Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 07

Story Info
Pasture play and costumed photo shoot leads to dominance...
11.2k words
4.76
2.4k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This chapter deals with control, submission, depicts non-sexual urination, and anal sex. If that's not your thing, don't read this chapter. However, if you've stumbled across this series by accident you should probably go back and get off on the previous chapters! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The late afternoon sun winked between the leaves of the oak tree in the pasture. It dappled the naked skin of Rita and Miriam as they lay in its shade. As wonderful and satisfying as a good fuck session can be, at some point exhaustion sets in, and you've got to take a break. Hiram had suggested they go join the other cows in the pasture, and the ladies quickly agreed and walked off hand in hand to find a quiet spot to relax. Hiram had announced that he and Kirk had some errands to run and that they'd be back before dinner. "Don't get too frisky while we're gone and fuck one of the bulls!" he'd joked as they headed back to the farmhouse to get dressed enough to be amongst polite society. Kirk called over his shoulder. "We shouldn't be more than a few hours, but feel free to keep the juices flowing between you girls if you get the urge!"

They'd found the area under the oak tree to be cool and heavenly, and they each sat and basked in the freedom to be outside, naked as the day they were born and able to do as they pleased without the men around. The thick grass felt like a luscious carpet under their bare rumps, and its blades tickled their pussies as they shifted their hips to get comfortable. They both leaned against its trunk, hip to hip, and closed their eyes to relax and soak up the time together. Rita shifted her position a bit, drew up her knees, spread her legs wide apart, and dropped her hand into her crotch to toy with her clit. Gently stroking her little "cow cock" so boldly in front of Miriam thrilled her, and it quickly grew to its full one and a half inch length, rigid and erect.

Since the growth of her clit to its new size, she had modified her masturbation techniques to mimic what men do when they jacked off. Up and down the thick little shaft, she worked the finger tips of her thumb and forefinger. Feeling Miriam's naked thigh pressed up against hers as she slowly stroked herself in such close proximity had started a noticeable trickle of cum between her pussy lips, and she spread them and dipped her middle finger deep inside her honeypot. Coating it in her juices, she brought it back up to her clit, wetting its sides to make it slick, and went back to stroking it even more. She felt the pulses of pleasure almost immediately, deep in her cunt, and loudly grunted several times as her hips bucked involuntarily. Miriam felt her jerk and looked over between Rita's legs to catch her feverishly working her clit. Rita could feel her turn, watching her, and moaned even louder. She wanted Miriam to see her "jack off" her throbbing clit! With the men gone, she could let it all out and see where Miriam would take it.

"Holy fuck, Rita," sighed Miriam. "That's turning me on so much. Your clit is amazing! It's so big and sexy. I wish mine was that big! When I saw it for the first time, I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen on a woman." Then she laughed at her statement. "Well, I can't say that before this weekend I'd ever seen that much of a woman, at least not close up and naked like we've been!"

With her eyes still closed and maintaining her steady pace up and down her clit, Rita whispered, "You could get a lot closer if you wanted to. You could get a MUCH better look. I wouldn't mind."

Miriam's mouth went dry, and she didn't know what to say. Had Rita really just invited her to put her face between her legs?! Her mind racing with possibilities, she slowly pushed herself off the tree and crawled between Rita's spread legs. She laid down on her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows, inches from Rita's glistening pussy. She inhaled deeply and smelled the familiar scent, clean and earthy, with a hint of the cum that had been shot into its depths by Hiram and her husband. Even now, this close, she could see their pearly white jism beginning to spill down the crack of her ass. Upon seeing it, her mouth watered! She swallowed and thought of feeling it drip into her mouth directly from Rita's pouting pussy lips. God, she was horny as hell!

"You've got me SO wet, Rita. There's practically a faucet running between my legs! And your pussy? It looks like an open flower. All the petals are slick and juicy, and your clit looks like the stalk at its center. It's amazing! Shit. I'm so turned on right now."

"I bet it tastes even better than it looks." Rita sighed and scooted her hips forward a bit more, bringing her pussy so close to Miriam's mouth that she could have reached out her tongue and flicked her throbbing clit. "Why don't you lean in and give that big, beautiful clit a kiss?" Placing her hand on the top of Miriam's head, she gently coaxed her forward into her waiting sex.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, Rita. Pleeeeease."

She allowed her face to be guided to Rita's pussy and tentatively opened her mouth to envelope it in a wet, tongued kiss. Pressing her lips and swirling her tongue around its folds, she delved deeply inside the intimate passage, giving it a thorough oral exploration. The deliciously wicked taste of cum filled her mouth, and she slurped it up like melted ice cream!

As she speared and tongue-fucked the dripping depths, Rita ran her hands through Miriam's hair, pulling her face against her sex, rubbing her mouth around her pussy, and coating it in the mixture of spent jizz and fresh female arousal. She grabbed her harder and started humping her mouth with her pussy. Grinding and rubbing her stubby clit against her lips, she thrusted and used her face for her pleasure! As wave after wave tugged at her insides, she rode her way towards an orgasm.

"You're too good at eating pussy, Miriam!" Rita panted. "There's no way you haven't been snacking on snatch for years. OHHHHH! YES! Whoever's had you between their legs has been VERY lucky... SHIT! ...but your talented tongue is all mine now!

Miriam moaned and writhed between Rita's thrashing thighs. "Mmmm-hmmmm-mwahhhh-uhhhh-fwauuuhst."

"What's that, Miriam? You'll have to speak up, sweetie! You've got your mouth full of pussy!" Rita taunted as she held Miriam's head pressed firmly against her sopping wet pussy and face fucked the shit out of her!

"FUCK! I'm SO close, Miriam... Don't you dare stop licking me! FUCK... OH! Suck my clit like you suck a cock! YES! YES! YES! YES! Harder! HARDER! HARDER! SO CLOSE! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOH! RIGHT THERE! EAT MY PUSSY! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSHIT!"

Rita's hips jerked and bucked as her orgasm smashed through her body. She clamped her thighs together, trapping Miriam between them as her pussy muscles clenched again and again. She rode the waves of pleasure for what felt like an eternity. She finally came back to reality, as Miriam was desperately tapping her inner thigh to be released. Quickly, she loosened her death hold on Miriam's face and released her grip on her hair. Miriam gasped, laughing, and sat up between Rita's legs. She caught her breath and sighed contentedly. "I SAID, I promise. I've never tasted another woman before today. You're my first!"

Rita smiled and shook her head in disbelief. "You could have fooled me! You're a natural cunt-licking cow, my dear, and we're going to enjoy this all afternoon while the boys are away." She pulled Miriam to her and started showering her face with kisses. Licking her cum from her lips, they shared passionate kisses and desperate fondling. They rolled on the ground, locked in a tight embrace, their legs intertwined, grinding and humping each other like long lost lovers. For another half hour, they played, touched, caressed, and pleasured. Finally, as their passions cooled, Miriam pulled away from Rita and sat against the tree again in pure bliss and exhaustion.

"My God, I feel like I'm drained physically, emotionally, and literally." Miriam said as she cradled her udders in her hands. "I've never been so happy and well milked in my life! That milking machine practically sucked my teats off!" she laughed and rubbed them between her fingers. Each one was puffy and stretched to twice its normal length. They were also a red color that looked like they'd been sunburned. They ached as she rubbed them, and her look of discomfort made Rita want to wrap her in her arms and comfort her.

"It'll get better. I promise. The first few times are intense, and your skin'll be sensitive and raw for a while after. Once your teats toughen up and start to thicken, you'll be fine." Rita reached out and caressed Miriam's upper thigh. "Is there anything I can do for you? You've done so much for me. I want to return the favor. Can I kiss them and make them better?" She licked her lips seductively and looked into Miriam's eyes lovingly.

"No! Thank you, Rita. Honestly, I don't think my teats could take even a kiss right now; they're so sore. I'm also so tired I can barely keep my eyes open."

Rita jumped up and moved to her side. "Oh! You poor thing! Here, lay your head on my lap and take yourself a nap. It'll do you a world of good." and she gently manuevered Miriam next to her with her head in her lap, nestled against her massive udders.

Miriam shifted until she was comfortable, and Rita gently stroked her fingers through her hair. As she stroked, she subtly turned Miriam's mouth towards her chest. She felt Miriam relax and lightly brush her lips against her thick teats. Looking down, she smiled, whispering, "If you want something, Miriam, just take it. No one else is here, and you can do what you want." Miriam's head nodded softly as she gently drew a teat deeply into her mouth. She reached up and squeezed its smooth surface. Milking it to a strong, steady stream of warm liquid, she suckled at Rita's udder, feeling the milk fill her mouth and dribble down her chin. It felt wonderful to Rita! Miriam, drawing her milk from her, the cool breeze blowing against their skin, and no worries or demands. After several minutes, they both fell into a deep sleep. Miriam latched to Rita's teat, and Rita gently caressing Miriam's udders in an absent way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LADIES?" The loud cry woke Rita and Miriam with a start.

"Girls? Did we wake you? Come over and join us! We've got surprises for each of you!" Hiram called across the pasture. He and Kirk stood just outside the gate to the pasture, leaning on it and motioning for their wives to join them.

The two women glanced at each other with puzzled looks on their faces as they thought over the request. Rita shrugged as she took Miriam's hand and helped her to her feet, and they started walking towards the two men. "Might as well go, Miriam. They've got something up their sleeves, and if I had to guess, I'd say it involves some more sex toys and fucking our brains out. I can recognize those bags from the store Hiram likes to shop at."

"You've got surprises for us, huh?" Rita smirked as they joined the two men. "Let me guess, new shoes?" and wiggled her bare feet.

"Not even close!" Hiram laughed. He walked a few feet to the left and patted the top of the fence. "Climb up and sit on the top, and we'll show you."

Still eyeing the men with suspicion, they carefully started to clamor up the side of the fence. It was medium height and had four rows of wooden slats running horizontally along its length. It was topped by a flat board nearly five inches wide that created a very narrow "bench" that you could sit on if you were so inclined. Climbing the side of the fence like a ladder and swinging their legs over the top, they sat facing the men. They hooked their feet into the rungs beneath them and shifted until they were balanced four feet off the ground, with a good portion of their rumps hanging over the edge of the wood.

"Nice, girls. Very nice!" Kirk said, and he opened the gate to walk around to their rears. Patting and rubbing their rumps, he continued. "Hiram, I think they need to shift back a bit. What do you think?"

Hiram walked around the fence to stand next to Kirk, examining their rears perched on the top of the fence. "I think you're right, Kirk. Girls, lean forward and shift your rumps back. Let them hang completely over the side of the fence. Don't worry, you won't fall with your feet hooked through the fence that way."

Their positions were already precarious and uncomfortable, but Rita and Miriam both scooted their cheeks further back until their upper thighs were the only things seated on the board and their entire ample cheeks were hanging midair. As they leaned forward, their udders hung between their spread knees, their ass cheeks parted, and Hiram and Kirk could see their tender rosebuds pucker and wink as their muscles flexed, trying to steady themselves on their perches.

"Oh, girls, that's much better!" Hiram said and grasped a thick handful of Rita's rump. "You're gorgeous up there! You look good enough to eat! What do you say, Kirk?"

Kirk spread Miriam's cheeks apart even further. "Hmmmm. You're right, Hiram. I'm practically drooling just looking at their pretty pink assets. What to do? What to do, indeed?" At this point, he leaned down and pressed the tip of his tongue against her quivering anus. Miriam gasped, her body jerked, and she nearly fell forward! She gripped the lower rungs with her ankles, but in this position, with Kirk's tongue buried in her ass, she couldn't straighten her body upright and had to endure the oral assault in her most vulnerable place.

"OHHHHH, SHIT! Kirk, you hardly ever lick me there!" Miriam moaned.

Kirk, stopped for a moment and rubbed his fingers across her spit lubed hole. "Well, I'm going to make up for lost time!" he laughed and slowly started probing her asshole with his two fingertips.

"KIRK! Ooooooooh, that feels so good! So...so...so...BAD! I feel so...dirty. OH! So...so...EXPOSED! OH! Not so much! SHIT!...Oh! OH! OH! FUCK! Never mind! ...Don't stop! Oh! OH! OH! MORE! Finger me! Fuck me! FUCK! OH, SHIT! MORE!"

"FUCK! HIRAM! You know I love that!" Rita cried as Hiram joined in the fun! Burying his face between her rump he reamed her backdoor as well. Circling and probing her ass with his tongue, he inserting three fingers into her dripping pussy, and sent Rita into spasms of ecstacy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OH! FUCK! YES! HIRAM! YOU AREN'T PLAYING FAIR! YOU KNEW WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO -- HEY! OH! FUCK! OH! YOU'RE SO DEEP IN MY ASS! YOUR TONGUE! OH! SHIT!...........OOOOOOOOH! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Kirk slid his fingers from Miriam's rear, and she sighed in protest. "Ohhhhh, Kirk! Why'd you stop? It was feeling so good!"

"I think Hiram's got the right idea! Lick her in the rear and poke her in the front!" Kirk stated as he shoved three fingers inside Miriam's drooling pussy and went back for seconds, eating her ass with a renewed hunger!

"OH, KIRK! YES! YOU'RE RIGHT! FUCK ME IN WHATEVER HOLE YOU WANT! JUST KEEP GOING! IT'S AMAZING!"

For the next few minutes, the only sounds in the pasture were the gentle mewling, moans, and occasional bursts of pleasure from the two women seated precariously on the fence as the wet, tongue fucking between their exposed rears continued. As their passions grew, their milk dripped steadily from their hanging udders, pooling between their feet. They were full and aching, and their pussies and asses were screaming with pleasure. They loved it and hoped it would go on forever!

Hiram was the first to come up for air, but he quickly tapped Kirk on the shoulder to stop as well. When he did, the two women moaned and begged for them to keep going. Turning as best they could, they pleaded to be licked and fucked. They protested that they hadn't cum yet and wanted MORE!

Wiping the spit from his lips and chin, he said, "That's amazing, girls! You're wet, relaxed, and I think you're just about ready for anything. We'll take care of you, but for now, reach back, and spread those cheeks like good little milk cows. We've got more fun planned!" Hiram said, shaking the bags that held their "surprises".

Rita and Miriam obediently reached back along their hips, steadying themselves with each movement to stay balanced until their hands reached their cheeks. They tentatively gripped tightly, pulling with their fingertips until their rumps were invitingly spread, saliva glistening on their gaping gloryholes. They trembled in anticipation of whatever the two farmers had in store for them. They heard the bags rustling as items were removed, and a metal tinkling sound rang out several times. After a long moment of silence, Hiram said, "Ready?" and Kirk grunted in agreement.

Simultaneously, both women felt cold metal pressed against their assholes! They each squealed and moaned as smooth steel stretched their anuses. Inch by inch, their anal rings were forced wider and wider until the thickest part of the intruders seated itself firmly in place within their rectums. Butt plugs! They had bought stainless steel butt plugs, shoved them up their asses, and were going to keep them there, forcing them to be constantly aroused! Rita could feel the hot tightness around her asshole tingling and throbbing each time she flexed her ass muscles. She tried to push the plug from its tight new home but only succeeded in moving it an inch before it was sucked back inside to fill her up again. The plugs were simply too big to shift. They had stretched them out, slid deep inside, and were now there to stay until Hiram and Kirk decided to pull them free!

"Oooooh, this is too much, Hiram! They're so big! Our assholes are never going to close again!" she screamed!

Hiram slapped their rumps, causing a yip of surprise from them both. "They're not as bad as you think. We're getting a GOOD look at your holes, and they're fine. Those plugs aren't any thicker than our cocks."

"Speak for yourself!" Kirk laughed and gave Miriam's rump a nice squeeze and a gentle tug on her butt plug. Miriam groaned as he pushed and pulled it in and out of the tight passage of her stretching virgin asshole. "Kirk! Stop that! I'll cum if you keep that up! Shit! It feels huge. Big and tight and FUUUUUCK, so gooooood!"

"We're not done yet, Miriam." Kirk said, reaching across her shoulders and slipping a leather collar around her throat. Pulling it loosely into place, he fastened the two ends together behind her head and let it hang from her neck. Hiram did the same to Rita, and they both looked at each other. They saw that attached to each collar was a medium sized cow bell hanging below their chins. They tinkled and rattled as they moved their heads back and forth. Miriam started laughing as she shook her head, making her cow bell ring. Soon, Rita joined her. It was the last ridiculous straw in their cow escapades. Gasping a little, Miriam panted, "Well, Rita. It's official! We're well and truly fucked!"

Hiram and Kirk walked back through the gate to stand facing them. Hiram began, "Ladies, I don't think you've fully realized the extent to which we've changed your appearance. However, before we help you down..." Hiram reached into his overalls and pulled his cell phone from its pocket. He opened the camera app, turned the phone on its side, and pointed it at the two women. "Now, give me some big smiles, girls, because we've got some advertising to do!"

Rita heard camera clicks from the phone and started to angrily protest. "Wait a minute, Hiram! What is this all about? We never talked about taking pictures and sharing them with anyone!"

"Relax, Rita! Kirk and I talked it over on the way back from town, and he knows a website where men are bidding on breast milk. The top milk "brands" get higher bids if they're advertised with pictures of the cows that are milked. It's a win/win, and we can blur your faces so no one knows it's you. I'll even let the two of you get a look at them before we post anything. It's for the farm, honey. Now, please, sit up and show off those udders! I'll tell you how to pose, and we'll have these done in a jiffy."