Hirsute Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month or so later I stopped shaving my pits after initially reducing the amount of time shaving them. I was given a big boost by a couple of lovers who really got off on them. They adored nuzzling in them, especially if I'd been exercising or been basking in the sun. They loved the fresh sweaty fragrances and enjoyed playing with the hairs. You haven't seen them yet but I've got really hairy pits! Thick, dark and long hair-my pit beards as I affectionately call them!

Though I relaxed my leg shaving regime and wasn't afraid any more to walk around in shorts or skirts with very stubbly legs, I couldn't initially find the enthusiasm to embrace full-on hairy legs.

In fact it wasn't until I got a boyfriend who really was into body hair that he gently coaxed me into growing them out. His enthusiasm as the hair got longer gave me the confidence to continue with it. After a few weeks and they'd reached full growth I was pleasantly surprised by how sleek and soft all my leg hair looked and felt. I loved the feel of the breeze through the hair when I wore shorts and I got a few compliments on my legs from both guys and other girls, so for the first time I really enjoyed and embraced being a hairy woman.

John, my hair loving guy, really loved just caressing my hairy legs as well as nuzzling my furry pits. He would always get a massive hard-on as he stroked them and I loved to run his dick up and down them before he exploded on them. Used to love rubbing his love juices in before we'd share a sensual shower or lingering bath together."

Will was almost speechless.

"You girls are so uninhibited! Love all the detail though. Quite a turn-on. So I'm guessing you haven't shaved since, Frida?"

"Largely, though there was a big exception. Think you're going to love this story. When I moved in with John I realised how much he did love hairy women. He kept me fully satisfied but he still loved looking at unshaved women online.

Well, after moving in I had some big expenses come in. I really didn't fancy waitressing or bar work when John said I could make some decent money by making some hairy content on web-cams, selling photos or little movies.

With some trepidation I started to explore this. Sometimes I'd tease some body hair by flashing a bit of pubes below or above my garments, removing a top revealing my hairy pits or rolling down leggings to revel by furry calves. I'd do full body hair tours, bathing and shower movies, licking my hairy pits and eventually I'd be displaying my very hairy pussy and then masturbating.

I did this for a few months and made a decent amount of money. Certainly an easier way of earning some money for a lot less hours. Guess it was satisfying to my ego that these guys loved my natural hairy body.

Anyway one day I was doing a bath set showing all my wet body hair when I noticed John had left his razor blade on the side of the bath. For whatever reason I decided I was going to do a tease. No intention of actually shaving. So I lifted up one wet leg with all the long hairs plastered down against the skin and pretended I was going to shave. I ran the back of the razor up and down my leg to simulate shaving it.

Well this one guy got really worked up and said it would really turn him on to just see me shave my legs and leave the rest. I explained it was just a tease and I didn't plan to really shave them and that I made my money from being hairy.

Anyway over the next few days this guy kept pestering me with messages pleading with me to do a one-off leg shaving set. He said he'd pay much more money than my normal fees.

Initially I still wasn't tempted even though it would have been financially worthwhile."

Will interjected,

"But you did in the end?"

"Well anticipated Einstein!" laughed Frida. "Amazingly both our TV and my computer died within a couple of days of each other. We didn't have that much cash between us to replace both. John and I debated what to do, when in comes another message from this guy begging me to do a sexy leg shaving movie for him and he'll pay really good money for it!

John and I just looked at each other and realised, that though I didn't particularly want to shave, this was the solution to our financial woes. If I was going to do it I wanted to do it well and make it as sexy as possible for those who would get off on it.

On my regular site I advertised I would be doing a one-off leg shaving set after getting the dosh off the main client and told him I would do it but it wouldn't be exclusive to him as I had to maximize my profit. John would also film it for a mini-movie so I could sell for any subsequent interest and for those that wanted a permanent souvenir of my erotic defuzzing."

Will was totally entranced by this whole new world of hairy fetishism which until today had been clearly oblivious to.

"I'd love to know how you performed this?"

"I thought you might. Mya and Tina haven't heard this before, so I'm sure they will lap up the gory detail.

As the camera rolled I entered the bathroom wearing a sleeveless top and a very short skirt with no underwear. I also had on sheer thin denier black stockings, so all the hair pressed under them was very visible.

I then sat on a chair in the bathroom with my hairy stockinged legs resting on the end of the bath and then raised my arms to tie back my hair and revealing the shock of dark hair under my arms for initial impact and did briefly play with the long hairs there. Returning to my legs I started caressing one leg with the foot of the other leg and began manipulating my legs into different positions and also ran my hands up and down my stockings to get the adrenaline running.

Then I slowly started to pull down the sheer material down my left leg poised on the bath edge and played with some of the hairs as they were slowly revealed as the stockings continued down towards my ankle. I then repeated with the slow tease on the other leg, occasionally caressing the hairs as they stood up after springing out after being trapped under the material.

With both legs freed from the hose I then again began stroking my very hairy calves and pulled some hairs outwards to demonstrate how long they were. As the bath ran I then picked up the plastic cover of my razor pack, holding it to the camera and as I then extracted it again teasing by running the back of it up and down my leg hair without shaving.

As the bath had filled, the guy who requested this shaving episode begged me for all my leg shavings as a souvenir of what was to happened. It did seem a bit kinky but as I knew he'd be happy to pay the extra for my shorn leg hair I was happy to try. Just a case of putting the trap in the plug hole to stop it going down the drain. A bit of a faff but worth the extra money.

Anyway having agreed that with him I began sensually rubbing shaving soap into my dense leg fur and playing with the hairs before the main business. After briefly placing my soapy hairy legs up on the edge so he could see all the hairs mingled in with the soap it was time for the real action.

One sharp blade poised just above the ankle I gracefully slid the blade upwards and when the blade was fully choked with long hairs held it to the camera before knocking it on the side of the bath to dislodge the severed hair thicket into the water. I continued doing this shaving long strides of calf with hairs falling away revealing smooth skin below.

Though I hadn't really wanted to do this I was beginning to actually enjoy it. Because I'd previously shaved regularly it wasn't too difficult, though I'd never shaved legs so hairy before.

I actually felt like a soft porn queen here knowing there were quite a few guys subscribed and watching every close shave while getting increasingly aroused and whacking their excited dicks off as the hair fell away to yield hairless skin.

After finishing one leg I did a compare and contrast with a shiny smooth leg compared with a wet hirsute gam and rubbed each against each other. Then time for leg two to be denuded off its fleece. I did get a bit carried away as I planned to just shave up to my knees but in the end I went just over half way up my thighs. When I got out the bath and towelled my newly smooth legs down, it looked as though I was wearing hairy shorts!

I then spent five minutes or so stroking and caressing my hair free legs and showing them off from different angles before rubbing conditioner into them. With my leg work complete I then sat back on the seat and started to groom my thick bush, taking a comb to fluff it all up and then with my fingers teasing and playing with the long hairs and also caressing my thick sideburns on the thigh tops. Then John turned the camera off. Shaving set complete!"

"Blimey!" exclaimed Will. " I think your hairy legs look amazing but the way you tell this does sound incredibly erotic. Did you get much feedback after the event?"

"For sure Will. The guy who requested it was over the moon. He was also excited by his package of shorn leg hair after I'd dried it off. God knows what he did with it, but I was amazed about the quantity of hair that came off them. Needed a big envelope, but guess my legs are long and pretty hirsute.

Two guys who had been regular viewers said they were so sad to see the hair go but I reassured them it would soon be back. A couple of guys that hadn't previously been fans said it was a major turn-on watching me shave my hairy legs and suggested I kept my legs smooth but keep the rest hairy. Perhaps I'd have got more fans that way?

The most numerous reaction was that they watched in interest and didn't expect to enjoy it much, but somehow found it mesmerising to watch and to their surprise found it erotic and exciting to watch, but were pleased I'd be growing it back.

Also over the next ten months or so, of the dozen mini-movies I'd released for hairy fans this was the second most popular title, so John was right that others would dig it."

As Frida finished telling of her shaving exploits Mya giggled and and said to Frida,

"I think our new boy is pretty aroused by your story!"

Mya then stretched a hairy leg in the direction of Will's crotch which was now decidedly damp and the material stained.

Frida being responsible for this state of affairs wandered over and unzipped Will and removed his leaking dick from its confines.

"That looks a meaty one! I Iike the look of it," as she placed her lips over his seepage and then began to lick and caress Will's stiff shaft.

Before he came she dropped her shorts and positioned herself on top of him with her bouncing up and down on his erect dick with his dick thrusting away amongst the densest bush he'd encountered.

Will started moaning and groaning with pleasure as Frida took full control and he thrust with all his remaining strength until there was an explosion of white sticky semen decorating her thick bush.

After finishing Will off for now she sidled next to him and she began to play with his thick beard, while for the first time Will was able to stroke the luxuriant growth on her legs, stroking the thicker growth lower down before enjoying the finer hairs on her thighs before the jungle began on her inner thighs..

Will whispered gently,

"Your legs are incredibly hairy but they feel so good. I'd never have imagined before today I'd be stroking some woman's hairy legs. Now it all seems so feminine and I love the patterns the hairs form as they grow along the leg.

After the success of your shaving set were you ever tempted to do another one to make a quick buck?"

Frida smiled,

"I'm glad you appreciate my furry legs. I think hairy legs are an under appreciated asset on a woman.

To answer your question, John and I did discuss it, but it was difficult to see how different we could make another one without repeating it. I did surprise myself how much fun I had with the first, especially as there was a lot of love for it.

The only major change we thought of was me being passive and either being shaved by John or by a close girl friend, but anyway we didn't go any further and it was nice getting back to my full hairy self. I did get quite a few positive comments about my thick stubble as the hair grew back and guys saying how they'd love to run their fingers, or even their dicks, up it."

"So fascinating to hear all this. You've opened up a whole new world to me. I find it all quite exciting. Do you think you'll ever shave them again?"

Frida pondered, "I can't see them being shaved in the immediate future and certainly not while I'm here. I really appreciate all my body fur now. But will I ever shave them again? Who knows?

Maybe I'll have a posh event to attend and feel the need to remove the hair for it, but then maybe I'll want to shock people with my hairy legs?

Seriously I suspect maybe sometime in the future they might get shaved but I can't see me ever returning to constant shaving. Perhaps one day I will feel like pampering myself and shave for a one off treat, though don't see that happening now. Possibly a future partner might have a desire to shave them as I know how many hairy fans do find this erotic too. I think that could be sexy, especially as I've never done that before, but we'll seen. I think my default will always be fully hairy though with maybe the occasional deviation from this."

As Will continued to stroke Frida's hairy legs he removed her top to see just how furry her pits really were. He wasn't disappointed with a dense thick nest of dark brown hair and a pungent natural aroma.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," purred Will. "So earthy and natural. I didn't know I've been craving this all my adult life!"

Frida laughed, "Down boy. When I bathed earlier I decided to leave my pits as I thought you might like their raw erotic power. Us hairy girls are the hottest as you've found out and will enjoy for your stay here. When you leave us in a couple of months time you'll be desperate to find a hairy natural woman."

"Right you two!" shrieked Tina. "Enough of your sexy antics for now. Let's have some grub!"

Over the next couple of hours with food and more wine there was lots of banter as things calmed down and all four got to know each other better.

He'd never experienced women who were so upfront about their sexuality with little off limits

It soon became obvious why he was selected. Though all the girls were happy to pleasure themselves and each other in the absence of a guy it was obvious both Mya and Frida were desperate for some dick action too.

It transpired that Tina was more into female bodies and didn't do penetrative sex with guys, but admitted she did like playing with dicks and giving head if she liked the guy which did sound a bit strange to Will, but everything at the hirsute haven seemed different to what he knew before.

As there was a lull in the conversation Frida said she was heading to bed, but clearly signalled to Will with her eyes she might appreciate some intimate company.

Tina and Mya smiled to each other as Will got up to follow Frida.

Will shut the door behind him as he entered Frida's room. Immediately they embraced passionately, their lips sealed together as tongues explored new tastes. Excitedly Frida removed Will's top to reveal a pretty furry chest which she began to excitedly explore.

She laughed, "Hairy girl meets hairy guy. Sounds like paradise," as she also tickled his generous beard.

Laughing in response Will, "For sure Frida. I need to see more of your sexy fur," as he removed both her top to savour those fragrant hairy pits once more but to see her hirsute treasure below again.

Will's dick sprung up with immediate effect as he contemplated how dense her dark brown furry bush was, spreading thickly down her inner thighs before becoming finer as he'd previously seen. She also had a generous trail up to her navel before a very fine, just visible line of tiny hairs continued towards her breasts in the mid-line. Her nipples were also well adorned with several long dark hairs, like little antennae.

"Time for muff diving," joked Will, before burying his hairy face into Frida's dense fur and getting his tongue to give her the immense pleasure she desired.

Varying the rhythm it didn't take long for Frida to start slowly squealing before she became more animated, screaming much louder, even wailing. Her body started to tremble with excitement as she rocked up and down as waves of pure pleasure engulfed her.

Fully wet and sweaty she muttered,

"Oh Will, that was so good. You don't know how much I needed that. I love sex with the girls, but I've missed a guy with a strong dick and with such great tongue work. You are going to be my saviour."

Will felt really pleased with himself after Frida's praise and turned her over so he could see her arse for the first time. He was amazed how the dense fur of her bush continued along her crack with soft hairs on her buttocks too.

Tentatively he ran both his tongue and fingers along her hairy crack before mounting her properly before inserting his rock hard dick and holding her under her pits and began to thrust ferociously until all his seed was fired and collapsed on the mattress next to a sated Frida.

Beaming intently into Will's eyes, Frida whispered,

"You enjoyed that didn't you? Loved your hard thrusting. It felt so good with you inside me. We are going to have a ball in the next few weeks, though Mya will want her share of you too."

"Yep, love. I felt so aroused by your wonderful sexy hairy body. It's so different to any previous lovers. You wipe the floor with them! I'm pretty knackered now, but it was worth it."

For the next hour they gently snuggled together with Frida enjoying stroking his chest and beard while Will stroked her hairy legs and bush while gently nuzzling her furry pits between tender kisses.

Will then finally disappeared back to his room for the first time and wondered had all this adventure been a wild dream? It all seemed so surreal yet so wonderful.

Having had plenty of fresh air, some booze and some unexpected sexual exploits, Will soon fell to sleep.

About 5am, Will began to stir and noticed his door slowly open. Much to his amazement it was Tina who ventured wearing just a dressing gown.

Tina smiled sweetly and whispered,

"Hope you don't mind me visiting you unannounced like this Will, but I've been wanting to see you. I know you've given Frida a good time but I've been dreaming about playing with you for a little while."

Will was somewhat speechless, especially as he thought Tina didn't have much interest in guys. However he wasn't going to send her away.

Tina tempted him by flashing open her gown showing off her thick dark blonde bush. Not quite as hirsute as Frida's but fully natural and very tempting.

Sensing she wasn't going to be rejected she sat on the bed and kissed Will's forehead before removing her gown. In the half light he could see her bushy pits and downy hair covering her thighs before becoming denser below the knees.

Will allowed her into his bed and started nuzzling Tina's pits which had a different yet enjoyable taste to those of Frida and he began to caress her hairy legs which felt amazingly soft to the touch.

"You do have very sexy body hair, Tina. I love your soft hairy legs, your furry pits and dense bush. So much treasure.

I'm intrigued though. You said you're more into women but like playing with dicks but not penetration. How does that work with a boyfriend?"

Tina started to fondle gently Will's dick, trying not to stoke it too soon.

"Reasonable question. Guess the answer is I don't have boyfriends as such but sort of share them unknown to their more conventional girlfriends. Both guys have been flatmates and we were always good friends first.

The first guy had his girlfriend who was very straight-laced but pretty and also very conventional with shaved legs and pits, though he did persuade her to let her bush grow out fully.