His Boss, the Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple attend swinger party hosted by his boss.
4.9k words
4.16
33.6k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sat comfortably sprawled out reading by lamplight on the couch in the small uptown two bedroom apartment. Six weeks ago, she loaded up two kids and followed her husband John here so he could join a high powered marketing firm. Eventually, the move will land them in the lap of luxury, but for now, they were scraping by which only increased the allure of the high society living portrayed in her graphic romance novel.

"Not even a hello," whispered John into Sarah's ear from behind the couch.

Sarah jumped, so engrossed in her novel she failed to notice her husband enter the apartment.

"Kids asleep?" continued John.

"It's after 9," taunted Sarah, "where else would they be?"

John apologized for yet another late night at the office and reassured his wife that this would be temporary. Once he developed a good client list, the hours should be shorter and the pay will be much better. He continued by announcing that they had been invited to his boss's country party in a couple weeks.

"That sounds like fun," commented Sarah, the phrase dripping with sarcasm.

John didn't disagree with his wife's assessment, but explained that the party would include other colleagues and business associates and may accelerate his movement in the company. He continued explaining that his boss would be hosting the party at her large estate in the country, a couple hours from the city.

"Ms. Romano suggested we make a weekend of it and offered to put us up in a bed and breakfast," John continued, "we could use a little vacation at her expense."

"She's a tyrant," teased Sarah, "I hope she feels guilty about your long hours and crappy pay."

"What do you think," questioned John, "up for rubbing elbows with the city's snobs?"

Sarah remained less than enthusiastic for a party full of strangers, but a taste of high society and a weekend without the kids was hard to pass up.

"OK," she finally answered, but you need to take care of lining up your mother to watch the kids.

A few days later, after agreeing to more regular visits, he convinced his mother to fly into the city and spend the weekend with her grandkids.

"We're in," announced John to Ms. Romano after another late business meeting. "Sarah wants to know what we can bring and what appropriate attire is for the party."

"You say that as if your attendance wasn't mandatory," Ms. Romano replied. John couldn't determine if she was joking or serious.

"The event is formal," she continued, "bring only yourselves but remember, in our business, presentation is everything."

John shared the days' events with Sarah when he got back home and the pressure he was feeling after his boss's "presentation is everything" comment.

An excuse to spend limited funds on a formal dress was oddly appealing to Sarah, who was starting to feel like the party was an invitation to high society. She had brought back 3 different dresses which John determined as old lady-like and too conservative before shopping together to find a dress of which he approved. Usually, Sarah wouldn't allow John to be the deciding factor in her wardrobe, but she could see the stress mounting on him. Weeks passed and the days of shopping in preparation had Sarah anxiously anticipating the party.

After an awkward Friday night dinner explaining to John's mother why he was working late, the Saturday of the party finally arrived. It didn't start until late afternoon, which gave the couple plenty of time for a leisurely drive through the country before checking into their accommodation, a plush country retreat with a lavish spa bathroom.

Sarah was already looking forward to a long soak when they returned and already suspected the night may end in some passionate lovemaking.

Staring at her reflection in the mirror, Sarah was fearful the dress John approved had moved too far away from being conservative. The sales associate had described the dress as "a flirty marriage between professional and sensuous."

"Are you sure about this dress," questioned Sarah aloud, "I look like a high-dollar escort."

"What are you talking about?" replied her husband from across the room, "the dress would drag on the ground without your 3 inch heels, and what could be more conservative than black?"

Sarah had to admit her husband had described some conservative traits, but everything else about the dress was revealing.... or, as the associate described, sensuous.

The dress had a v-neck which plunged below her rib cage and its in-dress support gave Sarah more cleavage than she knew she had, and no excuse to wear a bra. The thin, stretched material clung tightly to every womanly curve of her body and didn't leave much to the imagination. Sure the dress was long, but its length was offset by an equally long slit over the middle of her left leg that shot up to her waist. The slit did have a function, it would have been too tight to move without it, but it provided only 2 undergarment options: go without or buy a barely there pair. Sarah opted for the more conservative choice, but it still forced her to do some significant grooming to an already trimmed unmentionable area.

"You look incredible," John spent more time assuring his wife than he did donning his own custom tailored suit. He meant every word, she always had a beautiful face and while her body wasn't the same after two kids, in his opinion, it was better. Sarah, who was still an avid runner, had developed hips and retained what he often called pregnancy boobs giving her a classic hourglass figure.

Sarah's wavering confidence had caused the couple to arrive more than fashionably late to the party. Most of the other guests had already settled in as they pulled into the long country drive. Ms. Romano's country house was set back from the road, at the end of a long avenue of poplar trees. The avenue opened out into a large gravel courtyard, most of which was now taken up by expensive cars. John immediately felt his midsize SUV was obviously out of place. The house was an enormous two-story affair resembling a country manor and made Sarah think of a large southern plantation.

"Wow," proclaimed Sarah as one of the attendants opened her car door and helped her out. She hadn't considered how difficult it would be to exit the car in a lady-like manner.

"The valet didn't accept my tip," John shared when he met Sarah at the end of the walk.

Sarah imagined that the show she unavoidably provided to the valet was tip enough. His eyes had never met hers, darting between her crotch and cleavage but she didn't share this knowledge with her husband as she could see he was still anxious.

Arm in arm the couple wandered into an enormous entrance hall, with three sets of double doors leading off to other parts of the house, and a grand staircase leading up to a second floor. Ms. Romano finished welcoming another late arriving couple before turning Sarah and John.

"John, Welcome!" she announced. "This must be your wife Sarah."

"Thank you for inviting us Ms. Romano," Sarah replied as John's boss reached for her hand.

"Call me Maxine," Ms. Romano responded, before looking immediately back at John and saying, "She's stunning." Maxine continued to hold Sarah's hand, longer than was comfortable, while she and John discussed important guests in attendance and tips on how to impress them.

Sarah looked at Maxine while she spoke to her husband. "She's not at all what I expected," Sarah thought. She had expected a small, plump, gray-haired woman, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Instead, Maxine had all the positive Italian attributes, tall, toned, a shapely body with mysterious dark features, dark olive complexion, at least one set of obviously enhanced features and she looked to be only a couple years older than herself.

"Why hadn't John told her that his boss was an exotic goddess," wondered Sarah, but immediately realized the answer to that question. Her gaze turned toward John, she could see he was obviously infatuated with his boss, but she really couldn't blame him and the feeling of jealousy quickly passed.

Maxine excused herself and a servant ushered the couple through the house to a large patio and pool area at the back of the house where a large barbeque was in progress. On the walk, Sarah shot John with a knowing accusatory look.

"What?" defended John.

"You never told me your boss was a supermodel," teased Sarah.

John's face reddened at her accusation. He didn't have the opportunity to reply because their escort introduced them to another couple on the patio. There were probably in excess of 100 people milling around, drinking, chatting and enjoying the late afternoon sun.

The other guests were of varying ages, although on average they would have been a little older than John and Sarah. Sarah was struck at how attractive the other guests were, feeling a bit like she had walked onto the set of a feature film for one of the high society novels she often reads.

"We've arrived," thought Sarah as she scanned the room which was dripping with affluence. Continuing her scan she found comfort in noticing many of the other women wore dresses as "flattering" as she was wearing herself.

John felt a bit like a secret agent, disguised as being a regular to this circle of high rollers, and felt fortunate for the multitude of alcohol available to calm his nerves, a feeling shared by his wife.

Sarah was astonished by how friendly the crowd was and how many of the couples approached them and seemed genuinely interested in learning more about them. They talked non-stop for hours and John had been handed a number of business cards. Strangely some of the conversations had been more intimate and even flirty. Sarah couldn't remember when she'd received so many compliments or caught guys obviously staring at her. John too noticed the undertone, many of the women at the party made a point to touch his arm or shoulder when they spoke.

Around ten o'clock the crowd was starting to thin and Sarah was ready to slip back to their BnB and into the spa for a hot soak after standing around for hours in three inch heels. The attention from other men had ignited her sensuality that she planned to use on giving her husband a night he'd never forget. A suggestive glance to John was all that was needed to initiate farewells.

John, with Sarah in tow, strode up to Maxine and expressed his appreciation for the invitation, nights lodging and started saying our goodbyes.

"Stick around," Maxine replied, "I have to attend to a few more guests, but I'd like to debrief you about your progress with some of the other guests."

The hot soak was calling Sarah's name and she expressed her desire to go with a gentle squeeze of John's hand.

"Couldn't this wait until Monday?" asked John of Maxine, expertly reading his wife's subtle cue.

"You can wait by the bar," Maxine replied, refusing to acknowledge John's request.

Sarah wasn't happy, but felt mostly compassion for her husband who couldn't refuse his boss's demands.

The two sat on a couple of bar stools and Sarah kicked off her heels. In a few seconds one of several bartenders had placed fresh drinks in front of them. Sarah was already feeling the warm fuzzy sensation of too many drinks and John wasn't far behind.

As Sarah was finishing her drink and planning to steal her husband away into the nearest bathroom or closet to give him the best blow job of his life, Maxine approached with a ruggedly handsome man she introduced as Malcolm.

John couldn't help but stare at his boss as she introduced the stranger. In particular his eyes were glued to her chest. In the office, Maxine wore clothing that accentuated her full, firm breasts and her cleavage was definitely a job perk. Tonight was no different. He'd never admit it to his wife, but he had fantasized about sex with Maxine more than a few times. Usually it was in the shower while he stroked his cock until it exploded down the drain, but he also allowed the thought to enter his mind while have sex with Sarah a week ago. The result was disappointing to Sarah who barely got warmed up before it was over.

Similarly, Sarah noticed Malcolm who looked like he belonged in Hollywood adventure movies and epitomized tall, dark and handsome. Like much of the evening's crowd, he was a bit older than John and Sarah, maybe in his early 40s and carried an air of worldliness about him.

Sarah starred as he spoke, unable to pull her eyes away. She didn't really hear what he was saying, but subconsciously straightened her posture, put on a flirty cheerful smile and admittedly, thrust her boobs out a little. Sarah felt the spark of a tingle when Malcolm noticed her efforts.

After Malcolm's introduction, Maxine began to speak.

"You've been chosen to stay with us," she began.

"Pardon?" Sarah questioned. Somehow Maxine's voice got through the fog in Sarah's head.

"Many of the couples here were asked to the party to be vetted by our more distinguished members," she continued, "you were the only couple deemed suitable."

Sarah's stomach leapt for joy. She felt as if she'd been invited to join an exclusive high society club. Her exuberance however, was short-lived. Maxine went on to explain that the remaining guests were here to take part in "consensual erotica." The alcohol slowed the uptake of Maxine's comments for both John and Sarah. It was a full minute before they realized they had been invited to a swingers club.

Sarah's stomach and jaw dropped to the floor -- horrified and terrified of what we were being dragged into. In her stupor, she found herself wondering the criteria that were used to select them into such a club. Did she say or do something? Then, remembering her "sensuous dress" a small fire of anger surfaced as she blamed her husband. That anger increased as she considered that John must have known. He had set her up. She refused to swing, that was reserved for marriage.

Sarah turned to her husband, ready to give him both barrels of her anger there in front of his boss, but when she saw his face, mouth gaping open, a dumbfounded expression across his face, she realized that he was more surprised than she had been.

Maxine and Malcolm read the couple's shock and quickly explained that they were under no obligation to stay. Maxine further assured John this had no effect on his employment with her company. But, before they had the opportunity to refuse, Maxine continued persuading them to stay.

Maxine's manner demanded the same attention as the leader of the free world and John and Sarah found their shock and anger replaced by a feeling of flattery. "out of all the beautiful people here...."

"Just watch," Malcolm charged, looking directly at Sarah, seeing deep into her soul. "You can leave at any time, you are in complete control here."

Maxine noticed Sarah's fading resolve. She stepped closer to the couple and put her right hand on the inside of John's thigh and her left on the exposed flesh of Sarah's left inner thigh. Maxine's gaze dropped between Sarah's legs, hungrily eyeing the visibly moist crotch of her guests' panties before leaning into Sarah's ear and whispering...

"John's confided that these past few weeks have been difficult for your marriage. I normally don't invite new employees to these parties, it's an unfair advantage because they meet the best of our clients. I see a lot of potential in him, I don't want this to be his first and last opportunity to succeed."

Nothing Maxine said or did was less than calculated. She prided herself in learning what motivated people and then using it to get what she wanted, in business or in her personal life. The conversation she shared with Sarah was no different. As important as the conversation, was demonstrating her command of the situation by making Sarah feel like meat. However, even Maxine was a bit surprised by Sarah's reaction to her hand placed intimately on her inner thigh. Most women instinctively are startled and pull back regardless of their sexual orientation, but Sarah, not only wasn't startled, she had instinctively opened her legs at Maxine's touch and did nothing to stop her hand from advancing high up her inner thigh finally resting near the spot reserved for only the most intimate of partners. "She will be a real asset," thought Maxine.

The entire time Maxine whispered in her ear, Sarah's gaze was locked on Malcolm. His wanting eyes were trained at the top of the long slit of her dress, more specifically what lay beneath. Opening her legs was mostly unconscious, both providing her male suitor a better view of her barely there panties, but also an instinctive reaction to the soft, sexual caress of a seasoned lover who's warm breath fell lightly against her ear.

It was a done deal, without ever having explicitly agreed, John and Sarah were staying. John looked as nervous and excited as Sarah felt... to watch.

The bartender brought four shots to the four people. Sarah ignored the almost dissolved pill at the bottom of the glass. After the shot, Maxine and Malcom led John and Sarah away from the bar back to the large sitting room where we joined the rest of the party. Shortly after arriving in the large room, a well-dressed man rang a small bell.

The people began to disburse in various directions. Maxine turned to Sarah and John explaining that the after party was about to begin and it's time to freshen up.

"Freshen up?" Sarah inquired.

"Time to wash the day's grime off and change into more suitable attire," replied Maxine.

"You said we were just here to watch," Sarah shot back, "besides," she said with an overconfident grin, "we didn't bring other clothes."

Without answering me directly, Maxine waved at a young couple across the room.

"Stephanie, take Ms. Sarah, up to my master bedroom. Ensure she showers and finds something to wear. Nick, take John to Malcolm's room and do the same."

Then, directly to Sarah she added soothingly, ""Don't worry, lingerie can look sexy without revealing more than a swimsuit."

The comment relieved Sarah who originally imagined she would have to parade around in her barely there panties and no bra. She felt comfortable in a bikini on a public beach, why not in a private country house with a pool.

Before they were led in different directions, Sarah shot John her best "you owe me" look.

As instructed, Stephanie grabbed Sarah's hand and led her through the house to a massive bedroom with a walk-in closet at least the size of the living room in Sarah's tiny apartment.

"Here is a towel. Take a shower," demanded Stephanie. "I'll leave some possible outfits for you to wear on the bed."

Sarah started to object again, but lacked the determination, perhaps due to Maxine's veiled threat, maybe too much alcohol or maybe the small fizzing pill she saw dissolving in the bottom of her last drink.

"Rules are rules," proclaimed Stephanie before disappearing in the closet.

Sarah dropped her clothes in the middle of the bedroom and strode completely nude to the bathroom. In her current state, she wasn't concerned about the lack of a door for privacy, but she was still impressed that there was a waterfall in place of a shower.

She stood below the cascading waters, her hands working a rich lather over her body. Strangely, the touch of her own hands was electric, sending radiating waves of energy through her body. Beneath her hands her nipples begged for attention, which they received as Sarah rolled each between her delicate fingers. She was lost in the pleasure of the moment, heightened by recollections of Maxine's gentle touch and Malcolm's penetrating stare. As the suds slipped down her body, so did Sarah's hand until it found its desired destination. Sarah widened her stance and, meeting no resistance, slipped a finger inside.

"Ms Sarah," announced Stephanie who was now standing just a few feet away. "It's time."

12