Hindsight is Twenty-Twenty Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife starts to face the consequences of a bad decision.
2.9k words
4.3
20.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex Murdock had just started going through his email when he spotted his head of security walking past his office.

"Hey Bruce! Do you have a moment?" he asked.

"Sure thing boss. What's up?"

"Any news from Mexico?" Alex asked.

"Oh yeah. I just got an update from our guys. The fed who's been snooping around still doesn't have shit on us. But now we have something on him," Bruce explained.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we got him on video banging someone who's definitely not his wife."

"No shit! How did you manage that?" asked Alex.

"We bugged the hell out of his hotel suite. Real nice cameras too. Nothing of that grainy black and white shit. We got high resolution, full color footage of the slob helping himself to grade-A pussy. I'll send you the video."

Alex thanked Bruce and continued checking his email. It was mostly routine stuff but still took him most of the morning. He had almost forgotten the conversation with Bruce when an email arrived from the security guy. Alex opened it and started watching the attached video. As Bruce had mentioned, the quality was much better than what their previous spy cams captured. The video started with a clear view of the Mexican detective going through paperwork in his hotel suite. Alex fast-forwarded the video until the detective heard a knock on the door and got up to open it. The girl who entered the room was truly stunning. She was wearing very short shorts that showed her toned legs, and a tiny shirt that showed her tight stomach and stretched across what looked like a fantastic set of boobs. Alex was not completely certain, but it looked like she was not wearing a bra.

Bruce had focused on the girl's body so he missed the girl's face, which could not be seen clearly once she sat across the Mexican man. The audio quality was not very good, so he could not understand what they were saying, but the girl's body language revealed signs of distress after the detective showed her a set of photographs. After a brief conversation, they both moved to the bedroom, at which point the action was captured by a second spy camera.

Without any preliminaries, the girl removed her shorts and g string panties, revealing a gorgeous ass and a shaved pussy. The detective then nudged her forward, forcing her to grab the edge of the bed and stick her inviting ass out. He then seemed to sheath the entire length of his cock in one stroke, which Bruce correctly assumed meant that the girl's pussy had been fully lubricated without needing any foreplay.

The detective proceeded to fuck the girl at a constant pace, using full strokes that caused the girl to grunt every time he bottomed out. As the action in the video continued, it was clear that the girl was getting more and more excited. Her grunts were getting louder and she seemed to be pushing back at the man's body. Alex was impressed at the detective's self-control and stamina. He was overweight and clearly out of shape, but he managed to continue fucking the stunning girl for close to 20 minutes. She orgasmed twice, both times with intense contractions that racked her entire body.

It was only after the detective ejaculated and the girl turned towards the hidden camera that Alex was able to see her face. It wasn't her beauty that made Alex gasp with surprise. Rather, it was that he could clearly recognize the unmistakable features of the county's assistant district attorney, Nicole Warren.

After recovering from the shock, Alex immediately dialed his head of security. "Bruce. I watched the video. You must make absolutely sure that nobody else watches it and that it doesn't get used by our men in Mexico. We now have something much more valuable than leverage over a Mexican detective. Here is what I want you to do."

Nicole's life had quickly gone back to normal after her vacation misadventure. Between her work and obligations, full social life, household chores and activities with her husband she had not had time to dwell on her bad judgment. She had always been able to compartmentalize her problems, and given the apparent lack of consequences, she thought she could just forget the whole episode. It was true that some intrusive thoughts had creeped into her mind while having sex with her husband. And she had also had some vivid dreams that left her troubled the next day, but as the weeks passed the memory of her sordid encounter had faded.

After a busy day at her office that had kept her working until almost 9 pm, Nicole was about to back out of her parking space when she noticed an envelope stuck under her windshield wipers. She retrieved it and turned on the lights in her car to inspect its contents. There was no writing on the outside, which struck her as odd, but the true shock came when she opened it and extracted the picture contained inside. There was no doubt that the picture showed her in the act of having sex with the Mexican detective. Every detail was clearly visible, from her exhausted-looking face and naked body, to the repulsive figure of the detective withdrawing his cock from her swollen pussy.

Nicole felt her entire world crumble. She was having trouble breathing and her hands started to shake. She looked around in panic, but hers was one of the last cars in the parking lot and there didn't seem to be anyone observing her. She forced herself to calm down and looked inside the envelope, finding an index card with and address, date, and time printed on it. She stuffed the incriminating picture and note back in the envelope and locked it in her car's glove box. After regaining her composure, she started her long commute back home, feeling an impending sense of doom that she was certain was going to get worse as there were less than 24 hours until the forced appointment she had no choice but to attend.

Alex Murdock took a sip of the expensive whiskey he had ordered as he relaxed in the comfortable lounge of the Ritz-Carlton hotel. He glanced at his watch and noticed with satisfaction that Nicole Warren was arriving at the exact time he expected her. She scanned the room and could not hide her disgust when she recognized him. He waved at her, and she approached with clear trepidation.

"Hi Nicole. I'm so glad you showed up. Please sit down. Can I get you anything?"

"Cut the crap Alex," Nicole replied. "I'm not here to socialize. What do you want?"

"You're going to have much nicer to me from now on, princess. I'm your new best friend."

"Ha!" Nicole could not contain herself.

"Since you're not interested in pleasantries let me get straight to the point. I'm going to be asking you to do some things for me, and since I'm a good guy, I'm going to protect your reputation by keeping certain videos from becoming public. Are we clear?"

"This is extortion Alex, and you know it."

"Call it whatever you want. I don't care. You're free to ignore my requests, of course. So here is the deal. I have a client who is currently going through a lot of legal troubles thanks to your office. He is totally innocent of course, so as a sign of good faith I need you to drop all charges by the end of this week."

"You're asking me to do something impossible Alex. Who are you talking about?"

"It's Victor Gonzalez, Nicole."

"The drug trafficker? You can't be serious!"

"I'm 100% serious Nicole. You have until Friday. You'd better figure out how to get it done. I'm counting on you."

Alex finished his drink and got up from the comfortable sofa. He left the lounge without waiting for Nicole to reply. In any event, she was too stunned to say anything. She now understood that her life was completely under the control of Alex Murdock, one of the most ruthless defense attorneys in the city, if not the country. Although she had not told Alex anything, she already knew that she had no choice but to comply with his demand.

The rest of the week passed like a blur for Nicole. She had become the youngest assistant district attorney in the county because of her intelligence and incredible work ethic. So now she had to put all her focus on how to acquiesce to Alex's demands without drawing any unwanted attention to the case and her actions. After poring through the details of the case, she found an obscure loophole that allowed her to drop the charges against Victor Rodriguez in a way she hoped would prevent any negative consequences for her in the future. Her office made the announcement late that Friday, hoping to avoid any unwanted publicity.

Alex Murdock smiled after receiving the call that confirmed that Victor Rodriguez had been released. Nicole had delivered without putting up any resistance, so now he was ready to increase the difficulty of his demands. After pouring himself a glass of his finest bourbon, he decided to watch Nicole's video one more time, now in the comfort of his penthouse apartment. She looked truly stunning on the large screen TV, and this time he allowed himself to fantasize that it was his cock that was penetrating the tight pussy of the young attorney.

Several weeks had passed since Nicole's unexpected meeting with Alex Murdock. She had been living with a feeling of impending doom, knowing that it was only a matter of time until she would hear from him again. It was not much of a surprise then when after another long day of work she found another unmarked envelope on her windshield. The envelope did not contain any pictures this time. Instead, there was another index card with the same address as before, along with a date, and a time. Nicole was expecting a similar request as the first one, so she entered the appointment in her calendar with a generic description and headed home.

The day of the appointment, Nicole showed up at the Ritz-Carlton lounge a few minutes early, expecting to see Alex Murdock waiting for her. She did not find him at first glance, so she decided to sit at the bar and wait for him. She asked for a glass of water and ignored the noise around her by focusing on her cell phone.

"Excuse me miss," one of the hotel employees told Nicole. "I've been asked to give you this envelope by one of our guests." Nicole accepted the envelope while trying to process what the employee was telling her. She thanked him and opened the envelope, which contained a room card and a room number. Once again Nicole evaluated her options and concluded she did not have any other choice but to follow with the implied instructions.

Nicole did not know the man who was inside the room she had gone to. She had been expecting to find Alex Murdock so finding a stranger took her by surprise.

"Who are you?" asked Nicole.

"Does my name matter sweetheart? You can call me John," he added laughing. "Now come over here and show me what you can do. I don't have much time."

Nicole looked with alarm as the man lowered his zipper and started unbuttoning his pants.

"Look, there must be some type of mistake. I'm not who you think I am," pleaded Nicole.

"No mistake sweetheart, I know who you are. Alex told me you were a total knockout and he was absolutely right. He also told me that you always do what he tells you to do. Is that right?"

Nicole did not reply. She was trapped and it looked like her only way forward was to do as the man said, so with an air of resignation she approached him and let him push her down on her knees until her eyes were level with his crotch. She took a deep breath to calm down and give herself courage, after which she lowered the man's shorts and grabbed his rapidly swelling cock. She figured she would complete the disagreeable task that Alex had devised for her as quickly as possible and then she would be able to leave.

The man's cock was very thick, so Nicole had to strain her lips to engulf it as he rhythmically pushed it back and forth. Her jaw ached after several minutes of blowing him, but he did not seem to care as he continued enjoying her warm mouth. He was also mauling her breasts with both hands, which at some point he had uncovered by unbuttoning her blouse and lowering her bra. He was pinching her sensitive nipples, making her pussy wet in a completely involuntary response.

After what seemed like an eternity, the man helped Nicole to her feet, and asked her to remove the rest of her clothes. He proceeded to do the same, and then directed her to lie face down in the large hotel bed.

Nicole was silently thankful that her pussy was already wet when the man proceeded to insert his thick member in one stroke. She felt like she was being split in two as his cock parted her delicate pussy lips and stretched them much further than she was used to. She felt his heavy body on top of her when he went balls deep, and grabbed the bed's sheets to keep her body from sliding into the headboard as the stranger proceeded to give her a brutal fucking. His pace was relentless. As he fucked Nicole from behind, he grabbed her head with his big hands and turned it to one side so he could kiss her, inserting his tongue into her mouth as far as it could go. The deep kissing made Nicole feel thoroughly violated, perhaps even more than the feeling of his hard cock hitting her cervix again and again.

Nicole was drenched in her own sweat and his after what must have been fifteen minutes of incessant pounding. Just as he gave signs of an impending orgasm, the man suddenly stopped thrusting and kneeled on the bed, keeping just the tip of his cock inside her inflamed pussy. He then grabbed her left buttock with one hand, and after sucking his right index finger to wet it, inserted it into her tight rosebud.

"No! Please not there," pleaded Nicole, but he ignored her and kept pushing until his entire finger was buried in her no longer virgin ass. He then withdrew it until only the first knuckle was gripped by her anal ring, and proceeded to wiggle it around and thrust it back and forth until he no longer felt much resistance.

The initial discomfort that Nicole felt when he had invaded her asshole with his thick finger was quickly replaced with an unfamiliar feeling that she could not help but admit was not altogether unpleasant. Coupled with the feeling of his cock, which he was now slowly moving in and out of her pussy, led Nicole to gradually let her conscious mind surrender to the overwhelming sensations that were emanating from her lower body.

"That's it sweetheart. Give it up to me. I knew you had it in you," said the man as the speed of his movements increased. Nicole was now moaning and whimpering as the stimulation he was providing flooded her senses. The alternating motion of his finger in her ass and his thick cock in her drenched pussy proved too be too much for Nicole. "Please, oh, don't stop, oh, oh, please!" she begged the stranger as she felt a monster orgasm building in her loins.

"Oh yeah, cum for me slut," the man replied when he felt his cock and his finger getting squeezed as Nicole's body convulsed multiple times. Before she stopped shaking completely, he withdrew his finger from her ass, grabbed her head for additional leverage, and started fucking her even harder than before, lifting his hips as high as he could while keeping the tip of his cock in her pussy, and slamming into her ass on the down stroke. Her pussy still felt incredibly tight, so he gave up on the idea of making her cum one more time and increased his speed until, with a loud roar, he emptied his balls deep inside the pussy of the barely conscious beauty.

Nicole woke up an hour later, alone in the hotel room. She got up and immediately noticed several hundred-dollar bills that the stranger had left on the nightstand. The cash confirmed her suspicions that Alex had sold her as a whore to a stranger who probably did not know who she was. It had been a cruel action meant to demonstrate his power over her. What made it worse is that she had not only acted according to Alex's wishes, but she had also submitted to the stranger, surrendering her body and mind to the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Nicole showered and got dressed as quickly as possible. It was close to midnight so her husband was probably starting to wonder where she was. He was used to her arriving late due to her demanding job, but she would have to be extra careful not to act any differently around him when he asked how her day had gone.