Hindleberry Detention Centre

Story Info
Heidi enters the re-education program.
1.9k words
3.69
20.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi kept to herself as she rode on the bus to the detention centre. She was still enraged that she was sentenced here for simply defending herself! A few weeks earlier she had pushed a man back to had groped her in the park.

He then fell over and broke his arm, but the stupid MALE judge said since she couldn't prove he sexually assaulted her it was simply an unaggravated attack! Her lawyer was just as shocked as she was, and said he was probably just trying to fill up this new private facility that the government signed some big contract with.

Even though she only had to be here for a week Heidi was furious, she shouldn't have her permanent record affected because SHE was assaulted. She had written to every magazine and paper she could think of but none of them would run the story.

So here she was, huffing at the back of this bus that was parking up in front of her new home. It didn't look the way she expected it to, it was a very modern building with a lot of glass walls and sharp edges.

She was ushered inside with the dozen or so other women who all looked as pissed as her. They were greeted with an overly smiley man in a lab coat.

"Good morning ladies, welcome to Hindleberry! Now I know most of you are only here for a short time but we still need to go through the full procedure so please wait here to be processed"

He made it seem like they would be waiting by choice, but the handcuffs and burley guards said otherwise. The waiting room was pleasant though, light and open with soft seats and flowers. There was a young perky lady behind the front desk with blonde hair and massive tits.

Heidi couldn't stop staring at them, since there were so much of them on show for a professional workplace! The smiley guy was talking to her as she let out the most ridiculous giggle Heidi had ever heard. She guessed she had no more than 50 IQ.

The women were taken one by one through a door to the right of the reception desk, Heidi was called third. She followed the guard through the door and down a long sterile corridor to a large bare room. Another smiling man with a lab coat entered.

"Ah Miss Lampert, I see you are with us for a week for, oh my assault." He furrowed his brows and read through her paperwork while she stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. When he looked up he motioned to the guard to remove her handcuffs.

"Now I will need you to strip down so that I can ensure you don't have any contraband." Heidi rolled her eyes and looked at the two male attendants,

"aren't there any female workers? I'd rather not strip in front of you two" She tried to sound assertive but her voice was shaky as she looked at the men towering above her.

The man frowned and wrote a note on his papers, "I'm afraid not, and we don't have all day so if you could get on with it please." his voice was snippy, a vast contrast to the cheerful tone he started out with.

Heidi reluctantly removed her clothing, until she was naked and had only her hands to cover up with. "Please bend over Miss Lampert so I can check your anal canal." He said bluntly, not even looking up at her.

She was at least glad they weren't ogling her. She turned around and bent forward, noticing her nipples were now erect from the cold. She felt ice cold gel fall onto her ass, dripping down over her tight hole.

She could hear the sound of him putting on rubber gloves before she felt his covered fingers pressing against her. She bit her lip to stop from moaning as he explored her ass with his fingers, he seemed to spend a lot longer than she expected.

When he did eventually pull out her hole felt empty and she was disappointed. Not that she let them know that. She stood and accepted a tissue from the guard to wipe herself off. They gave her new clothes, she had expected an orange jumpsuit but what she got was very different.

It was bright pink first of all, and skin tight. It looked like it was 3 sizes too small but was assured it would stretch. There were metal clasps around the ankles, wrists and neck which locked the whole thing in place.

She didn't realise she wouldn't be able to get it off until the guard clicked the last one in. It was very snug, tightly clinging to her body and showing off her curves. She was sure it wouldn't get over her DD breasts but somehow it moulded to fit her perfectly.

The material felt strange, not quite itchy but almost like it was vibrating against her skin, it was pleasant. There was a small zip that ran from her chest all the way underneath and over her ass to the middle of her back. It was clearly meant so that she could use the bathroom but the zipper rubbed right against her slit.

It was rough but also had the vibration sensation which made it like a very weak vibrator pushing against her. It felt weird to walk around in it but she got used to the sensation after a few minutes.

After some questioning she was taken to her cell, which was a small room with a bed and a toilet. There was no window, and nothing on the walls apart from a shelf above the bed. It was a strange shape and looked like it could move up and down the wall. Though when she tried it wouldn't budge.

She shrugged it off and sat on the bed wondering what to do now. She couldn't see outside or even the corridor in her room. It was still early morning and she wondered if she would be stuck in this room all day.

She spent an hour staring at the ceiling feeling aimless before her door abruptly opened. Yet another man with a lab coat stood smiling, holding a tray of food. It was a bland sandwich with an apple, nothing exciting.

The tray also had a small cup with a pink pill in it. The man stayed to watch her take it before he left her with the tray. Heidi tried to ask what it was, why she had to take it but he insisted it was a multivitamin and that she had to take it before being allowed food.

She sighed and washed it down, not thinking much of it and knowing she just had to put up with the bullshit for a week and then she could go home. She tried to ask if there was a lunch hall, or if she would be able to go outside, even just out of the horrible boring cube she was stuck in. The answers were not what she wanted to hear.

She lay on her bed trying to control the anger bubbling up inside of her. She couldn't be expected to stay in this one room for an entire week! As time passed she began to feel dizzy, like the room was spinning.

Her mind became fuzzy, she could barely think straight. She tried to stand up, heading towards the door to shout for help but her whole body was limp. She heard a loud beeping sound ring out and suddenly she was pulled back towards the bed.

Her metal cuffs all locked into position on the bed holding her down. The one around her neck held her head in place directly below what she thought was a shelf. Another loud beep rang out and it lowered down.

Heidi shouted out for help, hoping someone would hear her pleas but the door remained shut. The shelf moved down and completely cut off her sight of the room, surrounding her in darkness.

Everything went quiet for a long time, Heidi struggled against her restraints but was unable to move an inch. Then she felt something change with her suit. The light vibration intensified, she could feel it all over her body as if thousands of tiny massagers were on the lining of the material.

It was calming and helped her to relax, then noticed that she could hear something. IT was very faint, less than a whisper. She struggled trying to make out the sounds, but couldn't make sense of it. The sound seemed to get louder and louder yet she couldn't hear the words.

Then her world was full of colours. The screens on the inside of the shelf covered every surface so all she could see was the complex twisting colours. Her eyes were drawn to them, locked on their movements.

She felt very confused, she knew that she should be concerned about her current situation, but her body was calm. She enjoyed watching the colours move, listening to the relaxing sounds and feeling the soft vibrations of the suit.

Her brain barely even registered when the zip was pulled down and her body was revealed to the room of guards and doctors watching. When she felt hands on her breasts and fingers pinching her nipples she put it down to the suit.

It was like it morphed it's form to massage her breasts with the material. It tickled her abs and stroked her skin as if it were real hands, but Heidi knew it was the suit. It knew exactly what she needed.

The suit changed to fit her perfectly. The crotch even began moulding itself to fill her holes. First it gently began pushing against her wet opening. She was surprised that it could do that but it made sense, since it could vibrate and move to massage her skin.

It pressed inside and seemed to fill her perfectly. She began to moan out from the sensation of the vibrating material pressing against her from the inside. It was much thicker than anything she had felt before. It pushed in and out of her, almost as if the suit was fucking her.

She was enjoying it too much to question how that would be possible. She continued moaning out as it thrust inside of her. Then it started pressing against her ass hole too. It still had some lubrication from her inspection earlier.

She had never been fucked in the ass before but watching the colours made her feel like it would probably be fun. She focused on the pleasure of the part slipping in and out of her vagina. It then started massaging her clit.

The suit kept adapting and changing but it felt like having ten hands on her at once. The suit was massaging her breasts and licking at her nipples, grabbing her ass, fucking her in both holes now and circling her clit.

It was an overwhelming sensation but Heidi had never felt more pleasure in her life. She exploded in orgasm just as all the colours of the screens smashed together and burst into a different pattern. She struggled to follow it with her foggy post orgasm mind.

The suit kept going, continuing to fuck her and feel her up for what felt like hours. Heidi lay exhausted on the bed simply allowing it to play with her. She was pushed into two more orgasms from all the attention, each on ripping through her harder than the last.

Eventually it all stopped. The sensations of the suit died down, the screens turned off and the sounds faded. Heidi was fast asleep before the head set even started to lift off and reveal her now empty room.