Hired Man

Story Info
Broke young man gets hired.
2k words
4.35
7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the promise of a job at the Kelly Springfield plant just outside of Tyler, Texas, and was hitching my way there. I was traveling from Tallahassee, Florida and was just past Gulfport, Mississippi. I was down to my last 13 dollars. I was eating only once a day to make my-money last.

I had not had a ride since early morning, and had stopped at a drive-in for a cup of coffee. It was now a little past noon.

I had dropped out of Florida State University due to a lack of funds. I'm not gay but had been supporting myself by sucking cock for money. One of the side-effects of the Covid epidemic was guys stopped seeking blow jobs. So, the vast majority of my income went away. I had literally been sucking my way through college.

While sitting at the lunch counter, I could hear a middle age couple talking in a nearby booth. It seemed they were traveling to Athens, Texas, and my destination was right on their way.

I screwed up the courage to approach them to ask for a ride. I quickly spilled out my story of having a job waiting for me, but did not have the money for transportation.

The man asked, "Do you have a drivers license and would be willing to do some driving?" I quickly replied in the affirmative, and was asked to sit down.

I said, "My name is Jared Boucher and I'm from Fort Myers, Florida and dropped out of Florida State due to lack of money, but I have a friend that works at the Kelly Springfield plant outside of Tyler, and I have a job offer there."

"We are the Giffords. I'm Oscar and this is my-wife Hilda. We drive right past the Kelly Springfield plant on our way to our home in Athens," the man said.

"When was the last time you ate?" Hilda asked.

"Other than coffee, yesterday morning," I replied.

"Oscar, order him some lunch," she said.

My luck had been all bad, but seemed to have changed for the better. Oscar ordered me the burger basket special. I thanked him profusely, and tried hard not to wolf the food down.

Once we were done with lunch, Oscar handed me the keys to his Lincoln Town Car and told me to stay on Interstate 10 till we reached Lafayette, Louisiana, and then turn north on Interstate 49 to Shreveport. He then said, "I'm going to get in the back and take a nap."

Hilda got in the front with me, and we headed down the road on Interstate 10.

We had not gone more than ten minutes when I could hear Oscar softly snoring. No sooner had Oscar begin to snore when I felt Hilda's hand in my lap fondling my cock. I lurched and glanced her way only to see this attractive middle age lady with a wry smile on her face. Her fondling caused a stirring and my cock began to grow. Something she could tell.

Soon my cock was rock hard and ached for release. I was a bit stunned and sat rigid not knowing how to respond. I did not want to do anything to change my good fortune.

Hilda whispered, "My, my you do seem to have a nice one." I remained tongue tied.

Then she began the process of removing my cock from my pants. Once loose it stood straight up displaying a big mushroom head. The Town Car was big enough for Hilda to get on her hands and knees on the front seat. Once in position, she engulfed my cock. I was normally the cocksucker, but now I was on the receiving end. Oh, how my fortune had changed.

Her warm wet mouth was now performing in a fashion as good or better than I ever did while sucking cock. And I rarely got any complaints. I was trying desperately to keep my driving safe. Damn this woman was good. This was definitely not her first blow job.

I was nearing orgasm and she seemed to sense it and eased off, thereby, edging me. Damn, she was a pro. Finally, when I could no longer hold back, I flooded her mouth, as my orgasm washed over me. It was all I could do to keep the Town Car on the road. My cock slipped from her mouth and she greedily swallow the entire load.

Coming down from my orgasmic high, I caught her eye and knew I wanted to fuck this hottie.

Just before reaching Lafayette, Oscar woke up and announced he would take over driving. I pulled into a rest area and we all headed for the restrooms. Standing next to Oscar at a urinal, I caught a glimpse of his cock and realized he had a big one.

When we got back to the Town Car, Hilda climbed in the back and said time for her nap.

About 5 miles down the road, I felt Oscar's hand on mine pulling it toward his lap. He placed my hand on a big lump in his pants and I could feel his cock stirring.

"Take it out and suck it" Oscar said.

"I'm not a cocksucker," I protested.

"Then I will stop and you can get out," Oscar said.

"You win," I said. Oscar smiled.

I fished his cock out of his pants and saw a huge 8" uncut cock. "Suck it boy," he said.

The head of his cock had emerged from the foreskin and I took it between my lips. Oscar moaned. I had developed a pretty good cock sucking technique at Florida State. I started applying my skills causing Oscar to moan louder. I was giving him my best including taking his cock in my throat. Oscar was squirming in his seat as he approached orgasm. When he let loose, I could feel the warm spunk running down directly to my belly.

As I pulled off his cock, Oscar said. "Damn boy, you are every bit as good as Hilda, and she is the best I ever experienced before now." I heard Hilda laugh and realized she had been watching.

I was busted Oscar knew I was an experienced cocksucker.

During the drive from Lafayette to Shreveport, Oscar announced. "We are going to stop and spend the night in Shreveport."

I said I didn't have the money for a motel and Oscar said not to worry.

We checked in a motel outside the Shreveport airport. I was perplexed as the room had only one big king size bed. Perhaps he meant for me to sleep in the Town Car.

Oscar said there was a nice steak house at the entrance to the airport and we would have dinner there.

After a succulent dinner of filet mignon, potatoes au-gratin with asparagus spears topped off with cherries jubilee, we returned to the motel. I thought, man I could get use to this high living.

When Oscar and Hilda got out of the car, I remained assuming I would be sleeping in the Town Car. "Come on Jared," Hilda said.

Once inside, Oscar said, "Boy if you eat pussy as good as you suck cock, Hilda is going to love you." I could only smile. I was far less experienced at eating pussy, but was not a total novice.

Once in the motel room, Oscar and Hilda quickly shed their clothes. "Come on boy get naked," Oscar said. I soon joined them.

Hilda was beaming and said, "Nothing like having two nice cocks to select from, but for now, I need my pussy eaten and Jared you have been elected.

She crawled on the bed and spread her legs saying, "Get to work boy." I was taken by her thick black bush. I had never eaten a woman with such a thick bush.

I moved between her legs and snaked out my tongue encountering the thick pubic hair. It was a bit disgusting, but when I made contact with her pussy lips, I felt her lurch, as my cock began to harden.

I could taste her pussy secretions the old broad was wet and getting wetter in anticipation of me performing cunnilingus on her. I was getting to work, and she was squirming. My tongue had made entry into her fuck channel and made contact with her clitoris. My mind was fixated on the job at hand when I felt Oscar climb on the bed behind me. I tried to concentrate on eating Hilda's pussy, but found it difficult when Oscar cock glided between my ass cheeks. The thought ran through my mind, the old guy plans to fuck me. I had never been fucked in the ass before, and the thought made my blood run cold.

I felt a searing pain as Oscar's cock stretched my sphincter muscle till it gave way, allowing Oscar's cock to enter my bowels. When the head of his cock made contact with my prostate, a warm wonderful feeling overcame me.

I had Hilda's clit between my lips and was sucking it like a very small cock when Oscar began plowing my ass. It was very difficult to concentrate on eating Hilda, while being buggered by Oscar.

But Hilda began having a series of orgasms building to the big one and her secretions grabbed my attention. Her orgasmic juices were every bit as tasty as male spunk.

I was lapping away when Oscar plunged deep and held. I would feel his warm spunk coating the walls of my bowels. This caused me to go over the edge and blow my own spunk on the bed sheets. Between Hilda, Oscar and me there was a chorus of moans as we each achieved awesome and satisfying orgasms. We all collapsed on the bed.

Sometime during the night, I felt a warm wet mouth nursing my cock bringing it to full mast. At first, I did not know who was sucking me, but then I heard Hilda say, "I need you to fuck me."

The old broad was insatiable, and I was willing to help meet her needs. I had not fucked a pussy in a long, long time.

We both moved into position and I presented my hard cock to her bush and pressed forward easily sinking my cock in her very wet cunt. Once fully inserted, she clamped her pussy down on my cock. It felt like my cock was in a warm oven.

"Fuck me Jared," she said.

Her clamped down pussy was so snug it felt as tight as the first time I fucked my virgin girlfriend. She was proving to be a great fuck. I went slow at first giving her long slow strokes burying my cock each time. My cock was not as impressive as Oscar, but was at least 7" long, yet I never hit her cervix. She had to be the perfect fuck for the big cocked Oscar.

"Come on Jared time to pound me," Hilda said.

I needed no further encouragement as I began pounding her. She was more than a good fuck she was a fantastic fuck. I smiled as I heard Oscar snoring.

Thanks to having cum earlier I was able to last longer than normal and was able to give Hilda a long satisfying fuck. She howled with orgasmic delight as I emptied my balls deep in her cunt. Oscar stirred, but did not waken.

I finally drifted off to sleep to the sounds of Hilda's soft snoring.

Just before daylight, I was awakened by a cock being rubbed across my lips. I opened my mouth to speak but Oscar's cock was quickly inserted.

"I need to get the day started off right by having you suck me off," Oscar said.

The day must have started right for him as he soon filled my mouth with a huge load of cum which I greedily swallowed.

After breakfast we were on the road with me driving, and somewhere between Shreveport and Tyler, Texas, Oscar offered me a job. Ostensibly I would be hired as their chauffeur, but in reality, I would be their sex toy.

I waved hello and goodbye to the Kelly Springfield plant, as we drove past on our way to Athens, Texas.