His Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers

"Aaaaaarrgh fuck," Julie cried out, and Will took two big handfuls of her hips, gripping them hard he began slamming his groin against her ass, again and again, his momentum building, thrusting faster and harder. His best friends mum, bent forward in front of him, squealing and squirming on his cock as he fucked her, her ass spread wide on display for him, he wondered, should he, would she like it? Then he tried it, and brought his hand down with a snap, flat on her ass cheek.

"Aaaah," she whimpered, her bottom tensing, hips bucking in response. She seemed to like it, so he did it again.

"Aaaaahh fuck..." she whimpered, and then adjusted her position, pushing her face into the cushions and raising her ass, readying herself for more. Will couldn't believe it, smack, smack, smack, he rained down blows from his open hand, each harder than the last, and each resulting in more moans and squirms from Mrs K. Her cheek was turning red with clear fingerprints beginning to show, so he switched hands and slapped the other one, still slamming his cock into her, over and over. Suddenly he felt his orgasm build, building fast, but he wasn't ready yet, so he pulled his long shaft from her. Standing behind her, staring down at her wide open ass and gaping pussy, his cock trobbing and twitching on the edge of satisfaction. He grabbed her pussy, rubbing her wet lips with his fingers as his thumb eased into the tight little hole between her cheeks. Smacked her ass hard, one cheek then the other, until both were bright red and his excitement had calmed a little. Julie squealed and squirmed the whole time, pushing her face into the soft cushions on the back of the sofa to muffle her cries as the young man punished her.

When he was ready Will moved close again and slammed his big thick cock deep inside her. She screamed into the cushion, moaning as he reached forward over her and grabbed her huge hanging tits, with one hand while the other pushed her down into the sofa. He groped, pinched and pulled on them as Julie wailed and moaned. All too soon his orgasm grew again.

"Pull my hair..." Julie gasped suddenly, her orgasm starting to build again, and will took a big handful of her long soft dark auburn waves and pulled her head back hard as he fucked her.

"UUUUUuuuuurrrrggh..." he groaned, long and deep as his orgasm burst free, his cock throbbing and spitting, flooding Julie's wet pussy with his seed. Julie squealed as he came, feeling him gushing inside her, he pulled her hair and pushed his full weight onto her, driving his cock as deep inside as he could to deliver his load.

"Ooooooooohhhh fuck.... Mmmmmmm..." Julie yelled into the sofa as her whole body quivered and shuddered in the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. They held position for a moment, both of them cumming. Then, panting and moaning as their ecstasy subsided, they collapsed in a gasping heap on the sofa.

Julie heard a noise, a sound of distant buzzing, somewhere far off. It took her foggy mind a little time to process, but just as the noise stopped, she realized it was her phone. A moment later someone hammered on the front door and both of them sat up abruptly.

"That'll be my cab." Will said, and Julie nodded. They jumped to their feet, Will pulling his pants up and tucking his shirt in, Julie picking up her robe and slipping her arms inside. She was about to pull the front together and tie the belt into a bow when Will grabbed her, sliding his hands inside her open robe he held her warm naked body close, bent down and kissed her. A long passionate kiss that curled her toes, tongues entwined, she responded and held him tight in return. Then they separated and Will left, there were no words, there was nothing to say.

Julie woke late the next day, she felt very well rested having had the most wonderful night's sleep. She rolled onto her back, the soft bed sheets feeling unusually coarse and rough against her bottom. She thought about the previous night, feeling a little guilty and giggling to herself naughtily, she got out of bed and looked at her naked body in the mirror. Turning her back to inspect her tender pink ass cheeks. Then she pulled on her usual sweatpants and T-shirt, and went about her daily routine. At lunchtime she made Alex a bacon sandwich and a strong coffee and took them up to his room. He groaned as she greeted him, but lifted himself at the sight of the sandwich.

"So, did you have good time last night?" she asked, Alex nodded, tucking into the food. "What was it for then, this big night out?"

"For Will mum, you remember Will?" Julie nodded and blushed a little, oh yes, she remembered him. "He's joining the Army mum, we were giving him a big send off." Julie's son explained.

"Well," Julie said with a grin, "I'm sure he had a great time."

MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers
12