Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated by the sudden end to her pleasure at Hiram's hands, Rita looked at Miriam and caught her eye with a questioning frown. Miriam gave her an almost imperceptible nod and a smirk that told Rita everything she needed to know. Pulling away from Hiram, she walked over to where Kirk was seated and stood behind him with her hands on his shoulders. As she started to speak, she played with the fasteners of his overalls on his bare shoulders.

"Hiram's right, Kirk. I'm just about to burst with all this milk and would do almost anything to have somebody's strong hands milking my udders. With two big strapping men here on the farm, I wouldn't think I'd have trouble finding someone to fulfill my needs." Rita unfastened one shoulder of his overalls and let the strap fall, exposing his chest. Running a hand across his pecs, she caressed and teased his nipples as she continued.

"Miriam and I discussed it and decided we should let the both of you share the responsibility of our arousal this weekend. That's, of course, if you both agree and let us explore you as well?"

Rita paused and unfastened the other shoulder strap. It joined the first one hanging from his hips. Now his upper half was completely bare, and the overalls, being a bit oversized, pooled at his hips. Looking over his shoulder, Rita could see right down into his exposed lap where his awesomely thick prick was making its appearance once again! It was standing proudly between his legs, a totem pole of manhood thickly throbbing for attention. Kirk turned his head to look up at Rita and moaned something that sounded like, "Yes, pleeeeease"!

Rita smiled, nodded, reached down, and grasped his shaft firmly with her right hand. Dwarfed by his cock's thickness, she tried her best to wrap her hand around him and started to slowly pump his prick up and down. Almost instantly, she was milking precum from his piss hole in a continuous stream. Flowing down his shaft and Rita's fingers, it made her handjob even more pleasurable for him. Kirk started to gasp and buck his hips against her strokes. Rita looked over at Hiram as she continued to fist Kirk's dripping elephant trunk. He was sitting with his mouth hanging agape, his breakfast forgotten, and a massive tent in his own overalls.

Rita continued, "We also want to explore each other. We want total freedom this weekend from our normal lives. We commit to being milk cows and being used as such. You have to commit to being our farmers and our bulls for whatever debased pleasures you want to perform. As long as we're aroused, the milk flows."

She looked over at Miriam and motioned towards Hiram with her head. Miriam was grinning from ear to ear as she watched Rita jack off her husband and had slipped a hand to her own, soaking wet pussy to finger herself. As Rita got her attention, she realized it was her turn to "convince" Hiram. She got down on her knees and crawled under the table until she was kneeling between Hiram's legs, staring hungrily up at the monster bulge in his overalls. She reached out and gently started running her hands along its impressive length. When he felt the squeezing and rubbing, Hiram jumped in surprise to see Miriam under the table.

"Hiram, you've SEEN all of me. Don't you want to FEEL all of me? Rita and I talked it over, and we want to share everything this weekend. I want Rita to feel Kirk stretch her pussy to its limits, and she wants me to feel your beautiful cock in places I've never been fucked before. Oh, please, take it out and let me enjoy it!"

Hiram stood and stared dumbly from Miriam to Rita and back again. "What? Are you serious, Rita? You want to go that far with this?"

Rita locked eyes with him and slowly nodded her head emphatically up and down, all the while her hand stroked and milked Kirk. "I want to watch you fuck Miriam so badly, but not here, Hiram. Get naked, take her to the barn, and make her into a true milk cow. Show her what you've already shown me."

"Yes!" Miriam exclaimed and started pawing at Hiram's overalls. "Get naked! Show me the barn. Show me how to be the best milk cow I can be!"

Kirk was audibly gasping in rhythm, with Rita's hands pistoning up and down on his cock. His eyes were locked on his wife, on her knees, begging his friend to make her a milk cow as she tugged at his pants. Rita leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I think Miriam wants to be milked by Hiram--maybe even fucked too? Do you think you could give him permission? If you do, I think we'll all have an amazing time!"

Kirk didn't hesitate. Standing up and kicking his overalls to the side, he addressed them all. "Hiram, they definitely seem to want this. I say we go along with it. Take us all out to the barn, and let's get started. I'm about to bust a nut sitting right here, but I'll be honest, I'd prefer to do it balls deep in your wife. If you're ok with that, I give you full permission to fuck the milk out of Miriam any way you choose!"

Hiram was the only one still wearing clothes, and seeing Rita standing next to Kirk, smiling and lazily stroking his cock, made his mind up. "Shit. Who am I to stand in the way of my prized cow? Miriam, let's go introduce you to a milking machine!" and he smiled eagerly, stripping himself, pulling Miriam to her feet, and heading towards the back door. "Come on, you two!" he called over his shoulder to Rita and Kirk. "We've got gallons to milk before we sleep!"

----------------------------------------------

The four of them walked to the barn, their naked flesh soaking up the sun with every step. "My God, it feels good to be outside with no clothes on!" Miriam exclaimed as she twirled around, her udders swinging as she almost skipped with each step. Rita joined her in prancing around the two men, who were smiling from ear to ear as they watched their wives dancing and cavorting together, shimmying their assets in their direction. Their cocks took notice as well, now fully engorged and bobbing in time with their steps.

When they arrived, Hiram unlocked and pushed the barn doors open, and they all trooped inside. It was cool, and the smell of hay and livestock added to the sense of raw animal passion in the air. Hiram took Miriam by the hand and guided her into the small goat stall where the milking apparatus was set up. She gave a loud intake of breath when she saw the wooden sled with its twelve-inch dildo attachment and immediately envisioned how she was meant to be placed into the padded receiving harness for her udders to be milked. She went weak in the knees and had to grab Hiram's arm for support before composing herself. Her vision momentarily swam, and she felt lightheaded at the realization of what was about to happen. When she was finally able to put her thoughts into words, she turned to the other three with a lustful wonder in her eyes.

"Holy shit. You're really going to milk me like a fucking cow!" and she started to laugh hysterically.

Rita and Hiram joined her in laughter as Kirk looked mildly amused but confused. "Miriam, what did you think this was going to look like? Frankly, I'm impressed! This is above and beyond anything I had imagined."

Miriam turned to look at the milking contraption again, sizing up its potential. "No, I know what everyone kept saying, but the reality of it right in front of me was just a bit much, and I didn't know what to expect." Her hands went to her udders and slowly began pulling and squeezing her teats, coaxing her milk to their tips. She imagined what it was going to feel like to be hooked up to the machine and feel the strong pumping tubes sucking her milk from her body. Her udders ached with fullness, and she could feel the first trickle of cum start to drip down her inner thighs from her moist slit. "Rita, you've been using this thing all this time? This is what makes you produce so much milk?"

Rita hefted her basketball-sized udders and laughed, "Three times a day, to be precise! You don't get udders this size from a regular breast pump, Miriam. You need some serious power and some seriously dedicated fucking! Why don't you show her, Hiram?"

"With pleasure, but first..." Hiram got a tube of disinfecting lubricant and applied it liberally to Miriam's teats, pinching and rubbing it generously into the skin around each areola. Miriam winced, and Hiram gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry about this, but trust me, you'll thank me later. We've got to toughen up your teats, and the udder lube will help the machine suck more smoothly. Once it gets going and it's really going to town draining your milk, you'll wish I had used even more."

After the application was done, he helped her get down on all fours in the correct position for the milking machine. He guided her udders into the milking cups and let her rest her body at a comfortable angle in the padded knee and arm rests. When she was ready, she was facing away from them, towards the back of the stall. Her body was bent forward with her shoulders and head lowered to allow her udders to rest firmly in the cups; her erect and distended teats hung through the cutouts, ready to accept the milking tubes in just a few minutes. Her shapely ass was turned up and her knees spread wide, placing her dripping pussy on full display. He also reached down and slid the dildo attachment from under the milking harness she was straddling. For her first session, Hiram wanted to make sure Miriam's pleasure was natural, and he stood behind her stroking his long, throbbing erection in preparation. Looking at Kirk for a final confirmation, he asked, "Are you cool with me going forward with this? Last chance to back out if you want to. Just say the word."

Smiling, Rita dropped to her knees in front of Kirk and grasped his cock in her hand. Caressing his balls with the other, she turned and smiled at Hiram, with Kirk's massive mushroom head mere inches from her parted lips, precum dripping from its tip. Kirk looked from Rita to Hiram and grinned from ear to ear. "Man, I think I'd better ask you the same thing! I have a STRONG feeling I'm about to get a blowjob from your wife, and there's no telling how quick I'll be filling her mouth with more than just my cock!"

Rita looked up at Kirk. "If that's what you want, Farmer Kirk, that's up to you, but you might want to wait to put this monster to good use in my cunt." and she licked the cum from his head in gentle swirling motions.

Hiram shook his head and laughed. "That's a hard decision, Kirk! Rita's a fantastic cock sucker, and she'll probably swallow whatever you put in her mouth, but in my opinion, she's an even better ride! However, the weekend's young, so take your pick."

Not wanting to waste any more time, he went around to turn on the milking machine. When he flipped the switch, it chuffed to life, puffing and hissing loudly in the confines of the small stall. Miriam stared forward nervously as she waited for Hiram to attach the twin milking tubes to her udders. She could feel milk streaming from her teats as her ducts started emptying in anticipation and her pussy drooled onto the barn floor, pooling between her knees. She started moaning and swinging her hips anxiously as she watched his long cock bounce and bob inches from her face as he adjusted tube fittings and pressure settings. The need to be milked and fucked was overtaking her thoughts, and she just wanted to scream for him to get it going already! At long last, Hiram knelt in front of her with a milking tube in each hand.

"Are you ready, Miriam?" All she could do was nod vigorously.

"It'll be a bit of a shock at first, so get ready. Here we go. I'm attaching them now."

As Hiram pressed the already sucking tubes through the cutouts where Miriam's teats hung down, she felt them immediately attach and start their powerful attack! They were pulled a good three inches into the rubber mouths at the end of each tube, and a rhythmic suction took effect instantaneously! A bolt of pain and pleasure shot from the tips of her udders to the core of her cunt in one long shot, stopping briefly at her clit to explode like a firecracker in an intense orgasm! Her pussy muscles gripped uncontrollably, and she felt herself release a spontaneous, hot stream of piss against the ground between her legs. It registered very little within her mind as she writhed and bucked through the orgasm. She moaned loudly and looked up into Hiram's face, her mouth agape and drool running from the side of her mouth.

"HIRAM?! OHHHH... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK! I CAN FEEL MY MILK PUMPING! SO MUCH MILK KIRK! OHHHH... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK... WHY IS IT STILL MAKING ME CUM? OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHHHHHHIT! I CAN'T STOP CUMMMMMMING!!!!"

Hiram was amazed! Rita loved getting milked on the machine, but she'd never exploded like this the first time they'd used it. His cock was about to explode too if he didn't do something about it! He quickly walked around back and knelt between her legs. Gripping his lengthy shaft in one hand and placing a steadying hand on her gyrating ass, he lined up his purple-headed piston with her gushing slit. Once his dick was aligned and seated just inside her cleft, he placed both hands on her hips and steadily pulled her down his pole, forcing her to swallow him inch by inch until her ass cheeks were pressed firmly against his stomach.

Miriam stopped groaning, started panting, and squealed as she took more of his cock with each thrust of his hips. As each inch disappeared into her luscious depths, her encouragement and curses became louder and louder! "OH! Aaaaaaaah! Go Slow! SLOW! FUCK! How much is left?! So BIG! OH KIRK! HE'S SO FUCKING BIG! You know how to stretch me out and split me open, but... OHHHHH! FUCK! He's fucking me SO DEEP! You're right Ri-OH! Rit- AH! FUCK IT! You're RIGHT, RITA! HE'S FUCKING....ME...IN PLACES...I'VE...NEVER... BEEN... FUCKED... BEFORE! Ooooooooooh! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! FUCK! I just keep CUMMING!"

Hiram kept up a steady pace of fucking Miriam for the next ten minutes. She moaned, groaned, and screamed her way through a near-constant barrage of pleasure between her legs. He looked over her shoulders and watched her udders deliver their pale white baby juice to the glass holding tank in a steady stream. He licked his lips and shouted. "Kirk, your Miriam is a fucking natural! I think I could sit here and ride her cow cunt all day, and as long as she's got a dick moving in there, her udders are going to churn that milk by the gallons! You are one lucky farmer, my friend!" and he gently smacked Miriam's rump in a playful way. "Isn't that right, Miriam? You were born to be a milk cow, weren't you?" and Miriam jumped with surprise at the sudden spanking and let out a long, low groan.

"Oh, that's close, Miriam, but I think you can do better. Let Farmer Kirk hear you moo like a good cow to show him how you love getting fucked and milked!"

"OH! Fuck, Hiram! Ok...Just don't stop! OH! I'm a fucking milk cow, Kirk!...OH! Shit! Hiram, that feels so good! OH! Fuck me harder! OH! YES! YES! OH! OH! Harder! SHIT! YES! OH! OOOOH! YES! HARDER HIRAM! MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Rita's own udders were feeling tight and full as well. They had been neglected for so long that they had started to auto-spray milk down her belly with no massaging or squeezing at all! A little irritated with how long it was taking to empty Miriam, she pulled her mouth from Kirk's cock, where it was stretching her lips to their limits, and called over her shoulder. "Hurry up and finish, Hiram! I'm kneeling in a puddle of my own pussy juices, and I'm dripping precious milk here. I want to get in the stirrups and get some sucking and fucking too!" She looked up and winked at Kirk as she continued to stroke him.

Whispering, she said, "Miriam might be enjoying that cock now, but I'll take this fucker any day, Kirk! Long and hard may be good for math problems, but I want Hiram to see my pussy stretched out and broken when you're done with me!" Kirk shivered with lust, grasped a handful of hair at the back of her head, and pulled her mouth back onto his throbbing girth as he watched Hiram's hips and ass slam into his wife with one final lunge. Hiram growled loudly, and Kirk saw his hanging balls between his thrusting legs start to spasm and pulse as he sprayed Miriam's well-fucked insides with his jizz. She was so deeply filled by his dong that semen squirted from around his shaft and dribbled down her cow cunt in thick, creamy drops onto the floor.

Hiram was worried that he wouldn't be able to convince Miriam to get off the milking machine, but once he had pulled his cock from her soaking slit and rushed to turn its suction off, a wave of exhaustion overtook her, and she slumped forward, drained in every way imaginable! She lay there breathing heavily, sweat pouring from her brow, and her hair plastered to her forehead. She was a mess from one end to the other, but she had loved every fucking second of it!

Slowly, she crawled to one side of the stall, and Hiram helped her get comfortable while Kirk and Rita took their place on the milking machine. Rita quickly straddled the wooden bench and got into the familiar position she knew so well as Hiram showed Kirk the procedures of the milking machine itself. Kirk was a fast learner, as he followed Hiram's directions for how to clean her udders and teats and attach the milking tubes to the machine. Once Hiram had fetched a fresh, empty holding container, it was time to start the milking!

Hiram leaned over and kissed Rita on the cheek. "I know I don't have to remind either of you, but have fun! I know we did!" and he smiled broadly.

Rita burst out laughing. "Kirk, I think that was a challenge! Hiram, I suggest you go back there and get one last look at my tight little pussy. I know it's been stretched a bit from having kids, but I can guarantee you that Kirk is going to positively destroy it today. Miriam, I don't know how you piss straight after so many years of fucking that monster, but I'm about to find out. Kirk, LET'S GO!" and she wiggled her ass to show him that she was ready to take him for a test drive.

Kirk couldn't stop giggling as he turned on the milking machine and attached the cups to Rita's teats. Her udders immediately started filling the container, and she sighed in pleasure and relief. He walked around to her rump and gave Hiram a friendly punch in the arm as he passed. "I'm sorry, man, but you heard her! My cow awaits, and what she wants, I've got in plenty!" and he waggled his beer-can cock for emphasis.

Hiram rolled his eyes and called out, "Don't be too hard on her, please. I don't want my only option for fucking her to be my fist from now on!"

Rita, already panting a bit, turned her head to look him in the eye. "I don't remember you going too easy on Miriam over there. Look at her. The poor thing looks like a used-up cum rag! I'm sorry, Miriam, if Hiram worked you over too much on your first session."

Miriam had been able to compose herself a bit and regain some of her strength enough to stand and join Kirk, kneeling behind Rita's open and inviting entrance. "I'm fine. It was really my fault, Rita. I'm sorry it took so long for me to finish my session. It was just SO intense that I didn't want it to end! You didn't tell me it would be like that. I'll make it up to you. Next time, you can go first. I promise!" She rubbed Rita's smooth ass cheeks for a moment and then made a bold move that she didn't even think twice about. Rubbing her hand across Rita's dripping honeypot between her legs, she coated her fingers in her slick juices and transferred the lubricant to Kirk's massively hard prick! She wrapped her hand around his shaft as best she could and stroked Rita's moisture around it, preparing his member to slide into her waiting pussy as best she could. Rita moaned as Miriam's hand flicked over her enlarged clit again and again as she transferred more and more of her cunt cream to Kirk's cast-iron cock. When Miriam felt it was properly lubricated, she gave him a long, wet kiss, probing his mouth with her tongue, and guided his prick into Rita's parted lips. Kirk and Rita both moaned at the first contact. Kirk, at the tightness of Rita's snatch as it stretched to try and accommodate his girth, and Rita, from the fullness in her crotch she had not experienced since giving birth to her last child!