Hippie Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just a body," Rose assured him.

"Yeah," he said but continued staring.

She chuckled and got on the table. "Ready," she said then put her face in the hole.

"Cute ass," Honey said walking in the room and giving it a firm smack.

"Thanks," Rose chuckled.

"Michael let go of your dick and stand at the head of the table."

Honey walked to him and moved him where she wanted him. She physically took his hands and put them on Rose's bare back.

"Mike, look at me," Honey said.

He slowly moved his gaze from Rose's ass and looked at his grandmother.

"You and I are going to give Rose a massage. I'll show you what to do as we go."

"O...okay," he said nervously.

"Take a few deep breaths. Mike...Mike, look at me. Good."

She turned his hands palm up and poured warm oil in them, then put his hands on Rose's back. With her hands over his, she began moving them in a circular pattern. Once moving, she let go and his hands continued moving.

"That's good. Work from her neck, across her shoulders, and then down her back. Take your time. If you feel a knot in the muscle let me know. I'll show you how to relax it. Any trouble areas Rose?"

"Not a one," she replied. "Mike, use a little more pressure. Perfect. You have magic hands."

From Rose's position she had a clear view of Mike from just below the waist. His rigid cock, although covered by the gown, was right under her face. He was big.

Honey moved to Rose's feet and began working on them as she watched her grandson. She occasionally gave him pointers and instructions. Most of the time he was actually looking at what he was doing rather than staring at Rose's ass. Honey worked her way up the legs. She could see the moisture between Rose's labia.

"You're going to need full body today, aren't you?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Rose whimpered.

"Fingers okay?"

"I think a feather would probably do it."

"I'll use fingers. I don't want oil all over my feathers," Honey advised.

As Michael worked on the low back, Honey moved to the buttocks. Rose was moaning and squirming, but Honey only teased at sensitive parts. Rose was really close when Honey stopped.

"Okay. Turn over," she said.

Rose moved slowly as she turned. Her muscles were so relaxed they didn't want to cooperate. Honey put a pillow under her head.

"Michael...earth to Michael," Honey began. "Start at her collarbones and work down and along the sides. Avoid her breasts."

Michael's heart sank. Rose's small perky breasts were calling to him. Even so, he had a full view of her. Even the small red triangular patch between her legs.

Both began spreading the oil on her. Honey did both arms then moved to her feet and worked her way slowly up the legs as Michael worked on the chest and sides. Her pink nipples were hard and pointing straight up. Honey was moving much slower than usual giving her grandson plenty of time to work on the top. Rose sighed loudly when Honey's hands began on her lower abdomen.

"Michael, move your hands onto her breasts. With your palms flat make circles over her breasts. Let her nipples pass between your fingers."

Rose moaned again at his first touch. Honey let him continue for a few minutes before her hand went to Rose's labia. Her pelvis began rocking. Rose began to flush. Honey used her thumbs along both sides of the girl's clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh!" Rose moaned as her orgasm took control. Her knees parted and her hips came completely off the table. Michael's hands continued to move on their own as he watched what was happening. His cock throbbed. Rose finally collapsed on the table panting.

"All done. Michael, you can stop. Michael. Michael!"

"Oh, sorry."

"Relax Rose. We'll help you up in a few minutes. Let the peace and love permeate you," Honey told her.

Honey wiped her hands on a towel then handed it to her grandson. She took his arm and led him from the room. She smiled seeing his cock tenting the robe and the huge pre-cum spot he had made.

"I have two scheduled for tomorrow. You can do the bottom half on the first. The second, you do solo."

"But, I...,"

"Will do just fine. Trust me on this."

A few minutes later they helped Rose off the table.

"Thank you both. That was wonderful," she said, hugging each.

Michael's cock was still standing straight out. Rose turned to Honey.

"Branch. I think his name should be Branch."

"Why branch?" Honey asked.

Rose pointed to his cock. Honey smiled realizing it was more like a tree branch than a dick.

"Branch it is. Branch, robe off, and on the table. It's time for your treatment," Honey said.

"Uh, I'm good, I think."

"Take the robe off and get on the table. Now! Lay on your back."

Both women's eyes widened as he pulled the robe off over his head. He had a full eight inches with a good girth pointed at them.

Feeling totally exposed, he kept his eyes firmly closed. As soon as he was down, Honey folded a small towel and covered his eyes. Both women stared at his cock, periodically smiling at each other.

Honey offered Rose some oil. She moved to the head of the table and held out her hands. Honey poured the oil and Rose began on the upper chest. Honey began at the feet.

Both moved toward the center at a snail's pace. Pre-cum was actually dripping down the shaft.

Feel good, Branch?" Honey asked.

"A...amazing," he whimpered, now knowing who was massaging where.

Both continued their way toward the center. Honey intentionally slid up his inner thighs to almost his balls before changing directions. Rose did the same thing from the top, almost but not quite making contact with his cock.

Honey pointed to his cock, offering the finale to Rose. She shook her head grinning.

With one hand Honey cupped his balls. With the other she grasped his shaft and began stroking. In just a few strokes Michael did a half sit-up causing the towel to fall off his face and groaned loudly. Honey took the head in her mouth just as he exploded.

Honey was experienced and knew her way around a blowjob. Michael filled her mouth to overflowing as he emptied his load. His cock continued to spasm multiple times even after he was empty.

With a final umph, he fell back onto the table looking up at Rose's smiling face.

"That was a big one," she said.

He nodded slightly. They all stayed where they were for a few minutes.

"Babe, it's not going down. Do you need another treatment?" Honey asked.

"Would you? Please?" he asked, pleadingly.

"May I?" Rose asked softly.

Honey nodded and Rose walked to the side of the table. She got on the table and straddled him. Honey lined up his cock and Rose lowered herself onto the head and stopped.

"This is going to take some finesse. Thank you, Mother Earth," Rose said lowering herself a little more.

Honey went to the head of the table and folded the pillow so he could see better.

"Put your hands on her breasts and massage like before," she said.

His hands grasped her breast just as she lowered more. Both moaned and began moving together.

"Easy, you're really big," Rose cautioned. "Lay still until it's in."

She still had another inch or two to go when she hit bottom. Rose began moving up and down on his cock causing him to moan each time. In a couple of minutes, they were both moving and moaning together.

"Um, um, umm," Rose said as her pussy clamped around him, cumming again with a series of hard thrusts. Michael grabbed her hips and began filling her with another load. A moment later she lay forward on him exhausted.

"Wow!" she said.

"Better?" Honey asked her grandson.

He grinned at her. "Much better."

As he softened his cock slipped out of Rose. He could feel his cum running down over his balls. Rose sat up and looked at him.

"That was wonderful. Do you remember I told you I live with three other girls my age?"

"Yeah."

"Any chance you could join the four of us for more of this tomorrow?"

"Four of you?"

"Uh huh," she said grinning.

He looked at his grandmother for guidance.

"You'd be a fool to turn down an offer like that," she said.

"I'd love to," he said.

Rose leaned forward and gave him a full on open mouth kiss.

"I think we may have cured your shyness," Honey said smiling.

"I think so too," he said.

*****

After a shower together, Rose kissed him goodbye and left. Honey and her grandson had dinner together. Neither bothered to dress. Just after dark they climbed into her bed and cuddled for a while. Honey turned over and pushed her bare ass against his hard cock, then reaching between her legs, put the head near her vagina.

"Go slow," she said.

Mike eased forward just barely entering his grandmother.

"Oh fuck," she said pushing back onto him.

His cock slid easily all the way in. Michael began pumping her. She put his fingers on her clit.

"Slide it between your fingers," she said. "Yes. Oh fuck. Just like that. Fuck me," she pleaded.

Honey came twice before Michael finished inside her. When they were finished she turned to face him.

"Do you know how to eat pussy?" she asked.

"No. Until today I've never touched a girl."

"Your dry spell is over. Tell Rose tomorrow. She and the girls will teach you. Learn it well. You'll be glad you did. Our first treatment tomorrow I'll teach you how to best use your fingers. In a few days you'll be better than your Uncle Russ."

"You taught Uncle Russ?"

"No. My mother did, but I reaped the benefits for a long time. My mother made Russ promise to keep what they did quiet. I expect the same from you. Russ will know but no one else will."

"So, you and I will be the last in our family to do this?" he asked.

"Probably so. Sonja has her own thoughts on right and wrong. That's the way it should be."

"Okay."

"The rest of your visit is going to be a young man's fantasy. You'll be tempted to stay. Don't. You can make a difference in the world. Go to college. Make something of yourself. Find a forever wife and have a family. Make us all proud," his grandmother told him.

"I'll try," he told her.

"Sleep now. You've got a very big day tomorrow."

"I love you, Honeysuckle."

"I love you too, Branch."

The end

I realize there could be a lot that could be written to continue this tale. The possibilities are certainly there.

Let's see...the four girls...tomorrow's treatments...the solstice celebration...Uncle Russ and Michael both doing Honeysuckle...Michael and his not as innocent as people think Mom...Russ and Sonja...maybe Russ is really Mike's father. Who knows where this could go.

Thanks for reading. Please take a minute and vote.

DocWords

12