All Comments on 'Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 02'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Say NO!

Don't go thru with wedding. Just say NO! and walk away, leaving her standing there.

Give Brad the finger and leave.

iecummingiecummingabout 3 years ago
Another hot installment

I love the extreme cuck stories! Getting her knocked up was a nice twist. Next Lucas will secretly want them to start a real romance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Let the cuck suck her toes and worship her feet as the real man fucks her better than cuck ever could

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Always hot stories!

Love everything about the stories you write!

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzabout 3 years ago
Please continue with this story!

I liked that she found out about it and i loved more that she was getting off by humiliated him. That's what cuckolding is all about. Humiliation! IMO

LeonWoolfeLeonWoolfeabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome story! Please write more! I hope that Daisy starts to genuinely fall in love with Brad again...

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Have you ever figured out what's in store for the "boss" in your confused head when he becomes the father of the child and his employee files a lawsuit against him? Not only will he lose his gym, no, he will also pay a lot. And the whore will stand there alone with her bastard! Or are you already so crazy in your head that you completely switch off the reality in your dream world? As I said, when a story completely ignores reality, it doesn't get exciting, but ridiculous!

And did you notice who was applauding you? Yes, it is the mentally confused perverts who call themselves cuckies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one of your best yet! Very nice development with the texting.

If this ever gets a 3rd part, I'd love to see Brad getting a 3-some with Daisy and one of his gym bunnies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Adorei! Mais Lucas! 👏👏👏

LeonWoolfeLeonWoolfeabout 3 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue the series! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this so much! And I don’t give a shit if it’s not “realistic” enough. What Idiot clicks on a cuck story and reads it and then complains about it? Ignore that dickhead! This was great. Also, Would love to see some gay male stuff from you in the future. Maybe some bisexual humiliation too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, knocking her up was a bit too much for me I just couldn't get over the implications

lluviafrialluviafriaabout 1 year ago

The first 2 installments of this story are enough for a stand alone work. Very well done. "He got inside your head" You're very very good at this sort of thing. Slowly insinuating, just the right amount of gaslighting, which is fine as a fantasy and in fact very entertaining. Let us know if you're publishing elsewhere. You're the very best at writing cuckold fantasies. You take the time to slowly unravel the fantasy and it's very much appreciated. Super great. A+++

lluviafrialluviafriaabout 1 year ago

Ignore all the bad comments. People are ridiculous. These are of course cuckold stories -- and then people are getting self-righteous. The only perverts are the ones who don't understand how much this turns them on. You're the best! It's 2023 and there aren't any new stories from you, which makes me sad. I hope you didn't get discouraged. Let us know if you write any cuckold books. I would gladly purchase.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the better stories I have read. Just for a note the cuck is always going to have exstremes pushing things, ramping them up but like on a high wire he will fall of hard off of is short lived high, it will be his wife's expressions of real love and even defense of him as his safety net. Somehow you manage this without conflicts between the three of them that would of been a reality. Even so you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just did my second read of this story, it was just as good the second time. I began wondering what it would be like going into the future with Lucas a lone being a father of the child with Brad as less than an observer. Only this time Brad has the need to humiliate them both as his sexual high. Maybe he would start making out with her in public or even sharing them with other friends or business associates of Brads that they all knew. Only in this story Lucas turns out to be the real man finally getting .. a cure all back bone?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How you built up the story was uniquely different and well written.

I thought it became the perfect of relationships with both husband and wife getting in the bedroom what they wanted while outside the bedroom they were no longer hindered with sexual frustration for either of them now true lovers building on their loving relationship outside the bedroom.

Being a cuck doesn't make you stupid actually a relationship between f_ck buddies developing outside the bedroom would not of been welcome and a real threat for a cuckold with their common exstreme high and low personalities. Still good writing I actually was waiting for Brad to pull something really stupid like trying to develope a outside the bedroom relationship with Daisy which would of triggered a over the top reaction from the cuckold not seen in the story. It was better for me when Daisy was in the bedroom with one while outside the bedroom with the other.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

A very well written and hot 4 star story. While its to late for this couple to make a change. The perfect story i would think might of been, and could be, in a different story similar to this story, or in a alternate ending to this story the same up the point. What if the three were never together at the same time except through texts when his employer who was now her physical lover shared through text messages even after the marriage.

One owns her heart while two enjoy her body much differently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous