Hip Replacement With Benefits

Story Info
I begin a sexy relationship with my nurse.
8k words
4.66
16.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers

Hip Replacement With Benefits

Decades after my professional soccer days were over it seemed like I needed more body repairs now vs. when I was playing. Three knee, two ankle, one thumb surgeries and now my hip was bothering me to the point it was affecting my sleep. The interesting thing was that I never injured my hip. A trip to my ortho doctor and the x-ray was so evident that I could even see the problem. A few weeks later I was still in complete denial even as my son drove me to my hip replacement surgery.

Fortunately I was in excellent shape and kept my weight the same as my playing days so I figured I would come out fine after a few months and my doctor agreed.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

My son and I walked into the hospital and the plan was to just spend one night and if I could do some simple things like walk 300 feet and climb up steps I could go home the next day.

Before I knew it I was lying in a warm bed with an IV in my arm. Various nurses and staff were processing me as my son sat next to me. I could see my son checking out this one cute blonde nurse and when I caught him he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I teased him a little and he told me there is one here that I would appreciate. I looked around at the dozen or so people and didn't see what he could have been thinking and then they pulled the curtain closed more so I could barely out. After another ten minutes I knew what my son was talking about.

"Hello Mr. Jackson my name is Nami and I will be the lead surgical nurse today." She was beautiful and she was the one my son was talking about. Nami was the classic beautiful Korean woman--large almond eyes, high cheekbones and hair so perfect she could do hair product ads. My son knew my attraction to Asian women seeing my last two girlfriends were Asian--what can I say I like dark hair and petite women.

Nami was filling out forms, checked my IV and then began me asking questions but I was staring and had to be asked a couple times on some.

Nami had her hand on my shoulder as she checked my IV again. She leaned closer to adjust something on the machine and our eyes met--her beautiful face only a foot from my face. She smiled and I returned the smile and our eyes locked--her eyes shifting eye to eye for three wonderful seconds.

My son excused himself to use the restroom and Nami said that he actually needed to say "see you later" because it was family cutoff time. My son squeezed my hand and told me good luck and that he loved me.

I will admit having Nami here took away some of the denial attitude I was having. She was still filling out forms and making notes. A couple times we looked at each other and it was evident we felt a vibe.

Nami was about 50 years old but looked 40, about 5'4" and 120lbs--a nice athletic shape and not your typical slender Asian. She looked great with little makeup at this early hour and in her surgical scrubs--as a matter of fact she looked hot to me.

"So who will be staying with you after we let you go tomorrow?" Her question had a question in it.

"My son will stay with me for a few days. He is a great kid and we are very close."

"Nice. I could tell you have a solid relationship. I like seeing that."

Even that response seemed to be a measurement. I had seen in the past that women I dated were happy to see me have a great relationship with my son and even happier when I told them that my son chose to live with me after my divorce--it was like they figured that I didn't ship my kid off so I could be the "player bachelor".

"Wow. You are 60. I'm sorry, " she said stumbling a bit over the statement. "I had you pegged at 50. You should see some of the people in here. They look older than their age." Nami was blushing a bit after saying that.

"That's okay I had you pegged at 65 or so," I said with a serious look.

"Oh?"

I started laughing. "Ah I got you. I was just trying to use a little levity to lighten things. It seemed you got a little flustered after saying that."

"Okay. Thanks." Nami then did what a few Korean women had done to me in the past and gave me a soft punch on the arm and there it was! She was feeling the vibe I was and that fake punch is the signal of "I like you."

"So are we still on time for rolling me in at 7am?"

"Am I boring you?" as she made a fist again but relaxed it and rubbed where she had hit me before. Our eyes were locked.

"Not at all. As a matter of fact...."

Just then the curtain opened up.

"About ten more minutes," another nurse announced and she shot a quick look at me and then smiled at Nami. I got the impression Nami may have said something to her earlier.

"So only ten more minutes. Well then how...."

Again the curtain opened and the doctor came in and said hello and marked my hip.

"No worries Doc I already wrote on my other hip, 'Other hip with an arrow'. The doctor lifted up the blanket and saw and laughed as he walked away.

"Did you really?"

"Yes I did. I'm not taking any chances."

"Can I see?" Nami didn't even wait for an okay from me and walked to the other side of the bed and looked over her shoulder as she lifted up the blanket. She smiled and looked at my bare hip and lower body.

"Was there that much to read?" I teased because she looked for about three seconds.

Nami got very red and she looked so hot to me as she once again put her hand on my shoulder.

"So when I get out of here would...."

Just then another nurse walked up-- this was the third time I was going to ask her if she would like to go out with a guy with a chuck of metal in his butt but got blocked with an intrusion.

Nami giggled because she suspected what I was trying to ask and for the third time got interrupted and couldn't.

"Yes!" she said as she stepped away. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a million dollar smile.

"Yes what?" I said. I was joking with her by acting like, "what were you thinking I was about to ask".

Nami looked back at me and gave me a hot pouty look and then smiled. One of the other nurses saw this little exchange and gave Nami a little grin indicating that she saw our vibe.

As they wheeled me into the OR Nami was now in full professional mode and covered head to toe but she still looked great to me. A couple times I could tell she was smiling from her eyes and once she gave me the hottest little wink. My last memory was her smile.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

When I woke up I had no normal feeling from the waste down--just like I was lying on a small pillow that I could soon tell was my swollen butt. The recovery nurse began asking me questions and checking for feeling in my legs.

As we were doing this the door opened and Nami walked in with a sweet smile.

"It went great Greg. The doctor will tell you more but...."

"Well Nami have not seen you come back here in a while," the other nurse said with a suspicious smile.

Nami just smiled and the other nurse got it. As a matter of fact she excused herself and walked over to another patient leaving us alone.

"Here Greg," Nami slipped a piece of paper in my hand. "You don't want to lose that. Trust me," she said with a sexy grin. Nami looked over her shoulder and said.

"Do you have feeling yet in your legs yet?"

"A little."

"Hmmm. Too bad." she said as she put her hand on my knee and then up my thigh and stopped just short of my cock. "Maybe I should check on you later." Nami winked and walked away but gave me one last glance as she walked out the large swinging doors. I lay there no quite knowing if that touch was an indicator of things to come.

As I lay there I thought, damn the doctor said no sex for 3-4 weeks, well at least I have incentive to do my rehab. I looked at the piece of paper I was clutching on and read, Greg I would love to share time with you. Remember I'm a nurse so I can be valuable in your recovery. It was signed with an "N", her number and a heart. All of a sudden I got feeling back with my cock hardening.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I was lying in bed enjoying a decent hospital snack of fruit and cheese--not like years past where I thought the food was bad as an incentive for you wanting to go home.

All of a sudden I remembered Nami gave me her phone number and was able to get up and grab it from my small bag--the nurse had told me get up anytime I wanted and sit in the chair.

I texted Nami a quick hello and before I could get fully back in bed I got a quick reply.

"Hi Greg. You must be feeling better. How is the feeling below the waste???? Lol.

"Great now. That numbness was a bit longer than I anticipated. I already did some walking with the PT and felt fine but I think tomorrow will be different."

"Are you up for any company when I get off around 5?"

"Sure."

"See you later handsome". She signed off with a variety of emojis--one being a kissing one.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 2:45pm so I was excited to say the least. An hour later my son popped in to visit.

"Hey dad. How you feeling? Wow you look great. What do you feel right now. Any feeling of having a chunk of metal in you? Are you feeling any pain," he asked with peppering questions.

"All is good. I can't complain so far. I can't feel the metal."

"Tomorrow morning will probably be a different story," he said with a laugh. "Oh by the way I think you have a new friend."

"What do you mean?"

"When one of the nurses gave me some paperwork and a bag of your stuff and that real pretty Asian nurse told me that she would take good care of you. One of the other nurses smiled and nodded to her like she knew that she was interested in you."

"Oh really. Hmmmm. She was nice."

"Nice? Right dad. Haha."

I decided to keep Evan around as long as possible so he could see her walk in. Show my son that his dad has not "lost his charm" in his old age.

_______ _______ _______ ________ _______

At 5:10 Nami walks in looking great. Her hair down, a little lipstick and still in her scrubs.

My son gives me a look that said, 'well, well well'. And of course he can't help but be a smart ass and says...

"Well I guess the night shift is here to take over."

"Hello again. My name is Nami," as she extends her hand to shake his.

"Yes I remember," he said. He made no move to leave I think to see me squirm.

Nami sat in the other chair and smiled as if she was enjoying the moment too. Then she asked me questions in an effort to make it look professional but my son wasn't buying it with his grin.

Finally my son got up and said he had to get going and that he would see me tomorrow to bring me home. As expected he gave me a little wink as he was saying goodbye to us both.

"He seems like a good son. Like I thought earlier I can tell you two are close and that is so dear to see."

"He is the best. Soooooo..."

"Greg I guess its obvious we can feel a vibe."

Man oh man she didn't waste time. But I have known a few nurses over the decades and they are direct, I think it's the life and death business they are in, and with being Korean she is extra direct--Korean women are direct and I always found that attractive.

"Yes I am attracted to say the least."

"Have you ever dated an Asian woman before? A Korean woman specifically?

"Well yes to both actually."

"Good. Then you only have yourself to blame," Nami said with a smile.

I was lucky to be in a room by myself. One of the nurses said with Covid still going people are putting off elective surgeries.

Nami took her finger and traced it over my hand. The electricity was off the charts. She leaned in and gave me a little peck on the lips and said...

"You can't make any sudden moves so I feel safe. But I gotta say when our eyes met this morning it was there. It's been years since that happening. But I bet you are used to this? Nami looked over her shoulder and gave me a little better kiss--our tongues met for a couple seconds.

"I can't say I'm used to it. I still get flattered when a quality woman shows interest. I by no means take it for granted."

For the next two hours we talked about many things--lives, kids, interests, and a light conversation about our past marriages. We had a lot in common and bantered back and forth too. My nurse for the night came in twice and the second time she jokingly asked Nami if she would be staying for dinner. Nami said they knew each other in passing and she probably thought we were in a relationship or dating.

I turned down the lights in the room and turned off TV. Nami scooted her chair closer. She took my hand and kissed it. I flashed that a little over 12 hours earlier I walked in for a hip replacement and now I had this beautiful nurse sitting with me--it seems to happen when you least expect it. We talked another hour and then we sat looking out the window at the city lights--it was nice. I started to get a little sleepy due the sleeping pill and muscle relaxer the nurse gave me.

"I will wait until you fall to sleep Greg. Just let come." She gave me a nice kiss on the cheek.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Nami looked at me and leaned closer and kissed me passionately. Then next she slipped her hand under the blankets and found my hard cock. She was also cupping my balls.

She was ssshing me the whole time as she kept fondling me. My cock was full and it was obvious all the feeling in my lower body had returned. Soon she was stroking me. Suddenly she stopped and got up and walked to the door but put up her one finger as if to tell me she would be right back.

"Where did you go? Is everything okay?"

"Yes. I was just checking outside. I told the one nurse we needed some privacy to discuss some personal matters. She just told me to close the door."

"Oh. I see."

With that Nami went over to the sink and grabbed a hand towel. Next she reached under the blanket and began stroking my still hard cock. She stroked me and kissed me at the same time.

"Don't move Greg. You can't move your hips," she said with a naughty smile.

My breathing got harder as she kept up her stroking. Soon I was at the point of no return. Nami pushed the blanket to the side and swallowed my cock and I exploded into her mouth. I could feel her swallow my hot cum with her throat contracting. She squeezed out every drop and used the washcloth to tidy up.

"Oh that was amazing Nami," I said still catching my breath and gather my senses.

"You taste amazing," she whispered into my ear. "Well I will let you get some rest. That should help you sleep. Greg you may not believe this but I have never done anything like this. I'm not a prude but I'm not a total slut either. I know this may not seem like it. It's just that I got hit by a lightening bolt this morning and I think you did too--we can't let this go."

With that Nami got up quickly and at the door winked and blew me a kiss. I smiled and thought it was more of a thunderstorm than a single lightening bolt.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

My eyes shot open. I looked around the room and quickly remembered where I was. My phone showed it was only 9:45pm. All of a sudden I was disoriented and soon realized Nami did visit me but I fell asleep and dreamt about her going down on me and swallowing my cum--it was so vivid and may have been a result of the anesthesia and other meds.

I could feel my hip being swollen but no pain. I turned on the TV but wasn't really watching it. I heard my phone buzz with a text...

Hi Greg it's your favorite nurse . I was about to give you another kiss and you fell asleep. Too bad for you--lol. I hope you have a restful night. I will come by early tomorrow to say hi.

I guess I have a girlfriend I thought as I lay there. After a few minutes my nurse came in to check on me. She told me that Nami stayed with me for over an hour after I fell asleep. She also told me that what she knew of Nami that I was in good hands.

As I lay there I wondered how Nami's real oral skills would measure up to the dream. As with other Asian women I wondered how her pussy would taste and if she was loud at orgasm.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I woke up at 5:30am and was looking forward to seeing Nami, my son and going home.

My nurse came in and was surprised to see me awake but she didn't know the why--I was looking forward to see Nami and see if the spark was still there.

Ten minutes later Nami walked in with a big smile and looked amazing to me. I had made the effort to brush my teeth because I was looking forward to a kiss.

"Good morning Greg. You look rested," Nami said as she leaned in for a kiss. Our lips stayed in place and soon she snaked her tongue inside my mouth. It was an amazing kiss where we both sighed. "I'm impressed. You brushed your teeth. Did you expect a kiss?"

"I hoped for one or two," I replied as our lips met again. Her hand moved down my chest and lower to just above my cock that was showing hardness.

"Well someone is happy to see me," she smiled at elephant in the room.

I just smiled and pushed her hand down further and she caressed my cock under the blanket. We got interrupted by the nurse and she said that my PT session was at 8:30am and if all goes as planned I would be discharged at noon to 1pm.

Nami said goodbye and that she would text me later. She gave me a big smile and wink as she walked out.

All went well with the PT and after a small delay I got released and my son picked me up. As I was being wheeled out Nami walked towards me and volunteered to wheel me out and the other nurse smiled and handed me over.

As we moved out my normal impatience of waiting for elevators was absent--I was enjoying her pampering me. My son just kept smiling at me.

I was helped into the car by Nami and she gave my arm a little squeeze as I sat down. She gave my son the post surgery packet. As we pulled away Nami gave me the biggest smile, wink and the cutest wave.

"Wow dad what's going on there? I can tell that she likes you. She seems nice."

"Yes she is nice and interesting. We spent a few hours talking. Hard to believe that about 30 hours ago I didn't even know her."

It was nice to be home and I was encouraged to get up and walk every couple hours--even go up my stairs. I went to my room and took a nap thinking of Nami.

That night Nami and I texted a bit as my son and I watched TV. We agreed that he would stay a few nights and it worked great. Nami and I were texting a lot. She offered to come over Saturday and take me for a drive and spend the day with me and to give my son a break. I told her I had a dream about her when I was in the hospital and she wanted to hear about it--even if it was naughty. I told her maybe later with a winking emoji.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Saturday arrived. I got up and took a shower before my son left. He also made me a great omelet for breakfast and told me that he would be back Sunday late morning. I was moving slow but easier than I thought four days post surgery.

I opened my door in anticipation of Nami's arrival and seeing her get of her car and walking up to my front door was perfect. She was dressed in stylish faded jeans with the holes, a snug V-neck t-shirt and sandals. She looked so sexy and classy. My cock filled.

"Well you are a sight for sore eyes and a swollen hip," I said as I stood at the door. I cast aside the walker I was using and embraced her with a kiss and hug.

"I'm so blown away how good you look to me and in general. You are standing straight and look steady but we are bringing that," she said pointing at the walker.

As I slowly slipped into her perfectly positioned SUV seat she gave me a sweet little kiss and patted my chest. I was beginning to think I was dreaming again. We had a great day--a drive, a slow walk around Dana Point Harbor, and then got Thai food.

kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers