Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita and Miriam looked apprehensively at one another before slowly rising to sit up straighter on the fence. Hiram grinned and started directing.

"Pull your shoulders back and tilt your head up. Yeah, that's it! Let's get those udders pushed up and on display!

CLICK!

"Gorgeous! Now, look at each other and smile. Sell that milk for us! Yeaaaaah! Nice!"

CLICK!

"Kirk! Let's get one where you're milking Rita...yeah, go ahead...yeeeeah! Just like that. Her udders are bigger, so REALLY give them a good squeeze. Nice...nice."

CLICK!

"Grab her teats and show them squirting. Right, like THAT! Yeah!"

CLICK!

"Oh! I've got a good idea! Give her teats a suck. Drink her milk, and maybe even squirt some in his mouth, Rita. Oh, come on, Rita! It's what the people are bidding on. The milk's taste, and we've got to show it's delicious. No! Don't frown while he's sucking you. Smile! Show that it feels good."

CLICK!

"Hold his head against your udder and squeeze your other teat."

CLICK!

"Don't worry, Miriam. I haven't forgotten about you. Spread your legs and let me see your pussy... WHY? Because it sells the milk! It shows our cows make the best milk and also look the best doing it too. Yeah! There you go! I can see that pussy dripping from here! A well milked cow is a horny cow! Isn't that right, Miriam?"

CLICK!

"Go ahead and put one hand on Rita's udder, and with the other, spread your pussy lips some more. Good! Great! Now, push those fingers inside. See? A horny cow is a happy cow! Give your clit a little rub. Nice! I can see your udders dripping already!"

CLICK!

More poses and pictures were taken over the next fifteen minutes, and finally Hiram called a pause to the photo session. "Just one more pose on the fence, girls, then we'll come down and take a few more on the ground to finish."

He and Kirk stepped around the fence once again and stood behind them. "Now, for this last picture, I want you both to turn and look back over your shoulders at us." Rita and Miriam twisted at the waist and looked back at the two men. "Good. Now put your arms around each other's waists, and smile."

They did as they were told. CLICK!

"Now, reach down a bit further and put your hands on each other's rump. No, a bit lower...right where those plugs are planted." Kirk had the camera aimed right at their asses and a huge grin was on his face.

Miriam looked at Rita, puzzled as they both gingerly reached down behind each other and ran their fingers down their ass cracks until they reached their plugs. Instead of feeling just steely metal, they encountered a soft, furry texture! Both their eyes widened in surprise as they explored the lengths of cowtails attached to the plugs!

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

"That was perfect!"

"Have those been in our asses the whole time?" Rita gasped.

"Yep. They're in every picture, too. Hanging down and swinging behind the fence in every frame. Did you really not feel them?"

Miriam blurted, "Well, I felt...something. However, I don't usually go around wearing a butt plug. Especially not one with a COW TAIL attached! So, it was ALL a new feeling!"

"With the cow bells and collars, they certainly complete the ensemble!" Hiram laughed.

The two men helped their wives gingerly climb down from the fence. They all stood in a loose circle as the women rubbed their rumps and thighs to get some feeling back into them. They had been seated on the top of the fence for almost an hour, and their muscles were sore and stiff. Rita and Miriam shuffled and moved as they got used to the plugs seated deeply between their cheeks and the gentle sway of the fake tails against the back of their thighs. The constant jangle of the bells around their necks would take some getting used to as well.

"So, are you expecting us to wear all of this from now on?" Rita asked as she reached back to stroke her cowtail.

She wasn't angry about the collars or even the butt plugs. In fact, she liked the feeling of the fake cowtail swishing behind her rump and the ever present fullness in her asshole, but she was thinking about how quickly things were changing for Miriam and herself. This morning, as she explained the rules of the farm to Miriam, she felt like she understood them because she had agreed to them with Hiram. Now, the two men had conspired to boost the sales of their milk with costumes and pictures for "advertising" and hadn't consulted with them at all. The expectation for them to submit and do what they were told made her wonder how much more Hiram and Kirk had in mind. She loved feeling like a cow when she was milked and fucked, but she also felt safe when that happened. Now, the forced posing and smiling for the cameras seemed like another level of submission she had to think about.

"Kirk and I thought about it, and we think you two should really embrace your roles as our cows. You can still sleep in our beds as our wives at night. We're not making you sleep in the barn or anything, but every morning after breakfast, we'll put you in your cow costumes and give you the first milking and breeding of the day. After that, you'll spend the rest of the day in the pasture with the other cows, and we'll bring you back to the barn for milking and fucking on the same schedule as the rest of the herd. We can try it for the rest of the day and see how it works! What do you think?"

Miriam hadn't spoken for a long while and now angrily echoed Rita's thoughts. "So what's next, then? Are you going to make us eat grain and livestock feed for our meals, or are we just going to graze out here with the rest of the herd?! I'm fine with taking a quiet break here in the field for a while, and let me tell you, Rita and I had a lovely time today without the two of you horning into our fun, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be sent here permanently! I mean, what about bathroom breaks? Are we supposed to shit and piss in this pasture too?"

"Wow...you know Kirk. We never even discussed meals or bathroom breaks, did we? I mean, I'd be ok with the two of you eating with us. For God's sake, we're not barbarians, Miriam." Hiram sighed.

Kirk chimed in, "Absolutely! I don't mind meals with all of us together!"

Then, an odd look came over Kirk's face that Miriam couldn't place. He looked thoughtful, then a quick smirk passed his lips, disappearing as fast as it started. Finally, he frowned and cocked his eyebrow as he spoke again. "Hiram, I do have to say that I prefer the two of them using the outside facilities for their bio-breaks. I mean, it would put an end to all that 'make sure the toilet seat is down' nonsense. Wouldn't it?"

Miriam's mouth gaped in angry surprise. "What the fuck are you saying, Kirk? I will NOT be doing that out here for any reason! I asked the question about using the bathroom out here as a joke! I have to piss, and it was the only thing I could think of!"

"Well, go on and piss. It's a pasture. You're a cow. Find a nice spot to squat and have yourself a piss. We're not taking you back inside right now, so if you can hold it, be my guest, but my guess is you'll be watering the grass before too much longer."

Miriam stood in defiance, dancing from foot to foot, trying her best to put her need to urinate out of her head. However, the longer Kirk held her gaze, the quicker she realized she would have to succumb to the need in her bladder before too much longer. Within another minute, the need was too great, and she quickly started trotting towards some bushes twenty feet away.

"Wait a minute!" Kirk called. "Come back, Miriam!"

She slowed her steps and turned towards them, squeezing her thighs together and dancing again from one foot to the other. "Please! I've really got to piss! If you're forcing me to humiliate myself by going outside, at least let me use the bushes!

Kirk ignored her pleas. "Come back over here. I'm serious," and there was an edge to his voice that Miriam didn't care for.

As she returned, Kirk continued. "Hiram? Do cows generally scamper off to hide in bushes to take a piss? Do they ever worry about who's watching when they relieve themselves? I know I've never known a cow to worry about things like that."

Hiram smiled and knew where Kirk was headed. He didn't want to embarrass Miriam, but honestly, after everything else they had done, it was silly for her to try and regain her modesty at this point.

"Nope. I can't say I've ever known a cow to do that. Usually they do their business in any old place."

"My thoughts exactly! Miriam, come over here and get down on all fours like a good cow, sweetie." Kirk gestured to a spot a couple feet in front of them.

Miriam felt like she was going to cry, but she obeyed and got down on her hands and knees, facing them.

Rita rushed forward and grabbed Hiram's arm as she whispered harshly into his ear. "Hiram, come on! This has gone on long enough. Stop this, please!"

Hiram smiled and kissed her softly as he whispered, "This is between Kirk and Miriam. He's breaking her will. We've already been through this whole process, and I know you'd do anything I asked. Right?"

As he spoke, he started unclipping his overalls and let them drop to his feet. Stepping out of them, he stood naked in front of her, hands on his hips. His impressive cock started to lengthen and stiffen. It rose to its full erection, throbbing and bouncing like a conductor's wand. Rita watched it, and without thinking, she nodded her head in agreement with her submission.

Raising his voice again to be heard, he exclaimed. "Exactly! I knew we understood each other. Now, show Kirk, and especially Miriam, what an obedient cow does when given directions. Give me a blowjob, and don't stop until you've milked my balls dry."

Resigned to her fate and realizing that Miriam was on her own, Rita knelt down, grasped Hiram's hot cock in her hand, started stroking it, and gingerly licked the precum from its head. As she started to thrust her head back and forth along his shaft, the ringing of the cow bell around her neck began its steady clanging and reminded her of the complete humiliation the outfit her and Miriam now wore. Rita could imagine the scene from their husband's point of view. Two naked cows, both their rumps plugged with tails and collared like prized livestock, at a county fair. Her, on her knees, sucking cock, and Miriam on all fours, about to piss herself for their enjoyment. She again wondered how much more they could take. However, she couldn't deny that the feeling of Hiram's cock in her mouth and the way Hiram had instructed her to suck it were having a noticeable effect on her pussy. She could feel the slick wetness of her arousal starting to drool from her lips as she took more and more of Hiram's shaft into her throat.

She was reminded of having Miriam between her legs, lapping at her cunt, and the primal, animalistic power she felt forcing her to suck her clit. She understood the desire for dominance, and she understood her submission on her knees. The two needs and understanding fought inside her mind and increased the flow of cum from her pussy and the swelling and pressure in her udders as they kicked into overdrive while making milk. Fuck! Why was her arousal SO connected between her udders and her pussy?! Why was she even now humiliated and dominated, wanting to have Kirk join Hiram and fill the empty longing in her pussy with his thick cock? And if Miriam joined them and sucked at her udders and took some of this pressure from her teats? Wouldn't that be the best feeling in the world?

"Oh, shit." Rita thought as her imagination raced with the sexual possibilities. "Miriam was right. We're well and truly fucked."

Hiram was thrusting his hips in time with Rita's bobbing head. "Sorry, Kirk. I'm a bit busy at the moment" he said with a wink. "Don't let us stop you, though. Show Miriam what'll be expected of them."

Kirk gave Hiram a thumbs up and turned back to address Miriam.

"Turn around, Miriam. Don't look at us. Show us your gorgeous rump and tail."

Miriam looked over and saw Rita's lips stretched tight around Hiram's rigid cock. His balls slapped her chin with every thrust of his hips, and the look of lustful longing in Rita's eyes confirmed to Miriam that she was not being forced to do any of this. In fact, she had her hands around Hiram's waist, cupping his ass and slapping it encouragingly to fuck her mouth harder. The muffled moans coming from Rita's throat could have been in protest for Hiram to stop, but the steady, clear rivulets of cum dripping from her gaping pussy told a different story. She was cock-drunk and horny, loving the hard fucking her mouth was receiving.

Miriam hung her head and turned in a tight circle, her bladder about to burst! Heaven help her; some part of her was turned on by all of this. She was disgusted at herself and Rita, but she couldn't deny the familiar tingle in her sex. It was similar to being forced to lick Rita's pussy. The feeling of being dominated and forced to comply. The same submissive feeling, but also her struggle to retain the last shred of her "Miriam-ness" and not submit to Kirk's request to be a cow to this extent. To bring herself to piss outdoors so freely and publicly. However, it was going to happen. She could feel it, and she wasn't sure if she wanted it or not. When she was situated, she could feel her "tail" gently swinging between her spread thighs and brushing against her pussy.

"Oh! Wait a minute, Miriam!" Kirk exclaimed as he walked over to her rear. "We don't want you pissing on your new tail, now do we?" and he reached down, pulled the tail up, and held it firmly in the air. He kept it tightly at the end of its length, pulling gently on the plug, firmly seated deep in her ass!

"SHIT!" Miriam exclaimed as the shock of the plug being tugged in her rectum brought a jolt of pleasure to her ass! A strong squirt of piss shot out of her pussy and splashed on the ground between her spread legs!

"There you go, honey! Just let it flow." Kirk encouraged.

However, now that she was actually on all fours with her pussy and asshole fully in view of the other three, she could not bring herself to do it! Her muscles were locked in a clenched position, and even though the pain and urgency in her bladder were extremely uncomfortable, her body would not respond to her mental commands to relax and release. She tried to will herself to open up and let go, but it just wasn't happening.

"I wish I could, Kirk. God, I need to so badly!"

"Easy, girl. Just relax and let it go."

Kirk smiled and rubbed her ass cheeks with his free hand. With the other holding her tail, he gently and rythmically tugged it in short jerks, causing the butt plug to briefly pull and stretch her asshole with every stroke. Like a puppet on a string, her hips and rump were involuntarily raised up and down, mimicking the motion of the tail as it moved. Kirk snaked his fingers into her pussy and gave it a few good strokes of encouragement, which made her jump with excitement as he brushed her clit. As he continued to rub her pussy, tease her clit, and stimulate her ass, she was a whimpering mound of sexual tension. Her head down, mouth open, and drool hanging from her lips, she panted, "I can't...I can't...fuuuuck...I can't..."

Lowering his voice, Kirk whispered softly, "Miriam, show me you'll go the distance to submit to this life. Show me you'll do anything, and I do mean anything, to make this business work. Just listen to Rita back there slurping on Hiram's cock. Did you hear her protest when Hiram told her to get on her knees? He asked, and she obeyed. She's decided to submit, not just with her body, but also with her mind. If he wants a slutty cow, she turns into one and willingly gives herself over to it. You know what else? He'll get her out here soon enough, and I assure you she won't hesitate to hike her leg and let it flow, but wouldn't you like to be the first? Show me. Hell, show everyone that you're the best cow on this farm and let it all...GO!"

With this last statement, Kirk brought his open palm down on her naked rear and delivered one good crack across her quivering rump. The shock and sharp pain of the smack loosened her muscles, and Miriam felt herself deliver a fountain from her loins. Before her mind and resistance could take over, Miriam bore down and forced herself to keep the flow going! A loud and long grunt escaped her and she screamed as she realized she was doing what Kirk wanted! She had crossed the line! She was going, and Kirk and Hiram were witnessing her debasement in full view, and a part of her was truly getting off on it! She kept the flow going for a solid minute as Kirk rained down praise on her.

"YES! Miriam, you're wonderful! You're the best! You sexy, bovine beauty! I knew you could do it, honey. I'm so proud of you."

From behind her, Hiram joined in, chanting. "MIRIAM! MIRIAM! MIRIAM! Oh, Rita! Just you wait, honey! She's got you beat so far, but we'll catch up as soon as you finish. I'm close too, so get ready. Oh! OH! Yes! YES! Keep it going, Rita! Yeah, just like that. Almost there...oh...yes...yes...YES...Uuhhhhhh...ooooooh...right there...close...sooooo close...suck it...suck it...fuck...fuuuuuck...fuuuuuuuuuck...YES! YES! YES! THERE! YES! NOW! FUUUUUUUUUUCK! Ooooooh. Yessssss. oh. oh. oh. shit...oh fuck...yeah, milk those balls of every...last...drop...yeah...lick it all up. aahhhhhhh, yes."

Rita lapped up the last trickle of cum from Hiram's twitching cock. Her lips were smeared with his jizz, and she could feel the delicious texture of his seed at the back of her throat. She looked over to see Miriam on all fours with her hips arched and a stream of piss dwindling to a dribble from her pussy. Rita knew it wouldn't be her last time seeing that sight, and soon she'd have to join her in this new part of her submission.

Looking down at Rita, Hiram saw milk streaming from her teats and reached down to casually squeeze and massage her heavy udders. He expertly drew her milk down her ducts and squeezed her teats between his fingers until they streamed thick jets of milk between his feet. "Ohhhhhh! That feels so good, Hiram." Rita cooed as she lowered her head and tried to focus on all the areas of pleasure coursing through her body at once. Hiram's strong grip on her udders and teats, her empty but throbbing pussy, and the tightly stuffed fullness of her asshole round things off nicely. Rita looked up pleadingly at him. "Hiiiiiram! Pleeeeease? Please? You've got to take us back to the barn. We've been good. We've done everything you've wanted, and then some! Just take us back to the barn and give us some relief. Our udders need milking, and I won't lie, every hole of my body needs to be filled with your cock...any cock. I'll do what you want. I'll submit, but pleeeeease, milk us...SOON!"

Hiram chuckled. "Of course, honey. I'm sorry. Does my prize cow need to be milked? Does she need some special attention? Has her new tail made her a bit more horny for some dick to fill her sweet rump?"

He turned to Kirk and Miriam. "Kirk, what do you say we take the cows back to the barn and get them set for milking? Rita's about ready to pop, and it looks like Miriam's not too far behind."

Kirk reached down and squeezed Miriam's udders and she moaned in relief as they started dripping milk from her teats. "Ahhhhhh! YES! Please, don't stop!"

"It looks like you're right, Hiram. In all the excitement, I missed the obvious! Let's get them inside. I'm about to burst too!" Kirk grinned as he rubbed his bulging erection, tenting the front of his overalls. "You got Rita to milk you. Miriam's got some work to do in that department, for sure!"

Miriam stood up and joined Rita, who was cradling her dripping udders. She gave her an uncomfortable smile and started helping her to her feet. She whispered, "So, let me get this straight. This is the new normal? Milk, fuck, pasture, repeat?"