All Comments on 'Hiroko'

by luvanuki

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Perhaps the greatest element of the Asian balance of cleanliness and willingness to get dirty is borne out here. Thank you. I love the fact that Chinese women aren't as formal, but just as clean, and more and more expressive through kissing and cuddling. To be honest, I have found that they appreciate a kind of closeness, and yet don't take space between lovers as cold or unloving. There is a certain artful beauty to intimacy with an Asian woman. I am sure Japanese have their own eccentricities, just have you have beautifully depicted here. Still, I prefer my Chinese wom n. Thanks for this story!

luvanukiluvanukiover 6 years agoAuthor
Agreement

To the person above.

I totally agree. I was married to a HK Chinese lady for 35 years. My story Morphing Mary is a description of one of our many sexual adventures together.

Life can be cruel and I miss her greatly and still cry for her.

My trip to Japan was an attempt to move on. I never intended to get involved with a Japanese woman, but never say never.

Thank you so much for your balanced comment.

B

DaneCopenhagenDaneCopenhagenover 2 years ago

Great story. I like the way it progresses and all steps seem natural and compelling. Gave me great pleasure to read!

jenellesljenelleslover 2 years ago

Beautifully done. A marvelous tight rope walk between two very different cultures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous