Hindsight is Twenty-Twenty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait Nicole," instructed Ayala as he stood up and pulled Nicole up. "Let's go to my bed." He guided Nicole in the direction of his bedroom while unbuttoning her pants and dragging them down along with her g-string panties. Nicole helped him by removing her blouse and bra. By the time they reached his bed she was already naked. As they resumed kissing, he removed his clothes and lay on top of her. She opened her legs, which allowed his cock to make contact with her inflamed pussy. He moved slowly, making sure that the bulbous head of his cock was firmly wedged between her pussy lips before applying pressure. Although she was very wet, she felt every inch of his thick cock as it made its way inside her tight pussy.

Once Ayala was balls deep inside Nicole, he paused for a few seconds to enjoy her tightness. He then withdrew his cock almost completely and noticed that Nicole was holding her breath in anticipation of his second thrust, which was much more forceful than the first one. He then fucked Nicole at a constant pace for close to five minutes until she started panting. He grabbed her hands above her head and accelerated his rhythm.

"Huh, huh, fuck... don't stop... please... fuck" exclaimed Nicole as her entire body went rigid for a brief moment, followed by strong contractions that seemed to cascade through all her muscles. Ayala felt her pussy squeeze his cock repeatedly, which triggered his own orgasm. He growled as he emptied his balls inside Nicole, seeing stars as he bathed her cervix with cum.

After his breathing went back to normal he rolled off her. Her eyes were closed and for a second he thought she had passed out, but then she opened them and smiled at him. She looked down and noticed that his cock was partially engorged. With an expression full of lust, she turned toward him and lowered her head, engulfing his cock and tasting the combination of his cum and her juices. She sucked him in earnest for several minutes until his cock became hard again. Grabbing it by the root, she mounted him and guided his cock to her pussy, impaling herself in one smooth motion. She rode him energetically until her eyes rolled back in her head as her pussy exploded in orgasm.

Ayala fucked her through her climax, using his hands to force her up and down on his thick, throbbing manhood. He did not stop until he felt his cum surge through his cock and erupt deep inside her pussy. When he finally stopped pumping, Nicole collapsed on top of him.

Close to four hours later Nicole fumbled with her keys as she tried to open her car, which was parked in front of Ayala's apartment. She held under her arm a manila envelope which contained a thumb drive with videos along with photographs and other documents that implicated her with Murdock's corrupt schemes. She winced as she sat down in her car. She was now quite sore, but she told herself that it had been a small price to pay for her freedom. She felt elated as she drove away from his apartment and back to her almost forgotten normal life.