Intuition

Story Info
I meet a younger couple who take me home for some fun.
3.1k words
4.43
16.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a city 40 miles south of mine on business. I'd gone to a middle upper class chain restaurant, one of those places where you know you'll get a decent quality a meal if not the best. Since I was alone, I just wanted to fuel the beast. I'm a widower of several years.

There was a wait, and I elected to wait in the bar area until they texted me that my table was ready. I sat there at the bar nursing my drink, a whiskey on the rocks, looking at my email account on my phone.

A nice looking couple came in, and sat at the bar beside me, the only place where there were two seats together. I checked them out.

She was about 5'5", blond, medium length hair, and very shapely. I noticed her eyes were blue, and that she was very attractive. He was short, maybe a couple of inches taller than she, slender build, salt and pepper hair worn a little long, clean shaven, nice looking guy. They appeared to be in their 40s, and to be well off financially.

I guess I should give my own "specs." I'm one generation older than they, but most people can't believe it. They think I'm 15 or 20 years younger than I am.

I was lucky enough to have had a very youthful looking grandfather. All his family looked 10 or 20 years younger than their actual ages. My aunt had mostly black hair in her 80s. I have a full head of salt & pepper hair, which I wear in a side-parted "military" cut, the white in it courtesy of the other side of my family tree. I also have a trimmed moustache.

I'm 6 feet tall, weigh depending on the day, a few pounds either side of 200 and have a 36 inch waist. My shoulders are extremely broad and square. Sometimes I still see ladies check me out. This woman did.

Her husband noticed her checking, too, and he also turned around and looked. We made eye contact, and I smiled. He smiled. We fell into conversation as people will sometimes do. His name is James and hers is Beth.

It turned out they were local. We had about a twenty minute wait, and after chatting a while, they exchanged a look, and he asked if I'd like to join them at their table. I gladly accepted.

We made our way to the table, ordered, and continued chatting while waiting on our food. The food arrived, and we ate slowly chatting about this and that.

During our conversation, the topic of movies came up. He said they had just watched a video of the film "Professor Marston & the Wonder Women," which had been out a few years back and had a theme of a long duration menage a trois relationship between the creator of Wonder Woman comics, his wife, and another young lady. I wondered if they had an ulterior motive in mentioning it.

I had seen the film in the theater when it was current. I thought it was hot, and told them so. James was silent for a moment, then quietly, as if very nervous, asked if I had ever done anything like that. I told him I had, except I was the extra fellow with a married man/woman couple. Two different couples, in fact, on two different occasions.

He literally squirmed a bit at that, and, without realizing it, adjusted himself.

I noticed.

He asked how something like that worked.

I told him in the first case, I had answered a personals ad looking for a man to join the couple for the wife's birthday.

I was honest, if a bit blunt, and told him that, in conversations we had online before actually meeting, the husband asked me how I felt about being in bed with another guy. I told him I was fine with it. I told James that am intuitive, and recognized that the man in the threesome was interested in some action with me.

He, James, asked me, "What kinds of action?"

I looked at him and said I had told the husband it would be fine if he wanted to suck my cock, or wanted me to fuck him, and the husband had said that he wanted both. James adjusted himself again. Beth was smiling sightly, almost a smirk.

I felt like adjusting myself after this part of the conversation, but I managed to hold off.

Finally, he looked at her and asked, "What do you think?"

She answered, "Yes. Definitely."

He took a audibly deep breath and asked if I might be interested in going to their home. He said they had a hot tub, and he'd like to continue our conversation there.

I thought for a moment and said, "I'm very flattered, and also very interested. I have to tell you up front though, that in these situations, I like to call the shots. I'm, quite frankly, a Dominant. Nothing too kinky, but if we should decide to get to know each other a lot better, I might tell you what you can do, what you can't, and what you must delay doing, and I will expect compliance." My intuition was at work again, and I felt, no, I KNEW he wanted to hear that.

He didn't disappoint me, and said, "Well really, that sounds...um...perfect. It's actually our biggest fantasy." It turned out they had an active sex fantasy life, fantasizing about a larger man with a bigger cock joining them and taking control, although they'd never before taken the first step to living it out.

He paid for our dinner, and I followed them to their home in my car.

They had a very nice home. He's a successful insurance agent, writing primarily business insurance packages for small and midsize companies.

We decided to sit on their patio for a while, and have more libations and continue our conversation. Take things slow; establish the ground rules, so to speak. I chose to drink tea. Too much alcohol messes with the pleasure equipment. I think they were nervous, and they each had a vodka martini.

James seemed ashamed, or at least hesitant, to again take up our earlier topic, now that the moment was at hand. We chatted about this and that, and finally I said, "It's time. Let's get 'natural' and sit in the hot tub a bit." Their yard is very private, so I told Beth to start us off. I told her to take of her clothing, and to make it sexy. She did not disappoint. There was some jazzy music playing, and she dis a slow dance, undulating her hips as she slowly stripped.

When she was finally naked, I saw she had an exceptional body. Shapely legs, a nice firm ass, and only slightly less firm C-cup breasts with large nipples and brown aureoles, my favorite combination. I told her to come sit in my lap and told James it was his turn.

His striptease was about what you'd expect from an insurance agent. He tried, but he was turned on and wanted to get naked.

He had a tight body, though, a round firm looking ass, and a smallish cock, which was already half erect. I guessed, fully erect, he would have 41/2 or 5 slender inches, cirumcised. Just about what I had pictured when he was dressed.

I had Beth stand, stood, myself, and disrobed. I'm no Adonis, but I still have the goods. I'm fairly firm, fairly trim, my ass is tight, and I have a thick, 7 inch cock that is uncircumcised, and it was more than half erect. I could tell they were both interested. James actually licked his lower lip, unconsciously.

I directed our trio into the hot tub. I watched Beth's ass and shapely legs as she stepped in daintily. Mmmmm...nice. James' ass wasn't bad either, for a guy, and his legs were decently shaped and tight. They also had a pool, and it was obvious he spent a lot time swimming.

I entered the pool, and sat between them. I pulled Beth over to me and, since she was on my left, put my left arm around her. My right hand stroked her smooth, shaven legs. There's nothing like the silk over butter feeling of a womans smooth legs. She had a nice, trimmed bush. I like that better than shaved.

I cupped her breast, and said, "These are especially lovely." Her nipples were hard as pebbles. I gently rolled the right one between my fingers. She moaned.

I looked over at James. He was watching intently, his mouth open slightly, and he was breathing a little heavily. I reached over under the water, and sure enough, he was stroking.

I held his wrist forcefully and told him, "That's not allowed right now. I'll see you get yours, but not here, and not now. If you want to stroke a cock, scoot over here and stroke mine." He looked down sheepishly, scooted over and put his hand on my thigh, gradually feeling for my cock. He had a short sharp intake of breath when he grasped it.

"Its so much thicker than mine," he said, stroking me very slowly.

I said, "All the better to please you with, said the big bad wolf." He chuckled. "Does Beth have a dildo?" I asked.

"Yeah, I bought her one of those firm jelly kind, a little smaller than your cock," he said.

"What do you do with it?" I asked.

"Well, we like for me to fuck her with it while she's talking dirty about how it's another man fucking my wife. A man with a really nice cock. That always does it for both of us"

"No, no, I mean, what do YOU do with it? Yourself?"

He actually blushed. "Sometimes I practice sucking it."

"Have you ever fucked yourself with it?"

"Um...yeah, a few times."

Beth must not have been home during his practice sessions. She said, "You DID?"

"Yeah, honey," he said. I wonder what it felt like."

"I don't care, but why did you hide it? I could have fucked you with it, myself,"she said.

I told her,"You won't need to tonight," and she laughed a little loudly.

"Ok, everyone out of the pool," I said in my best lifeguard voice. I took Beth by the hand and James by his rock hard, slender cock and maneuvered them out of the hot tub.

Thanks to Beth's tits and James' ministrations on my cock, I was also rock hard and was soon bobbing in the cooler night air. They had terry cloth robes for us, so we slipped those on, and I told James to show me to their bedroom.

They have a king size bed. I put Beth in the center, took the side to her right, and had James take her left. I told him to just watch for a while, hands off his cock.

I kissed Beth, probing her mouth with my tongue, swirling it around hers. She let out a soft moan. We kissed for several minutes. Most men don't kiss long enough for women. Finally, I started kissing her neck, nibbling, licking and sucking gently. Not enough to leave marks. I didn't want to embarass her later with hickeys all over her neck.

I kissed my way down to her beautiful breasts, and flicked her big, hard nipples with my tongue. I suckled them lightly, alternating. I kissed and licked my way down to her pussy. She was dripping wet. I began to lick her clitoris, flicking it with my tongue. She quickly came to an orgasm, clamping my head with her thighs and crying out, "Oh, god, oh god!" while trying to escape my tongue. I held on and counted 5 more orgasms before I stopped.

I looked up at James, and asked what he wanted to see me do. He said, "Fuck her please! I'm dying to see that big cock make her come!"

I said, "Beg me to fuck her."

He instantly said, "Please fuck her! I'll do anything for you! I'll give anything! I'll pay you! I've wanted this so long!"

His cock was literally dripping he was so excited. I positioned them in a 69 position, her on top, him underneath and me behind her. I told him to suck my cock. He instantly took as much as he could without choking. He HAD been practicing, he got most of it down, and at a hard angle. I let him suck my cock a bit, then I told tim to put my cock into her. I told him he was to guide my cock, the one he had just sucked, into his wife for the first time.

I had already warned her not to suck his cock. I didn't want him coming yet.

I started fucking her. They have grown children, but her pussy was as tight as a virgin.

I saw James sneak a hand down to his cock and I slapped it hard enough to make my own hand sting. He quickly moved it.

She began to vocalize, telling me to fuck her, fuck her harder, fuck her faster. I asked her whose pussy I was fucking and she shouted, "Yours! All yours! Fuck me!"

I did, with great pleasure. I told James not to just lie there, but to lick her. I felt his breath and tongue on my cock and balls, licking us both as I was fucking his wife. She began to scream, "Oh-god-oh-god-oh-god-fuck-me-fuck-me!" over and over. She told James how full her pussy felt, and how he could never make her feel like this

Finally, she had the MOAO: the Mother Of All Orgasms. That triggered my own, and, since I had not had sex in some time, I dumped a big load of cum in her. I continued thrusting, getting every drop in her that I could.

James was lapping away underneath us, like a srarving cat in the cream jar.

He seemed to be enjoying it too much, so I lay down on the left side of them and pulled her to me so that we were almost spooning. I lay there, sweating, and caught my breath.

I looked over at James, and he was clamping his thighs on his cock trying to get some stimulation. I told him to clean up my sopping cock, and he began to lick and suck our combined juices off me.

Watching him lick and suck my cock, I asked him if he wanted me to fuck him, and he said, "I'd love it." very quietly, as if his shame had muted him. I said if he did, it was up to him to get me up again, but that first I needed to piss.

We all took turns st the toilet, and lay back down. I asked Beth if she would enjoy watching me fuck her husband, and she said they had both used that for a fantasy in their play, talking about it as they fucked, and that she was hot to finally see it. I was starting to get interested in some more action so I told James to get some lube.

Hed did, from the bedside table, and I told him to get me ready. He started jacking my cock slowly, watching it and looking at my face to gauge my response. After I was half hard, I told him to suck it. I had to correct him, because since he had no foreskin, he was a little too rough. I told him to watch his teeth, to pull his lips over them. James is a quick learner. He soon had me at full mast. He was into it, too. I had to tell him to stop.

I put him on all fours, and began to lube his ass, as much for my pleasure as his. I did NOT, however, loosen him up any more than I had to. Stroking my hard cock with the lube, I looked at Beth and said, "Turn about is fair play. Put it in him." She smiled impishshly and guided the head of my cock into her husband's waiting ass.

I have a dark colored cock, I think from some American Indian blood, and the sight of her small white hand holding my big dusky cock feeding it into her husband's ass was a huge turn on.

I slowly pushed it in. Even so, I know it hurt him, but it certainly felt good to me. I felt his tight sphincter ring clasp my cockhead when it broke through, and I continued to push, pulling back at a few points to give him a little break.

He was grunting, and saying, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! It's too big!" while bearing down as I had told him to do.

Inch by inch I fed seven inches of cock into his tight ass. Finally, I was bottomed out. Although in a way, I guess you could say HE was "bottomed" out.

I had used plenty of good quality sex lube, but he was just tight. I began to slowly saw my cock in and out of his ass, and shortly, the grunts began to take on a pleasurable aspect. I had just come, so he was in for a good fucking, no matter how tight he was.

It wasn't too long before he began to beg me to fuck him harder and faster, and I obliged. After some good hard pounding, he suddenly started bucking and shouting, "Oh, god, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" and almost instantly dumped a load of cum on the bedsheets.

Since he was on his hand and knees, I knew he hadn't cheated and helped himself come.

I continued fucking him. He was quiet except for grunting moans in time with my thrusts. As I neared my second orgasm of the night, I tripped another prostatic orgasm from him. He was groaning and screaming so hard I thought their neighbors might hear him. That triggered me, and I came again, holding his hips pusing in hard, and jerking out a bit to push back in fully and hold it there. I could feel my cock pulse and spasm my cum in his rectum.

I had been conflicted. I had wanted to give him a reach-around while we fucked, but I really wanted him to experience a prostatic orgasm, and he certainly did. There's always next time, I thought, then flashed on a mental picture of him bound hand and foot in 4 point restrains, naked, while I slowly milked his cock as she watched and taunted him.

It looked like fun for all of us in my mind's eye.

Next time, I said out loud, to myself.