Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several plunges, he quickly withdrew. Then, took another trip to her pussy to lube the length of his shaft, before pressing his cock head against her waiting back door. It split her easily, and she growled with passion as he roughly impaled her in one swift, forward motion onto the full length of his meaty invader!

"SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! Yes, Hiram! Fuck! Oh, YES! Ride my ass with your big bull cock! Make me your milk slut, Hiram! OH FUCK!

Hiram placed his hands on her hips and began rocking her backwards and forwards in the sling. Her ass cheeks slapped and jiggled with each thrust, and her legs and arms dangled limply beneath her like a rag doll. She was immobilized, and he took full advantage to pull her harder and harder onto his pistoning prick. They had never experimented with a sex swing, but as he bounced her up and down the length of his throbbing cock, he wished they had. Every time her asshole slammed down against his balls she yelled out a curse and begged him for more! "FUCK! Harder! SHIT! Faster! OH! Fuck me like you mean, it you son of a bitch!"

Rita felt like she was a marionette in a freaky fuck show! There were so many tubes and chains attached to her body that every movement brought a new sensation to her already oversexed body. The movement of the sling under her left her weightless and disoriented as she swung and crashed time after time onto Hiram's relentlessly ass fucking cock. The suction and draining pressure on her clit and her teats were sapping her milk as well as her energy. She felt an almost out-of-body bliss and an orgasmic high like never before. She could hang here forever, getting sucked, fucked, and generally used for the rest of her life, and she'd be happy.

She felt like her thoughts were fuzzy and her brain was filled with cotton. She had lost track of how many times she'd orgasmed. Tens times? One Hundred? She just felt wave after wave of pleasure. She even knew she was screaming and cursing with vigor at Hiram, but she wasn't sure what she was saying or meaning. (Fuck me like a horny heifer, you farm fucker!) Would this stop? Would she and Miriam be allowed to return to their normal lives? She didn't know, and would she want to go back to that life? A life where she was responsible for so much. She didn't want to go back to clothes and sex once a week like clockwork. She wanted surprises, and God help her, she wanted more sexual humiliation. Above all else, she wanted to make more milk.

Forever.