All Comments on 'Hip Replacement With Benefits'

by kiwi857

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having undergone hip replacement surgery, I know of nowhere in this world where one has surgery in a two-week period. I don't care how "fit" you are. For that reason alone, I stopped reading. Next time do your homework.

kiwi857kiwi857about 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure what you are referring to in regards to “two weeks”

I wrote “few weeks” in terms of my decision schedule and actually getting it done and it was about 3.5 to 4 weeks.

As far as having sex it was 3 weeks post surgery which if you took the time to read and follow the timeline from my surgery to my son taking care of me to Nami and my time it was 3 weeks total— it’s always the dipshit “anonymous” readers that are clueless or make irrelevant comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it the minute you described your lust for dark hair petite Asian.

intotheeastintotheeastabout 1 year ago

For God's sake Anonymous, this is a fantasy story. I know of nowhere on earth where a nurse will suck a patient's dick, but it's hot to imagine. If part of the setup is that an ex pro soccer player, who probably has a lot of money and really good insurance, didn't have to deal with long waiting periods for elective surgery in today's falling apart health system, that really shouldn't distract you from what is a hot sexual fantasy story.

intotheeastintotheeastabout 1 year ago

Overall a really hot story. There were some spelling mistakes etc, I don't know if you use an editor but I think you should look into it. A second set of eyes on a story really helps polish it up. I love the role of an Asian nurse in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“ Gina said with a giggle.”

Nani suddenly becomes Gina …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous