All Comments on 'Hiring a Babysitter'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic

So, you hired a whore.

You are sick and can't write. This is so wooden, and you can't do dialogue. People don't speak like that.

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WOW

I wish it was not then end it was getting good!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who Cares

Anon, No one gives a damm about your opinion. It was a good read.

slapnuts69slapnuts69over 5 years ago
Needs some work

A real baby sitter would have known that 10 year olds don’t nap. The set up seems contrived, and isn’t really very realistic. The description of sex was great, just the set up needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice build up

Love your story build up. Could use research for minor details to make the story more believable, but overall a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If they don't like rubbers, why doesn't he get a vasectomy?? I had mine at 20 and have never regretted it. There is no change in anything, except I cannot make babies. It is reversable, just very expensive.

The girl I was fucking at the time, said my cum didn't taste much different. She jokingly asked if my cum was even less fattening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...