All Comments on 'His Boss, the Mistress Ch. 01'

by curlyspurs

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very sensuous. It was titled Part 01 so I couldn't be angry when it stopped before the infidelity, but disappointed nevertheless. It is unlikely I will happen to catch the next episode, but not all that necessary I guess. It is clear what will be happening. To all three of her orifices. Or will those get engaged in separate chapters?

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

What can I say except I just became your 313th Follower? So sexy. I couldn't help but notice, after looking at your history, that you have been contributing for nearly a decade, but that this one was your first effort in nearly 8 years! WELCOME BACK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story Very familiar. It has been published before. Seems like plagarisum

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Company whores are very old and bad news...No need of a follow on...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful 5*

smokeyhardonsmokeyhardonover 2 years ago

where's the rest of the story, please finish it.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Good lead up to a hopefully better end.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Lots of potential, I can easily see this developing into a full on cuckold scenario.

roneroneover 2 years ago

can't wait for the next part

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Sarah needs to get her pussy filled with Malcolm's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody is that stupid. Just get a divorce.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
THIS IS REPREHENSIBLE

The hatred and disdain you people in LW have for swingers are sickening.

It's why we swingers have or want nothing to do with you phony moral police basics. None of you have any idea of our lifestyle or what it is. I can tell from your stupid stories that you have never met one of us or been involved. We DO NOT want your type and your judgemental thinking near us. Nor do we want your stupid drama either. We never bring anyone new to the lifestyle unless we are sure they can handle it. We don't bring you to our parties unaware, because that leads to nothing but trouble. We would certainly not and do not combine business with the lifestyle. it's a disaster waiting to happen as all business dealings are subject to government review by law. The woman boss would have to be an idiot to invite an employee and wife to such an event. Can you say lawsuit? And the last thing we do is drug anyone. The entire premise is insulting to say the least.

This thinking, prevalent in LW is why the moral police/taliban of LW are seen as retarded and hypocritical by most LIT readers. You fuckers come to LIT where there is erotica, smut and porn to preach your hate and fake values.

I was giving your story a chance until the drugging of the woman happened. That got you a one-star. And you deserved it.

As for those of you who like this shit and have swinger hatred, grow the fuck up.

Icetiger1227Icetiger1227over 2 years ago
Constructed to tease

As the words leap off the page, the idea slowly sinks in that more is to happen, this intriguing adventure delays the outcome but increases the desire. With the hope that the swinging visual, is described with the same amount of effort, that this tease has created the continuation will be waited for with flash backs to how this young couple were seduced into a world that lay hidden. Marriage is only a state and a state can have moving moments this seems to be one of them. Congrats on a well orchestrated story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Absolutely, totally, completely, worthless dumpster filled with the flaming shit taken from the bottom of a MAGA'ts outhouse and perfumed with a bit from a pig shit slop pond.

Also it was quite dumb and ridiculous, about as realistic as a Unicorn in my kitchen making me potato pancakes for dinner.

Did I mention it wasnt very good either? If I didnt, not a big deal.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Kalimaxos is sort of right. Some of you LW readers are slap messed up if you think this is any kind of good. I’m beginning to think that Dunkie is the only commentator with any sense.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Yeah story's shit but I see Trump is still living rent free in your head iamweasel. lol

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

And yeah, story's shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Again, if an LW story isn't at least close to a four, it's almost certainly shit. 3.8 may be pretty good. 3.5 is almost always shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubish!-1* Swingers are scum that climbed out of a stinking sewer. Isn't that right Kalimaxos? If there were any Taliban around you'd be flogged to an inch of your miserable life. LOL Love the way you whine and cry defending your fetish lifestyle. You're a fucking pig that turns wives into sluts/whores for others. Sickening.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in reality or in fantasy. This author and his story prove it to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out? Of course not, they all gather on Literotica's Loving Wives category. 90% favor the willing cuckoldry garbage that's posted daily. LOL. Swingers are willing cucks that have a fetish of watching their wives turned into slut/whores for other men. That's how the scum get off. Pathetic. As to this story, 1* is too high a score.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sarah should have told the bitch Maxine we are leaving and filing a lawsuit against you and your company.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don't agree with manipulation and it appears the writer is into drug crap to control and that is just wrong. zero stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous