Pirated Ch. 01

Story Info
A millionaire's hot young busty wife is ravaged by a pirate.
6.5k words
4.58
27.9k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning - NonConsenual themes. Read at your own risk.

What to expect - Her breaths grew shorter, and Ariz felt her cunt quaver with the intense stimulation. Reading her as if she were a book, Ariz growled and picked up the pace, thrusting faster and harder, his equally large ball sack smacking against her ass cheeks. The force of his thrusts caused her large tits to jiggle against her chest, her cute tiny nipples dancing in a sea of soft, supple flesh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley Evans yawned and stretched luxuriously. Her willowy body was lazily sprawled out on a pool chair, the sun above accentuating her rich copper toned skin. She seemed to be the sort of woman who went to the gym every week as she had an athlete's body with long legs, a toned midriff and well-defined cheekbones. The only thing or rather two things that weren't very athletic were her bulging breasts which interrupted the lissom contours of her body. They almost looked ridiculous against the rest of her sinewy frame.

Feeling utterly bored, she stood up, revealing her curvaceous bottom. Her ivory toned ass cheeks softly blushed under the bright rays of the sun, before winking as she disappeared into the yacht.

"Hey baby," her husband hugged her from behind as she stood applying another layer of sunscreen on her unblemished skin. Tate's hands palmed her firmed tits and his crotch prodded against her heart-shaped ass.

"Sometimes I think you love my tits more than you love me," she teased.

"Hey! These two are part of the family," he defended, squeezing her breasts. "And besides, they're enough to drive any man crazy," Tate added huskily. But he wasn't just any man by any means. He was the owner of a major oil firm, with numerous companies in other energy industries and it was quite safe to assume that he was filthy rich. She turned around and wrapped her arms around him before pulling him into a kiss. And in that moment, as he kissed the red-head vixen, Tate felt like he was the luckiest man alive.

The yacht was a sleek piece of modern architecture with gleaming glass providing spectacular views of the vast ocean surrounding it, going by the name The Queen. A small crew of ten manned the expensive giant, with two being Andrew's personal bodyguards who yielded 5.5mm shotguns. But out here in the middle of the Indian Ocean, there wasn't much to look out for, except the occasional sea gulls. And piracy was extremely rare this far out. But since one could never be too safe, the yacht had been outfitted with sophisticated radar systems that revealed the approach of any vessel before the naked eye could even hope of detecting them. And in the case, something did go wrong, the massive engines could deliver well over 10,000 horsepower making the vessel a hard target to catch for any ordinary pirate. However, that was not it. The yacht also housed a built-in safe room as its ultimate defence, a castle within a castle. The safe room was just one big cube of reinforced bullet-proof metal, with enough supplies to feed the entire crew for two weeks until help could arrive. From the outside, the super yacht seemed impenetrable.

3 Months Ago

"The oceans are vast, and prey is plentiful this season, why go for something so insignificant?" Ariz slowly let out a puff of smoke, savouring the expensive cigar and stared at the setting sun. A soft wind from the ocean below made the smoke disappear into the sky above.

The pirates had found a box full of the stuff on one of their recent hijackings.

"Take a look," disregarded the man sitting next to him, and handed him a picture. Impassive, Ariz grabbed the crushed piece of paper, and smoothed it out.

"That's one hell of a bitch," Ariz let out a soft whistle, admiring the young woman in the picture. It had caught his attention, and suddenly he was all ears. "I'm listening."

"She's not just any bitch, she's that oil lord, Evans bitch. It's a win- win."

"I'll think about it," he lied, trying to appear uninterested. But they both knew the moment Ariz had seen that picture, he had already started fucking her.

Infiltration had been a walk in the park. A fake ID that proved he was a dock worker had gotten him right near the vessel. After that, it had been a matter of slipping into the super yacht as being part of the waste removal team that cleared out the septic tanks. Security was low and almost non-existent, simply because the Evans were due much later. No one missed Ariz when the waste removal team exited the yacht one man less that day.

Ariz's plan was quite simple. Board the yacht when security was at its lowest and remain a stowaway until the right moment arrived. And there wasn't a better place to hide than the yacht's own safe room, which Ariz knew for a fact would remain untouched. It was restricted by a ten-digit code that his team had uncovered months ago. It was perfect -- it had enough supplies for him, and even a bank of TVs that displayed CCTV footage of the yacht.

But what had proved difficult was the two weeks that came ahead. Cooped up in its tiny confines, Ariz grew restless. And HD footage of Riley Evans sunbathing was his only source of entertainment for the coming days, but if anything, it only made his frustrations greater. He couldn't wait to get his hands on the busty bitch, his cock throbbed painfully at the prospect. Wild beasts like Ariz couldn't be contained for long, but he had to hold out until the yacht entered the Indian Ocean.

As the sun reached the end of its journey, the world around was wrapped in a cloak of darkness. The ocean suddenly felt vast and unforgiving with its cold, bleak waters. The large vessel was a speck of dust in comparison to the enormity of the world around it. But within the master suite of the Evans, things were just getting started.

Riley Evans sashayed into the room like she was on a catwalk, clad in one of the many pieces of lingerie she owned. Her husband let out a soft whistle as his eyes processed the sight in front of him. Riley had decided on a black bra that barely covered her tiny brown nipples, with a matching G-string so scant, she might as well not wear it to begin with. Tate's eyes jumped onto his wife's large breasts, some 32G he remembered, and admired the manner in which they spilled out of the flimsy bra. His gaze travelled down, the contours suddenly shifting from the large bulge of her chest to the athletic, slim midriff of a runner, slowly expanding as her hips flared outward to accommodate those succulent ample ass cheeks, before stretching along her smooth long legs that seemed to go on forever. Tate Evans planned on giving every inch of her body the attention it commanded.

When it finally seemed like the vessel had settled in for the night, a pair of eyes opened in a sea of darkness. They were the eyes of a dangerous predator. Ariz was immediately awake and aware -- the time had finally come. He reached out and felt for the pillow -- the only weapon he'd be needing. From his position, he had eyes throughout the entire yacht, the numerous cameras dotted around the vessel all fed into the safe room, which was where he had been holed up for the past few weeks, living off the rations that were within it. His intelligent pitch-black eyes noted the positions of the two bodyguards, the night crew, the captain, and everyone else. He couldn't find the Evans, which meant they were in their love den. Perfect.

Cautiously, he opened the heavy reinforced door, and stepped outside into the corridor. First, the guards he thought to himself. Ariz crept along the corridor, making his way outside onto the upper deck. His dark stygian black skin camouflaged his movements, and soon, he peered out onto the deck, spotting the first guard. Appearing unbothered like it was something that was part of your morning routine, Ariz walked up to the unsuspecting guard and smothered him. Now, for any normal person taking on the six foot, well-built bodyguard would have been no joke, but for Ariz who made the guard seem like a skinny beggar when standing next to him, it was a walk in the park. The bodyguard struggled against Ariz's iron grip, but you really couldn't do much when your opponent's biceps were bigger than your own head. The dead guard slid onto the ground, and Ariz patted his pillow.

It didn't take the hulking giant long to take care of the other guard, and before Tate had blasted his load into his wife's pussy, more than half the crew lay dead -- smothered to death. Despite his speed, Ariz was a careful man who didn't take any chances. He had made sure to disarm both shotguns and hide them well, just in case one of his hostages decided to make a break for it. This wasn't the first time Ariz had hijacked, heck he didn't even remember his first hijacking -- from massive cargo vessels to oil tankers to coast guards, he'd done most of them. But this particular hijacking was going to be one of a kind, he had never attempted or bothered to hijack a private yacht. Possibly because most small private vessels were too scared to venture this far out into the ocean unless of course they were armed and designed like The Queen. When he had first received word of the millionaire's trip, he had been sceptical, simply because he had never attempted such a thing before and believe it or not, there were bigger fish out in the ocean to catch. But all it had taken was a single picture of the millionaire's young wife to evaporate his doubts. He'd never wanted to attempt a hijacking this badly ever before. As thoughts of the busty vixen slid into his mind, Ariz cock twitched with anticipation of what lay ahead. For two weeks he had been holed up in the safe room, with his only source of entertainment being the security cameras around the vessel. And he had spent his hours, staring at that wretched screen, praying for a glimpse of Riley Evans in one of her bikinis. The gods had heard his prayers and provided him with hours of videos of her sunbathing, and it had only enraged the beast within him.

"Hey, who's that?" commanded a voice. It was the captain. Almost lazily, Ariz pulled out a Glock-17, and the silenced gun spat a bullet between the man's two eyes. Fuck, he had had an almost perfect streak with the pillow. Oh well, next time. But there were now more important matters at hand. With a grin, the giant, who was built like a rhino, made his way towards the Evans' Master Suite.

"Oh baby," cooed Riley, as her husband lay exhausted on top of her, with his shrinking prick still buried inside. It was always he who called it quits, and not once in their marriage had Riley been the one to orgasm first. It was a direct blow to his manhood, and it bothered him a great deal, but oh well, you couldn't really complain much when you got to sleep with this goddess every night. His wife, as he had learned, was simply insatiable.

"That was fucking great," he whispered, nuzzling her breasts.

"Yeah, you made me cum so many times," lied Riley, as she had done for the past five years. Later, when her husband was fast asleep, she planned on pulling out her trusty dildo and vibrator that she kept hidden to satisfy herself.

Knock. Knock. "I thought I told them we didn't want to be disturbed," sighed Tate. He put on a bathrobe and got out of the king size bed. "What is it?" he asked annoyed, opening the door. A meaty first replied as it hurtled toward his head. The last thing Tate remembered was the cold embrace of the hard floor underneath.

Tate's eyes fluttered open as a bucket of cold water brought him back to his senses. What had happened?

"Welcome back" grinned Ariz. Tate took a few seconds to process what had just been said to him. The room was now well lit, and he found himself tied to a chair with strips of clothing.

"Who the fuck are you?" he groaned, anger coursing through him. "And what the fuck have you done with my wife?" he demanded, noticing a naked Riley who had been forced to sit on the edge of the bed with her hands tied in front of her body with one of his expensive ties.

"You've got yourself a nice fucking pair of tits here," remarked Ariz in his rough deep voice with the hint of an accent. To emphasise his point, he began groping the young woman's tits, and even his massive hands struggled to palm her full breast. She is some A+ grade shit alright thought Ariz-- high cheekbones, bright amber eyes, unblemished skin, reddish brown hair, and full soft lips that were born to suck dick.

"Get your hands off her you fucking bastard!" exploded Tate, struggling against his restraints.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with her!" responded Ariz with equal force, squeezing her right tit to prove his point. "And you better shut your trap because I'll have to shove a sock down your throat if you don't." And that's when Tate noticed the sock gagging his wife. Her eyes were red and her face which was always a creamy smooth copper, was smudged with tears, her hair a mess.

"What is it that you want? Is it money you motherfucker?" hissed Tate, with gritted teeth.

"50 million."

"wha-" Tate made an incomprehensible sound at the large figure.

"You didn't let me finish. 50 million and your wife."

That had been the final straw for Tate, who started shouting and screaming. In one fluid movement, Ariz pulled the sock out of Riley's mouth and shoved it down Tate's mouth. It was time then.

The giant slowly stripped of his clothing, revealing the rock-hard muscles underneath. See, the only thing extraordinarily big about Ariz was not just his body, but also his cock, which he referred to as his 'anaconda'. It was just proportional against the rest of his monstrous body, which made it almost two times bigger than the average toothpick.

And as his underwear came off, Riley couldn't believe her eyes. It was a beast on its own, with ridges of veins running along it.

"It's been sometime since I last had some good pussy," groaned Ariz with anticipation, stroking his length. Tates eyes popped at the sight of the mammoth penis.

"Please, don't," sobbed Riley, a fresh set of tears running down her face.

"Oh trust me bitch, you won't regret this at all!"

Without wasting anymore time, Ariz lifted Riley up as if she were weightless, and made lie face up. "Hmmm...this is some world class pussy alright," he admired, stroking her sweet spot which still contained her husband's remains. "Don't worry hun, when I'm done with you, you won't even remember your hubby," Ariz took hold of his length, and rubbed it against her cunt before nudging the tip of his dick inside.

"I'm begging you, please," she cried.

"Save your tears hun, you're gonna need them later," Ariz began pushing his length, inch by inch, allowing her vagina to adjust to this new girth.

"Please, no, it's too big, I can't take it!" protested Riley, as he kept sliding in deeper.

"There's no such thing as caaun't. Only cunts that need to be stretched!" he shouted the last sentence as he rammed his entire length inside. Ariz had had two whole weeks to come up with that pun. Tates' face grew pale as he watched the length disappear.

"Oh fucccckk!" shrieked Riley, as the monstrous dick reached places that had been uncharted territory. Riley felt like she was about to explode, she couldn't believe all of that length had somehow slid in.

"Holy fucking mother of Mary, that's one tight cunt alright," the towering pirate swore, as he felt his entire length have its life squeezed out. It was as if a hundred rubber bands had been tied around his dick. Giving her cunt sometime to adjust, Ariz played with her nipples, with one hand thumbing her clit.

"Uh...uh...please...stop," moaned the redhead vixen. With a grin, Ariz increased his efforts, thrumming her clit and felt her tremble underneath. She was a sensitive one.

"Fuck...you..." Riley cried, as impulses of pleasure shot though her body. A second later, she came, and Ariz felt warm sticky liquid engulf his length. He had merely shoved his dick in, and the bitch had cummed.

"Well now that we're all lubed up, let's get this show on the road." And with that, the muscled pirate began thrusting in and out, slowly, but surely increasing his tempo. A mixture of her husband's ejaculate and her own fluids had perfectly lubricated her, and yet, Riley struggled to breathe each time his shaft filled her up to the brim. "Fuck yeah," moaned Ariz, smacking her ass cheeks as his length throbbed approvingly.

Riley had just had her orgasm a few minutes ago, but she could already feel another one building up. And it was going to be a big one. Her breaths grew shorter, and Ariz felt her cunt quaver with the intense stimulation. Reading her as if she were a book, Ariz growled and picked up the pace, thrusting faster and harder, his equally large ball sack smacking against her ass cheeks. The force of his thrusts caused her large tits to jiggle against her chest, her cute tiny nipples dancing in a sea of soft, supple flesh.

"Fuck...fuck...please...stop," gasped Riley, tears welling up as she felt herself spiralling down to her second orgasm. Ariz groped around her clit and began flicking it. And that's when she came.

"Fuuuucccckk!" screamed Riley. Her entire body convulsed, and Ariz felt her pussy walls grip his length as a torrent of orgasmic pleasure thundered through her slim body. Riley's midriff quivered like a guitar string, and her legs jerked around his hips as a wave of her pussy juice erupted. Ariz felt it engulf his length before being forced out of her vagina, sprinkling out like a miniature fountain. She's one hell of a squirter. Tate, who had been watching the entire thing with his eyes wide open, like a child that had never seen Disney land before, felt numb and shell-shocked. The Riley he had known for five years had never done anything remotely close to what had just occurred.

"That's right, cum on that sucker," soothed Ariz.

"Enough...stop," panted Riley, her chest heaving up and down as she struggled for breath.

"Why stop now, when we're just getting started!" Ariz loudly exclaimed, taking a hold of her legs to spread them wide open. The twenty-six-year-old didn't even have time to object as the hulking figure began pounding away, knocking the breath out of her. She couldn't even think of objecting as tendrils of pleasure emanated from her sensitive snatch.

"I hope you're on the pill bitch, because I'm about to blast you to the moon!" he bawled. Ariz clenched his asshole, refusing his length the orgasm it was shrieking for, and continued pounding relentlessly. A third orgasm was approaching her fast, and Riley clutched the bedsheet, bracing for it.

Her already exhausted cunt gave out, and squirted another batch of runny fluids as her climax washed over her. And a second later, Ariz rammed his cock, pushing it in as far as it would go, and ejaculated. Riley immediately felt the warm liquid fill her up like a water balloon as two weeks of abstained sperm flooded her cunt. She couldn't believe anyone could physically produce that much ejaculate, but then again, not everyone had a dick of dimensions similar to his.

Ariz finally pulled out and watched a mixture of cum run down Riley's gaping pussy lips, pooling around her ass cheeks. The night was still young, and he was just getting started.

Riley Evans woke up as a stray beam of sunlight played across her face. For a moment, she was lost -- what had happened? Where was she? And then, the events of last night had come pouring in. The violence, the pounding, the orgasms...the orgasms. Riley had never orgasmed that hard in her entire life; she was unaware anyone could cum that strongly. She felt utterly exhausted and drained. Her entire body was numb, still reeling from the aftershocks. The usually warm cosy blankets were drenched, and damp with sexual residue. Her own fluids had pooled around her ass cheeks, and sperm was still oozing out of her battered cunt. There was more on her face, her hair, her tits...she simply couldn't believe how much cum there was. She couldn't believe anything that had taken place in the past twelve hours. But the sweet, salty taste of semen proved otherwise.

12