His Bimbo Rubberdoll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands running all over my latex skin, finally one hand reached my crotch. He pressed hard finding my clit. I screamed out into my gag desperate for the release of my orgasm.

"Cum for me now." He commanded as he rubbed my clit hard through the latex. My thighs trembled as my orgasm finally started to rip through me. I screamed over and over again into the gag as I tried to thrash around in my bounds my whole body in spasm with my orgasm. My pussy contracted tighter against the vibrating dildo inside of me, my head spinning. Finally my body could take no more and I fell to side against him moaning into my gag as my orgasm started to subside. Never before had I experienced such an intense and powerful orgasm.

I had no idea how long I laid against him. In fact I had no idea how long all of this had gone on for. I was a mess both physically and mentally. I was still bound, hooded, gagged and blindfolded. I could feel the sweat underneath my latex. At some point in my dreamy state of post orgasm comedown he had unzipped my catsuit and turned the vibrator off but had left it stuffed in my aching pussy.

Eventually I felt him undo the bonds around both my thighs and ankles. He pulled me up. I stood up slightly unsteady on the heels with my arms still bound tightly behind me.

"I'm not done with you yet my little plaything".

I sobbed into the ball gag which was more down to complete submission than anything. He pulled me over to the sink and bent me over so I was resting my front on it. I was desperate for him to take the ball gag out as my throat was sore after the throat fucking and piss drinking but all he had in mind was to keep using me. Deep down it's what I wanted him to keep doing aswell.

I felt him move my legs apart and then a cuff put on each ankle. I tried to reposition my feet alittle so I could stand up easier but couldn't. It took a few seconds to work it out before I realised he had used the spreader bar on the ankle cuffs and I couldn't move my feet closer together or further away.

So there I was bent uncomfortably over the sink still heavy bound and my legs now wide spread apart and still perch on the ballet boot heels. I continued to breath hard through my nostrils unsure of what was to come next. Another issue mounting was a combination of the large dildo inside of me and the angle I was bent over was causing pressure on my belly and bladder. I had of course been made to drink all of his piss and was now starting to get ready to myself. I desperately wanted him to release the ball gag to tell him I needed the toilet but all I could do was moan into the gag as he left the ball gag in place.

I felt him undo the zip on the rear of the catsuit. Very slowly he removed the butt plug from my arse. I felt relieved at finally feeling some fresh air around that area and some pressure relieved. But I know what was coming when I felt the plug replaced by his lubed finger. I knew what was going to happen when he pulled his finger out aswell and that he was going to replace it with his big cock.

I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my arsehole. I tried to relax my muscles a little and breathed out heavily waiting for the push into my ring. Slowly he eased it in. The plug and the lube had worked in helping open me up but it still hurt. I had taken his cock in my ass before but the size of him always stretched me. I moaned again into the gag helpless to do anything as he pushed in further and rock backwards and forwards alittle.

Suddenly he pulled fully out making me gasp into my ball gag. I could feel my exposed bumhole twitching and open, I was wondering what was going on. I heard him walk away and then back again until he was leaning over me.

"I think we need to make this more intense don't you?!"

The bastard! How could this be more intense than it already was! I couldn't answer him anyway and he gave me no choice. I felt him take hold of my head then start pulling something over it. I was confused to what was going on. Then suddenly something was tight across my face and head and being zipped tightly up and the air was suddenly hotter.

"I think your latex rebreather hood will make things more intense don't you!"

I could only groan into the gag as I realised he had put my rubber rebreather hood on over the hood I already had on. Being double hooded was something I cherished and loved but this was taking it to a new level with me being ball gagged aswell. It was already hard to breath through the two small nose holes on my first hood whilst ball gagged and now with a rebreather hood over the top with one small breathing hole I was really struggling. I started to panic a little and breath in harder and harder worried what was going to happen and getting hotter and hotter now double hooded. I was now at the limits of the intensity I could take but despite all this my pussy was still dripping wet.

He gave me a few seconds then I felt his hands on my bum cheeks again and his cock back against my open bumhole. This time he wasn't so gentle or slow. He positioned his cock at the entrance and pushed and kept pushing. I screamed out into the gag whilst breathing in the rubber of the rebreather hood sucked tight against my nostril as his cock pushed deep into my arse. The pain was intense but also a relief to be fucked in a hole. I needed this so much.

My legs almost gave way as he started fucking my arse but he reached round and held me up as he pounded into me. With each deep thrust into my arse he stretched me deeper and further. I had never felt so full with his big cock pounding deep in my arse and the big black dildo still wedge in my pussy. The pressure on my bladder was now even more but I was concentrating more on my breathing. I alternated between screaming into my ball gag and breathing hard through my nostrils, rebreather making the air hotter and my breathing harder.

His cock felt like it was tearing my arse apart but it felt so good to be used like this. He held me with one hand and the other reached down and unzipped the zip to my pussy. He switched the dildo on again to vibrate in my pussy and started to fuck me with it aswell. This was took much for me my senses were overloaded and my body just gave way. He had to let go of the dildo leaving it wedge deep in my pussy and held me up with both arms as he ploughed deep in my arse.

I screamed over and over into the ball gag as my second orgasm ripped through my now limp body. I could barely breath inside the two hoods and felt I was passing out a little due to a combination of lack of fresh air and pleasure. My whole body shook with me orgasm and I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter. My bladder had finally given in and in the midst of my orgasm I had started to piss myself. Pee was flowing out of me and running down my latex covered legs but there was nothing I could do about it and I didn't care one bit I was floating in a dreamy filthy orgasm.

He continued to hold my limp body up as he pounded deep in my arse. I just leaned over taking his cock as my orgasm started to subside and the piss continued to run down my legs. Suddenly I felt him thrust inside of me and hold himself as he growled behind me and his hot cum shot deep inside of my arse. I screamed out into the gag again struggling to breath as his big cock twitched and came in me.

I had no idea how long he held himself inside of me, I may even have blacked out slightly in a post orgasmic lack of air haze but the next thing I knew he had pulled out of my arse and I felt cool air around my sore arse. Then I felt the dildo switched off and pulled out of my pussy. Next I felt the spreader bar released and him placing me on the floor. Next the rebreather hood was taken carefully off followed by the ball gag released and taken out of my mouth. I sucked in clean fresh cool air through my mouth as quickly as I could and getting some movement into my jaws.

"Thank you." I mumbled between breaths.

"You did well my little rubberdoll." He replied as he took my blindfold off.

As I adjusted to the bright lights of the bathroom I felt the cold puddle of my piss I was sat in against my sore arse and pussy.

As I started to get some of my senses back I look at him smile at me.

"Maybe next time my little rubber slut we can get a third person involved to use you or play along side you."

Behind my latex hood I blushed knowing that's what I craved aswell. I knew he would make it happen in the future but for now I had been his little rubberdoll that he had used to my limits and beyond. I had loved every moment of it.

12