All Comments on 'HIMYM S2E5: Lily's New Apartment'

by Stories_From_the_TV

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely loved it

Best story about this show I've ever come across. Very hot, good writing, good representation of their personalities. Please continue

coolgardie2008coolgardie2008about 8 years ago
Excellent

Please continue - this is a great story

Stories_From_the_TVStories_From_the_TVabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate the support! I don't have any plans to continue this story as I like to do more one shots then multiple part stories. That being said I definitely plan to do more HIMYM and Lily for sure will be a part of it and possibly Barney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thought Barney Was Gay

The story was delusional

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was an awesome story!!!

I only ask that you make the seduction slightly slower next time, with more (believable?) steps from good girl to full on slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really enjoyed your story! So glad I found your work.

Anyway, I have an idea for a HIMYM fanfic, it's based on s01e19 "Mary the Paralegal". Where Robin end up sleeping with sandy.

Stay awesome!

R1ub3mR1ub3mover 3 years ago

Continue please ✌

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First I loved this story! I know you said you wouldn't continue the story, but if you did I would like to see Barney see if he could push this new version of Lilly further. Have him leave a note on her bed along with his credit card and tell her to get breast implants for him to prove her obedience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed that this never got continued, it was really good.

How I Met Your Mother..oh yes the show with that god awful ending and with the most annoying character. Despite how it ended and how undeserving he is, its no secret we miss out the relationship of Ted Mosby and the Mother, the beautiful and sexy Tracy McConnell. We miss out the sexual adventures between those two soulmates. It's not fair! Then we get stuck with that stupid ending and Ted gets back together with Robin! Disgraceful!

I know you said wouldn't continue this story but I hope you'll reconsider and make more HIMYM stories even ones such as TedxTracy.

Anyway how about something different too? How about some good old fashioned breast expansion HIMYM style. Here's some ideas a story a series if you can is that after giving birth to one of their kids, Tracy's body got developed during her pregnancy and didn't go away. Which is fine because Ted loves Tracy's new body (huge boobs and big round ass) so does the gang. And things escalate from there.

Or one where Tracy goes to a spa for a spa treatment or something, but also accidentally gets breasts implants. This one came from an idea when Tracy told Ted she was pregnant which Barney mistook the news as Tracy getting a boob job.

Or one where Tracy buys experimental moisturizer cream which she mistook for skin cream but when she rubs some cream on her chest, it causes her breasts to expand. How it ends is entirely up to you.

Perhaps I'm getting a little over board and perhaps its a little impossible since we don't know much about the Mother and it's hard to make stories with her but all the more reason to write these stories because we were rob getting to know this beautiful and sexy character named Tracy McConnell. And Cristin Millioit is a very sexy woman. I still can't believe how the show wasted her. Unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous