Hindsight is Twenty-Twenty Ch. 04

Story Info
Young wife is forced to explore her limits.
7.7k words
4.25
12k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed since Nicole had been forced to help Alex Murdock, the unscrupulous lawyer, entrap Judge Stevens, her former mentor. It had been the most stressful period in Nicole's life. Feelings of guilt and shame consumed her every day. She desperately tried to find a way out, spending most of her free time, and even some time that she should have devoted to her regular work, reading every piece of information she could gather about her tormentor. Her only hope was to find some leverage she could use against Murdock, but so far all her work had been in vain. Murdock ran a tight ship. There were no loose ends, no slip ups, no careless mistakes in any of the documents she had reviewed. Not seeing any other options, she decided to try the one course of action she had refused to even consider up to that point.

"Are you sure you can't come?" asked Ryan, her husband. He had been trying to persuade Nicole to go with him on a rafting trip for the weekend.

"I'm sorry love. I wish I could, but I have way too much work," replied Nicole, feeling guilty.

After Ryan left, Nicole took a deep breath and called her tormentor.

"Hey Alex. I need to talk to you in person. Are you free tonight?"

"Nicole! What a nice surprise! Of course. I'm free after seven. Let's meet in my office and then you can join me for dinner at Orpheus."

"Ok, Alex. See you at seven," replied Nicole in a dejected tone.

Two hours later, Nicole took the elevator to Murdock's office. She had spent the better part of an hour figuring out how to dress. In the end, she had opted for a charcoal pencil skirt that ended just above her knees, a white crop top that showed her toned midriff, and a charcoal jacket that matched the color of her skirt. Ankle strap shoes with three inch heels complemented her outfit.

"You look great Nicole! Please have a seat," instructed Murdock as he sat behind his desk. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

"I'm worried Alex. It's only a matter of time before we get caught. I can't continue sabotaging my own cases. We have to stop. Please!", pleaded Nicole.

"Ah Nicole, you worry too much. You're doing great. You've made my clients very happy. We can't stop now."

"My life is a mess Alex. The stress is killing me. I can't live with all this hanging over my head. For the love of God, Alex. You have to get rid of all the videos and pictures you have. I'm begging you!"

"I understand sweetheart. But you don't have anything to worry about. I'm the only person who knows how helpful you've been. Your secret is safe with me. You need to relax. You probably haven't eaten yet right? Let's go to Orpheus now and I promise you'll feel a hundred percent better after dinner. They make a tiramisu that will make your knees buckle. What do you say?"

Alex had not been wrong about her knees buckling after all, thought Nicole three hours later as she tried to stand upright by wrapping her arms around his neck for support. The tiramisu had been delicious, but what was making it difficult for her to keep her balance was the intensity of her orgasm. She felt her pussy contract around his thick finger, which had penetrated her without meeting resistance moments earlier. At least he had waited until they were at his apartment before touching her pussy, thought Nicole. Alex had caressed her thighs under the table at the restaurant, which she had allowed because getting close to Alex was her only hope to find a way to stop his blackmail. She had not been surprised by his boldness. Both of them knew that there was only way that the evening was going to end.

"I love you too, Ryan. Bye." Nicole ended the call. Thankfully her husband had only called to let her know he had arrived safely to his destination. Otherwise he would have noticed she was slightly out of breath and was having trouble following his words. At least Murdock had stopped licking her pussy while she talked to Ryan thought Nicole, as she surrendered to the pleasure that his tongue was bringing her.

"Ahhh... fuck..." Murdock exclaimed as he finally sunk his cock all the way inside Nicole's pretty pussy. She was as tight and wet as he had hoped. He made small movements until he was sure he could not go any deeper, enjoying the grunts Nicole made. He then proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of her.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... no more Alex... ohhh..." whined Nicole as he fucked her through her third orgasm of the night. He accelerated his pace until he felt his cum racing up his shaft. He then held himself deep within her and ejaculated what felt like a torrent of cum.

"Fuck..." he screamed as Nicole's contractions milked his cock. He collapsed on top of her and waited until his breath went back to normal before rolling off her. Nicole rolled to her side, with her back to him. He was not surprised at the completeness of her surrender. Ever since watching her video with the Mexican cop he had suspected that underneath her reserved exterior she was a highly sexual woman. He pulled her closer and drifted off to sleep while spooning her.

Sleep did not come as easily to Nicole. She should have been revolted by Murdock, instead, her body had betrayed her yet again and now here she was in bed with him, with their legs intertwined and his cock resting between her ass cheeks. She told herself that all of this was necessary. She had to gain his full trust in order to find a weakness she could exploit. Pretending to enjoy sex with him was not an option, she rationalized further. He would be able to tell if she faked her body's response to his actions. She tried not to think about Ryan. It made her incredibly guilty. Instead, she tried to come up with a plan to beat Murdock. Her thoughts slowly drifted off as nothing concrete came to mind. At least an hour must have passed before she finally fell asleep.

In the end, the forty hours Nicole had spent with Murdock that weekend had been in vain. He had fucked her twice on Friday night, three or four times during the day on Saturday, two more times on Saturday night, and two more times on Sunday before she finally left his apartment in the afternoon. He had been insatiable. They had only paused to eat and sleep. She had spent her entire weekend with Murdock's cock in her pussy or in her mouth, and she had not been able to obtain any information that could help her end his blackmail. At least he had made sure that Nicole orgasmed at least once for every time he emptied his balls, thought Nicole ruefully as she examined her body carefully in front of her bedroom mirror, looking for any marks he may have left. Luckily, there was no physical evidence of her debauched weekend. She spent what remained of her Sunday doing household chores as she waited for Ryan's return.

Nicole's failed attempt at getting close to Murdock was a turning point in their twisted relationship. She essentially resigned herself to becoming little more than a puppet in Murdock's hands, a change which he noticed the next time they met to discuss a case, and which he took full advantage of from that point forward. In addition to solving every case he sent her way favorably, she was forced to meet him at his office at least once a week to, as he put it, help him lower his stress level. Each visit usually started with Nicole giving Murdock a blowjob. More often than not she had to swallow his load. He would then reciprocate, using his skilled tongue to bring her to a screaming climax. Her visits would end with Murdock fucking her, always bareback, and always sending her back to her office or her home with a pussy full of cum. Over time, she lost count of all the ways they had sex in his large office. Bent over his desk or the back of his couch, riding him while he sat on a chair, facing him or reverse cowgirl style. On her back on the couch or the carpet. Crouched on all fours while he fucked her doggy style. With her tits mashed against the floor-length windows while he fucked her from behind.

In addition to seeing Murdock at his office, Nicole spent may weekends at his apartment. Murdock somehow always knew when Ryan would be out of town. Nicole never found out how. Ryan loved to spend his weekends hiking, camping, and rafting so, while he enjoyed the outdoors, she had to endure Murdock's seemingly inexhaustible sexual appetite indoors.

Right around the time that Nicole got used to the routine that Murdock had established for her, he chose to escalate his demands on one of the weekends Ryan was out of town.

"I need your help closing a deal," explained Murdock as he instructed her to get dressed with the clothes he had bought for her. Nicole did not question him, even after seeing her reflection in the full-length mirror inside the master bathroom of Murdock's apartment. The red halter top dress he had picked out for her was extremely short. It had a deep V-neck that exposed the sides of her breasts. Her back was not covered at all, so there was no way she could wear a bra. A tiny g-string and four inch stiletto heels completed the slutty outfit.

They left Alex's apartment and drove in silence for about fifteen minutes until they arrived to another building. Alex parked underground and they got in an elevator which took them to the building's penthouse.

"Look Alex, I don't know what you're up to but I don't feel comfortable going out dressed like this. What are we doing here?" asked Nicole as the elevator ascended.

"You look great Nicole. Don't worry about it. I'm closing a deal tonight and the guy who lives here organized a little get together to celebrate. He doesn't know who you are. We'll stay for a couple of hours and then we'll go back to my place," replied Murdock, omitting some crucial details Nicole would find out about later.

At least Alex made him wear a condom, thought Nicole as she tried not to get crushed under the weight of the man who was fucking her. Murdock had closed his deal by handing her off to the grossly overweight man who was now puffing and huffing on top of her. She wondered if he was about to have a heart attack. She closed her eyes to avoid having to look at his repulsive face and waited for the ecstasy pill that Alex had given her earlier to take effect.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ummm" she let out when the pill finally took full effect.

"Oh yeah... squeeze that pussy slut... I knew you had it in you," the stranger spoke to her when he felt her getting into the act.

"Ohhh... fuck... don't stop... fuck... fuck... fuck..." she chanted as he continued pounding her.

He slowed down to catch his breath, which prompted Nicole to open her eyes. Now under the full effects of ecstasy, she kissed him hungrily, allowing him to fully explore her mouth with his invading tongue. The signs of her total surrender encouraged him to continue. He built up speed again until he was practically slamming into her.

"Ughhh... ughhh... ughhh..." Nicole whined as she took his full length on every stroke. His cock was average in size, but the way it curved upward allowed it to hit her g-spot perfectly. They were both covered in sweat as he continued enjoying her pussy.

"Arghh! Here it comes slut... take it... take it..." he grunted a few minutes later as their orgasms arrived simultaneously.

Nicole left the stranger snoring in his bedroom and found Murdock waiting for her in the living room.

"You're a bastard Alex," Nicole said with anger in her tone.

"It sounded to me like you enjoyed it," Murdock laughed as he stood up.

They left the stranger's apartment and drove back to Murdock's place in silence. She wanted to go home and spend Sunday away from Murdock, but her exhaustion won out and she collapsed on his bed after taking a hot shower.

"Ohhh... ughhh... let me sleep Alex," she pleaded two hours later as he lay on top of her and penetrated her from behind.

"Shhh Nicole... I'll do all the work this time," whispered Alex as he sheathed the full length of his cock in her tight pussy.

"Ohhh... you're a bastard Alex. I hate you," complained Nicole as her inflamed pussy started betraying her once again.

"I know sweetheart," replied Alex while thrusting inside her. He maintained a steady rhythm for several minutes until he felt the unmistakable signs of her impending orgasm. He then started pounding her harder, enjoying the feeling of his hips slapping against her ass as he went all the way in with every thrust.

"Ohhh... fuck... keep going... shit... fuck... ughh..." she panted as her final orgasm of the night hit her. Her body twitched uncontrollably as she felt his cock pulse deep inside her.

"Arghh... fuck..." he roared as he finished emptying his balls in her abused pussy. It had been a long day, so he relaxed on top of her and soon fell asleep.

The encounter with the overweight stranger was followed by many other instances of Murdock whoring her out to close deals, settle debts, or curry favor with various unsavory characters. As he got to know Nicole better, he had realized that she had an unexplored submissive streak, which combined with her beauty made her irresistible to most men, and he took full advantage of his insight. His walk-in closet gradually got full of slutty outfits he made Nicole wear whenever he needed her to perform.

Nicole in turn got used to having sex with strangers whenever Alex demanded it. She became convinced there was something wrong with her, for there was no explanation otherwise for her enjoyment of the depraved acts she was made to participate in. Prior to her unfortunate trip to Mexico, she had only had one sexual partner other than her husband. She was no longer sure she knew how many partners she had had since then. She was pretty sure the overweight man had been number seven. The creepy looking guy who she suspected was a cartel member had been number eight. The Cuban guy who fed her his cock while Alex fucked her from behind had been number nine. She could not remember number ten very well. He had fucked her in the dark and she had passed out after reaching a monster climax. He was already gone when she woke up sometime later.

Number eleven was quite memorable. He had been the first man to fuck her in the ass. His long but skinny cock had given her a type of pleasure she had not experienced before. He had been very gentle and patient with her after she confessed she had never taken a cock in her ass. Number twelve was unremarkable, and so was number thirteen. Fourteen and fifteen were the two Russian thugs who had given her the strongest orgasm of her life up to that point, a result of having her pussy and ass stuffed full of cock simultaneously. Number sixteen was the nervous married man who had ejaculated into his condom seconds after penetrating her. Numbers seventeen through twenty were equally mediocre. Number twenty-one had been the first black guy she had ever fucked. He had been terrible in bed. The only reason she remembered him was because of the color of his skin.

"Uhhh... uhhh... ohhh..." Nicole moaned when the guy she was pretty certain was her twenty-second partner bottomed out inside her tight pussy. He was a tall white guy with a slight southern accent and the build of a football player.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet," he whispered in her ear as he started thrusting.

Nicole caressed his hairy back and wrapped her legs around his waist. He had the thickest cock she had ever seen. It had taken several minutes for him to penetrate her fully, but his patience was rewarded by the copious lubrication emanating from her pussy.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." Nicole grunted nonstop, as he gradually increased the speed of his movements.

Her first climax arrived shortly after, sweeping through her body and causing her pussy to squeeze his thick cock repeatedly. He slowed down to let her climb down from her orgasm.

"That's right baby, let it all out," he encouraged her while looking at her face. When she opened her eyes, he resumed his thrusting.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight. I'm not gonna last," he grunted after several minutes of relentless pounding.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... don't stop... don't fucking stop," pleaded Nicole as she felt her second orgasm coming.

"Here it comes baby, I'm gonna fill you with my cum," he grunted as he started to move erratically.

"Oh God... fuck me... fuck me..." screamed Nicole as her body started to spasm.

He made a final deep push and roared as he erupted inside her. After his body relaxed, he contracted his pelvic muscles repeatedly until he was sure he had deposited all his cum inside Nicole's exhausted body.

Nicole always insisted that her partners wear condoms, but she had made an exception for the owner of the cock that was now deflating inside her. He had broken two condoms trying to roll them down his thick member. Already aroused because of the ecstasy she had taken, and because he had driven her crazy using his tongue on her pussy, she had told him to forget the condom because she needed his cock right away.

Nicole's sex partner count went up steadily over the next several months. Alex arranged some repeat encounters with men who had been smitten with Nicole, but most of her sexual romps were with men she had never met. Although it wasn't up to her, Nicole preferred it that way. Sex with men she would never see again allowed her to let go of any remaining inhibitions she may have had. During her involuntary sexual journey, she learned that she enjoyed getting double-teamed. If the encounter involved only one man, she sometimes talked him into allowing Alex to join in, usually after the first round. When her partner was ready, she would mount him to take him in her pussy and then lean forward to allow Alex to penetrate her ass. She sometimes orgasmed more than once as the two men established a steady rhythm. They would sometimes switch places and fuck her to exhaustion if they didn't get exhausted first.

She found out that she could handle having multiple partners in one night, but they had to wait their turn and give her time to clean up and rest between rounds. Her record for one night was seven, which took place in the master bedroom of a large mansion while Alex played poker downstairs. The seven players took turns fucking her in between rounds of poker. Four of them took her twice, and one of them took her three times. The experience left her feeling very conflicted for a long time. She had felt degraded and humiliated, but the negative feelings had somehow added to the intensity of her orgasms. She was so troubled by how her mind and body had reacted, that she made Alex promise not to set up any more encounters involving more than one partner. She also stopped asking him to participate.

Alex broke his promise three months after the poker game, although he would insist later that he had been forced to do it. She was supposed to have sex with a suave, older guy who appeared to be in his sixties, but a few minutes after she and Alex had arrived to the hotel suite where he was staying, he excused himself and explained that he had to leave to attend an urgent matter. She was sitting trying to keep her short dress from riding up too high when she noticed that Alex and the man were having what looked like an argument as he prepared to leave. After the man left the suite, Alex approached with a resigned look and told her to wait in the suite's main bedroom.

"What's going on Alex? Why can't we leave?" she asked.

"I'll explain later Nicole. Sergio's associates are on their way up," replied Alex.

"You mean more than one? I'm not ok with that. Let's leave now," Nicole demanded getting up from the couch.

"I'm sorry Nicole. It's out of my hands. I don't need to remind you that you have no choice either," Alex explained making it clear that he was done talking.

Nicole sighed and entered the large bedroom. She closed the door behind her and sat on the bed, feeling incredibly anxious. She didn't have to wait long. She overheard the men talking to Alex, although she could not make out what they were saying. A loud knock on the bedroom door startled her.