Hirsute Haven

Story Info
Will's discovery of female body hair.
7.8k words
4.47
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Will had completed his studies at college and was perusing the internet for something he fancied doing for a while as he took time out for a few months. Something that grabbed his interest was an opportunity to help out in a smallholding on a small islet off the mainland. He was fit as required and thought this could be a fun experience working outside for a couple of months.

Having submitted an application along with a recent photo he soon learnt that he was successful. Will felt pretty chuffed and looked forward to going out to join the team the following week.

The following Wednesday he turned up at the small quay to take a small boat out to the islet, loaded with his travel bag. The weekly boat was also taking some vital supplies to the community.

Will was a well-built young man with a mass of curly brown hair and a fairly bushy beard who relished the outdoors. Meeting him at the islet was Mya, a slim woman of Malaysian origin with petite feminine facial features.

"Hi Will! Welcome to the community here on our lovely piece of land. Hope you're going to really fit in here and enjoy it. My name's Mya," as she held out her hand to shake his.

Wearing a big smile, Will responded,

"Thanks Mya. Really looking forward to joining in and being part of the team."

Will thought Mya had an exotic beauty about her. Her petite features and warm brown skin were appealing. He also noticed in addition to her fairly long black hair that she also seemed quite hairy. Fine dark hairs grew down the side of her face like delicate sideburns and also a faint trace of some hair on her upper lip, but somehow this seemed to accentuate her natural femininity. He also noticed a delicate covering of fine black hairs on her fore-arms that were partially exposed.

Will enquired,

"So how many people are here then Mya?"

"Well Will, we're a pretty small but close community. Other than us, there's Tina and Frida. I'll take you to our cottage where you can dump your gear and then take you to meet the girls. It's very cosy in the cottage. We have solar panels and it's pretty warm in there even when it's cold outside. I'm sure you'll love it there. The girls are good fun too."

Having dumped his stuff Mya took Will to meet the others and show him where he would be working today. Firstly he was taken to see Tina who was busy hoeing off weeds in an allotment area where a variety of salad crops and vegetables were growing in their rows.

Tina was stocky but not fat with a messy mop of dark blonde hair with well separated thick dark eyebrows. Her face had a ruddy complexion from the outdoor life. Like Mya she was dressed in jeans and had on a warm fleece.

"Hi Tina! Good to meet you. I'm Will your new recruit. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and the others. Guess we'll all get to know each other better later on when work is done for the day?"

Tina responded,

"Yes great to meet you too Will. We were looking forward to your arrival and good to see you in person. Sure we'll all catch up later. I'm sure you will fit in."

Mya then took Will to the orchard area where Frida was doing some pruning and weed management. Frida was dressed in overalls and seemed quite tall and fairly slim with long dark brown hair tied up in a pony tail. As she looked round as Will and Mya approached, she gave Will a warm big smile.

"Hey, you must be Will? The girls have all been looking forward to your arrival. Think we're all going to get on really well. Hope you enjoy your couple of months here."

Will beamed,

"Well thanks Frida. I'm sure hoping I will. You girls have all been so welcoming and think I'm going to have a swell time here."

Frida smiled,

"I'm sure you will. We can all have a good chinwag later after work. We've got some bottles of wine so we can all chill tonight."

"Great stuff. I look forward to it. Better go and do some work now and catch up later."

Mya then took Will to an area which needed some brash cleared so they could start cultivating it. He was to cut the tough stems and then make a bonfire to clear the area and the ashes could be later added to the soil.

Having left Will to his own devices, Mya returned to check on the chickens which kept them suppled with fresh eggs.

Will soon got pretty hot with his physical work, removing his fleece with just a t-shirt on which revealed his well developed biceps.

Just before 5 o' clock Mya went to get Will.

"Hey, you've been really busy! I'm really impressed how much you've got through. What a star! Think you must be ready for a cold beer now?"

"Thanks Mya. Thought I better make a good initial impression. I'm pleased you're happy. A cold beer sounds like a great reward, so let's go."

Mya took Will to the lounge, got him a beer out of the cooler and left him on the sofa with his well earned drink.

"I'll be back in just over ten minutes to change, so just relax and enjoy your beer, Will."

He smiled, "Yes that's great. See you in a bit."

Will was feeling quite relaxed having supped half of his bottle of beer when Mya returned. She certainly had had a change of clothing- her track suit bottoms discarded and now wearing shorts and a sleeveless top.

As Mya sat on a seat opposite Will, she smiled at him and held her arms up to tie back her long tresses. Will looked agog as she tied her hair and he saw a mass of long dark silky hairs nestling in her armpits. It wasn't something he was used to seeing on a regular basis at home, but he liked what he saw and couldn't help looking.

"So Will, did you enjoy your first day here? At least the weather's been pretty kind."

Will responded,

"Yes it's been great. Really enjoyed doing something physical with the breeze on my face."

As he was replying he noticed that Mya also had hairs on her legs and thighs too. He had been so distracted by the erotic sight of Mya's lush black pit hair he hadn't seen her legs were also unshaven. The hairs on her calves were very fine but also black and with a lighter coating above the knees but still obvious at close quarters.

Mya smiled to herself as she noticed Will was somewhat distracted by her fuzzy legs.

"So Will, you seem a bit distracted by my legs?" Mya whispered with a big grin on her face. "I hope you don't disapprove that I don't shave them?"

A bit embarrassed Will blushed below his bushy beard and meekly replied,

"Sorry, no not all. I didn't mean to stare at them. Guess most of the women in my home town shave their legs and pits, though at college there were a small number who didn't remove their body hair. No you have very nice looking legs and the hair on them looks so soft."

"That's really sweet of you Will. Glad you approve! Yes the hair on them is really soft. As you've been so good today I'll let you feel them to see how soft they really are if you'd like to give them a little stroke?"

Will was slightly taken back by Mya's surprising offer but more than happily accepted her offer.

Reaching out his right hand Will tentatively began to run his fingers up Mya's softly hairy calves.

"Mmm, yes they feel really soft. Very nice. First time I've ever stroked leg hair on a woman, but I like it very much. So have you always not shaved as I can your pits are pretty hairy too?"

Looking pretty pleased with herself, Mya responded,

" You do have a very soft touch Will. That was very nice. I think we are going to get on very well! In my community back home most of the women don't remove their body hair, though I'm a bit hairier than average there."

"Interesting!" Will commented. "So have you ever shaved your legs or anywhere?"

Giggling Mya responded,

"I've got a story about that. I went through puberty and most of my adolescence without removing a single hair on my body. When I was about 19 I was dating a local guy whom I'd been with for a few months. He was always happy with me as I was, because as I said, most women kept their fur. But at some point a close cousin of mine had begun shaving just her calves as she'd been watching videos of western women and saw how they removed their leg hair. Or at least most of them. She wanted to feel trendy so bought some shaving gear and shaved her legs.

Well my boyfriend had noticed this development as we saw a lot of each other and socialised together. I guess the novelty of clean-shaved legs fascinated him and he started asking me if I'd try shaving mine. To be honest I wasn't keen as I was happy as I was and thought it was all a fuss about nothing and didn't want to spend my money on razors, creams and waste time. "

Intrigued Will asked,

"So what happened then?"

"Well Will, he kept on about it and in the end I told him I wasn't going to shave them, but if he wanted them shaved he'd have to catch me and shave them himself!"

Will's eyes were almost popping out with disbelief as he listened to Mya's hairy anecdote.

"So did he do it, then? Shave your legs that is?"

"Guess he saw my comment as an open invitation. All the family were out so it was just the two of us around for a few hours. We were larking around in the yard, where there's lots of grass and a few small trees and bushes. I was lounging in the warm sunshine when he came out with a bowl of warm water. At first I didn't think too much about this but a little curious as to what he was up to. Then he went back in and when he came out this time he was carrying a towel and could just see he also had a razor and some soap in his hand," Mya animatedly explained.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Will. "So what happened next?"

Grinning, Mya explained "Well as I could see what he was up to I got up and goaded him that he'd have to catch me first before I succumbed to his desire. We both sort of laughed and I started running around the yard and he started chasing me. I was doing well to keep ahead of him but then I tripped on a root that was sticking out of the ground and thudded to the ground where he pounced on me.

He grabbed hold of me, gave me a quick but passionate kiss on the lips before hauling me over his back and spanking my bottom as we went. As we got back to near the house where he left the bowl of water and gear, he put me gently on the ground and held me down, with his body pressed against mine and started laughing. He then wet my hairy legs and started soaping them.

I think both of us had a real adrenaline rush. I could feel he was getting pretty aroused as I could feel his manhood enlarging against my abdomen. He then did what he had wanted to do and started efficiently running the razor up and down my fuzzy calves, removing all my virgin fur. Guess he took ten minutes or so to remove all the hair below my knees. As the hair was very fine it came away pretty easily."

Fascinated by the saga, Will asked,

"So were you angry with him? Seems like it was against your wishes?"

With a little chortle Mya responded,

"No, not really. Though I hadn't really wanted my legs shaved, it was kind of exciting the way it played out. And he was so excited after he shaved me. We kissed and laughed passionately. He pulled down my knickers to reveal my thick furry bush and just fucked me senseless. After he discharged his load we spent an hour or so bodies entwined just relaxing and he spent a lot of time caressing and kissing my newly smoothed legs."

"So did you keep them clean shaven for him after that?"

"It's interesting because he loved the new smooth look for a while but a couple of weeks later he said, though he's really glad he shaved me and enjoyed the novel experience of hairless calves, he realised that he had begun to miss the soft fuzz that coated my legs, so that's the story of my one and only experience of shaving. Guess after six weeks you'd never have guessed they had been shaved. In retrospect I'm glad I had that experience because it was exciting and novel."

Will smiled,

"Well I wasn't expecting this sort of intimate conversation so soon! Fascinating. As you're so forthcoming can I ask why you selected me for the position?"

Mya replied,

"Well Will, we had five interested people. another three women, yourself and another guy. The three of us here all agreed we'd rather have a guy rather than yet another woman and let's say you had the qualities we were looking for."

"Right, thanks. Guess you wanted somebody physically strong, which is why you didn't want another woman?"

Shaking her head Mya teased,

"Don't flatter yourself Will. Us girls are all pretty strong even if we're not quite as muscular as you. Though we all get on well here and can keep each other happy, shall we say we were missing something you can hopefully provide!" as she looked pointedly towards Will's bulging crotch.

"Right Will I'm going to get a bottle of wine as the other two should be down soon."

While Mya was gone, Tina arrived wearing a long flowery skirt and sandals and a sweat top. As Tina sat down, Will instinctively looked down at the exposed lower part of her calves and observed a dense covering of long tawny coloured hairs carpeting her lower legs, getting thicker towards her ankles. He was fascinated by the way the hairs gracefully entwined with just a handful sticking up. He could also see a little group of short hairs on her big toes.

Will suddenly realised Tina was very aware of where his eyes were trained.

"Sorry Tina. didn't mean to stare! Just not used to seeing fully natural woman like you two. Bit like buses, one comes along and then another turns up, " Will lamely joked.

Tina laughed,

"Well Will, in a minute your third hairy bus will arrive when Frida gets here. Hope you don't think we're gross for not shaving?"

"Not at all Tina. As I said it's kind of unusual for me to see hairy legs or also pits on a woman, but it's quite refreshing. Don't know why more women don't embrace it. Mya's leg hair felt so soft!"

Teasing Will, Tina jested,

"So you've already been stroking Mya's fuzzy legs? You didn't take long! You're right though, her legs do feel good, So do mine but you'll have to wait a bit longer to feel mine!"

Intrigued Will asked Tina,

"So have you always not shaved or just recently grown out your leg hair while you're working here where nobody is going to notice?"

"Blimey, you're a nosy one Will! Basically always been a furry girl. As a youngster I grew up in a slightly unconventional community and as I was home schooled by my mother there wasn't the peer pressure that most girls get from their peers. My mother was a bit of an old hippy and though she always had on long skirts she had the hairiest legs I'd even seen on a woman- thick and dark hair covering them. Guess for me that was my normal. She also had really thick dark pit hair but hardly any visible hair on her fore-arms. Think I make up a bit in that department as my arms are quite furry though the hairs are a sort of dirty blonde, but I love them! I think dad must have had a thing for hairy women!"

Will interjected,

"So you've never shaved them then?"

Winking at Will,

"Certainly never my furry arms-wouldn't ever, ever consider it. I just love the way they look and feel. My pits and full bush are all untamed wilderness but I did one messy attempt to shave my lower legs when I was about twenty. Regretted it almost immediately after several war wounds self-inflicted, stubbly bits I missed and I realised how lovely and soft my dense leg hair is. So my one and only shaving disaster, Not to be repeated!" she laughed.

Will smiled,

"Seems like we're a razor-free zone here then as I clearly haven't shaved for a long time either. The hirsute haven here!"

Mya re-entered with a chilled bottle of wine and started pouring for the three of them.

She said,

"I can see you two are getting well acquainted!"

Tina joked,

"Yeh, don't think he minds our hairy legs. Not even got to the jungle yet!"

As the three of them joked and laughed Frida finally showed up. As she approached she took Will's breath away, Her long dark brown hair flowing down the back of her top. Her slender arms were coated with a dense covering of long dark hairs. Not coarse, but not as fine as those on Mya.

What really struck Will was her long shapely legs which she wasn't afraid to reveal. Her brief shorts exposed a lot of flesh. Her calves had a pretty dense carpet of long, dark hair which neatly carpeted the contours of her legs while above her knees was a still dense but much finer growth of hair.

He was almost speechless and trying hard to hide his arousal. Will's only previous sexual encounters had always been more conventional, depilated women with a full untrimmed bush at best. He'd never had the opportunity to meet hirsute women like these but wanted to find out more.

Tina distracted Will from his daydream before joking to Frida,

"Think Will's getting pretty fascinated by our furriness. At least he isn't turned off!"

Frida smiled with a twinkle in her eye to Will,

"So Will what do you think of my furry pins? Do they get your seal of approval? Think I can see the answer?" as she could see a damp patch and a swollen dick on him as he blushed.

"What to say?" he said slightly embarrassed. "Definitely the hairiest legs I've seen on a woman, but they look so good on you. Feminine much to my surprise. There were a small number of girls at college who didn't shave but none were as hairy as yours. The hair looks so soft and sleek, not untidy. So I guess you're like Mya and Tina and have never really been a shaver?"

Frida had gambled that Will would appreciate her furry limbs which is why she wore such revealing shorts.

"Actually Will, my journey into being natural couldn't have been more different. I went to a regular school and my family were pretty conventional. Mum shaved her legs and pits like most women and when she went to the beach would shave her bikini line, but didn't otherwise.

I must have just got into puberty and my body hair started to darken and thicken. I got teased by my peers for being hairy, so my mum told me what to do and let me start shaving my calves as I entered my teens, but she encouraged me not to shave above the knees or ever do my arms."

Curious Will asked,

"So did you listen to her advice?"

Smiling Frida responded,

"Initially yes. Seemed pretty exciting shaving my hairy calves the first time. All of a sudden I felt like a young woman rather than a child. I'd crossed that threshold and it was great to see all the hair disappear as I shaved them that first time. And just one small cut, though I did block the sink with all the hair!

About a month later I started shaving my pits too as that hair wasn't so visible to others as my legs. The novelty of shaving did wear off after a few months of shaving every other day or so as the bristles were dark and showed up quickly.

I did obey with mum by never shaving my arms but by my mid to late teens I did start shaving my thighs right up to the bikini line. It felt more uncomfortable but I was so desperate to be smooth as I thought that's what all the boys want. They wouldn't want to be with a hairy gorilla which is how I thought at that time."

Will was totally absorbed in Frida's hairy evolution.

"So when did you stop shaving then?"

Frida replied,

"It's strangely cathartic discussing this as it's the first time I've really gone through it. Guess once I started college things slowly changed. For the first time I saw young women who didn't shave, who didn't try to hide their hairy legs or pits. Sure there were plenty who did shave but it seemed more about personal choice.

I stopped removing my bikini hair first and once I got used to that I completely stopped shaving above the knees. I soon realised my hairier body didn't hinder my love life and guys were either not bothered by it or even enjoyed stroking my fuzzy thighs and I now loved having a full bush rather than something heavily pruned.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers