Hiring an Old Classmate

Story Info
Car trouble leads to hiring a Bimbo.
3.1k words
3.9
22.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter. I could turn the key as much as I wanted, the engine wasn't going to turn over. Luckily, I was the manager, so it's not like anyone was going to report me for being late, but that didn't help me get to the radio station. I knew the SUV had been temperamental in the mornings lately and was hoping to get it into the garage this week. I just kicked the can down the road too many times. On the bright side, between remote software, a home recording setup and email I was able to get the morning work recorded and loaded. I just had to find a lift to the station to check in with the home office and get into the production email account.

Unfortunately, it was late enough in the morning most people I could hit up were already at work or on their way. Resigned to being stuck at home, I hopped on social media and inspiration hit me. I had gone to school with Lisa until third grade when my family moved a town over. By the time I had run into her again, she was working at the local big box store as a cashier and after dropping out of sight for a few years, she resurfaced at another store but her frizzy red hair was now straight and blonde. Her breasts were also a damn sight bigger than I remembered at the other store. I recalled her posting about running into the city later in the day a few times the prior week. If she was continuing to do that this week, she could drop me off since the station was on her way.

I called up her page and shot her a DM asking if she was going to be going to the city again that day and waited. While I was waiting, I decided to do a little research since we were friendly but not super-close. The posts were amazingly vague. Not much at all about her personal life. No indication on if she was married, divorced... Knowing how younger widows will post anniversaries of things, I could reasonably rule that out. The pics she had on the page on the other hand were a revelation. There were shots in evening gowns, club wear, a Dallas Cheerleader costume and some borderline risqué bikini photos. With many sharing the same background, either she took them with a timer or she had them done professionally and there might be some "boudoir" images she didn't dare share publicly.

As I was admiring the shapely legs that were usually hidden by a checkout counter, I heard the ping of the instant messenger telling me she had replied. "I wasn't planning to go today. What's up?"

I typed out the situation, told her I appreciated the reply and that I'd try a couple of other options. As I was about to log out, I saw that she was typing so I stayed on the computer to see what popped up.

"Let me see what I can do. Give me five minutes."

Well, now I felt a bit like I was imposing, but I found myself going back to that cheerleader photo. Going to a neighboring school, I remembered seeing her in high school when our teams faced each other and while she wasn't an ugly duckling by any means, somewhere since then she went from "cute" to "bombshell." As I was contemplating this, I heard the "ping" again.

"What's your address?"

Damn. I gave her the address and my cell. Knowing how long it would take to get from the town the listed on her page, I got myself together and decided I'd meet her at the end of the drive. Since I'm usually the only one in the station most days, I tended to just throw on a T-shirt and jeans or shorts depending on the weather. I could've done that on this day -- Hell, I already had -- but with Lisa coming to pick me up I cleaned up a bit more. Off was the T-shirt, replaced by a good button-up shirt. The jean shorts were replaced with a clean pair of 501s. I still wasn't sure of her status or if there was a chance of things happening, but the Scouts taught me to be prepared. I skipped the boxer briefs and opted to go commando under the Levis. I did a quick shave and splashed on a little cologne before grabbing my messenger bag and starting down the drive. As I reached the road I saw a red H2 Hummer turn the corner and head my way.

When the big SUV came to a stop, I saw her in the driver's seat waving and motioning me to hop in. I climbed in and was greeted by a view that stirred the semi I'd been dealing with since seeing her pics online. Tanned legs in a pair of tight white shorts and an light pink, form-fitting sleeveless turtleneck top that made her 38-Ds stand out proudly. I assumed she was wearing a bra, but it must've been thin as her nipples were poking through like Jennifer Anniston in a walk-in freezer. She unbuckled and gave me a hug which had me hard, especially when I didn't feel a bra. Yeah, the 38's may have been store bought, but I still wanted my cock between them.

Unfortunately, as we caught up during the drive I started thinking that might be out of the question. While she didn't mention him, she did have a husband -- a couple of years younger that she had met working at one of the big box stores -- but there was an opening as they were having issues. Mainly conflicts over raising their kid. And as she continued it was obvious they didn't have much, if anything, in common other than the child they shared. As I listened, I also noticed she was glancing at my lap every chance she could. Any deflation I'd experienced upon hearing the H-word had passed and I was hard again, the bulge apparent going down my left pant leg. As I guided her to the isolated studio building I brushed against her bare arm and thought I heard her breath quicken. This could be fun, but I didn't want to scare off this flesh-and-blood Barbie doll. When we parked, I invited her in if she didn't have any errands to run. If she did, I just needed a couple of hours to get my work done.

Fate smiled on me, as since Hubby worked in the town the station was closest to she didn't want him or someone else to accidentally see her vehicle and she was curious about the studio. Seemed she had played den mother and took her troupe on a tour of one of the TV stations in the city. Seems she had once had aspirations of being a weather girl on the 10 o'clock news -- that was when she went blonde -- but things didn't work out. (I'd learn what derailed her later on.) As I led her into the building, she caught her breath as she felt my hand on the small of her back. When she took a seat, I went over to check the production email and loaded the new commercials as she talked more about her life -- letting slip that when she had been single between marriages to same guy she had a crush on me -- how she hated the store she was at and wished she could find something like I was doing. I figured, "what the hell" and took the bait.

"I can't promise many hours until high school sports season starts back up, but I can use the help here," I reached out a hand to have her rise from the chair and added with a sly grin, "Unless you think that crush you had might be a problem?"

I moved in closer and she offered her mouth to mine and pressing her body into me, surrendering any and all resistance. My left hand cradled her neck as our tongues dueled and my right hand cupped her shorts-clad ass. Her hands roamed as we kissed and I sensed her gasp as her hand reached my crotch. My fingers worked their way to hers and felt the dampness and heat that only seemed to grow as she clutched my rod through the denim. I broke off the kiss and stepped back to look at her as she staggered back and caught her balance on the soundboard counter. Her face was flushed and her eyes burned with pure lust.

Glancing at the clock, I saw that time was short and the pain in the ass part-timer I had helping out could turn up any minute. The last thing I needed was him to walk in while I was balls deep in Lisa on my desk. The dimwit had a hotline to the home office and probably thought he was a shoe-in for my job, unaware how annoyed they were with his constant snitching. While they were ready to have me fire him, getting caught mid-fuck during business hours would leave them no choice. That said, the risk of getting caught was only making me harder. When I finally spoke, it wasn't with my normal voice or my "Voice of God" announcer tone. It was what one of my regular fuck toys called my "Master voice," dubbing it that when she heard me use it on a commercial as she was driving her daughter to school and drenched her panties.

"Would you like to try a test recording? Give me something I can show the home office that you'd sound okay over the air?"

It was bullshit. I could hire a chimp as a board op and as long as it showed up and got the ball game on the air they could care less. But since I did not have time to take her completely, it provided an excuse to tease her and keep her worked up. She nodded and stepped between me and the microphone. I stepped closer and on instinct she started to grind her ass against the swell in my pants.

"Now, now Lisa," I said in a low, evil tone by her ear as I sucked the lobe. "Not yet. We have work to do." She nodded, but couldn't move away from the contact with my groin. "Good girl."

I took her hand and showed her the controls for the mic, the volume dial, the keyboard stroke that would start her recording of the weather copy I had on the stand. We did a couple of takes, the first she was a little spaced out from the thick cock pressing against her rear end and my breath on her neck. Flustered, she asked for a second take. Sensing that even under the circumstances she wanted to do a good job, I stepped away to let her record only to hear her struggle with the copy and get frustrated. Going back to the "Master" tone, I told her to try one more take and as she began, I cupped her ass with my hand and it seemingly calmed her. She finished her read, hit the stop button and looked to be for approval. I smiled and as we moved to kiss, I heard the front door open. I quickly saved the file to my personal folder and gave her the short version of the part-timer's story. We made nice briefly, I gave the part-timer his instructions for the afternoon and headed out to the Hummer. Knowing the guy's routine, I pulled Lisa into a hard kiss before she could climb into the driver's side. As she started to rub my dick, I released her from the embrace and helped her up into the cab, letting my fingers linger in her wet and swollen labia hidden by the snug shorts.

As we approached the bridge to cross the river, my left hand massaged her thigh with my pinky finger occasionally brushing her clit. Her knuckles were turning white as he held the steering wheel in a death grip. As I teased her with my fingers, I continued to talk with her about the job. I wanted to make sure she really wanted to try working with me. Under me. She assured me she did and she'd do whatever I asked.

"Take the next left."

She turned the SUV down the side road. It was broad daylight and there wasn't much in the way of cover, but I knew there was a relay station for the local electric utility that was far enough down the road that we could pull into and see in all directions if we had to move on. Once we were stopped, she practically tore off the seat belt and launched into a deep kiss as my fingers opened her shorts as I found her button. Her hands had gone to my belt, but her progress was stopped cold as her orgasm that she'd been lingering on the edge of for over an hour hit her like as fist. She broke away from the kiss as she gripped the back of my neck and let out a silent scream.

"Oh God," she said in a horse whisper, "I can't believe I came like that so fast. How...?"

I pulled my finger from her wetness and put it in her mouth to suck on.

"You want to do that to my dick, Lisa?"

"Please..."

I pushed her gently by the shoulder and she adjusted herself in the seat on her knees as I undid the button-fly and pulled my jeans down. As soon as the saw the thick eight inches jutting from my lap, she practically dove onto it, kissing and stroking the shaft as her free hand cradled my swollen balls.

"Fuck," I heard her say under her breath, "I knew you'd be big, but..."

She didn't complete the thought as I drove my cock between her lips. Based on what she had told me and knowing what I knew of her upbringing, I figured she was still in single digits on the number of dicks she had sucked, but what she lacked in experience she more than made up for in enthusiasm. As I grabbed the base of her ponytail to work her into a good face-fucking rhythm, she didn't fight it. She merely moaned and took it until her gag reflex kicked in. I pulled her off to catch her breath and asked, "Like that cock, Lisa"

She nodded and tried to go back to sucking me off, but I held my grip.

"Bigger that your husband?"

I felt her pull as he wanted to continue the blow job. "God, Yes. So much bigger and thicker."

"You know if I hire you this big cock is going to be stretching your tight little pussy every time we're along in the station? You want that, baby?"

"Yes," she said pleadingly, "My pussy is yours. I want your big dick inside me."

"Good girl," I smirked as I guided you face back to my lap. "Breath through your nose."

I didn't have to apply any pressure once her lips made contact with the head. She went to town, deep throating and worshiping my tool as if it were her salvation to make me cum. She commented how long I had lasted and I just winked, slid my fingers into the back of her shorts and started fingering her wet cunt while commenting that she would just have to try harder if she wanted to take my load and still get home before her kid.

"Christ!" she grunted as she came on my fingers and started sucking me with renewed fervor. Feel that stirring in my loins, I shoved two fingers into her now sloppy puss and pushed her head down to the root as I exploded down her throat. She gamely tried to swallow every drop but some escaped onto my shaft as I let her rise up. When she saw the globs on my still hard shaft, she leaned back in to lick me clean. The only sound in the cab was her muttering "So good" and "Still hard...Fuck" between slurps of my seed.

Once she finished the task, she stayed with her head in my lap quietly inspecting the still turgid cock in her hand as I patted her head like a good and faithful pet rather than the bad little wife who just promised her pussy to someone who, at best, had been a casual acquaintance the last few years. I finally pointed out we were getting close on time, and if she wanted to tell her hubby about her new job opportunity, she might want to get her new boss' cum off her breath. That brought a giggle from her and she sat up to try and get herself together. I pulled my pants up and we started back towards the highway, meeting a car only 20 feet from the intersection we needed to turn onto. That little catch in her breath returned as she realized how close we were to having been seen.

She was quiet as she drove me onto my place. I assumed the conflicting emotions and maybe the uncertainty that I meant what I said. I finally answered the unspoken question.

"If you're serious about wanting to work for me, you're hired. If you need to think about the rest of it, I understand, but you giving up your pussy isn't going to be a requirement." I paused. "It'll just be a fringe benefit."

That got a full laugh and a compliment of my "benefits package," but she admitted that she was nervous about telling her spouse about quitting the store to work at the radio station. I thought about it and started stroking her thigh again. I asked how many hours she was getting from the store and told her I'd put a schedule together that would be comparable and send it in a DM so she'd have the info that night. As she pulled up beside my dead Escape, she smiled as though any concerns she harbored had vanished and leaned into a goodbye kiss that included her hand finding my hardness once again.

"Fuuuuck..."

I opened the door and pulled her ponytail to expose her neck to my tongue. I brushed my teeth along her neck and she clenched her thighs together. "Don't leave a mark. Please."

I moved my mouth to her ear. "You start Thursday. Be there at 10."

After she nodded, I gave her a kiss and hopped out. This was going to be a good week after all.