Hiring a Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife releases me from between her lips and I manage to move without breaking contact with Cleo's lips. The kiss is very passionate as our tongues fight within her mouth and soon she is moaning again. I know my wife is working her tongue to explore more than just her clit and Cleo is loving every moment.

My wife finishes and the kiss is broken. She looks at both of us with a wicked grin and part of her flesh is glistening from contact. She licks her lips to search for more of the her newfound wonder and her blue eyes are glowing from the experience.

Melissa says, "You both taste so good. Do you want to kiss me, Cleo?"

Cleo is silent for a moment, then says, "No, Melissa. Sorry."

Melissa says, "No need to be sorry. We told you, you don't have to do anything with me that you don't want to do. Alright?"

Cleo nods and says, "Alright."

I say, "Since I'm not going to be ready to go again soon, I'm going to go down on Melissa. After all, she worked hard going down on you, so I am returning the favor. I want you to watch."

Cleo asks, "Just watch?"

I nod and say, "Just watch."

She nods and says, "Alright, Luke."

My wife spreads her legs and work my way into position quickly. Normally, my mouth would be too close for Cleo to see anything, but it is an easy adjustment. I look at my wife's smooth pubic area and see her green eyes looking intently at what I am about to do.

My tongue presses against the hard clit and my wife moans at the touch. I start to move my tongue around it and Cleo's eyes are starting to fill with something new. Her fingers start to move to the base of her clit and my tongue moves to enjoy other parts of my wife's pussy. Melissa starts to moan louder at our joined effort on her pussy. Cleo's fingers start to move faster on her clit and my tongue presses into her wet hole.

Between the two of us, my wife is quickly sent into a state of ecstacy. At the first sign of release, Cleo works my wife's clit harder between her fingers and my mouth starts to fill quickly. My wife screams in pure pleasure as she forces her releases our far quicker than I have ever known her to do. I feel her volcanic explosion drip down my chin and I swallow all that I can.

The eruption subsides and my wife's moan fade to deep breaths. My tongue presses into her wet hole to search out any sign of release. Cleo's fingers work down a little further and starts to explore the unknown world. I pull my tongue out of my wife's pussy and press my lips quickly to hers. There is no pull back as contact is made and my tongue is soon sharing the pleasant taste.

Our lips part, then I ask, "Do you like the taste of my wife?"

She grins and says, "It's amazing. Never thought I'd say it, but I love it. I've never tasted anything like it."

I smile and say, "I'm happy to hear you say it. If you want, you can go down on her right now."

She does not do anything right away, as she is battling herself once again. After several seconds, she presses her tongue between my wife's legs and starts to explore my wife's pink. I move out from between my wife's legs and move towards the sound of my wife's pleasant sighs. She sees me and knows it is Cleo giving her additional pleasure after her release, which causes her to grin widely.

Cleo's narrow legs are straddled over my wife's chest and my eyes are drawn from my wife's face what is between Cleo's legs. I enjoy the look of both holes greatly and my hands start to caress her boney cheeks. Cleo lets out a sigh of pleasure and I know we are going to be having a lot of fun with this perfect embodiment of our shared fantasy.

The End

12