Hirsute Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed he kept looking at my very fuzzy legs and one day asked if he could feel them. I felt flattered and let him stroke them. As he was 100% straight I knew this was a totally new experience for him and I could tell he loved the novelty.

It was pretty obvious he was really turned on by my hairy legs and I joked I'd better do something about his almighty erection. To the surprise of both of us I unzipped him and began playing with his trouser snake. I really loved playing with it and he had no complaints. I had no desire for it inside me, but as he was getting regular fucks with his oblivious girlfriend, who would never suspect me. So on nights in he would enjoy my hairy body and I would jerk him off and give him head, which he said I was better at than with his regular partner.

I loved him giving me oral too, so he was getting some extra stimulation on the side as an erotic thrill and I loved playing with him. After he moved out another guy moved in and we developed another similar sexy arrangement. I was surprised how turned on they both were by my hairy legs as I always hear guys find them a turn-off. Obviously not true for all and I can see you're now a convert too!"

Will held Tina in his strong, muscular arms, nuzzling her pit fur, caressing her bush and rubbing his own legs against her hairy ones.

Tina in return started more vigorously handling Will's eager member before getting a full erection.

As Will exploded, Tina quietly giggled and admitted,

"My favourite part is watching a dick explode and experience all the white gooey spunk erupting and rubbing in in and getting that salty flavour!"

Will responded,

"You're kind of weird but I really like you and you have a very sexy body. Look forward to more fuzzy action and you masturbating me with your wonderful touch. Better get ready for breakfast and another day's work."

At breakfast there were knowing smiles between each other. Will was on cloud nine and hoped he had the stamina to do a day's work before more exciting furry delights in the evening ahead. Maybe it was the turn to explore the hairy treasures of Mya next? Whatever, he was looking forward to more carnal pleasures with the magnificently hairy Frida and clandestine visits from Tina.

Little did Will know of the fun he'd have after going for this position. A hairy woman lover for life now. Shaved was no longer going to be sexy in comparison.

Hirsute haven was the earthy paradise for Will's carnal desires!