All Comments on 'His Better Half'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeah! Right.

Try harder next time. This story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hubby forgot his pistol and this whole story would

make no sense. The wife did not know he was in the other place. No one knew the hubby was going to find the message or go see the guy. And the ID at the secure place would only show a woman going in. So there is nothing to link the husband. The wife might have had more trouble getting out of it. But then she is just a user woman who has no real respect or love for her husband anyway. Just a lying cheating adulterous slut for a wife the world could do without so if she went to prison for life who really would care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Some fantasy.

Too bad Micheal doesn't realize that, he can get a divorce and stop supporting the usless pig and get himself a real man that will appreciate him. Or he could learn how to shoot a pistol. Guns have a way of making the smallest man big or the biggest man small.

9mm knows no size..Anyway author, or should I say scribbler...get a life...

revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
Oh, the world is full of stupid idiot wimp writers

youre sick...you fithy animal...you need medical help....or just need to go kill yourself ...you pathetic shithead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Impressive

I'm not usually interested in this genre of erotic story (transsexual/crossdresser) but I really enjoyed this one. It was one of the least far-fetched of the stories I've read, the facts fit together well throughout and, though I didn't get as "worked up" as I do with my usual literature, the story did reach me. I particularly enjoyed the use of alliteration during the threeway scene. Thank you and keep up the good work.

janiexxjaniexxabout 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

jomarjomarabout 17 years ago
I'm jealous.

I got the same sweet talking two timing pc title you did (Oh, the world is full of stupid idiot wimp writers) on a story I wrote as author Trolodytes. Except he anonymously told me to "Shit on your mother s grave...you stupid idiot asshole." I can't believe he'd cheat on me and not even care about me finding out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
that's why they make Glocks!

Kill bitch and Bull!

nursehoneynursehoneyabout 17 years ago
Interesting

I thought the story was rather interesting and witty. It was a twist on a theme that normally doesn't excite me, but I could tell that it was a story that you put some thought into and not just something you threw together. But alas, mayhap I'm just too openminded and nice to realize that the point of the comment section is to tell you what an idiot fuckwad of a writer you are and not to offer construnctive criticism...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love idiotic stories

AND THIS GUY TAKES THE CAKE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ignore the other comments

This was a hot story, if you are into this kinda of thing.

Not too believeable, but yet rarely is anything in erotica. Sitll hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
omg its a story

omg people get a grip...its a story....wife not real husband not real...lover not real. its a story. supposed to be a fantasy. thought it was a great twist. kinda like that show on tv where the husband doesnt know hes gay. i thought it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A wonderful autobiography Michael.

Who knows once you earn enough as a whore you can pay for your surgery and be a TS instead of a TV/CD gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Anony USA you are the one that needs a grip.

You live in your fantasy world but most of us live in reality. I prefer a story that makes sense and has some basis in reality. Crap like this could happen but the individuals involved would have to be very mentally sick. I have nothing against TV CD or TS persons. They have their life and I have mine. I dont care for anyone to be forced into anything. Someone once said the best revenge is a life lived well. Someone else said revenge is best served cold. Cold steel well used makes a nice cut, cut men dont really need sex. The best revenge in this story is to let the "bull" shit artist have the wife it wont take long for her to cheat on him either. Recycle, recycle, recycle, if she isnt worth having as a wife why keep her as a wife, get rid of her. Then live a good life that is good revenge. But then the fantasy folks like anony usa isnt based on reality and this is their type of story.

txstanfordtxstanfordabout 14 years ago

Weird, wacky and witty: an excellent little diversion! Thanks.

Tyler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the story is a fantasy, not necessarily the truth

I don't know if that really happened to you, but it doesn't matter. Even if it's not true, your story turned me on because it fulfills and speaks to a fantasy that a lot of us men have. We are married but a lot of the time we want to be with other men, sucking cock and getting fucked. A lot of times my fanstasy is to be a submissive sissy fag dressed up in my wife's clothes getting used and abused by a big hunk of a man with a huge cock. I love sucking cock and while I wouldn't really want to live your story, reading it turned me on so much that I immediately went to my wife's closet and put on a sexy outfit and fucked myself with her biggest dildo. I wish it was real -- next time it will be !!!! Thank you again for your story. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantasy? something?

These people are ... clueless. Ray does not get its Michael and not Michelle?

The breasts (or lack of), vagina (or lack of),and so on ????? This makes Ray not quite so manly? Ray, bisexual? Ray is sucked, and he sucks Michael? ANd Michelle bisexual (ok, so its a strectch with Michael and cross dressing). There is this happily ever after spouses (they do remain married?) become BFF's?

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANover 13 years ago

"Gratuitous alliteration" LOL. It was a ridiculous story. I have no problem with that, rock on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

How did she know there would be a strapon in the chest of drawers of his friend's apartment?

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 12 years ago
more detail

great story, but would have liked more detail................breast implants, hormones?? etc.................. xo

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Very convincing!

Thanks so much! What a talent! I'd rather be treated like this by my wife than be ignored; which is where I have been for some time.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
think

should have brought a shot gun, and blasted their crotches, let them fuck around then, if they live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

He should have just waited outside and got enough pictures and evidence to show to all her family. That would have been enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely ridiculous

What a waste of time

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

great absolutely great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Bunch a cuck-shit

Bleeech!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

did he get a set of boobs ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope to read an another revenge story but

being cuckolded!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Pretty sick shit, get it? 1 star! I wish i could give you 1/10th. I deserves no more than that!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Fairly good story. You would think Ray could tell it wasn’t his girl he fucked and got the blowjob from. I once spent a night with a swinging couple I knew, but didn’t know he was bi. They put a blindfold on me then she sucked me then they switched and he sucked me. I could tell the difference between them right away. We had lots of fun that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bruh, I lost it at the strap-on part, that's disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous