Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiram had not been wrong. It did feel like a fist was being slowly shoved deeply into her canal. A hot, hard, tight, wet fist with a veiny arm attached to a heavy set of balls was slowly but forcibly making its way deeper and deeper into her cunt! She tried to hold back a scream that was building alongside the passion of an orgasm, as every nerve from the tips of her teats to the belly of her womb was filled with a hot energy that was building like a raging inferno deep in her very essence.

Miriam could tell she was struggling and rubbed her back between her shoulder blades and whispered, "Breathe. Don't forget to breathe! It gets better, trust me, but relax and breathe." Rita realized Miriam was right. She was holding her breath, tensely waiting to feel Kirk bottom out and tell her she'd taken all of him! She willed herself to relax and breathe. Almost immediately, her insides opened a little more, and Kirk slipped inside another inch. Now, she did cry out, but not in pain, but in pleasure, as he slipped in another inch, and then another, as her pussy lips were stretched around the fattest part of his shaft! Her clit was also as exposed as it ever had been! What little of her cliterol hood still existed had all but disappeared, and the glistening shaft of her tiny cow cock throbbed and ached to be touched. Miriam saw it twitching between her splayed thighs and gasped in fascination at its size. She couldn't help herself as she ran a finger over its smooth surface. It was too much stimulation for Rita to bear, and she climaxed like a rocket! "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Rita screamed as her pussy muscles squeezed around Kirk's massive tool and sucked the remaining length deep inside herself!

Kirk tried his best to hold back from pumping his seed into Rita too soon, but it was a hard battle to win as he felt her pussy muscles rhythmically squeezing and milking him like a vice! She seemed to be coming down from her orgasm as her moans and grunts slowed. Finally, he felt her start to move against him; back and forth across his prick she slid. They were coupled so tightly that in reality she wasn't sliding up and down his shaft so much as her pussy was being turned inside out as she pulled away from him and impaling itself again on the downward stroke!

"Ohhhhh, Kirk. Fuck me! I'm making so much milk right now with your cock! It's like my udders are as full as my cunt. Every time you thrust inside, I feel my teats opening and a river of milk going down the tubes! Try and match the sucking of the machine, Kirk! Don't hold back. I'm sure I can take it. Just go to work!"

Kirk could hear the rhythm of the machine and started moving his hips with the sound of suction. On the release of air from the lines, he pulled back his hips and thrust again on the next sound of suction on Rita's udders. "OH! YES! Like that, Kirk! That's perfect, you fucking bull-cocked stud! Whoever said size doesn't matter wasn't a milk cow! It's not how fast you fuck me, but how deep and strong you do it. OOOOOOH FUCK!"

Miriam saw Hiram standing at the milking container, watching with glee as the holding tank rapidly filled with Rita's milk. His cock bobbed with excitement at watching Kirk literally fuck the milk out of her. Miriam's udders were still firm and full, and she wanted Hiram's dick inside her again. She walked over, turned around, and backed herself into his waiting prick. Hiram had never cheated on Rita in their entire marriage, but the chance to continue to fuck his wife's best friend was an opportunity that he would be taking full advantage of, whether he was milking her or not. "Come here, Miriam. Let's milk each other without the machine," he whispered as he grasped his shaft and ran his cock head up and down her lips, wetting his prick before driving it into her. He reached around and grasped her udders in his strong hands and started milking her the old-fashioned way.

Hiram squeezed her fleshy orbs and pulled at her teats. Milk sprayed and cascaded from Miriam as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, humping and riding his cock. Hiram pulled her to his chest, forcing her even further onto her tiptoes and thrusting her udders higher in the air as she arched her back in passion. They moved together, rutting and driving each other towards an orgasm as Kirk and Rita lost themselves in their own dance of passion. Every so often, the couples would watch their spouses sawing back and forth into one another and moan more loudly, realizing they had found a new level of consensual passion in this partnership. The animal lusts and needs of Rita and Miriam were matched by the desire to pleasure, as well as lightly dominate, in Hiram and Kirk.

They stayed in the barn for another hour or more. Sucking, fucking, exploring, and milking one another. At some point, both women took turns fucking the men at the same time. Hard cocks thrust into warm mouths and hotter pussies. The entire time, glass container after glass container was filled with precious white gold! Today was about fun and figuring out what they all liked. "Tomorrow can be more scheduled." Hiram thought, and he had an idea of some other helpful things he needed to purchase!