Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 04

Story Info
Hiram takes charge and sets some ground rules!
3.3k words
4.73
10.8k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rita, I've got to go check the cows and get them out to the pasture. I can't milk them all day. Why don't you lay down and rest for a minute, and then we'll get cleaned up."

Rita laid down on the hale bales and Hiram threw a blanket over her and left the stall to tend to the herd. He could hear them still mooing loudly and hoped that he hadn't let them go too long attached to the milking machines. He didn't bother to waste time putting his clothes back on and got to work stark naked, running from stall to stall uncoupling each cow and guiding them towards the large sliding door at the back of the barn leading out to the pasture. As he passed the large holding tank at the end of the stalls where the herd's milk was kept he stopped dead in his tracks and did a double take. It was at least three times as full as it should have been, maybe even four times as much! What the hell was going on?

He unlocked and slid back the door letting the herd out into the early morning sun. Hiram herded them along, slapping and pushing the sides of those cows that were reluctant to exit the barn. He walked outside, grabbed a hose by the back door, and started to fill the water trough sitting nearby. He stood with his back to the barn, the sun warming his naked skin and thought about what he had witnessed.

He had milked and fucked Rita and gotten a copious amount of breast milk. During the milking the herd had somehow sensed her pleasure, heard her screams, and been driven into a frenzy by her pheromones and tripled their own output in response? It was crazy, but seeing was believing when it came to the white liquid gold sitting in the tanks!

He smiled as he watched the herd lazily grazing in the meadow. His brain was totaling up the extra money he would be reaping each day if this kept up, and the price of breast milk? He figured it was worth four times as much as cow's milk! Per gallon? He was married to a gold mine!

Ten minutes later the water trough was half filled when he felt a warm body press itself against his back, a hand snake around his waist, grip his cock, and slowly but firmly start to jack him off.

"What's taking you so long Farmer Hiram?" Rita cooed as her other hand came around to cup and caress his balls. "I was getting tired of waiting for you to come back and clean me up. Are you drawing me a bath outside?" Hiram groaned as his dick sprang to its full seven inches and Rita kept right on stroking him and rolling his sack in the palm of her hand.

"Hmmmmm. Hiram I do think we're turning into a couple of horny nudists, don't you? If you're not careful you might never see me in clothes again! Ha! What am I talking about? If you're not careful I might not let YOU wear clothes ever again, either! I just can't seem to keep my hands off this big bull cock of yours!", and she walked around and squatted in front of him, lewdly spreading her legs so Hiram could see her puffy pussy lips wet and dripping with fresh arousal and surrounded by a matted bush of pubic hair. Her udders, although freshly milked and drained still looked full and firm as they jiggled and swung like twin beach balls against her chest. Her shapely thighs flexed with every movement of her legs and her shapely rump looked thicker, but firm. It was like she was growing younger by the hour, and he couldn't stop himself from responding to her newfound desire to please him. However, they couldn't spend every waking moment fucking each other, no matter how wonderful that sounded! Kirk had mentioned something about this but at the moment he hadn't understood what he meant by, "too much of a good thing", but he thought he understood it now!

Hiram stood with a running hose in one hand and 'Randy Rita" the wonder heifer at his feet. He wanted to fuck her right then and there, but he wasn't sure he could cum again even if he wanted to. He decided that even though he loved her he had to take control of the situation and assert a bit of dominance over her. Turning the hose abruptly on his wife he sprayed her down with a blast of water, soaking her quickly from head to toe.

"What the hell Hiram?!" she spluttered as she fell on her back and flailed against the stream of cool water spraying across her naked body. "That's COLD! That's not fair! I'll get you for this!" and she scrambled to her feet and tried to make a run for it, back to the barn.

Hiram reached out and grabbed Rita around the waist with his free hand and drug her over to the trough and dropped her over the side into the water. There was a colossal splash as she fell in ass first, soaking a good portion of Hiram in the process. She came to the surface screaming and huffing water from her mouth.

"SHIT! This is freezing Hiram! What are you trying to do to me, DROWN ME?! Help me out of here! Wait a minute... What are you doing Hiram? What are you going to do with that?"

He had walked quickly to a wooden chest he kept by the side of the barn and came back with a rope in his hands attached to a calf halter. He threw the halter over her head and grabbed Rita by the wrists. Before she could fight back he quickly spun her around, pulled them behind her back and knotted the rope tightly, securing them together. Hiram stepped back to examine his work. The halter was meant for a calf so it didn't completely fit Rita's head, but he had tied the rope to her wrists shorter than it needed to be, so it pulled her head back a bit and left her slightly bent at the waist. He didn't want her to be in too much discomfort, but definitely immobilized and understanding who was in charge.

"RITA! Stop struggling!" He gripped the rope and turned her to face him. "Who's my cow?"

Rita's eyes flashed with anger, but she quickly lost the fire in them when she looked into Hiram's face. There was no anger there at all, just calm determination. She got her breathing under control and finally grunted, "Me."

"And do I take care of the herd? Do I wash them, keep their stalls clean? Do I make sure they're happy and healthy?"

"Yes. Of course, you do."

"Have you ever seen me beat or abuse them in any way?"

"No. Of course, you haven't."

"Exactly, and I'm not going to start now that I've added my most prized heifer to the herd. However, I do think you look mighty sexy trussed up like that and I think for what I have in mind I'll leave you in that position for a little while longer."

Rita started to protest and try to wriggle out of the ropes around her wrists but Hiram had learned how to run knots when he was a small boy and had tied many a calf in his time. "Be glad I didn't drag you out here in the mud and hogtie your legs too! If you don't stop struggling the ropes will just get tighter." He walked back into the barn and found the supplies he needed. Rubber gloves, a scrub brush, cow soap, a bucket, towels, a pair of shears and a razor. Returning to the trough, he kicked off his boots and stepped into the trough beside Rita. It was cool, but not freezing.

"God Rita, this isn't even that bad! I've swam in swimming pools colder than this!" he laughed.

"Shut up! I'm still not happy about all this and I haven't forgiven you yet. Why'd you have to go this far? I just wanted to fuck you Hiram!"

He slid on the rubber gloves and grabbed the soap, shears, and razor. "Who said you won't get to?" he grinned. "I've just got to take care of a few things first...on my terms. The first thing we're dealing with is turning this hairy cow cunt into one that's as smooth as a baby's ass!"

He turned her away from him, and from her bent position he could see the dark wild thatch of pubic hair that covered her pussy and trailed along the underside of her ass cheeks. Grabbing the small handheld shears he clipped as much of the coarse hair as he could, paying special attention to the area around her mound and pussy lips. As he clipped closely to her vulva she flinched, and he almost cut her delicate folds. He spanked her left ass cheek with a solid crack!

"Hold still! I'm not going to hurt you as long as you stand still!" and he splashed water over her crotch. "Bend over more..." he instructed, and Rita bowed lower exposing more of herself to his careful pruning.

When he had as much hair removed as he dared with the shears he used the soap to lather her cunt, inner thighs, and the crease of her ass. Rita squirmed as he worked the soap around her folds, slid his soapy fingers inside her pussy and teased her clit with his thumb.

"Ooooh, Hiram! Stop it! I'm not going to be able to hold still if you keep fingering my pussy!" He grabbed the razor and quickly went to work shaving the stubble from her delicate areas. In no time her pussy was as bald as could be and Hiram stood back to examine his handiwork. It wasn't perfect, but it got the job done and it looked sexy as hell! His cock thought so too as it stood throbbing between his legs, dripping precum like a faucet. He loved being able to see every inch of her pussy on display and at that moment he could tell she was deeply aroused by not only the act of being tied up but also submitting to being shaved. Her folds were flushed and engorged, flowering out like a blooming rose and the hood over her clit had been drawn back to expose her clit in full view and...hold on, wait a minute --

"WOW! Rita I wish you could see your clit right now. It's...well it's...I mean how do I put it? It's huge! I mean, it's not like you've got a cock back here or anything but it's at least three times as big as it usually is!" and he reached out and gently rubbed the rigid nubbin above her pussy. Rita almost leapt out of the trough and might have fallen into the water if Hiram hadn't quickly grabbed her and steadied her to face him.

"FUCK! What did you just do Hiram?!" Rita gasped as she tried her best to find her footing in the narrow trough. "That was like a bolt of lightning through my entire body when you touched my clit. Please! Please untie me! I want to feel myself down there."

"In just a minute. Give me a minute. Answer me first. Who's in charge here?"

"You are, Hiram." Rita squirmed and rubbed her legs together, exploring the new sensations of a nude pussy and an extra large clit.

"Who do you need to milk you?" and at those words Hiram gripped her udders in both hands, cupping and squeezing them roughly, drawing her milk to her teats until he saw twin streams splash onto his chest in a fine spray. With her hands behind her back she couldn't stop him from leaning forward and suckling first one milky udder and then the other, tasting her creamy nectar for several minutes until it trickled down his chin.

Rita stood wide-eyed and breathless throughout as he tugged and manhandled her milk jugs like a man possessed. She loved this, and she loved being tied up and used. God help her she really loved being treated like a cow too. Even as ridiculous as the oversized halter was around her head, something about Hiram taking her seriously as a cow unlocked something inside her, and she wanted to be used like one. She was his, and she would do anything he told her if it made him happy.

Without taking her nipple fully from between his lips Hiram asked from the corner of his mouth, "Well Rita...mmmm...who do you need...mmmm...to milk you?"

"You Hiram! I need you to empty my udders every day! Ohhh! I need you to milk me, and suck me, and fuck me whenever you want to...you...you...fucking...FARMER! Now, PLEASE! Untie me and let me touch my clit like you promised!"

"NO!" Hiram shouted and abruptly let her breasts fall from his hands. "Who lets you have pleasure?" Rita surprised, furrowed her brow in disappointment at being told she couldn't touch herself. "You?"

"Very good Rita. Now spread your legs for me like a good heifer."

At the word 'heifer' a shiver of pleasure washed over her, and she dutifully spread her legs and felt the cool water lap against her throbbing clit. Hiram was right. She could feel the difference immediately. The heat moving in waves inside her pussy ended just above her opening like a sexual lightning rod!

"Close your eyes." Hiram demanded and Rita complied.

"Don't open them until I tell you to." and she felt him run his hand across her stomach and slip between her legs, caressing and stroking her newly shaved mound. The exposed skin was extra sensitive to every touch from his fingertips, and she loved every sensation. He reached lower, cupping her sex with his hand and pressed his middle finger into the dripping folds of her pussy. It entered easily, and he quickly added his index finger, locating and capturing her erect clit between them, squeezing it firmly, almost painfully! She almost fainted from the intense pleasure that shot through her body, but she didn't fall. She shifted her weight to stay upright, but every time she moved, his grip on her hyper-sensitive clit remained a constant reminder of who was in charge. Her breasts were once again streaming milk as well since Hiram had initiated that nursing session! She could feel the milk running over her stomach and down her thighs. They ached with fullness, her nipples were throbbing, and her pussy was pulsing involuntarily as he stroked her clit! She couldn't think straight with all the sensations and emotions coursing through her at that moment!

"You want to cum, don't you?"

Tears now rolling down her cheeks she begged, "Yesss! Hiram, please let me cum. I'll do anything! I don't know what you want but I'll do it! Just tell me and I'll do it!"

That was what Hiram wanted to hear. He loved her completely, but he could tell that the procedure had unlocked something in Rita that would have to be kept in check if the business side of the dairy was going to be increased and rules had to be established.

"Ok Rita, I'll let you cum, but we have to set up some ground rules first, understand?"

"Whatever you say Hiram." Rita sniffled and groaned. Hiram slowly started stroking her clit between his fingers in a purposeful motion, squeezing and releasing its "shaft" as he talked.

"You are my cow. On paper, we are still man and wife, but on this dairy you are part of the herd. Do you understand and agree?" Hiram squeezed her clit again for emphasis.

"YES!" Rita screamed and involuntarily squirted a thin stream of piss. Her face went beet red in embarrassment. Hiram wasn't bothered and even smirked at the reactions he was getting from her.

"You will be milked several times a day in the barn by me. We will store your milk and sell it to the highest bidder online. To get the most milk we can from your milking sessions I'll either fuck you or you can fuck yourself on a dildo. We'll work out the details as we go along. Do you understand that part, Rita?" He picked up the pace he was stroking her and pressed his fingers deeper into her pussy.

"FUCK! YES! You'll milk me, and fuck me and sell my milk! I don't care Hiram! Just hurry up so we can go do it! I want to cum and you can use whatever you want to suck and fuck me."

"Almost done, Rita. You will no longer wear clothes when we are together, alone. You joked about being a nudist? Well, as a cow you'll get your wish! I will buy you nursing bras for when we have company and I still feel an urge to suckle you, and crotch less panties for the same reason. If I want to breed you I want constant access to your treasures whenever I want. Do you understand this rule in particular, Rita? Do you know what that truly means?"

Even with the mixture of pleasure and discomfort coursing through her body this last part cut through the haze and gave her pause. "I don't know Hiram. I...hmmmm...I don't think I want to be naked...ohhhhhh...in front of other people...OH! and even though I want to make you happy... hmmmmm...I'm not sure I could let you nurse me or...or FUCK!...fuck me in front of someone either."

Hiram pulled his fingers from Rita's dripping cunt, stepped up between her parted legs, grabbed his thick cock and thrust himself fully into her depths in one smooth motion. As his veiny manhood stretched her even wider he distinctly felt her engorged clit drag along his shaft, and she threw her head back and screamed in passion! She rose through the octaves like an opera singer, and he wrapped his arms around her waist and went to work bouncing her on his steely prick, her clit sliding up and down stimulating her in ways she hadn't felt before, her pussy juices and milk running down his balls with each thrust.

"Does this feel good Rita?!"

"YES! FUCK YES!"

"Think about how you feel right now and then imagine someone walking up on us here at this moment. Would you want me to stop fucking you?!" Hiram caught her under her thighs and lifted her into the air, impaling her deeper on his rigid pole. He was a bit older but his muscles still had enough left for this dog to learn some new tricks!

Rita squealed as she landed on his cock. With her wrists tied and her weight pressing her down fully on his large bull cock she was lost and helpless to fight what she wanted and Hiram was right! If someone showed up to buy some milk unannounced (it had happened before!) and Hiram wanted to fuck her and use her in front of them she'd gladly let him!"

"Well Rita?! Would you make me stop? Would you scream for them to leave or let them watch me fuck AND suck you?" With those last words Hiram leaned forward and caught a bouncing, dripping teat between his lips and sucked for all he was worth!

Rita's body couldn't hold out anymore and her orgasm exploded through her! She felt her clit flex and pulse against Hiram's cock and a gush of liquid shot from her pussy, drenching his balls and thighs, as a massive let down in her udder filled Hiram's mouth that was still latched, and the other sprayed and soaked his chest. She bucked and rode Hiram for what felt like an eternity and the muscles of her cunt spasmed and gripped him like a vice!

When her orgasm subsided and she slumped forward into his arms he whispered, "So, you're ok with all the new rules?"

"Yes, Hiram. I'm yours. I trust you...now please untie me and put me to bed. I'm exhausted. Satisfied and happy, but tired."