His Big Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H4you
H4you
75 Followers

Julian did his best to follow his brother's direction, swirling his tongue around the tip of his brother's big cock, being sure to lap up all the precum leaking out of the big purple head as instructed.. Brayden let out a deep groan.

"Now take the head in your mouth and suck," Brayden instructed. "Mind your teeth."

Julian did his best to follow his brother's instruction. The salty taste was slightly overpowering at first, and it reminded Julian way too much of the day he had tried so hard to forget. At the same time, Julian couldn't help but feel a slight sense of pride over his big brother's reaction to his actions. Brayden had closed his eyes, head leaning back in pleasure.

Without waiting for further direction, Julian began working more of his big brother's cock into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, taking more of the cock in his mouth every time, adjusting to the feeling of Braydens hard shaft filling his mouth and sliding across his tongue. Brayden let out a stifled moan, removed one of his hands from behind his head and placed it in Julian's curls, rating his hand on the back of his little brothers head, gently guiding his brothers movements.

For a moment Julian panicked, terrified of the rough treatment he had gotten the last time his brother had grabbed ahold of his head, but Brayden made now move to force his head, content with gently guiding it up and down his big length instead.

"Fondle my balls while you suck, little brother" Brayden groaned, and Julian obliged. Gently Julian took his brother's balls in his hand and started massaging them. They were big and heavy and Brayden moaned loudly as Julian handled them.

"That's such a good job little brother" Brayden moaned, his fingers intertwined in Julians golden curls. "Let's see if you can't take all of me in that hot mouth of yours." He said as he began pushing Julian even further down his cock, with more force than before, but still gentle compared to last time. After a few tries Julian finally got Braydens entire cock down his throat, the familliar feeling of pubes tickling his nose.. Julian's throat convulsed, squeezing Braydens hard cock as he tried to cough. Unaccustomed to the strange feeling of a cock so deep in his throat, his eyes soon started welling with tears, blurring his vision.

"Oh fuck Julian, I can see my dick in your throat" Brayden exclaimed before lifting Julians head back off his cock. Julian gasped for air, yet again a small mess of saliva, tears and precum. However this time Julian hadn't been filled with panic, he had been able to keep calm, breathing through his nose so he could keep Braydens cock down for as long as possible. The experience had been, though not exactly enjoyable, much better than last time.

"I love the feeling of your throat squeezing my dick, little brother." Brayden said in earnest. "When you take it all like that it's called deep throating, and the easiest way to get a guy to blow his load, is to do that a few times." Julian nodded, wiping some of the saliva from his face as Brayden talked, explaining more.

"Now, suck on my balls while you stroke my cock with your hands." Brayden once again instructed, his voice now low and full of need. His breath becoming more shallow and shaky by the second as Julian continued handling his cock.

Julian did as instructed while Brayden kept lecturing him on how to give blowjobs.

"You can vary between sucking on a guy's cock or balls, but your hands should always be on the other one. You can use one hand to stroke the part of the cock you can't fit in your mouth, while you fondle the balls with the other one.

"Like this?" Julian asked as his mouth returned to his big brother's throbbing cock, leaving one hand on the length of cock he couldn't comfortably fit in his mouth, and moving the other to his brother's heavy balls. Julian suddenly realized that genuinely cared if he was doing this right. When he had started he just wanted to get his big brother to blow his load as fast as possible so that he wouldn't spread the video of him being fucked, but as Julian worked his mouth up and down his brothers big cock he realized that he wanted to learn how to do a good job at sucking cock.

Not that he wanted to suck his brother's cock, that was wrong on so many levels and he was only doing it because he was being forced, but maybe his big brother was right that this was a skill he would need later in life.

"Just like that, fuck I'm close little brother" Brayden moaned, his hands starting to move Julians head faster up and down his swollen cock. Brayden started breathing heavy and picking up speed until he was fucking Julians face again with full force. Tears once again started pouring out of Julian as he struggled to keep up with his brothers intense thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" Brayden groaned quickly as he finally shot his load down his little brother's throat.

"That's it, swallow it all little brother." He moaned, holding Julians head down on his cock as Julian did his best to swallow all of his brother's salty cum. Julian could feel a little bit escaping his lips and running down his chin as Brayden lazily pumped his dick in and out of his mouth a few last times, savoring his orgasm, before slipping his cock out of Julians mouth with a pop.

Brayden released Julians head from his grip on the younger boy's curls, and ruffled them lightly. "That was so good, little brother, '' Brayden said sincerely as he cradled his little brother's head in his hand. Brayden collected the last bit of escaped cum from Julians chin with his thumb.

"Open up" He whispered, eyes sparkling in the dark room. Julian obliged and sucked the cum from his big brother's thumb. Brayden removed his thumb and used it to stroke his younger brother's chin as he cradled his head. Julian looked up at his brother, unsure of what to do next, waiting for his brother to speak. Brayden stayed quiet for a few moments, just caressing his brother with a surprisingly tender look in his eyes.

Then , all of the sudden Brayden let go of Julian's face and stood up from the bed. Putting his cock back in his pajama pants and grabbing his phone before walking towards the door, he paused before opening it.

"Remember, I have the power to run your life little brother, don't make me use it" He said in a low voice before slipping out the door and closing it.

Julian was once again left alone in his bed full of feeling he didn't know how to process. As he laid down on the pillows and the tears started to flow Julian couldn't imagine what he had done to deserve this. He didn't know what to do, Brayden was his brother and this wasn't right. Not to mention there were still three days until Brayden left for college again on Sunday. After a while Julian drifted off to sleep, head full of thoughts and a rock hard cock between his legs.

H4you
H4you
75 Followers
12