Him to Her Pt. 02

Story Info
More of Gina and Dallas Nash.
10k words
4.68
7.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
803 Followers

GINA

To my surprise, when I got home from the store the next morning, Dallas was in the kitchen cooking us breakfast. "That smells good. What are you making?"

"Scrambled eggs, Southwestern Style."

I looked in the skillet and saw that she'd added mushrooms, a little green pepper, some pimentos, a few diced tomatoes, and some onions. "Did Neil cook?"

She chuckled, "Some, but I've learned a lot on my own. Now, if you plan to eat with me, you're over dressed."

"Why is it important to you that I'm naked?"

She showed me a naughty grin, "Maybe I just like looking at you."

"Like you told me last night, you're not a very good liar."

"Speaking of that, did you say hi to Oscar for me last night?"

I decided to tell her the truth, "No, I didn't want to risk you hearing his buzz, so I just used my fingers."

She turned to look me straight on, "Thank you for being honest. So you didn't cum. I know you need both penetration and clit stimulation to cum. Still, I hope you went to sleep with a smile on your face."

I was taking off my clothes, "I did."

"Good, but just so you know, I wasn't listening for the buzz. Anytime you want some help, I'm available."

"Thanks, but I'm okay on my own."

She chuckled, "Okay, but you don't know what you're missing."

* * *

Dallas Nash

(in her own words)

Okay, where was I? Oh yes, Linda and Lisa took me out to the lesbian club, and I met Debra there. I had a lot of fun that night. Debra and I made plans for our 'big date'. I wasn't nervous about it at all. I was, however, a little nervous about what was going to happen after going to the club. Obviously, I'd never had sex with a woman, and with her being a lesbian, she was surely well practiced at it. Still, I was hoping I could learn a lot from her.

Prior to our date, I looked at more apartments, but I still didn't find the one I was looking for. I also spent a lot of time on the Sugar Babies website. My inbox was packed full of messages from men.

Again, most were men just wanting to pay me for sex. I ignored those. I did find a couple that sounded interesting. In both cases, the men proclaimed to be financially able to show me a good time, buy me nice clothes, help with rent, and provide me with spending money. Also, like Arthur, they fit my criteria for not being overly handsome.

One of them lived in Vegas, and the other lived in Denver. I wasn't keen on going to Vegas because of the competition. There are a lot of very beautiful and sexy women there. So I chose to respond to CoSkiMan.

After thanking him for his interest, I asked him one question, "What was it about my profile, other than my pictures, that piqued your interest?"

His answer read, "Four things: Exhibitionist, open-minded, bisexual and broke. Ben."

I responded with, "When most girls claim to be exhibitionist, they are talking about dressing in skimpy clothes and doing things like bending over just right so as to let a guy have a peek down their top, or things like hiking up their skirt a little in McDonald's. To me, that's just minor teasing. I am a true exhibitionist. Do you have specific ways in mind that you'd like me to demonstrate that? About my being 'bisexual'. I've yet to have sex with a woman. However, I do live with two lesbians, and we've done some kissing and touching. Also, they took me to a lesbian club the other night. I met a girl there and had a lot of fun making out with her. She and I have a date to go out this weekend, and it's understood that we'll spend the night having sex together. So, when I said I'm bisexual, that may have been a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm well on my way to making it true. I'm not sure what you have in mind in the 'open-minded' category, so I hope you'll give me a hint. As far as the 'broke' thing, that's true enough. My lesbian friends gave me a place to live and loaned me the clothes to take those pictures. I have resisted the urge to become a topless dancer or hooker, so I'm hoping men like you will help me avoid having to stoop to those things. Dallas."

He responded, "Dallas: Thank you very much for your candid response. I love your honesty. To answer your questions: about the exhibitionist thing, I do not have a particular scenario in mind. The best thing I can hope for is that you'll shock me. I think it's endearing that you're new to exploring your bisexual tendencies. If things go well on your date with that girl and what happens later that night, I hope you might be able to bring her with you to Colorado, IF she's not a true lesbian, of course. Otherwise, perhaps we can find someone else to join us. On the 'open-minded' thing, I do have fantasies of things like anal sex and other things, perhaps even golden showers. My wife is a stuck up prude and won't do anything other than bland sex. As far as your financial situation, I don't expect you to take that on good faith. If you decide to come to Colorado, I will demonstrate my generosity in advance and trust you to hold up your end. Thank you for considering me. I feel very honored by your interest. Ben"

Wow! There were a couple of things in there that gave me a moment of pause . . . but just a moment, namely the anal sex thing and the golden shower thing. Still, those weren't deal breakers for me. If he was good to his word about showing me his generosity in advance, I would commit to traveling to Colorado.

I wrote back, "Ben: I have never had anal sex, and I have never experienced golden showers, but those aren't deal breakers for me. The girl I have the date with has been in heterosexual relationships in the past, so I'm sure she would be open to accompanying me to Colorado. Any help you can give me in that regard will be appreciated. Shocking you with my exhibitionist boldness won't be a problem for me, but you may have to bail me out of jail, hehehe. Any advance help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. You have no reason to trust me, but I assure you this: if you help me, and I can't live up to my end of the deal, I'll return promptly anything you give me. I am a woman of my word. Now, please understand that it might be a month or a little more before I can come to Colorado. So, if I can't come in the next few days, please don't think I'm putting you off. I do have another obligation with a Daddy in Florida. Your Baby, Dallas."

I included my bank account number and the bank's tracking number. Two days later, there was a new deposit in my account for ten thousand dollars.

* * *

On Thursday, a day prior to our 'date', I called Debra. "Can you meet me for a drink after you get off work?"

Her voice sounded like her puppy had just got run over, "Are you backing out of our date?"

"Oh God no! I'm looking forward to it. I just have something else I want to talk to you about."

"Whew! You scared me for a minute. Sure, where and when?"

After making the plans, I hung up with a huge grin on my face. I was pleased to know that she was so looking forward to our date, just as I was."

* * *

When Debra and I were sitting in the corner booth at a bar near her apartment, and after ordering drinks, I jumped right into it: "Deb, how much do you make a week?"

She looked at me as if she was trying to figure out why I was asking, "Six, six-fifty depending on how much overtime I get, why?"

"How would you like to make five or ten thousand a week?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm as serious as a heart attack, so answer the question?"

"Who do I have to fuck?"

I had to laugh out loud, "Anyone I fuck . . . and me, of course. It might be as many as a guy every couple of weeks or so—rich guys all over the country."

"That's it? I'd have to fuck a guy and you a couple of times a month? You don't even know if I'm any good."

"I'll find that out tomorrow night, but for now, I'll take it on faith. You have the looks and the body." And then I slid an envelope across the table and waited for her to open it.

When she did, her eyes flew open. Inside, she found a check for three thousand dollars. "I want you to quit your job tomorrow and team up with me. I'm sure we'll make a great team, depending on some things, of course."

"What things?"

"First, I don't date handsome men. They can get all the women they want, so they don't appreciate me as much as the average looking ones. Most of them like that I'm an exhibitionist, just like you do. Can you be one too? Also, some of them like to get a little kinky, anal sex, golden showers, stuff like that. Can you go there?"

"For that kind of money, hell yes!"

"Then when we meet for our date tomorrow night, I'll expect you to have quit your job. Also, when we go out, you need to show me your exhibitionist side. Later, you can teach me about girl-girl sex. I assume I'm going to need a lot of practice."

Debra grinned from ear to ear, "I guess I can force myself to give you a few lessons."

* * *

The following evening, I arrived at Deb's apartment around seven p.m. and went upstairs. I had barely knocked on her door when she flung it open. I had to laugh, "What, were you waiting at the door?"

She giggled, "Only for the last ten minutes."

When we were inside, I checked her out. She was wearing western boots and jeans, a western belt with a big buckle, and a white, very see through blouse. "Wow! I like!"

She pulled back the flaps of my mesh cover up, exposing my bare tits, "Hell, no one will even notice me." And then she bent at the waist and gave each of my nipples a quick lick.

I made one modification to her outfit. I unbuttoned her blouse and tucked the tails into her blue jeans way around her sides, which left her abs and belly fully exposed. Next, I ran my hands inside her blouse and fondled her firm C cup tits, "Very nice, but you'd better call us a taxi before I get carried away."

While we were waiting on the taxi, I asked her, "Did you quit your job?"

"Yes, right before my shift was over."

"I'm shopping for a very nice apartment. I haven't found the right one yet, but when I do, I expect you to move in with me and share the rent."

"If the money is anything like you promised, I have no problem with that."

"Do you have anything to drink?"

"I bought a bottle of good Scotch."

"Great, let's have one and get ready to go shock your friends at the club."

Debra chuckled, "I may need more than one."

"Me too." I confessed.

* * *

The club was as Deb had described it. It was a lot bigger and nicer than the one where I'd met her. Also, the patrons were a lot less reserved. They openly made comments about both of us, openly praising our outfits.

As before, while dancing, we blatantly kissed and fondled each other, but this time, I made sure everyone got a great look at Deb's tits.

Back in her apartment later, we were all over each other. I found sex with her to be not that much different than sex with Arthur, except that she didn't have a cock for me to suck or fuck. Still, it was every bit as passionate and needy.

I lost track of how many times she made me cum with her mouth and tongue, and how many times I came while doing the same to her. I came to love the taste of her pussy, and especially the taste of her cum, which was generous.

I learned to love the sound of her strained voice saying, "God yes! Right there! Please don't stop that."

I clearly remember trying to buck my hips up violently enough to remove her mouth from my clit, most often unsuccessfully. When I finally blacked out, I came to, only to find her smiling at me appreciatively and proud of her accomplishment.

She told me, "I've never seen a girl cum that often and that powerfully."

"I've never blacked out from having my pussy eaten. You're good."

Deb giggled, "I've had a lot of practice."

"Then I guess I need more practice."

"Oooooo, I like the way you think."

* * *

The next morning at breakfast, Deb caught me staring at her, "What?"

"I was just thinking that we're going to make a great team."

"Yeah, well, the whole anal thing scares me."

"Deb, we'll do whatever our Sugar Daddy wants us to do. I've never done it either, but maybe we'll just have to concentrate on the money and do what we have to do. If you're nervous about it, maybe we need to lube up a vibe and practice it."

"I'm just used to being able to say no."

"Well, you'd better get over that in a hurry. If a Sugar Daddy wants you to stand on your head and suck his toes, you'd better be willing to do it, understood?"

"Okay."

* * *

A week later, I found 'the' apartment. It had a sunken living room, and an indoor hot tub room. It had an open floor plan with two bedrooms. Each bedroom had a master bathroom and a walk in closet. And the best thing about it was that it was in an "adults only" community. The facility had a wonderful pool and grill area.

I took Deb there and showed it to her. "Can we afford this?" was her only question. It was four grand a month unfurnished.

"If we can't, we need to chunk the whole deal and go back to hourly wages."

We rented the apartment.

* * *

A week after moving in to our new apartment, Deb and I were on a plane to Florida. I'd told Arthur, "I'm bringing a friend with me. I'm thinking of putting her up in a nice hotel, unless you have another idea."

"Why can't she stay with us at my place?"

"Because I want to spend my first night in Florida with just you."

"Okay, then I'll set up a reservation for her at the Saint Pete Yacht club."

"Perfect."

"I didn't get to go out on your boat on my first visit. That would be a great time for you to get to know her."

"Done. I look forward to it."

* * *

There wasn't a limo waiting for us this time. Deb took a cab to the Saint Pete Yacht Club and I called Arthur who was waiting for me in the cell phone waiting area. When I stepped out of the airport baggage claim area, he was there within a minute to pick me up.

It was obvious from the start that he was all about the woman I brought with me, "So, who is this friend you brought down here to meet me?"

"Just a friend. If you want, I can have her join us tonight."

"No, no, it should be just the two of us tonight."

I laughed and slapped his arm playfully, "You're so full of shit. All you can think about is her."

He feigned injury, "Okay, perhaps I was thinking about that a lot. I've never been with two girls. But now you have my undivided attention, I promise."

When I looked over, I saw a noticeable bulge in Arthur's slacks. I reached over and gave it a playful squeeze, "Wow! Did you already take some Viagra?"

He chuckled, "No, not yet."

"Oh, then thinking about having me and Deb at the same time must have caused this."

"Maybe."

"I should be upset about that, but I'm not. I'm glad you're excited about it. She's sweet. You're going to love her. I know I do. I wouldn't bring just anyone down here to meet you. And just so you know, whatever she and I do with each other over the next few days is not just for your benefit. We have a lot of fun together."

"That's good to know."

I continued squeezing Arthur's hard cock, "Also, when the three of us are together, you don't have to be shy about showing her any kind of attention you have the urge to do. I won't be jealous."

"Thank you. That means a lot. Now, you'd better stop that before you make me cum in my pants."

I let out a naughty giggle. "Okay, I don't want to risk you wrapping us around a telephone pole."

When Arthur pulled into his garage and lowered the door, I grabbed his arm to keep him from getting out. "Put your seat back as far as it will go." And then I crawled up onto the console and began undoing his belt and lowering his zipper. "Raise up" and when he did, I tugged his pants and underwear down enough to expose his still hard cock.

I then started licking up and down his nice shaft before taking him into my mouth. "Ummmm" I moaned as my lips met his pubic hair. When I raised up and let his cock slide out of my mouth, I told him, "We'll have to take some shaving stuff on the boat with us tomorrow so me and Deb can shave your cock and balls. Are you going to have a problem with that?"

Arthur laughed out loud, "No, not at all. I've thought about it, but I never have, mostly because I never had a reason to."

"Well, you have a reason to now. I've never been with a man who was shaved, but I think I'll love it. I saw several at the nudist camp last time I was down here, and they looked simply delicious." And then I went right back to sucking his cock.

"Ah yes, the nudist camp. Are we going to go there this week?"

I showed him a wink, "You promised you'd take me there every time I come down here. Deb has never been to one, and she's really looking forward to it." I ran my tongue over and around the swollen head of his cock, "Did I tell you I rented a new apartment?"

"No, you didn't mention that."

"It's very nice, but expensive, so I moved Deb in with me to help with the rent."

I had his cock totally in my mouth and down my throat when he said, "Trust me, your rent isn't going to be a problem. I don't want you worrying about things like that. Do you understand?"

I responded by increasing the pressure on his cock, and when I began swirling my tongue over the underside of the bulbous head, he stiffened and began cumming in my mouth. Like the first time I gave him a blowjob, I saved some of his nice load and shared it with him. I came when he eased his tongue into my mouth and began swirling his tongue around mine to savor the taste of his cum.

* * *

That night with Arthur involved plenty of hot, steamy sex, but it involved so much more than that. At one point, after a lively romp in bed, we settled in to watch a movie. We were both naked on his sofa, snuggling under a comforter and sipping drinks. It was just a nice, sweet, romantic time, and I enjoyed it very much.

The following morning, Arthur was understandably anxious to get to his boat and meet Debra. I teased him mercilessly about it all morning. Finally though, it was time, so we got into his convertible and headed for Saint Petersburg.

Deb was waiting on the dock near Arthur's yacht. She was barefooted and wearing the very tiny pink string bikini I'd helped her pick out. When we walked up, I'd barely made the introductions before Deb had her arms around Arthur's neck and kissing him on the lips, and then she immediately groped his crotch through his shorts and purred, "I've heard so much about you, I feel like I already know you."

I teased them, "Come on you two. Let's hit the water before someone calls the police."

We were still moored to the dock when Deb doffed her bikini. Not wanting to be left out, I removed mine as well. There were plenty of hoots and whistles from others on the dock and on nearby yachts. Both Deb and I just smiled and waved at them. Arthur was laughing only loud enough for us to hear. He loved every second of it.

As we pulled away from the dock, I was afraid Arthur might wreck us because he was paying more attention to us than where he was going. Of course, we were kissing and fondling each other, so I couldn't blame him too much.

We were probably over five miles out into the gulf when Arthur stopped the boat and lowered the anchor. I immediately dove into the water, but Deb stayed on board long enough to help Arthur out of his shorts. I was trying not to pay attention, but I did see her give his cock a quick lick and suck. And then they both dove into the water.

After a few minutes of swimming and splashing around, I went to Arthur and put my arms around his neck. I gave him a passionate kiss and then purred in his ear, "I told you not to be shy. You need to go to Deb and show her how glad you are that she's here. Her tits are incredible. You should check them out for yourself."

He gave me another kiss and then swam over to Deb. A few seconds later, they were kissing passionately. It was difficult for him to keep their heads above water, but he managed to feel up her tits for a few seconds at a time. I couldn't see it, but I assumed she was feeling his cock as well.

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
803 Followers