All Comments on 'His'

by MeAgain5

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this❣️ You should definitely share some more ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Potential

It’s a very promising story and potentially very erotic. I have two extremes in my preferences relating to fantasies. The first is with a strong element of realism (BDSM being a favourite) and conversely the other is something so *out there* that there’s no possibility of it being achievable (sci-fi/ supernatural).

So with that in mind I found it a little hard to gauge the relationship between this D/s couple, that said she didn’t seem horrified or traumatised that he got someone else to punish her. With that in mind I decided to ignore this line; “ Terror runs through her body....” and instead opted for suspension of disbelief that his reactions were within their limits.

Just as there is a difference between *real pain* (physical/ emotional) and *erotic pain*, there is also a marked difference between *genuine terror* and *sexual fear/ apprehension*. If you feel genuine terror from a sexual partner then consider it as a massive indication that the relationship is broken.

In BDSM there’s a lot of mild sexual fear, it’s part of the thrill of BDSM, it’s caused by things like predicament bondage or the *what if*/ deliberate mindfuckery factor, not knowing what your dominant plans to do to/ with you. In a healthy relationship BOTH parties know without a doubt that the other will never deliberately harm* them. It’s healthy for both to have limits.

Yikes that dragged on longer than I intended. I really enjoyed your story and I’ll be sure to keep checking for more.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeAgain5@MeAgain5
I am me! Independent female with the love to serve and enjoy people. I can be shy at first, but once someone takes the time, they will discover who I am/want to be.

story TAGS