Hip Replacement With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to move off me but I held her in place to finish my feast of our wetness. All the while she moaned. I could not get enough and soon she began sucking my cock again. Nami pulled herself away and mounted my cock. When she fully lowered herself she took off her bra and unsnapped the garter belt from the white nylons. She rocked back and forth in a tinder motion.

"Is this okay? Am I hurting you baby?"

"No this is great. I am looking at the most beautiful woman riding me with lust in her eyes. How could this hurt," I said with a smile.

Nami continued to ride me gently and then began cupping one breast while rubbing her clit. The view was amazing. She arched her back towards me to rub her clit into me. The view alone was making my balls glow again and she began to rub her clit in a feverish manner.

"I'm cumming again. Fuck me. fuck me," I commanded her.

"Me too. Oh fuck yes. My god you are an amazing fuck," she grunted.

With that I got off again. I went immediately soft but Nami stayed on top of me. I saw a trail of sweat between her breasts from her effort. She felt it and rubbed it into herself. There was a pool of at the base of my cock and Nami took her finger and got it wet and sucked--she did this twice. She then fed me as well.

"Can I stay on you? I just want to feel you inside me a little longer."

"As long as you want babe."

Nami looked into my eyes and then her gaze became lovingly intense. Her eyes glazed and a tear came down her cheek. Then she smiled and said...

"I love you Greg."

"I love you too."