All Comments on 'Hire a Hubby'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
herdirtymindherdirtymindover 3 years ago

Your mind seems like a very interesting place to be. Intriguing.

Great characters and some really good dialog. Well done, I enjoyed it.

BluesQueenBluesQueenover 3 years ago
Total Knockout!

I absolutely love, love, LOVE this story! The premise is so remarkably quirky but works so well as bringing two wonderful characters together. And both so these guys seem so normal and relatable, they feel real which helps this story feel real. Furthermore, there aren't any narrative blind-sides or "twists;" everything included in the story is both remarkably sensical and serves to expose so much of what's to love about the characters and the situations they found themselves in. '

Not only that, but the sex scenes are incredibly pedestrian; it's how actual gay men have sex and that was so refreshing and fulfilling to finally see on this site. Even the fisting was realistic and sensitively handled. None of which is at all to detract from how steamy and cute the sex was! And I love the length of the story as well. It doesn't needlessly drag on in a saga or leave me wanting; it's just enough to satisfy but leave me craving more.This was a total home-run (sorry I don't know the appropriate New Zealand sports metaphor to compliment this!).

Utterly wonderful and really helped me start my year off right. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! You are a gifted writer!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Wow, I must have read hundreds, if not thousands, of stories here but this was the first fisting event that I can recall. I still don’t understand how a whole fist can fit, certainly not in mine, or why for that matter but your descriptions of the event were wonderful and not at all what I expected fisting to be. Loved this story, these characters and your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I admit I don’t know a thing about fisting, but it seemed odd that 1) Hugh described his hole as ‘so much looser’ in the last two years - did he just become a huge gay whore after Harry left him with Andie? - and then 2) Harry could quickly tell that Hugh could “take a fist”. But despite these two facts, when Harry fucked him, he said oh you’re so tight. I get that a hole can be elastic but the two items right next to each other seem strange? And maybe it’s just me, but if I had been wanting to fuck my good ‘straight’ friend for like 5 years, and then when I finally had the opportunity realized he’d been fucked so much by other guys he could take a fist (and had been fisted before), I would be really hurt and sad. But that wasn’t at all the case for Harry - or Hugh. Just don’t get it. Hmmm….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous