All Comments on 'Hinn Ch. 07-09'

by UsuallyPresent

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
A great story line!

Enjoying your approach to this and looking for more!!!!

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, arrowglass - glad you're enjoying it. Chapters 10-11 are in moderation now, 12 is written and I'm well into 13. So more is coming - it just takes a little time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this is extremely impressive.

Firstly, i like your story very much. I apreciate it in the sense that is is not a generic story of a djinn and a master. Rather it is an exploration of new and old concepts and how they would work. I apreciate the afterthought and the consideration that you put into the interaction, and the obvious use of your intelect in building a engaging world.

It is obvious that ray possesses an agile mind, and as he is the djinn and you the sheat, so do you.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliment! Also, glad you’re enjoying it - I’ve had a lot of fun getting it this far, and having people still finding it an interesting read just heaps more fun onto the pile for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUsuallyPresent@UsuallyPresent
Kink is fun, kink is grand, kink just ain't always happy-land Hello, neighbor. I'm just a perv tucked into a professional suit hiding in plain sight. Get to know your neighbors, kiddies, you'll never know the fun you're missing until you give it a try. Or not, if that's your...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hinn Ch. 04-06 Previous Part
Hinn Series Info