His Awakening

Story Info
A man's true form is awakened by a Goddess.
2.8k words
4.16
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you wake up, I will remind you."

The words echoed and drifted in and out of his mind. A faraway whisper from a forgotten time. An unknown lullaby. He heard the words. No. He felt them. They impressed and imprinted deep into his subconscious.

"When you wake up, I will remind you."

A flash of light and two eyes pierced through the darkness into his mind's eye.

His head snapped upwards as if waking from a falling dream. His breath hissed inward and he gasped for air as he strained against his bonds.

His bonds?! He craned his neck left and right to find that he was bound to a wooden "X." The air around him was cool and carried the fragrance of petrichor and time within it. His hands were linked together with a silver chain, light but strong. His chest heaved as he strained against the cuffs on his wrist. A mixture of cool mist and sweat began to gather on his bare shoulders and beads of liquid started to roll down his open chest. A combination of fear and cool breezes made his nipples stand out after the droplets passed.

He looked down and saw that his legs were similarly bare and his ankles bound. Completely sky-clad against the empty cave before him.

But not empty. He could start making out shapes and vague objects around him. 10 feet in front of him, he saw ... a table, maybe? Made of stone with vines and candles around it looked more like... an altar. His heart started to beat faster when he saw that next to him was a small shelf. On it was a combination of plants, leather straps, candles, and a single silver decanter that glinted in the pale beam of moonlight that broke through the ceiling.

He pulled instinctively when he saw the items causing the chains to rattle. A voice, husky and resonant called from the dark.

"You are awake now. And I shall fulfill my promise to you."

The voice pierced his soul. His stomach lurched as if he had jumped off of a 200 story building. His knees buckled. The sudden weight shift caused his arms to strain against their bonds and caused his biceps, chest, and shoulders to ripple. But even more strange, something in the way those words were said caused blood to start flowing to his loins.

"Who are you? Why am I bound here? Where..."

"SHHHHHHH... All in time." As the shushing sound reached his ears, his mind immediately stopped all rational thought and obeyed the instruction. "As you awakened me, now I shall awaken you, my Dark God."

*SNAP*

A bolt of lightning emanated from the opposite side of the room and lit two torches and a ring of flames around the cave. Before he stood a creature he had never heard of or imagined in his life, impossible and beautiful. Her face, while human, was slightly distorted due to the two fangs that crept from her smile. Two pointed ears sprouted from a forest of ebony hair that cascaded down from her head and into a rainbow of iridescent blues, reds, greens, and violet. From the top sprang two horns that reflected the red ember flames from the fire that filled the cave they were in. The hair ended at the top of a pair of perfectly round and ample breasts each peaked with two pink nipples that stood proud and defiant against the cool air. She wore a black leather harness that framed her breasts in a pentacle design, the star's point plunging straight down between her breasts. Besides the leather straps, she was completely naked. Runic tattoos ran up and down her body, across her breasts, and down her thighs. As his gaze followed the strange, yet familiar, tattoos to her hips; her skin went from pale and pink to a black fur starting at her thighs. She stood on two hooves that shone in the firelight.

Within him, he could feel the beginning stirrings of lust. Something from beyond time itself seemed to pull him toward her. His loins began to warm and reflexively his member started to flush with blood. Each step that echoed across the walls caused his manhood to pulse and thicken.

"Even in this form, it is nice to know you recognize your Goddess." She dragged a single claw across his chest and left a red line welt from the pressure. Electricity shot through him as her nail pressed into his flesh. "But first we must perform the ritual. Then you will truly know me, and yourself."

She turned to the nearby table and that is when he saw the most perfect ass he had ever seen in his life. It was pale pink with fur edges that peaked in a fawn's tail. His mind raced and all he could think about was kneeling at that most sacred temple and offering his tongue in supplication.

She turned back and in her hand, she held a silver vessel. Immediately snapped back to the present, he pulled against his chains. She stepped toward him, sloshing the liquid inside.

"This," she said "will help you unleash the power within. And this," she produced a small leather thong from her other hand, "will help me control that power until you learn to yourself. When we are done, my Dark God, you and I will be together."

"I don't know who you are, but I think you have the wrong guy. I'm not a god."

"Not yet you aren't. But soon, you will be my Dark God, and you will understand everything." With that, she placed the decanter next to his feet, reached out, and took his member into her hand. The self-proclaimed Goddess started stroking him into an erection. Her grip started loose and tightened as she reached the head, ending each stroke by rubbing her thumb across the tip. He let out a moan of pleasure as he felt his cock start to harden, despite his fears.

"There you go, my Dark God. Trust in your Goddess," she hissed into his ear. The 's's made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. She used her other hand to gently caress his stomach, then his chest, before finally kneeling in front of him and tracing around his thigh. He looked down and saw that somehow she had transferred the runic tattoos she had, onto him. Her other hand became more firm and deliberate with her strokes as his dick reached full erection. Her claws occasionally scraping against his balls as she stroked his shaft. His balls started to ache and began to twitch. He was about to cum. She rose as he could feel the eruption building within him.

"Are you fully hard for me, my Dark God?" the Goddess cooed into his ear. "Is your thick dick big and hard for me?"

"Y-y-yes." he huskily managed to get out in between gasps.

"Good!" As she did so, the hand working his shaft gave a quick flick, and the leather thong she had been holding there wrapped itself around the base of his shaft and tightened. It was like having the worst case of blue balls in his life! The denial of his orgasm caused his entire body to lurch, like one large cramp that rippled outwards from between his legs.

He gasped and gave a startled shout, and while his mouth was open, she pinched his cheeks together.

"The pain is part of it. Soon, you will be fully flushed with the raw power of creation inside of you. I will have to pull it out. With every Little Death, you will come back to me more." She snaked her tongue into his open mouth. He closed his eyes and responded in kind until she pulled away from him.

"Remember that," she said as she picked the silver vessel back up. She raised it to his lips and poured some of its contents into his mouth. It was thick and heady, somewhat sweet, but also burned. Warmth started to radiate out from his belly. The runic tattoos she had already transferred onto his body started to glow dimly in the light and burn his skin. His neck and arms bulged as he strained against the chains that bound him to the cross.

"You mustn't struggle so hard," she said as she knelt in front of him and whispered into his wounds. "The pain is part of the pleasure." She kissed the glowing sigils. She put her free hand between her legs and started to rub between her thighs. She pursed her lips and closed her eyes for a moment and brought her fingers back out, glistening in the light. She traced the raw skin with her juices which acted like a cool salve against the burning areas.

He inhaled with a hiss and flexed his chest, then relaxed. The wound became a tattoo. His heart started to race and his mind had a moment of recognition as the pain subsided.

"When you wake up, I will remind you."

He looked down and saw this Goddess looking back up at him.

"Yes," she said, a matter of factly as she began the process on the next tattoo. Each mark, each tattoo, brought him closer and closer to the edge of madness and need. His dick started to turn purple and throb with anticipation as she continued her work. On the final tattoo, he felt as though he would rip the cross in half with his own hands. He strained as much as his body would let him against his bonds, causing veins and muscles in his arms to bulge. He had to get some release soon or he would break free himself!

"Silly, Dark God," the Goddess replied, almost as if reading his thoughts. "Your form now couldn't move this cross let alone break it. But this part is complete and it is time for your Little Death."

She stood and pressed her body close to his, causing his cock to jump. He could smell her sweet aroma on her fingers as she caressed his face and traced his chin with her talon. She slid her finger into his mouth and he could taste her juices there. He sucked hard to savor every ounce that he could as she sank her fangs into his neck. He bit down on her finger and she let out a small laugh. He groaned a sound that soon turned into a low rumble as her other hand finally wrapped around his hard shaft. She began stroking it as before while whispering into his mind "Soon the Goddess will have her Dark God. Soon the Goddess will have her Dark God."

His breathing started coming in faster breaths and became raspier until finally, he grunted out, "Please..."

With that she knelt and took his seed on her chest, purring softly as each drop landed onto her perfect breasts.

"Yeeesssss... Each Little Death brings you closer to me," she said, as his cum was absorbed into her body.

He stamped his foot as his mind was flooded with memories of forgotten woods, secrets from beyond each realm and reality, the taste of blood and pussy, howls of ecstasy cried into a sea of stars that shook and quaked at the bellows of two ancient Primordials.

He expected his body to be completely relaxed and spent after having what may have been the greatest orgasm of his entire life, but instead, it was thrumming with power. His legs were shaking, but not from weakness. They were practically vibrating with energy. He looked down and saw that his manhood was back to a healthier pallor, but still as hard as stone.

"Part 2, my Dark God."

"Yes, my Goddess. I mean. Wait I mean, what..."

She picked up the decanter and poured even more of the thick contents into his mouth, spilling down his body and torso. The runes on his thighs were next. She started spending a little more time pleasuring herself in between each tattoo and started to moan a little each time, clearly starting to get excited herself. Each tattoo started to bring more understanding as it was completed. This wasn't the first time this had happened. It wasn't going to be the last. But each time is fleeting and must be savored. As she finished the first leg his need for the next orgasm started overreaching his bounds of containment. His groans of pleasure soon became frustrated grunts and soon started becoming impatient growls. The room turned red. His whole body strained against his shackles straining the silver which started to burn. His fingernails turned into points and dug into his skin and his teeth started to elongate out of his mouth, his penis turning bright red and pulsating.

She stopped midway through his second leg and stood up, taking his face into her talons.

"You are filled with the raw power of creation. You will control it. You will not be lost to me again!" With that she raked her claws across his back as she wrapped a leg around him. She rhythmically grinded against his shaft until a deep and guttural yowl escaped from the Dark God's mouth. Like the pressure being released from a valve, his body began to return to proper proportions. Streams of steam started to flow out of his nostrils and the Goddess returned to the ritual.

As she finished the final tattoo on his thigh, she looked up to see that he had returned to his normal, though still aroused form.

"Now for the next Little Death," she looked up at him as she started to kiss and lick his penis. She was able to wrap her entire tongue around his shaft as she sucked the tip. He moaned as she cupped her hand around his ass. She could hear his moans and growls as she cupped his balls and stroked them as she took him deeper inside of her. As his shaft started to grow larger and begin to pulse, she felt his balls start to shift in her hand, she slipped a finger inside of him and massaged him from the inside as he released himself into her. The taste of creation was sweet as his moans became less human and more animal. He stomped his hoof on the floor and opened his eyes wide at the sounds that he had heard.

He opened his eyes and looked down to see another creature similar to the Goddess in front of him. His own legs had shifted into bronze fur-covered animal legs ending in hooves. He felt a tail swinging between his legs and started to move towards the Goddess almost by its own will. She took it in her hand and kissed it gently. Floods of memories filled his mind. The witch. The hunt. The last time he and his Goddess were together. What he had read before the last time he aroused the Goddess. How they could prolong their time together. As his mind calmed, the bonds around his wrists fell to the floor. He had regained control of his form and knew what he must do next.

He knelt next to his Goddess and picked her up into his arms. He kissed her deeply and passionately as her hands locked around his head and pulled him hungrily into her. He laid her down on the altar in the middle of the room.

"And now, my New Goddess, we shall continue where we left off." He lifted her legs over his shoulders and pulled her pussy into his waiting mouth. She bucked as his lips brushed her hair, and he parted her slit with his tongue. It had felt like days since he had last tasted his Goddess, his love, his life, on his lips and he drank her deeply like a fine wine. His tongue snaked into the most sensitive parts of her wet center and he ate with precise recklessness. He sucked and teased her clit with his lips and fangs while rhythmically sliding his tongue fully in and out of her. She started to clinch and the Dark God knew she would soon climax. He enveloped her entire pussy into his mouth and groaned as she released her essence into him. He felt every shudder, every pulse, every drop of her ripple through his body himself.

He placed her body back down onto the altar and leaned over her, his erect member tracing up her leg and stopping just short of her opening. He took a breast into his mouth and began to suck on her nipples as she began to scoot down onto his waiting shaft. She sat down on him and he stopped her short. She began to push and strain to get him fully inside of her and he stopped her every time.

"Please," she begged. "Please fill me, my Dark God."

"In time, my Goddess," he said as he lifted her and stood her next to him. He took her face into his hands and he whispered to her, "But first, we hunt for a witch!"

He took her by the wrist and led her out of the cave and into the night to find a feast they both could enjoy.