All Comments on 'Hippie Solution'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

You are teasing us again with that bit after "The End"! You brought up a couple I hadn't thought of. Do you think you could clarify some of them for us? Really would be appreciated. Only you know what the answers are!

I knew I should have joined that commune in '67! 😀

A great one Doc! Thanks for the entertainment. Great having you back in great form!

Cheers

SAGE

MaxOgdenMaxOgden7 months ago

Perfect the way it is. I'm a bit territorial when it comes to other hounds sniffing at the front porch, so in my mind Uncle Russ shows up to give the lad a lift home, maybe gives him some family history and friendly uncle philosophy on the way, then exits stage left.

But this chapter was all about our bashful lad and the rest all women. That's a ratio that sounds about right to me. So 5 stars from me for this quick, yet hot entry.

swfb70swfb707 months ago

would love a chapter 2,3,4

csoshcsosh7 months ago

The story line with Rose and her roommates needs another chapter so we find out what he learns from then.

KahunabobKahunabob7 months ago

First story I've read here on life in a hippy commune. Probably ticked all the stereotypes, but still. This does feel like an introduction, with more stories to come, like you wrote in your afterword. Probably in the same order you gave the options. The only real gripe I have with the story is that Mike, for being portrayed as such a shy guy has no qualms at all about getting sucked off, and later having sex with his gran. Well, that and maybe a description / age for his Honey. Are we talking full on gilf (60+) here? Or more of a slightly more mature milf (late 40s early 50s)? Is she lean or more full bodied and curvy? Silver fox or does she still have her natural hair color? Long hair, short hair? etc. etc.

FeltfixerFeltfixer7 months ago

Great story.

Grandmothers are the best.

DocWordsDocWords7 months agoAuthor

@Kahunabob - My tales are fantasy. I write them both for me and my readers. If I give a full description of a character it removes the reader’s opportunity to create their own vision of them. You, the reader, get to create the character; making it more real for you. Thank you for taking the time to comment. DocWords

niks1822niks18227 months ago

I agree with Maxogden, please don't add another banana to the basket.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, happy to read more!

MaddogpugMaddogpug7 months ago

I thought that this was a great story you should write alot like this i kept me wanting more i wish i was the grandson here

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfect. Continue please

walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

Your afterthoughts sound delightful. I say just go for all of them. I'm a great big fan of the mother/son subgenre, so i can easily see Michael and his big cock (!) reacquainting his mom with the hippie lifestyle! She's bound to know he's gone through what his brother did with THEIR grandma. Maybe his Uncle (or might we say father) Russ can help his nephew (son?) out by tag teaming the mother of his co-tag teamer!

Michael, of course, still has work to do there at the commune, what with knocking babies into the four babes! Once the whole commune hears of his superior genes and unit, parents stand in line for the chance for him to deflower their daughters upon their 18th birthday! He travels back to Chrysalis every time a daughter makes the trip to find a phone. Almost forgot the solstice celebration which, of course, devolves into an all-out orgy of epic proportions! Man, you better get writing! I see on your story page you favor multi-chapter stories, so Hippie Solution is a natural for more chapters. Ooh! Ooh! They can conjure up the original grandma for some supernatural shit! Gotta run, so maybe i'll actually comment on THIS story when i get back. TaTa!

Gunther22Gunther227 months ago

Oh yeah!!! Please continue.

JobewonJobewon7 months ago

Great story! A real killer for your 100th. Looking forward to more where ever it goes. Thanks!

ArediaAredia7 months ago

I echo Walkindatdog's comments. Great story - thanks! If you continue it I'll definitely keep reading. :)

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01987 months ago

Great story! Is this going to be like the old newspaper serials where they release a new new chapter the first Saturday of the new month?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear7 months ago

Congrats on 100 posts!!!

This is in keeping with what we as fans of your work have grown to expect. I agree a lot with Walkingdatdog but would advise against the returning to deflower the newly 18 year old girls, be too similar to Solstice. If you decide to continue this tale we of course will happily read it. Thanks for Sharing! 5 stars!

4Leather4Leather7 months ago

Brings me back to the early 70’s, flower child era. Please the tomorrow visit with Rose and the other girls. Loved the story :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. Very intriguing story. I'm looking to join a commune now.

cursrahcursrah7 months ago

more of this story and characters please

titluver60titluver607 months ago

I really loved all aspects of this story! Very erotic and sensual. I hope you decide to write more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Definitely left yourself a lotta directions to go. I wouldn't take to many of the overly obvious. I have a funny feeling you are a better writer than that

FaybrowFaybrow7 months ago

Excellent; I can't wait for the next chapter!!

Baqfid12Baqfid127 months ago

Loved it. I vote for the 4 girls then his mom!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the theme, it was a flash back to the 60’s in a way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Honeysuckle having more than just two kids is also another possibility. Had a later in life surprise via Russ or someone else during a "massage".

dreary497dreary4977 months ago

Loved this story. I would like seeing this one continue with a few more parts at the commune, and then a few more after returning home. So many possibilities.

Bucks7T2Bucks7T27 months ago

Fantastic: Based on a fantasy: Not real: Conceived or seemingly conceived by unrestrained fancy. Please just give us more.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear7 months ago

Funny reading this after watching Once Upon a Time in Hollywood last night. Pretty much where I expected this to go. I love the mother/Son, as well as the Daddy/daughter dynamics when it comes to incest stories, so would like another chapter here on Branch's stay at the commune, before he heads home, & with his new found confidence, seduces his mom. With us learning about how conflicted she is, that she is attracted to how confident her Son has become, & how she feels submissive to the new dominant man of the house

🥒 💦 💦 💦 💦

feelgood2000feelgood20006 months ago

Interesting twist

01Timber6701Timber675 months ago

Interesting ,,, yet not entirely a grandma and grandson story ,, for that a 3⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to live here!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A great story but we need more please…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...