Hindsight is Twenty-Twenty Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicole faces an unexpected demand.
3.2k words
4.12
7.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole straightened her back and stretched her arms behind her as she took a break from reading in her laptop the latest case involving Alex Murdock. She glanced at the time and realized that it was already past midnight. Her husband had probably already fallen asleep. She felt exhausted, but after six months of living in fear, finding something that she could use as leverage against Murdock was her only hope. Unfortunately, none of the hundreds of documents she had reviewed revealed anything unusual, much less illegal. Murdock and his firm seemed to be extremely competent. It was true that they represented people that most law firms preferred to stay away from, and it was also true that they acted aggressively and some would say ruthlessly, but as far as she could tell they always operated within the law.

Frustrated and exhausted, Nicole decided to call it a night. She shut down her laptop, drank a glass of water in her kitchen, and walked silently to her bedroom. Her husband was sleeping on his back, snoring lightly. He had fallen asleep with the light on, so she walked to his side of the bed and was about to turn his lamp off when she noticed that he was sporting a hard on under his boxer shorts. Seeing the outline of his hard cock provoked a small contraction in her pussy. It had been close to two weeks since they had made love, so she contemplated pulling his cock out and giving him a blowjob. After a couple of seconds of hesitation, her exhaustion won out, so she turned his light off, walked to her side of their bed, and lay down, falling asleep almost instantaneously.

Nicole's alarm woke her up the next day. She turned it off and realized that her husband had already left to his office. She knew that they had been spending very little time together lately, and she admitted to herself that it was mostly her fault. Between her job, Murdock's frequent demands, and the time she was spending looking for a way out of her predicament, she had very little time left for her relationship with her husband. It had already been six months since Murdock had first approached her. Other than the sordid incident he had arranged with the stranger at the hotel, all his requests had been about dismissing charges for his clients. Nicole had managed to meet Murdock's demands without attracting any scrutiny. She had used her considerable legal talents to identify weaknesses in every case, but she knew it was only a matter of time before either the press or someone in her office would start asking questions about all the drug-related cases that were getting dismissed on technicalities. As she contemplated starting another day where she felt that her life was under someone else's control, it took Nicole a lot of effort to get out of bed and start getting ready for work.

Nicole's fears were validated later that day when she found yet another envelope under her car's windshield wiper. Unlike the previous time, when the envelope had only contained a note with a case number and the words "full dismissal" printed next to it, this time the note included a time, and the address of the hotel where Murdock had initially revealed his possession of the incriminating pictures that could destroy Nicole's life. She had not seen Murdock since their first meeting. All ten of his subsequent case-related requests had been delivered via unmarked envelopes, so Nicole knew that this time Alex's request would involve more than just legal work on her part.

Nicole looked at her watch and, after a making a quick mental calculation of the time left before the dreaded appointment, concluded that she had enough time to let her husband know that she would be working late. She sent the misleading text, took a deep breath, and left the parking garage heading to what she was sure would be another deeply unpleasant meeting. She prayed that this time Murdock only wanted to talk. She tried not to think of the alternative, which based on her previous experience, could involve having sex with another stranger, or even worse, with Murdock himself. Nicole tried to concentrate on the road, but the memory of her sexual encounter with the stranger popped into her mind, and much to her embarrassment, triggered a completely unexpected feeling of sexual arousal. She gripped her steering wheel tightly and accelerated, hoping that the sudden rush of blood to her vaginal area and the unmistakeable feeling of wetness in her pussy would go away.

Alex Murdock sat comfortably in the hotel lounge bar, drink in hand. She saw Nicole walk in, noticing her strained expression, but also her natural beauty. She was dressed in her regular office attire, which consisted of black dress pants, low heels, and an off white blouse. Her blouse only revealed a hint of cleavage, but it encased her shapely breasts in a manner that he found enticing. He waved at her and waited until she sat down across from him before calling a waiter.

"What are you having Nicole?" he asked.

"Just a glass of water, thanks," replied the young attorney, directing her answer to the waiter.

"I don't have a lot of time Alex. What do you want?" asked Nicole, with a tone that revealed her irritation.

"Straight to the point as usual I see. What's the matter sweetheart? Did you have a bad day at the office?" asked Alex with a smirk.

"Don't start Alex. What you did to me was really low," she replied.

"Are you talking about my friend John? He told me you two had a great time. Was it not good for you? He can't wait to meet with you again the next time he's in town," Alex said while smiling.

Alex's mocking tone incensed Nicole, but she bit her tongue to avoid further trouble. She knew she had no leverage to negotiate with Alex, so she waited in silence for him to continue.

"Anyway, since you seem to be in a rush I'll tell you why I asked you to meet me. I need help with the Guzman case," Alex explained.

Nicole raised her eyebrows in surprise when she heard Guzman's name. Antonio Guzman was a notorious Mexican drug trafficker who had been extradited to the US under a litany of charges. His arrest and upcoming trial had been covered by the media extensively, so his case had a much higher profile than all the other cases that Nicole had handled for Alex. Fortunately, she thought with relief, she was not directly involved in the case.

"I can't help you with his case Alex, even if I wanted to. I'm not involved at all," she informed him.

"I know that sweetheart," he replied condescendingly. "But you know Judge Stevens, right. He's convening the grand jury for Antonio's trial. According to what I hear you even clerked for him a few years ago, didn't you?" asked Alex.

Judge Stevens was a respected figure in the legal community. He had a reputation for being tough but fair. He was also known for being incorruptible. Nicole knew him well. She had started her meteoric rise in the legal profession by getting hired as a clerk in Judge Stevens' office straight out of law school. In the intervening years, she had stayed in touch with him often. In fact, she considered him a mentor and thus truly valued his friendship.

"Yes, I worked for him. I still don't see how I can help you though. It would be completely inappropriate for me to talk to him about Guzman and you know it," replied Nicole.

"I don't want you to talk to him about Antonio, Nicole. I just need a way to persuade him to be fair to my client," clarified Alex.

"Good luck with that. Judge Stevens is the most honorable and decent man I know. There is no way he would listen to you," replied Nicole, trying to hide the satisfaction she felt knowing that Alex would lose this time.

"I guessed as much Nicole. So let me be blunt. I need you to provide me dirt on him. And if there is no dirt, I need you to create it. He's going to be at the Mayor's awards banquet next week. It will be held at the downtown Ritz Carlton in our beautiful state capital. I got you an invitation, no need to thank me, you're welcome. I also reserved a room for you. Unless you have a better idea, what you're going to do for me is take the judge to your room using your considerable charms, and make sure he has a good time. The room will be bugged, but don't worry, we'll keep your face out of any compromising pictures."

Alex got up and left the lounge before Nicole could react. She was truly speechless. What Alex was asking her to do was worse than any nightmare. She was too stunned to get up and drive home, so she sat for a while trying to figure out a way out. After close to thirty minutes of fruitless thinking, she finally decided to go home.

Exactly a week later, Nicole was back at a hotel but this time under quite different circumstances. Instead of conversing with Alex in a lounge, she was now on her knees in one of the luxurious hotel suites, bobbing her head back and forth giving head to Judge Stevens. It had taken her surprisingly little effort to persuade him to walk her to her room. He had looked amused when she had invited him in, and after she started kissing him, he had just let her take the initiative. He had not said a word when she opened his zipper and extracted his rapidly hardening tool. He also did not seem surprised when she stopped kissing him and took his fully erect cock in her mouth. Despite his silence, she could now tell by his appreciative groans that he was now truly enjoying her warm mouth and the feeling of her tongue licking the underside of his glans.

As she grabbed the base of his cock to prevent him from going too deep in her mouth, she wandered where the camera capturing the sordid act was located. She didn't trust that her face would be kept out of any video or photograph as Alex had promised, but there wasn't anything she could do about that so for now she focused on bringing the judge to a climax so she could leave the hotel suite and get the night over with. Given the judge's age she had expected that he would have trouble maintaining his erection, but so far his surprisingly large cock felt as hard as steel in her mouth.

Her mentor was now becoming a more active participant in the depraved act. He was now pinching her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her dress, which caused her clit to throb with an aching need. She had hoped to get through the act without getting aroused, but she had lost the battle and was now trying to suppress a moan as he pulled the straps of her dress apart, revealing her pert breasts to his gaze and allowing his hands to make direct contact with her inflamed nipples. As he continued manhandling her tits, Nicole sped up her efforts, taking him deeper into her mouth and using her tongue to increase the pressure that would hopefully making him cum before she got even more excited. From time to time, she removed his thick member from her mouth and jerked him off rapidly with one hand, but the judge continued showing remarkable control given all her efforts. After what must have been at least ten minutes of vigorous oral action, it didn't seem like he was getting close to ejaculating.

"You're incredible Nicole. Let me reciprocate," her mentor proposed with the first words that came out of his mouth since they had entered her hotel suite.

Nicole tried to resist as he grabbed her arms and made her stand up, but he was surprisingly strong so she gave up and let him maneuver her until she was sitting at the edge of the large bed. He gave her a deep kiss and gently guided her until she was lying down. He then kneeled at the foot of the bed, raised the hem of her short dress, and after pausing to appreciate the enticing sight of her delicate pussy encased by her tiny silk thong underwear, he rolled the garment down her legs. He then inhaled the fresh scent of her clearly aroused pussy, noticing how it glistened under the light due to her wetness, and proceeded to use his tongue to tease her by licking the area around her engorged labia. He spent a few minutes making sure that her level of arousal increased as he avoided touching her pussy lips and her clitoris, but as she emitted a long moan he could not wait any longer and finally plunged the tip of his tongue into her inflamed hole.

When she felt her mentor's tongue penetrate her tight hole, Nicole finally let go and stopped trying to control her excitement. And when he licked her clit while using one of his thick fingers to stimulate her G-spot, she experienced an orgasm that almost made her pass out. He continued licking and finger fucking her until she became too sensitive and had to push him away. As she tried to catch her breath, she was not surprised to see that her mentor was now removing his clothes. He undressed quickly, and without more preliminaries, grabbed her smooth legs and wrapped them around his waist, while bringing his erect member to the entrance of her shaved pussy. He positioned the large head of his cock between her throbbing pussy lips, and proceeded to insert it in one relentless forward motion that only stopped when he bottomed out. He then started thrusting back and forth slowly, letting Nicole get used to his size. She was grunting every time he pushed forward, but after several minutes of fucking, her grunts turned into moans that revealed a high state of arousal.

Judge Stevens could not believe his luck. An evening of boring speeches and bland food had unexpectedly turned into an opportunity to fulfill a long-held fantasy. The unbelievable pleasure he felt as her pussy squeezed his shaft like a vice was even better than he imagined every time he had masturbated thinking about Nicole. Ever since the first time she had met her, when as a last year law school student she had applied to work for him as a clerk, he had secretly lusted after her.

She had never given him any signs that she was interested in him, and even if she had, he would not have gotten involved with her while she was his subordinate. After she left her office, he encouraged her to stay in touch, offering to act as a mentor. She had taken him up on his offer, meeting with him regularly over the years. He had played the mentor role to perfection, listening to her, providing advice when needed, and using his vast network of contacts to open career opportunities for her. Unbeknownst to her, he struggled to keep his cock from getting fully hard every time they talked, and it was more often than not that after she left his office he would lock himself in his private bathroom to masturbate furiously imagining what she would look like and act in the most depraved scenarios he could imagine. His married status, professional reputation, and the vast age difference between them stopped him from ever revealing his feelings, and after she had gotten married, he had placed her in the category of women that would forever be out of his reach.

When he ran into Nicole at the awards banquet, he had been careful not to ogle her too much, but the more time they spent talking and sipping the expensive champagne it had gotten more and more difficult for him to avoid taking quick appreciative glances at her barely covered breasts and long toned legs. When she mentioned that she was feeling tipsy and needed to head to her room to take a break, he had offered to walk her to the elevators. She had grabbed her arm and had not let go when the elevator door opened, so he had let her guide him to her hotel room. He finally let himself entertain the possibility that Nicole had been flirting with him the entire evening when she invited him in, which was quickly confirmed when she kissed him passionately as soon as the door closed behind them.

Presently, Nicole was no longer a subject of his sexual fantasies. Her body felt one hundred percent real as he held her by the waist and thrusted his cock deep into her delicious pussy. Her slim body was covered in perspiration, and her beautiful breasts jiggled as he rocked her body back and forth. He alternated between fucking her hard for a minute or two, and then slowing down for a similar period to prevent himself from ejaculating. Her sensual moans and the way she moved her body confirmed that she was experiencing considerable pleasure out of their coupling, so he wanted to make it last as long as possible.

"Don't stop... please... oh, oh, oh," she repeated when her first orgasm arrived relatively quickly. He increased the speed of his thrusts as she bucked against him, only slowing down after her body seemed to go limp. After giving her a couple of minutes to recover, he started thrusting again, enjoying how her pussy continued contracting around his shaft as she came down from her climax.

The unlikely couple continued fucking under the gaze of several hidden cameras for more than twenty minutes. Judge Stevens proved to be an experienced lover, bringing the beautiful attorney to another toe-curling orgasm before he finally deposited a large load of cum deep inside Nicole's tight pussy. After emptying his balls completely while enjoying her tightness and the way she squeezed her pussy as she climaxed one last time, he suddenly felt self conscious as he realized the enormity of the act. He pulled out slowly, and after giving Nicole a quick kiss on the forehead, he dressed rapidly and left the hotel suite.

Nicole was not far behind. She got up from the bed, picked up her thong, and cleaned herself as quickly as she could in the bathroom, foregoing taking a shower in case there were cameras in there. She could not believe how much of her mentor's cum kept leaking out of her abused pussy as she tried to squeeze it all out. Not completely satisfied with her efforts, she inserted a paper tissue under her thong that would hopefully absorb any further leakage. She changed back into her work clothes after getting them out of the closet, and packed her dress, high-heeled shoes, and jewelry into the gym bag she had brought for that very purpose. She then left the room trying to keep her head down. There would be time to process the night's events later. For now, she focused on getting to her car without making eye contact with any of the numerous award banquet attendees who were now just leaving the event. She looked forward to getting home and taking a long shower. Since it was close to midnight, her unsuspecting husband would likely be asleep by the time she got home.