Hindsight is Twenty-Twenty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hola hermosa. My God you're beautiful. What's your name mi amor?" asked the hispanic man. He looked to be in his twenties. He was about Alex's height she guessed, and was wearing dark jeans, a colorful western shirt, a cowboy hat and boots.

"Tiffany," replied Nicole, using the name Alex had instructed her to give when asked.

"My name is Manuel, preciosa. Stand up and let me take a good luck at you. You ready for some fun?"

Nicole did as instructed but did not answer. Manuel approached her and touched her lips, which made her flinch.

"Me han dicho que te gusta mucho mamar vergas mi amor, es cierto?" Manuel asked in Spanish Nicole did not understand as he unbuckled his belt, and pushed her down to her knees. He lowered his jeans and boxer shorts halfway, and pushed his rapidly hardening uncut member between her lips.

With a heavy sigh, Nicole accepted his cock and started blowing him. The ecstasy she had taken was beginning to kick in so she closed her eyes and allowed her mind to focus on the sensations originating in her mouth. She grabbed his shaft with one hand to control how deep he went, stroking him gently in an attempt to make him cum faster.

"Eso mi amor, usa tu lenguita. Te gusta mi verga no? Seguro que tu conchita ya esta húmeda verdad?" he asked her not really expecting an answer.

"Gahh... gahh... gahh..." she moaned as the hispanic man repeatedly hit the back of her mouth with deep strokes. She felt his cock throb and tried to push him away but he held her head and blasted his cum into her throat, forcing her to swallow it.

"Toma toda tu lechita mi amor, eso, así, muy bien," Manuel said as he squeezed the last few drops of his cum into Nicole's mouth.

Manuel left the room while she went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth. When she came back to the bedroom, she found a different man sitting on the bed. He was dressed similarly as Manuel, but was now removing his boots and jeans.

"Take your clothes off," he instructed gruffly as he finished removing his own clothes. He had a muscular build and was heavily tattooed, Nicole noticed. She guessed from one of his largest tattoos that his name was Julian.

Nicole removed the small dress she was wearing by pulling it over her head with some difficulty. The man was now lying on top of the bed, sporting a full condom-covered erection. Julian's intentions were clear, so Nicole climbed over him, grabbed his cock by the root, and slowly sank down on it. Her pussy was surprisingly wet, so the thick head parted her lips easily.

"Ohh..." she moaned when his cock was fully inside her. She placed both hands on his chest while he pinched her nipples, and started rocking back and forth enjoying the sensation.

He brought her to a strong climax a few minutes later by bouncing her up and down like a rag doll. He was not far behind. She felt his cock pulse repeatedly as he filled the condom with his cum.

"Ahh... fuck..." he grunted as he finished. Nicole dismounted him while making sure that the condom stayed in place with one hand. He was not much of a talker she concluded as he left the room without saying anything.

Nicole lay down on the bed for a few minutes to catch her breath. She was almost done, she hoped. She must have dozed off for several minutes because she did not notice when her third partner for the night entered the room. He woke her up as he entered her from behind while spooning her.

"Ahh puta, your pussy is very tight. I can feel it squeezing my cock," the man said as he thrust in and out with full strokes.

"Huhhh... huhh... huhhh..." she grunted as he hammered her with a steady rhythm. Just as she was about to reach another climax, he grabbed her hips with both hands and held himself against her as he ejaculated.

"Fuck yeah... that's what I'm talking about guerita," he exclaimed as he felt Nicole's tight channel squeeze his cock, coaxing a few more drops of cum into his condom. He slapped her ass and left the room after getting dressed quickly.

Nicole was glad that her ordeal was over. She felt exhausted, but the experience had left her none the worse for wear. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

"Ven aqui mi amor, monta mi verga con tu conchita," Manuel instructed as he woke her up and guided her body on top of him.

"No wait, what?" Nicole asked feeling disoriented. Before waking up fully she felt his cock split her pussy lips and penetrate her all the way.

"Eso es mi amor, tu conchita es deliciosa. Aprieta mi verga. Esto te va a gustar mucho," he continued in Spanish while holding her tight against his chest.

"Vamos guey, esta puta esta lista," he said to Julian, the second man in the room.

Nicole felt Julian rub what she guessed was lube into her asshole. He felt a thick finger stretching her opening, followed by the unmistakable pressure of his cock trying to get past her anal ring. She was fully awake by know. She noticed with alarm that both men were fucking her bareback, but concluded it was too late to do anything about it.

"Fuck... me va a arrancar la verga cabron," Julian exclaimed as he sunk his cock into her ass.

"Ohh... go slow please... ohh..." Nicole moaned as she felt the two cocks fully inside her.

"Te gusta mi amor? Do you like it?" asked Manuel.

"Yes... fuckkkk..." screamed Nicole in response.

"Guey, la vamos a poner hermética. Estas listo cabron?" he asked Vicente, the third man in the room.

"Chupa mi verga putita," Vicente instructed as he climbed on the bed and guided his erect cock into Nicole's mouth.

"You're airtight now mi amor. Ahora mueve tu conchita. Te vamos a dar verga toda la noche," Manuel said laughing. Nicole only understood the airtight part. She realized what he meant as she struggled to breath while Vicente pushed his cock into her throat.

"Gahh... gahh... gahh..." she made gagging noises as the cock in her mouth went deep on every stroke. Her senses were getting overloaded. The three men had finally established a rhythm after some awkward attempts at moving in a synchronized way. Manuel pumped from below while alternating between licking and lightly biting her aroused nipples. Julian held her hips with both hands as he fucked her ass with long, smooth strokes.

"Oye Alex, why don't you join us cabron?" shouted Manuel. Alex, who was sitting in the suite's living room, did not answer.

"Aqui esta tu premio putita, tragate toda mi leche," instructed Vicente a few minutes later as he blasted Nicole's throat with multiple jets of cum.

The cock in her ass erupted next. She felt it throb deep inside her. Julian grabbed her hips tighter and pressed himself against her, depositing his load deep in her ass.

"Ohh... fuck... shit... shit... shit..." she screamed as she came next. Strong orgasmic convulsions raked her body.

The contractions in her pussy triggered Manuel's orgasm. "Puta mi amor, aqui me vengo, te voy a llenar tu conchita con mi leche" he screamed as his cock exploded in her pussy.

The men left the room for a while. They came back one at a time sometime later to fuck Nicole one last time. Manuel and Julian took her pussy, while Vicente decided to take her ass. She came hard with all three.

When Alex walked into the bedroom he found Nicole lying face down on the bed, sleeping deeply. Her pussy lips looked swollen. She noticed cum was still leaking from her, forming a large wet spot on the bed. Her asshole gaped slightly. There were dried streaks of cum all around it. It looked like there was some dried cum on her face and on her blonde hair as well. He decided to let her sleep until the next morning and withdrew to the second bedroom of the large suite.

In the following weeks, Nicole struggled to process her emotions as she relived the sordid encounter. The hardest part was accepting how much she had enjoyed getting fucked by the three men at the same time. She had been taught that women could only enjoy sex if they felt a deep emotional connection to one partner and one partner only, like the one she had with Ryan, but her encounter with the three hispanic men proved that things were much more complicated.

Nicole learned the meaning of most of the Spanish words they had used over time. Because of Alex's connections with drug traffickers, many of her subsequent sex partners were Mexican or latino. Sex with black men was less common, but she had found out that some of them truly had enormous cocks. When Murdock's business expanded into Asia, she helped him clinch deals with a Japanese businessman. Her experience with him had been underwhelming. She had sex with Indian men only twice. She did not know if it was just a coincidence, but both men had given her orgasms that lasted much longer than normal. Regardless of their race, age, or background, they all enjoyed having their cocks sucked. Nicole confirmed firsthand that cocks came in all shapes and sizes. She found out that larger was not necessarily better. Anything longer than eight inches usually left her sore for several days.

Although leading a double life was incredibly stressful, Nicole somehow managed to hide everything from her husband. There had been a few close calls, but Ryan never found out about her forced relationship with Murdock. Although she had to be careful so as not to arouse any suspicions, Nicole gradually became more adventurous in bed with Ryan. She somehow made it seem that any new act they introduced into their sex lives was Ryan's idea, playing a reluctant role to perfection. He of course loved how uninhibited she became over time, for he was now a regular beneficiary of her blowjobs, which usually ended with Nicole swallowing his semen, and was willing to try every sex position imaginable. After much begging on his part, she even agreed to try anal sex.

"What if it hurts honey?" asked Nicole as he poured a generous amount of lube and rubbed it into her puckered rosebud.

"I'll be very careful love. Just relax and let's try it. I'll stop if you can't take it," promised Ryan while inserting the tip of his index finger into her ass. He had read several articles about how to make anal sex pleasurable for the woman and had finally persuaded Nicole to give it a try. He wiggled his finger until it went in past the first knuckle, all the while watching for any signs of discomfort in Nicole's face. When he thought that he had stretched her tight hole enough, he carefully placed the tip of his swollen member against her opening and applied pressure. His glans looked enormous compared to her small asshole, but as he pushed, it gradually made its way inside until he hit her anal ring. The pressure on his member was almost painful, so he paused.

"Ughhh... it's too big... I don't know if I can do this..." complained Nicole in between labored breaths. She gripped their bedsheets tight.

"Let me add some more lube," replied Ryan as he poured some more of the slippery liquid on his cock and her stretched hole. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, please go slow," answered Nicole.

"Fuck, it's so tight," explained Ryan as he pushed harder trying to overcome the resistance of her anal ring.

After letting him struggle for a few seconds, Nicole exhaled and relaxed her ass, allowing the bulbous head of his cock to finally get past her anal ring.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as she felt her ring expand to let his cockhead thru. "Wait... let me get used to it," she requested.

"Does it hurt?" asked Ryan, concerned.

"A little, but it's ok. Just keep going slow."

Ryan applied more pressure, enjoying the unfamiliar feeling as more and more of his cock disappeared inside her ass. It took several minutes before he finally bottomed out.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Different. It hurts a bit, but in a good way. I think you can move a little," answered Nicole.

Ryan started giving small, slow strokes.

"Ohhh... like that... ohhh..." moaned Nicole.

Encouraged, Ryan gradually increased the tempo and length of his strokes.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." panted Nicole when Ryan finally started pounding her ass with full strokes.

"Oh fuck... shit... fuck..." he exclaimed a few minutes later as Nicole convulsed in orgasm. Her contractions triggered his own release. His vision went black for an instant as he felt his cum race up his tightly constricted shaft and explode deep inside her ass.

"Did you like it?" asked Ryan a few minutes later, after they both had regained their breath.

"Yeah," she answered.

"You think you may want to try it again sometime?" he asked in a hopeful tone.

"I think so. It was better than I expected," replied Nicole, truthfully. Although inexperienced, Ryan had done everything right. She was both proud and ashamed about pretending it had been her first time. It had been a performance worthy of an Oscar. Although she had lost track long ago, she estimated that there were at least thirty other men who could boast about having conquered her ass before Ryan, not including Alex.

After anal sex became a somewhat regular part of their marital life, Nicole held back from going further. He would never find out how much she enjoyed getting double penetrated. Taking his cock in her pussy while another man fucked her in the ass would have to remain one of her secret fantasies. She also kept to herself that she kept having a disturbing recurring dream in which she rode Alex's cock while Ryan fucked her ass.

Of course, Ryan would have been truly shocked by how many cocks had been inside her mouth, pussy, and ass, sometimes simultaneously, since their Mexican vacation. If her calculations were right, she was getting close to partner number ninety-five when everything changed again.

Nicole double-checked the apartment number she had been given before knocking on the door. The doorbell was broken, and she noticed that paint was peeling away in several spots. The whole building had a rundown appearance, matching the overall air of decay that she observed as she drove into the neighborhood where she hoped to close the final chapter of her almost four-year-long ordeal. As she waited for the door to open, she recollected the most recent events that had brought her to this point.

She was certain that the beginning of the end had been her encounter with Judge Stevens, her former mentor. Rather than submitting to Murdock's blackmail, Judge Stevens had chosen to commit suicide, an act which had destroyed the plan Murdock had come up with to keep Antonio Guzman, the notorious drug trafficker, out of jail. Although there was no definitive proof, word on the street was that Guzman had decided to get rid of Murdock after getting sentenced to life in prison. Murdock's death had been ruled an accident, but according to the rumors that reached Nicole, the fire that had engulfed Alex's office, killing him and his head of security, had been the act of a skillful arsonist.

When Nicole found out about the demise of her tormentor, she had immediately contacted the police department to find out who was in charge of investigating the fire. She was told, much to her relief, that the detective in charge was Ted Ayala. Nicole knew Ayala well. They had started their careers at about the same time. In fact, Ayala had worked on many cases that she had prosecuted successfully. She considered him highly capable and professional, but more importantly, she knew that he liked her and thus would be happy to hear from her.

Ayala was pleasantly surprised at getting a phone call from the attractive assistant district attorney. From the moment they had first met he had felt attracted to her, and his gut feeling was that the attraction was mutual. He had considered asking her out at some point, but when he found out she was married decided against it. After exchanging some pleasantries, Nicole brought up the reason for her call.

"Ted, I'm calling you about the Murdock case. I'm working on a case that involves one of his clients and would like to know if the police recovered any documents that may be relevant to my case," explained Nicole.

Ayala confirmed that the police had found an intact fireproof safe among the ashes of Murdock's office. It had not been opened yet. He had just obtained permission to break into it, and was only waiting for a technician to be available before opening it.

Although she could not be certain that the safe contained the video that Alex had used to blackmail her, along with other evidence of her forced complicity, she had no choice but to ask Ayala if he would be willing to let her review the safe's contents before he documented them as part of his investigation. Ayala had been shocked at her request. She had always acted by the book, so he knew that she knew that her request was not just unethical, but also illegal. He had not acceded at first, but after meeting with her in private and hearing the reasons why she was so interested in the contents of the safe he had decided to risk his career for her. Naturally, he had made it clear that in exchange for helping her get rid of any incriminating evidence, he expected her to repay him with sex. After all, Ayala was only human and as such he was only one more in a long list of men who had lusted after Nicole for years.

"Hi Nicole, please come in and make yourself at home. Can I offer you anything? Water? Beer?" asked Ayala as he opened the door of his apartment.

"No thanks Ted. Did you find anything?" asked Nicole. She did not feel like making small talk given the awkward circumstances of her visit.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I did find something," replied Ayala with a smile that looked like a smirk. "Murdock had a couple of videos in a thumb drive along with several photographs that I'm sure you'll recognize. I have them with me. Would you like to look at them to make sure they are what you think they are?"

"That won't be necessary. May I have them?"

"All in good time Nicole. Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable," Ayala told Nicole as he sat in the sofa, indicating with his extended arm that he expected Nicole to sit next to him.

Nicole steeled herself and sat next to Ayala, allowing him to embrace her. She hoped that if she played her cards right it would be the last time she would have to trade sex for a favor, so she took a deep breath and submerged herself into the role that she thought Ayala expected her to play. She did not really need to fake being attracted to him. He was a big guy, at least a foot taller than her five feet five inches height. He was slightly overweight, but had maintained the muscular build he had developed playing football in college. She knew he was single, and if the rumors about him were true, she was about to become part of a very long list of women that had shared his bed.

"I'm so grateful for your help Ted," she said as she adopted a seductive tone. She rubbed his chest lightly and started giving him small kisses. She felt dwarfed by his massive frame. His hands were very large, and she could not help but wonder if his cock would be proportionately large as well. The thought caused her pussy to moisten immediately.

As the intensity of their make out session increased, Ayala gradually switched to a more active role. He started by caressing Nicole's breasts, first over her thin blouse and then under it, after unbuttoning it and unclasping her bra. He paid special attention to her nipples as he heard her moan, rolling them between his fingers and pinching them roughly.

Nicole in turn started touching the bulge in his crotch, using her slender fingers to trace the outline of his cock. As his lips made contact with her nipples, she lowered his zipper and extracted his cock with some effort. She could not help but notice that it was quite thick. She wrapped her fingers around it, but there was a noticeable gap between her thumb and her other fingers. She touched the tip, which was already leaking pre cum, and smeared it along the entire length of his penis. She gripped Ayala's cock firmly and started jerking him off as they kissed with unrestrained passion.