All Comments on 'Hinn Ch. 63-65'

by UsuallyPresent

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
prsstaridprsstaridabout 3 years ago
I'm glad you are back!

I was worried you had abandoned the story.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentabout 3 years agoAuthor

OK then!

You now can start to see why this one took so long to get out. I've rewritten it more than 4 times, as I found internal consistency errors. HOPEFULLY they're all fixed now...

The next release will be coming right along. At least, in the storyline. I'm not sure when it'll get done in our timeline, sorry about that. It IS coming, and I have NOT given up on the tale!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Wow!

You have really stretched with this one and now I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter!!!!!

DucatastiDucatastiabout 3 years ago

Great to see you back and so very pleased you're sharing that vivid imagination once again. Thank you. I went back to the start and reread, now I'll have and new and refreshed wait for the next chapters. Please continue, I know it's hard work but it's a wonderful yarn and much appreciated.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentabout 3 years agoAuthor

@prsstarid, @arrowglass, @Ducatasti - thanks, folks - I'm very happy you're enjoying 'em! I sorta-kinda-not-really apologize for the cliffhanger, but it was just too tempting. I can resist anything, except temptation. *shrug* Sorry!

I'm partway into the next chapter and know where I'm going with the tale, just not sure how to word it - which is often the challenge for me. More to come, it's just taking time.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterabout 3 years ago

Good Lord, you're sharp. Very well thought out actions, including possible avenues of actions, reactions and consequences. I have to concentrate to follow along with most of your reasoning. This makes a well put together story.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentabout 3 years agoAuthor

Wow - thanks for the compliment, @Ambisinister - appreciate it! As mentioned earlier, this was a real pain in the fundament to polish to this point, and required a bunch of rewrites to get it right. Or at least, I HOPE I got it right! We'll see, many eyes make most flaws pop out quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic to see you still writing and overjoyed to see this tale return. What a wonderfully well written portion. Can't wait to see where you take us next.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, 'nony! Appreciate the appreciation - things like this help make it worth it. That, and getting it out of my head as my Muse tap dances on my amygdala...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've returned to this tale after a couple of years. It feels you've really hit your stride with it. Congratulations. All the best for your future efforts:-)

JRD66JRD66over 2 years ago

I have just found this story and eagerly await more. Very well done. I impatiently look forward to more chapters of a compelling read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you're doing alright. I used to love this story! I was just catching up on things and realized that aside from this one chapter, it's been like two years... I miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope the writer is well of and don't got lost in an obvious complex story. It is interesting and well written... But (ya know that will come) if not in search of an fast stroke, the story goes 2 ¹/² jears now and still no erotic or sex.. I would only want to say there are some basicly great storylines out there that had nevwer been finished. Hope ya got your storyline clear and the goal to finish this story rather than let it rott someday under the burdon of too much complexity. Good luck and thank you for sharing this story so far!

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 1 year ago

Well, well... with the speed Ray is growing there's basically no chance this may possibly be finished, only interpreted. Especially, because wars of divine beings will soon become trivial brawls managed by purpose delegated shard of attention.

But even as inevitable absurd as the nonexistent conclusion this had been exceptionally well done ride.

Not true there's no sex. There was one extremely well done sex scene relatively early on. The rest is pornography of raw power.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

You have got to be kidding me!!! You have gotten to the Apex of the story, and stopped writing two years ago this month! This is truly such a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUsuallyPresent@UsuallyPresent
Kink is fun, kink is grand, kink just ain't always happy-land Hello, neighbor. I'm just a perv tucked into a professional suit hiding in plain sight. Get to know your neighbors, kiddies, you'll never know the fun you're missing until you give it a try. Or not, if that's your...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hinn Ch. 60-62 Previous Part
Hinn Series Info