Blood flooded up into her searing nipple and she let out a single sob. He dropped the chain, leaving the left clamp on. Breathing hard, he slapped her right tit, grabbed it roughly, rolled her nipple between pinching fingers, rinse-repeat, rinse-repeat, rinse-repeat. She was shuddering and a soft, "please, no more," tumbled from her lips.

His eyes roved over her absolutely distraught face, covered in tears and drool. God, so beautiful just like this, he thought. "Safe word?" he asked, disinterestedly, fingers pinching and rolling.

She clamped her mouth shut and sobbed through her nose.

"I thought so," he murmured, easing her down onto the bed, the left nipple clamp digging into her flesh and the duvet feeling like sandpaper against her engorged right nipple.

He slowly slid his cock into her pussy, hissing at the vice like grip. With her legs tied together like this, she was impossibly tighter. She groaned softly into the bed as her pussy stretched around him. Some of the lube he had filled her ass with had begun to escape the little rosebud in a tiny stream. With his thumb, he gathered it up and spread it around the pink star.

Embedded balls deep inside her clenching knot, he took his time inserting the first four beads. The last one was around three quarters of an inch in diameter and her face pinched with worry as it stretched her. He left it just so, slightly peaking from her ass, and began to subject her to hard and long strokes of his cock. He pushed the bead in and then pulled it out, over and over again, and her mouth opened in silence. Her eyelashes fluttered. The vibrator raged. He opened and closed her ass like this, feeling the beads between the thin membrane between her ass and pussy.

He paused in his strokes, the tip of his cock just inside the entrance of her pussy. She was trembling. A thin sheen of sweat coated her body. He inserted the next three beads. Each were incrementally larger. The first was 0.80 inches in diameter. She began to cry. The next was 0.85 inches in diameter. She tried her best to muffle the sounds of her cries now. The last of the three was 0.90 inches in diameter and she breathed a sigh of relief when the rest of the string fell heavily against her back.

He felt her body becoming tighter and tighter as he introduced more and more beads. It was nearly unbearable. When the last of this set of three was in, he slammed into her, his strokes no longer just hard and long, but unmercifully fast. He felt the beads knocking against each other inside, each of them indenting into his passing cock. He savaged her pussy like this for a while and her sobbing continued. The vibrator had yet to cease. Her painfully engorged clit was being tortured beyond measure.

When she was twitching and trembling, he pulled out of her to just the tip and picked up the string from where it lay, having been flopping heavily on her back in time with his thrusts.

He began to insert the final set of three. These proved to be the most difficult and she was a sniveling whimpering mess by the time the second ball, exactly one inch in diameter, was pressing into her ass. The first ball, 0.95 inches, had pressed hard up against the rest, so he carefully inserted his pointer finger alongside it to push the rest of the balls deeper to make room. That had made her squeal and beg so gorgeously that he gave her a slew of violent thrusts of his cock with his finger inside her ass along with those eight balls.

She felt something dangerous growing within her that she could not explain. Pleasure radiating deep in her pussy and ass and pain encompassing her clit beneath the ministrations of the vibrator. No. But...could she be? He kept on thrusting viciously for some time, nipples scraping, his finger deep in her ass, vibrator raging.

He pulled out suddenly with a roar, leaving his finger in, he gave her several spanks as he quelled his own need to cum. When he weaned off that precipice he froze, observing her submissive and prone form with satisfaction.

Her overworked little body (sniveling and whimpering) gladly released his finger and he quickly set about introducing the ninth ball, one inch in diameter.

The final ball had her squealing and begging yet again. He had changed tactics, pushing the one and a half inch ball halfway into her so that the widest part sat at the rim of her stretched star. He gripped the safety loop and set off on a savage pace with his cock. Thundering in and out he pushed and pulled that safety loop, inserting and removing that ball. The rim of her rosebud stretching outward and indenting inwards with his movements.

She was so unused to such a large anal intrusion that she didn't know what to do with herself or even how to feel. Should she beg him to stop or beg him to keep going? That dangerous confusing thing kept building in her core, his massive cock making lewd wet squelching sounds as he pounded hard into her pussy.

He was throwing his entire weight into each thrust, staving off the clenching in his balls as the sensitive head of his cock rippled quickly passed each of the silicone balls. He left the loop alone with the ball embedded inside her. He leaned over her, supporting himself on his forearms on either side of her head. Her helpless, tied up, vibrating body was taking the merciless beats of his cock so beautifully.

She was keening, feeling herself rise up and up and up some kind of great mountain. "Please, please, please, please..." she garbled out, begging for what, she didn't know.

Feeling that familiar rippling of her cunt, he was reinvigorated. His determination clear in the set of his teeth and his jaw. "Do. Not. Cum." He ground out, knowing without knowing that she would. He would make sure of it and god would he punish her for it.

He increased the rate of the pounding of his cock, feeling her wetness tickling his balls as it dripped down. Her pussy was clenching so goddamn tight. He reached beneath her and held onto her right breast, using it to fuck her backwards onto his driving cock.

She was no longer silent or garbled or sobbing. She was frightened, feeling as if an unstoppable train was speeding towards her. Her voice increased in pitch with each oh god that fell from her mouth. Her face was pinched with worry, brows furrowed at the alien feeling encompassing her body. Her anxiety mounted as the fluttering of her pussy increased in intensity. Oh god.

She was being forced to orgasm. Despite the painful pleasure of the vibrator on her clit, despite the massive balls in her ass clacking together with each of the ferocious strokes of his cock, despite the unbearable tightness around her left nipple, despite his strong hands kneading her right breast and using it as a reign to shove her back onto his thundering cock, despite all of the sexual pain and discomfort he had carefully and strategically been putting her body through, she was going to cum. Or maybe it was because of it.

Whatever the case was, this orgasm did not build to a precipice. Instead, she was left under the distinct impression that something monstrous was about to overtake her. And like he had mocked; she could not run from it.

The hand of the forearm supporting him gathered her hair and his hand torturing her poor oversensitive nipple reached between them to grab the safety loop of the anal beads. He pressed his chest down so that he could whisper against the side of her face, temple, cheek, ear, horrible threats about what he was going to do to her if she came.

"God, if you cum..." he trailed off and bared his teeth, continuing to slam his cock into her clenching pussy. "I'm going to fuck your ass just like this, baby. Is that what you want? Huh?" he groaned in her ear. "If you cum I'll make sure you never want to cum again," he promised, tugging on the loop until the largest bead began to emerge. He released it and her ass sucked it back in. She whimpered.

"I'm going to keep you cumming on my fucking cock until you pass out," he threatened, breathing hard against the overload of sensations assaulting his sensitive cock. She moaned and her eyes rolled backwards beneath her eyelids. "Then I'm going to fuck your cumming, vibrating, passed out little body until. I. Cum." He punctuated his last statement with a lick up the side of her face.

"You'll wake up with my cock pounding your ass. Imagine that?" he was still slamming into her squelching cunt with vigor. "Imagine waking up to being fucked so hard up your little ass, you won't be able to sit for a week?"

She sobbed.

"I have a machine," he revealed with a sneer. She peeled open her teary eyes. His face was positively terrorizing. "It'll fuck your little pussy just. Like. This." He pounded. "And I'll be fucking your ass just. Like. This." His lip curled and his hand tightened in her hair. "You'll be cumming and cumming and cumming and begging to never cum again. And you will pass out and you will wake up to that machine pounding your tight fucking pussy and me pounding your tight fucking ass. Using you're cumming little body. Fucking you so hard you'll lose your mind." He sucked hard on her shoulder.

"I'll turn you into a little, wet, tight, vibrating, cumming, squirting doll for me to dump my cum in, for me to use." He used her very deepest, darkest, but most unrealistic fantasy against her. Something so twisted that even the most submissive part of her mind kept it hidden in a box under lock and key. "Do not cum," he warned again.

At his last warning, something horrible released in a frenzy of muscle contractions deep in her pussy and ass and he began to pull on the anal beads as soon as her pussy seized tight. She was cumming. There had been no buildup, no edging that precipice, no falling over the edge. One moment she was overloaded with his massive cock pounding her tiny pussy with bruising force, the stretching of her ass, the clamp dragging her nipple across the bed, and that god awful positively demonic device suctioned to her extraordinarily engorged clit, vibrating with such painful intensity against her more than oversensitive clit that she didn't think she would ever cum again. The next moment, the next moment, she had been flung into the deep and dark abyss of raw unadulterated pleasure that he had been manipulating and building all this time.