Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 06

Story Info
Miriam gets the full milk cow experience! Cow swap anyone?
8.2k words
4.78
13k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam was having an extremely erotic dream. Rita was behind her, her hands wrapped around her chest, massaging her breasts and kissing her neck. They were spooning in bed, naked, and snuggling against one another. Miriam could feel the throbbing fullness of her breasts and dreamily knew she needed a good milking. Rita held her breasts tightly, squeezing and drawing her milk down her ducts towards her nipples. Pinching each one between her fingers, Miriam groaned as she felt a let down of milk trickle from her breasts. After several minutes of blissful milking, she felt Rita move her left hand from her breast and travel over Miriam's hip, gliding its way across her smooth pubic mound to enter her dripping cleft between her legs. Miriam moaned as Rita's fingers worked their way between her lips, spreading them to find her clit, slick with her juices. Pulling back her hood, Miriam's clit rose throbbing and aroused from her center, waves of pleasure shooting through her cunt as Rita pressed and rubbed it fervently. Miriam spread her legs as wide as they would go from the position where they lay. With one hand steadily milking her breast and the other dancing wildly through Miriam's sex, Rita forced her to writhe and buck against the mattress, feeling an intense orgasm building deep within her core.

"Oh, RITA! Milk me! Touch me! I'm going to cum so hard!" Miriam cried out.

Miriam had never been with a woman before, but at that moment she wanted nothing more than to make Rita feel as good as she was feeling. She wanted to hold her, milk her, feel her breasts beneath her hands, drink her sweet nectar, and most of all, she wanted them both to cum at the same time. She wanted to thrust her fingers between her legs and feel her velvety wetness and silky smooth depths. With these thoughts, Miriam shifted her position and reached back to plunge her hand between Rita's legs. She found her fingers barely able to wrap around her thick, pulsing, veiny cock! Her eyes shot open, fully awake and remembering where she was and who was fingering her to an amazing orgasm.

"KIRK!" she gasped.

She felt him grab under her thigh and lift it towards her chest. This helped to spread her gaping pussy open as far as it could go to accept his girthy pole! His hot, steely shaft slid along her ass crack until the large mushroom head slipped between her drooling pussy lips. As it entered, she felt it begin to stretch her open, a small taste of what the rest of his manhood was about to do to her. Even after 30 years of marriage, it still felt amazing to be stretched to her limits by his cock! It was as thick as her wrist and slowly forced her pussy to open wide, and swallow his entire length. She moaned and pushed back until she was completely seated against his balls. As he began to thrust into her wet snatch, he placed both his hands back at her breasts, milking and squeezing her nipples while whispering into her ear.

"Do you feel full, Miriam?

"Ohhhhh, YES! SO full!"

"Where do you feel full, sweetie?"

"EVERYWHERE!"

"I bet you are! Your pussy's stuffed full of cock. Your tits are full and dripping milk. I can't wait to continue what we started last night! You're going to make so much milk today, and I'm going to help you every step of the way. Just thinking about it is making me so horny! I can't wait to see you and Rita together again!"

"OOOOOOOH FUCK!" Miriam growled.

She shoved her hand between her legs to feverishly rub her clit as fast as she could. Within seconds, her orgasm overtook her, and she felt her breasts let down with a fountain of milk, spraying across the bedclothes and soaking the sheets beneath them. Kirk was close behind with his own orgasmic fountain! His hips slammed against Miriam's ass, driving his throbbing prick so deep inside her, she feared she'd split in two! His cock swelled even further, rythmically pulsing as she felt the familiar sensation of being pumped full of hot, creamy semen.

"OH YES, KIRK! FUCK! Keep going, baby! Fill me up with your cum! Don't stop! Don't Stop! DON'T STOP! I'M STILL CUMMING! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!... YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!... OH! SHIT!"

Miriam tried to catch her breath as she gasped her way through wave after wave of post-orgasmic tremors. Kirk continued to thrust in and out until, at last, sighing deeply, he slid his throbbing dick from her well-stretched pussy, their fluids draining from her snatch in a thick pool.

"Holy Shit. I'm a soaking mess!" Miriam exclaimed. "I've got milk streaming from one end and jizz pouring from the other."

"You look delicious." Kirk said as he rolled her over onto her back and snuggled into her breast, latching and suckling contentedly from her nipple like an overgrown baby. He gently allowed his hand to trail through her slick valley, teasing her clit as she shivered at his touch. Using two fingers, he spooned their mixed cum from her pussy and brought it to her mouth. Giggling, she obediently parted her lips and accepted the gift, licking and sucking his fingers, cleaning them of every drop.

"Hmmmmm, it tastes great!" Miriam savored the taste of their juices mingled together and thought about her dream. She had tasted herself before, but the possibility of what it would taste like straight from the source made her light-headed. Last night had been amazing, intimate, and she had to be honest with herself...FUN! The thought of what today might hold had butterflies fluttering through her stomach, as well as her pussy.

As if reading her mind, Kirk sat up and asked, "Um, about last night, and I guess this morning too. You and Rita were holding hands while you rode me, and then this morning you called out her name when I touched you. What was that about? Do you have a thing for her now, or what's happening? I'm not saying it wasn't hot, but I think I'd like to know where this is heading. Are you wanting to have sex with her? Does she turn you on?"

Miriam thought about it and then figured she'd better be honest. Speaking quickly, she laid it all on the line. "I don't know, Kirk. Rita guided me last night throughout the whole experience, and having her that close having sex with Hiram and watching it all happen it was just something I'd never experienced before. I didn't realize it was something I might want, and it's all so new, and I'm not sure where it's going or even if Rita feels the same way towards me. She touched me and it felt good. I'm sorry if this hurts you."

"I see. I guess I understand how you feel like that, and I'm not mad about any of it." Kirk sat silently and thought about it. "How far do you think you'll want to take it if Rita's ok with it?"

"How far are you willing to let me take it?"

"I guess that's really up to you. Hiram did say that you would produce more milk the more aroused you are, so if this turns you on and you want to explore it, I'm ok with it. It can only help the farm in the long run."

Miriam smiled. "Well, for now, we better get up and see where this is all headed!"

She kissed him and got out of bed, searching for her clothes from the night before. She couldn't find them. She turned over the blankets and looked under the bed. No clothes. Their shoes were by the door, but not a stitch of clothing was in the bedroom. Kirk got up and helped her look for them as well, but neither of them could find anything after a thorough search. They finally had to concede that they had no other choice but to wrap themselves in blankets and head downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kirk and Miriam walked into the kitchen, the bright light streaming through the windows made their memories of last night seem less real. Had they really shed their clothes and inhibitions the night before, fucking and sucking their spouses mere inches from one another? Had it all been a dream? Wrapped in the blankets, they both felt nervous and awkward. How would Hiram and Rita feel about them this morning? Their fears quickly disappeared as Rita came walking into the kitchen from the laundry room, stark naked! Her massive udders swayed and bounced with each step, and her face lit up when she saw them.

"Good morning, sleepy heads!" she called as she started setting the table for breakfast. "I hope you don't mind, but I snuck in this morning and took your clothes to wash them. They were milk stained from last night, so I figured I'd better get them cleaned up."

Once the table was set, she came over to where they stood and held Miriam at arm's length. "Are you still on board for today's activities? Are you still with me, Miriam?"

Miriam nodded, and Rita hugged her close, their breasts pressing together. She whispered into her ear, sending shivers up her legs directly to her pussy. "I know you're probably still nervous, sweetie, but I'll be right here with you, and you're not doing any of this alone. Just trust me." and she planted a kiss against her cheek.

Rita pulled away and turned to Kirk, winking at him. "Now I don't care what you do, Kirk, but this wife of yours is wearing entirely too much for my taste, especially when it comes to the rules of the farm." and Rita gently took hold of the blanket wrapped around Miriam and started pulling it away from her, exposing her nude body beneath.

As she unwrapped her, she loudly announced in a playful voice, "Rule #1 for this farm! All cows must be nude during their stay."

When the blanket was pooled around Miriam's ankles, she was fully naked and on display. Rita started stroking her arms and shoulders. "Since this is your first proper visit to our farm as a cow, there's another part to rule number one you need to get used to. All cows will be referred to by their cow parts." and she slowly started running her hands down Miriam's breasts, squeezing and massaging them. "Their udders..." she tweaked her nipples. "...their teats..." Miriam gasped and her eyes sprang open in surprise at Rita's brazenness!

"Don't be shocked, dear. We're going to make milk, and lots of it. We're cows, remember? Our farmers are going to be touching and milking us a lot very soon, so get used to having your udders, and your teats touched." She walked behind Miriam and ran her hands across her naked ass cheeks. "Your rump too," she whispered, and she squeezed a handful of each for emphasis.

"Rule #2 involves milking schedules!" Rita announced and pressed her warm, full udders against Miriam's back. Bringing her hands around her sides and up under Miriam's own udders, she began milking them with purpose. Miriam gasped as she felt them immediately respond to Rita's massaging hands and pinching fingers. Her ducts swelled, and milk dribbled from the tips of her teats, running across Rita's hands and down her belly and thighs.

"Cows will be milked three times a day, or more, depending on how slowly your milk output increases, Miriam. For now, Hiram thinks three long milking sessions to start and several more shorter ones in-between for good measure."

Miriam had her eyes closed and her head leaned back against Rita's shoulder, moaning and enjoying her friend's control of her full udders. She started to sway, her hips undulating to the rhythm of Rita's squeezing hands.

Hiram had walked up to Kirk as Rita started undressing Miriam in his usual overalls and nothing else. Now, as they both watched the spectacle of their wives engaged in what amounted to a porn show, his growing erection was clearly visible. Kirk's was no less visible as it poked against the blanket wrapped around him.

"Enjoy what you're seeing?" Hiram grinned. "Are you still willing to go through with all this, Kirk?"

Never taking his eyes off Rita massaging Miriam's udders and Miriam's eyes closed in obvious enjoyment, he whispered, "Absolutely!"

"Well, ok then! Let's leave these two to get started without us and get you a pair of my overalls. We can also discuss how you want to handle your farm. If you and Miriam want to stay all weekend, we'd love to have you, and I thought maybe you could call Steve Johnson to go over and tend to your cows? Maybe tell him you've decided to take a quick vacation and let him handle the milking for you?"

"That's a great idea!" Kirk exclaimed and the two of them left the kitchen to make the necessary arrangements for Kirk and Miriam's stay.

When they were left alone, Rita slowly stopped milking Miriam and gently turned her to face her.

"I didn't discuss the rest of rule number two with Kirk and Hiram in the room because I wanted to know how you'd feel about it. The rest of the rule states that a farmer will fuck or sexually stimulate a cow during their milking session to increase their output, and trust me, it works! You can also stimulate yourself with sex toys as needed. You'll see about that later in the barn. Trust me, I think you'll love it!"

Rita smiled and brushed her hands down Miriam's sides until they rested on her hips. "You're beautiful, Miriam. Last night, I loved being close to you while we rode Kirk and Hiram. I kept looking over at you bouncing on Kirk's cock and wanted so badly to trade places with you just to feel what you were experiencing. You looked ecstatic, alive, and truly happy. I want you to be as free as Hiram and I are and last night I caught a glimpse of that. Did you enjoy it?"

Miriam looked longingly into Rita's eyes. "Yes! I did feel alive! I felt the same way when I watched you fucking Hiram. He was so big, and you took it so easily. Forgive me, Rita, but I wanted you just as much as I wanted to feel Hiram's cock. I loved when you touched me. I wanted to feel you the same way, but I wasn't sure how you'd take it, and it was all so rushed, and now we're here again, and I still feel confused and aroused!"

Rita moved her hand to Miriam's sex. Cupping it, she smoothly ran two fingers between her glistening lips. Miriam gasped and spread her legs apart, giving Rita further access. "Oh, you mean you liked when I touched you like this?" she asked with a lusty smile.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Just like that!"

Rita continued to stroke Miriam's pussy in long, smooth motions, paying particular attention to her aroused clit. "Let me be completely honest with you, Miriam. With two farmers on the property this weekend, it blurs the lines between who's in charge and what's allowed. Under normal circumstances, when a cow gets bred, they don't get a lot of say in who does the breeding, do they?"

Miriam could only nod as she felt a deep tingling within her pussy that was announcing a powerful orgasm was on its way. She focused on Rita's fingers toying with her clit and humped her hips against them as the orgasm built and built towards its climax!

"Just last week, Hiram turned a bull out into the pasture with the cows, and within minutes it had mounted and fucked one, just like that. A few minutes later, it was at it again with a different cow! Watching them go at it got Hiram so turned on that he went and got me, bent me over the pasture fence, and fucked me the same way! No questions, no conversation--just two horny animals doing what came naturally. I was just thinking about that and wondered what would happen if Hiram decided this weekend he wanted to mount YOU?!"

Miriam moaned and leaned against Rita for support as she picked up the pace of her thrusting fingers into her messy snatch. The wet sound of her fingers aroused Miriam, driving her towards an orgasm! She could feel her own clear juices dripping from her pussy and rolling down her inner thighs. She could tell Miriam was close as she felt her pussy muscles twitching involuntarily, squeezing and sucking at her fingers!

"I'm not sure how Kirk or Hiram will feel about this proposal, but I think we should let them know that we've decided to let them pick which 'bull' uses us during our milking sessions. I think we need to completely lose ourselves as milking, fucking, sucking cows for our men, and to hell with the consequences! What do you think?" At these final words, Rita thrust her fingers one last time deeply into Miriam's spasming depths and forced her to her tiptoes as her orgasm crashed over her body!

"SHIIIIIIIIIIT! OH FUCK, RITA! I'M CUMMING! OH MY GOD! YES, YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!"

Rita held Miriam's panting body as she gently stroked her quivering sex, kissing her forehead and brushing her hair from her face. "We can explore our needs too, Miriam. I'd love to have you touch me right alongside Kirk if Hiram's agreeable to all this, and vice versa. What do you say?"

Miriam laughed and took a deep breath. "I don't think Kirk'll have any objections to any of this. He's been looking at you just as much as I have. He's always been a breast man-- I mean, an udder man, and you've got me beat in that department!"

"Yeah, but Hiram's got him beat in the length department, and I want to watch you slide down that pole just as much as you want to, right?"

"Maaaaybe, but I might want to taste it first! Where do we stand on that?"

"Look, I say we just agree that as long as the farmers are willing, we cows can let the milk flow and be ready to freely fuck!"

They both agreed, held each other, and finally, breaking their embrace, sat down at the kitchen table to eat breakfast and wait for the men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiram and Kirk entered the kitchen some time later, already discussing production yields and milking schedules. Like Hiram, Kirk was wearing a pair of overalls that were a bit too big and nothing else. His eyes took in the scene of Rita and Miriam sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast in the nude, and he could feel a stirring in his loins. Each woman had her very full udders laid in front of them on the table, and they looked absolutely sexy as hell. After filling his plate with breakfast, he sat down across from Miriam with a huge smile on his face. "How am I supposed to focus on anything with those staring me in the face?" he whispered loudly to his wife. She smiled back and hefted her udders for him to get a better look. She teased him by squeezing her teats and expressing her milk in front of the others. "I don't know, but you'd better get used to it. I don't think I'll be going back to wearing clothes anytime soon. It's so freeing!"

Kirk grinned hugely and was about to say something in return when Rita cut him off. "I heard that, Kirk. What about me? Aren't I distracting you as well?" She said it with mock anger as she also lifted her udders for Kirk's inspection. "Miriam said you were an udder man, so don't forget there's more than one cow in the room."

Kirk was a bit taken aback by Rita's statement and stammered out a quick apology. "No-no-no. I didn't mean yours weren't amazing! I mean, they're huge, firm, and if I wasn't already married, I'd be all over you! Trust me, they're definitely not going unnoticed! Shove them in Hiram's face, and I'm sure he'll make sure you feel appreciated!"

Rita laughed, stood up, and walked around to Hiram, who was already seated and eating his own breakfast. He was enjoying the banter between them all and kissed Rita when she came around to his side. Squeezing her rump with one hand and grasping an udder in the other, he gave it a couple generous squeezes until her milk was trickling from her teat. She gasped and moaned as Hiram's hands triggered a let down in her breasts and a rapid wetting of her pussy as well. As Rita was about to slip her hand into her pussy to continue her fun, Hiram abruptly stopped the milking, picked up his silverware, and went back to his breakfast. "Kirk, you've got to keep up with Rita here. When she's in full milk mode, like I can tell she is now, she gets as horny as a prostitute at a dildo convention! She's liable to do just about anything to get some relief, so don't stand too close or you might get an udder shoved in your mouth or a pussy thrown in your lap!" and he laughed heartily at his own joke.