Him - Our Last Time Together

Story Info
A story of two colleagues who are attracted to one another.
3.2k words
4.42
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMVC
LMVC
1 Followers

Him - our last time together.

It had been around three months since I last saw him. We had one final work trip together before we parted ways, it was strange to think I might not see his face again, that he wouldn't make me laugh and we wouldn't mess around and joke with each other anymore. We had been talking regularly and since being together had been more open and honest about what we want, our fantasies and desires.

We had two nights together and I wanted to make the most of them, I wanted to show him what I could actually do and how much pleasure I could give him.

The first night he went to dinner with friends and I went to dinner with our work colleagues. I wore a short, dark green dress with a crotchless, see through bodysuit underneath. While laughing and chatting at dinner I thought about him, I had a few glasses of champagne to relax me and patiently waited for him to message me to tell me he was on his way back to the hotel. I couldn't wait to see him.

Around 9:00pm he messaged me to say he was on his way back, I quickly excused myself from dinner and went up stairs to get ready knowing he wasn't far behind me. I quickly freshened up and heard a knock at the door. As soon as I opened it I couldn't help but smile, the biggest grin, I was so glad he was here. He removed his jacket and put it on the chair, said hi and moved closer to me to give me a hug. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and tight khaki pants. I enjoyed his company but that's not what I wanted in this moment. As he hugged me, I was on my tippy toes hugging him back, running my hands over the base of his neck. In that embrace I felt all of him, my senses were running wild. The smell of him, his hands on my back, feeling his breath on my neck. I didn't want to wait and I didn't want to talk, I wanted him. Now.

I pushed him backwards until he was up against the wall and ran my fingers down his chest, rubbing my thumbs over his hip bones until I reached the button on his pants. I looked up at him with a cheeky smile and undid the button and slowly unzipped his pants pulling them down around his ankles. I ran my fingers along his thighs and made my way up to his shirt, pulling it over his head. Standing in just his underwear I saw the bulge in his pants and admired him just for a minute, running my fingers lightly over his chest before pulling my dress over my head so I could surprise him with my crotchless bodysuit.

I kissed down his chest, over his stomach to his hips and pulled his underwear down, leaving him fully on display for me to appreciate. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer, I could feel his chest inflating with every breath and the wetness between my legs increase, I had to have him. I wrapped my leg around him, leaned into his ear and whispered 'pick me up and fuck me'.

He wrapped his arms around me and I jumped up so he was holding me up, both of his hands on my arse, he turned me around so I was up against the wall. I put my arms around his shoulders and locked my legs around his back, we both smiled and wanted this so badly. I could feel his hard cock up against me as I guided him into my wet pussy. I felt him slide into me and he literally took my breath away with the first thrust of him. I loved how tightly my pussy wrapped around his cock. As we found our rhythm, I ran my fingers though his hair and down his back and rocked my hips to push him deeper and deeper inside me.

I loved being fucked like this but I wanted him to take me from behind, the way we had spoken about so many times. As he put me down, I felt every inch of his cock as it slowly made its way out of me, I felt empty without him inside me, I wanted more. I grabbed his hand and walked him to the wall near the bed, I turned around, put my hands on the wall, bent over and wiggled my arse at him, inviting him to come and take me, the way he knew I wanted. I looked over at the double mirror that is near the bed and saw him move closer to me, I wanted to be able to see him fuck me.

He slapped my ass and begin to push his huge member back inside me. I arched my back as I felt him enter me, he put his hands on my hips and moved back and forth into rhythm while I made small circular motions with my hips to feel every inch of him inside me. We both looked in the mirror, I loved being able to see the silhouette of his amazing body and his cock inside me, it turned me on immensely.

He moved one of his hands from my hips to my clit and began rubbing his finger back over my bean. I wanted his hands on every inch of me so I pulled the straps down on my bodysuit, tits bouncing freely for him to see and touch. He moved his other hand to my nipple and tweaked it.

Waves of pleasure went through my body. I removed my hands from the wall and straightened to push my back against his chest. I turned slightly so I was facing the mirror and had one hand behind his head, the other on his hip guiding him into me. We were moving as one as my body is on display for him to see, his eyes moved up and down me, watching himself fuck me, rub my clit and nipple all at once. The sight of his hands on me made it impossible for me to think and I started to lose control, as did he. I told him I was close and to wait for me. I slowed down the pace and thrusted deeply into him, found the spot where the head of his cock rubs perfectly on my g-spot. I made slow, purposeful movements, my breathing quickening and my whole body began to shake and I moan loudly as he makes me cum.

I know he is close so I put my hands back on the wall and tell him to fuck me hard. He thrust his cock. I watched him in the mirror as puts his head back and moans as he releases his load inside of me. It takes a minute for him to catch breath and as he pulls himself out of me, I feel his cum run down my leg, I loved it.

We got dressed and he left, I felt so satisfied and exhausted at the same time. It was amazing.

I got up at 6am the next morning and head to the gym, still smiling and reliving the night before in my head. I was running on the treadmill when I saw him enter the gym, we smiled at one another and continued our workouts, me on the treadmill and him doing weights. We finished at the same time and headed out of the gym together, I made a cheeky comment about relaxing him and asked him if he wanted to come and have a quick shower in my room. He smirked and accepted the invitation.

I turned the shower on and started to take my clothes off, he did the same. I beckoned him to get into the shower first, and I followed behind him. He was much taller than me and I enjoyed taking in a different view and admiring him from behind. I moved closer to him, pressing my naked body against his back. I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his chest before putting my hands though his arms. I ran my thumbs over his collarbone, down over this pecks and abs, his hips and over this erect cock.

I started to stroke him, using the tips of my fingers to run circular motions over the tip of his bulbous head. He leaned his head back, enjoying being touched, as I kissed his shoulder blade and his back. I moved around to face him, the water running down my back and my nipples hard from the cold air. We took a minute to look over each other as I made my way down until I was on my knees. I stroked him with one hand and started to kiss, lick and suck his balls, playing with his arse with the other hand.

I love sucking cock, especially his. I had been so looking forward to this, having him in my mouth was one of the biggest turn ons. I made my way up his shaft, continuing to lick and kiss him until I reached the top of his engorged cock. I put him in my mouth and used my tongue to do a figure of eight motion around his frenulum and head, while continuing to stroke him, my mouth sliding up and down his cock. My other hand fondling his balls and putting pressure of his perineum.

I looked up at him so he can see his cock going in and out of my mouth. I could feel the warm water on my back and his swollen head in my mouth as I bob up and down, hitting all the right spots as I taste pre-cum in my mouth. As I continued to lick, suck, stoke and caress him, I felt the tension in is body and knew he was close to climax. I increased my pace and flicked my tongue a little harder over and around his head until I felt his warm cum shoot in my mouth. Just before he finished cumming, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and made the last of his cum go on my face.

I swallowed every last bit of him and licked what I could off my face. I reached up and kissed him before getting out of the shower to get ready for work, knowing I'd taste him all morning was extremely satisfying.

Work went by slowly as the thoughts of that morning made me on edge all day, it was difficult to hold back when all I wanted to do and could think about was ripping his clothes off there and then and taking him any way I wanted. I started to think about my last night with him, knowing it was likely after this I won't see him again. I knew I wanted to make tonight a night he would remember.

We had a team dinner that finished around 8pm and we quickly made our way back to my room. I had planned this night and though about all the different scenarios and things we had said we wanted to do to each other and I knew exactly what I wanted to do to him, I wanted to be in control.

Once my door was closed, I wasted no time in taking his top off, and putting an eye mask on him to act as a blind fold. I guided him to the bed, undid his pants and removed his underwear being careful not to touch his skin. I ordered him to lie down on his stomach. The anticipation that he didn't know what was coming next was exciting for me, I wanted to tease and drive him crazy.

I rubbed oil over my hands and began massaging his back and shoulders, I carefully watched his body move as I ran my hands over him, any tension in his body releasing. I continued to move my hands in long, slow stroking motions, applying a medium amount of pressure over his lower back before moving over his buttocks and down his thighs. I purposely ran my finger down his arse crack and ever so slightly his balls before continuing to use long slow stroking motions over his thighs and calves. I watched him flinch every time I reached the top of his thighs, inching my finger tips higher and higher with every long stroke.

After I knew he was fully relaxed, I told him to turn over on his back. I was enjoying making a mental note of every inch of his Inch of his body.

He turned over while I put more oil on my hands, he had a big grin on his face, I wish I could see his eyes but want to keep what happens next a mystery. I ran my hands over his amazing body, finding it extremely difficult m to control myself. I repeated the same movements I did on his back, to his front, watching his cock pulsate and move with my touch, becoming semi-hard.

I moved off the bed and walked around so I can reach his left arm, and run my hands from his shoulder to his palm. I put his index finger in my mouth and begin to mimic giving him a blow job, I move my tongue up and down while flicking the end of his finger. He licks his lips and moves as I look at his cock growing harder. I repeat on the right side, making sure every inch of his body has been touched with my hands apart from his cock. When I finish, I tell him to poke out his tongue and I suck on it, I want him to feel sensation in every part of his body. He reaches to grab me but I push his arms back down and tell him to obey my orders.

I direct him to get on all fours. When he's in position, I run my hands over his back making my way down to his arse crack and balls. I lube up my hand and seperate my fingers to go in-between his balls and either side of his ball sack while rubbing my palm on his perineum.

I start to rim him, kissing his butt cheek before moving to gentle flicks around his arse hole. I pay close attention to his body movement and what feels good for him, I want to push all his buttons. I continue to handle his balls with one hand and move my other to his massive swollen cock, beginning at the bottom of his shaft near his balls right to the tip, I make slow, strong stokes gripping him tightly as I hear him let out a groan of pleasure.

Having my hands on him and seeing him in the mirror makes me wet, I need him. I stroke him a little longer, then, while he is still on all fours, I put my head under his body so I am looking at his his bulbous cock and I put him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his head while continuing to caress his balls and perineum, almost instantly I taste his pre cum in my mouth and he rocks his hips towards me wanting more.

After teasing his swollen head with gentle licks and flicks of my tongue, I move my way up his body to kiss him. One of the greatest things is kissing him, it makes me feel alive, I felt it the first time we kissed, almost instantly. After kissing him, I told him to roll onto his back, as he did, I wrapped my legs around him to straddle his face.

I lower my wet pussy to his mouth and demand that he makes me cum now. I'm so horny and wet from touching his body that as soon as his tongue touches me, my body is on fire, I need more of him. He licks me from my clit right along to my arse and I help him by rocking on him, his tongue flicks my nib and I moan, loudly. I look in the mirror and pull down my bodysuit to free my tits, I want him to see this and have his hands on me. I remove his eye mask and so he can see me on top of him, my tits bouncing as I move with the motion of his tongue.

He reaches up and tweaks my nipples between his fingers sending electricity though my body. My whole body is starting to quiver and my thighs tighten around his face as I feel the release coming, I moan loudly as he gives me an intense orgasm. After my body stops jolting I reach down and kiss him, tasting me on him.

Now I am satisfied, I can concentrate on him. I leave him on his back, put his eye mask on and tell him to stay still. I lift his legs and bend them so his knees are at his stomach, I grab a toy I purchased for him, a prostate vibrator and lube it up, before telling him what I was doing and gently inserting it into his arse, I put the vibration on low to begin with while he gets use to it. As he gets comfortable, I grab feather and start running it over his body, over his face, chest, hips, cock and balls. He is rock hard and I see his cock pulsate with every movement.

I increase the vibration slightly and begin using one hand rub his balls and the other stroking his cock, his body moving in slow motions, jerking at every touch as he is starting to not be able to control his own body. I continue to stroke him, making sure I was touching from the tip of his cock to his arse hole, I want to give him the whole experience. He arched his back and is breathing heavy, his whole body starts to shake as he rocks and moves more vigorously. I am barely touching him now and let his body take over, he groans loudly as he explodes everywhere, he is so sensitive to touch and it takes a while for his breathing to settle. We lay together for, taking in the moment, knowing this will be the last time.

I am so glad we got to have these experiences together, a collection of moments to remember each other by, he got a glimce of what it would be like to be with me over the past year and he knows me better than anyone. There is no one in this world that I trust more to share my body with than him.

I saw him, all of him including his flaws and faults, all of which make him the person who he is. While we are no longer close and it hurts he pushed me away, I still, after everything, would not change a single thing about him, he's perfectly imperfect.

I miss you, I miss having fun with you.

I am hopeful our paths will cross again.

LMVC
LMVC
1 Followers